Ehsaas-e-ishq

By conysasha

Yasmin a cheerful girl fall in love with a popular guy. It's a story of a girl who fall for a boy who is popu... More

INTRODUCTION
Dedication
prologue
✧.1.✧ Unknown
✧.2.✧ Stranger
✧.3.✧ reality check
✧.4.✧ foreign feeling
✧.5.✧ what is this?
✧.6.✧ Crashing
✧.8.✧ Sports day
||•Be-inteha Ishq•||
✧.9.✧ Are you serious?
✧.10.✧ The memories
•NEW CHARACTER•
✧.11.✧ SHIK SHAK SHOCK
✧.12.✧ Him
✧.13.✧ Stealing Glances.
✧.14.✧ The Truth
✧.15.✧ Caughed
✧.16.✧ Messages
✧.17.✧ Old Wounds
✧.18.✧ Unexpected person
✧.19.✧ Annoying Humans
✧.20.✧ Escape
DON'T MISS THIS
✧.21.✧ Cheated
✧.22.✧ Movie
✧.23.✧ Is He For Real?
✧.24.✧ Night Stay
✧.25.✧ Wedding Carsh
✧.26.✧ Wedding Crash (Part 2)
✧.27.✧ He Is Back
✧.28.✧ The Untold Secrets

✧.7.✧ Card

41 9 0
By conysasha

Raatein bhi meri nhi tanha ab kase Karu ye kahani bayan, dil jo dadkte tha ab wo kahaan hai wo bhi kahee kho gaye
~muskh

Right now I am going to school and it's already late cause mummy is not feeling well and here I am making everyone's Lunch and packing it for them, and for that I am already late!

I am packing my tiffen now, I looked at time it's 9:48 shit! I am late!!

I hurry up and sat with pappa on the bike it's a active. And soon I arrived at school and I run in the school.

I am walking on the stairs then I saw head miss scolding there students for coming late. I am about to escape but got caught red hand, I hear someone say "mam there, someone is there" I mentally cursed at the person.

I turned around and saw the person who said it, the person who tell that was from my class, it was Fahad, he was friend of him.

I walked towards them and after then Mam scolded and all, I left for my class.

When I enter I saw my math teacher already have given notes and everyone was copying.
I Apologizes to mam and enter in the class.

After settling on my bench which was last bench, btw I have made friends Mahi and firdous.

They are the best I can say, we are now like bench mates and I am really having fun being with them.

"Why are you so late today? I almost thought you are not coming" mahi said confused.

"Why my bady missed me" I asked playfully.

"Eww who misses you!" She whisper shout and  I laughed.

Mahi and firdous knows about arhaan. They asked details to which I given them. They were so supportive that even they said that they could give his ig I'd

even they don't know have his I'd but you know you always had a friend who is like a detective and here mahi is that only and I was so happy about it, but they never miss a chance to tease me with his name, and know me too well, just how by his name I could blush so hard.

My crush on him it on another level now.

"Btw Yasmin are you going for making new adhar card?" Firdous asked this time.

"Oh! Shit!! How can I forget that" I said shocked.

"Don't worry time is there for it" firdous response.

Actually I have to make a new citizen card and in our school they are allowing it, the government people are helping the people who wants to make a new card. My citizen card is very old it's of time when I was a baby.

It has my baby photo, so they also take photo of us and make a new one.

But I forget the old card so I think I have to do this all tomorrow.

______________________________________________

Today was the day when I was supposed to go for my new card.

It's was 2nd period when I walked down in ground by taking teacher's permission.

The govt people was in our school ground.
There where atleast 4 to 5 peoples who were helping.

In my hand my old card was there and I walked towards the first person who was sitting.

"Excuse me!" I said. The person look up towards ne.

"I am here for the new card." I said, the person asked me for the old one and I give him, he copy the the following number on my card in computer.

I was looking around then only saw....him.

He was standing there, in his hands there was a paper. What is he doing here?

I was looking at him but when he looked towards me I looked away.

Then the person called him. He asked to give his's card, by that I understand that he is also here to make a new one.

Is this some kind of destiny? Or this is fate I am here and he is also.

I am so happyyyy!!.

I was seeing him second to second.

I am looking so much towards him than also my heart is not full from seeing him.

The feel of him, feels so foreign, I don't know why but just by seeing him everyday, just by seeing him laugh, just by his presence, just by seeing his eyes everyday.
I am addicted to him. Thinking that one day I will not see him everyday, I feel sacred, sacred by not seeing him again.

My attendants is high cause of him, I everyday go to school cause of him...he is bringing out whose part of me that I too don't recognise.

If anybody see me before they could say I was so careless about test or anything, like if there is a test of a subject which I don't like I always don't go to school for that single test, sacred that if I got less marks than I have to face the warth of my parents, but now I don't care even if it's a hardest test, I will to school just because of him.

The person who take my and his card return that to us.

"Come after half an hour" he said to which we nodded.

I go back, walking up towards, my floor but when I looked behind he was not there, I sigh and move forward but I saw my shoes lace was not tied, i tried to tie the lace but I failed.

I don't know how to tie it btw.....

But I tried it again and again but then I hear someone foot steps looked behind and he was  climbing the stairs, i hurry up and push the lace inside my shoes and run from there.

Thank God I escape!, but wait why did I ran away from him? Cause I am not ready to confront him now and I think never...

I walked in my class, seting on my place.

I explained everything to mahi and firdous, they were listening to it with a 'done face' cause the way I was telling them him, and the way I was so excited to tell them about him.

Soon we were interpret by teacher and the next class started.

And after that period i checked the time and half an hour was over and I left from the class for it, but I am hesitant cause what if he is not down there? But nevertheless I walked down the stairs but again though to wait for him, i wait for him for about eighteen minutes and I saw him climbing down the stairs and I also started going down but fast enough to reach down first.

I stand there while some aunty was also there and some other people's.

I walked towards the same person who took mine card. But he was busy with some people so thought to wait and by then he was down.

He walked towards a lady who was standing above me and talked to her, i think she is her mother. And he then talked to another boy who was present there, i think his family members have came also to make new card.

"Are you here for new card" i suddenly hear the voice of the lady beside me, his mother...

"Yes aunty" i said politely with a smile.

"Are you also?" I asked her.

"No, no, i am here for my son" she said showing him. And I nodded my head.

"Excuse me can you move aside?" I hear a uncle when I was looking at him.

And I move aside and now i am near him.

He was talking to a boy and suddenly the boy took out his card from the folder and started showing him, his photo, in the photo his childhood photo was there...

GOSH HE IS SO CUTE!!

I saw the picture of him accidently and I saw him seeing me, seeing his photo and he immediately took the paper from the boy hold and u know the main thing.........

HE WAS BLUSHING!!!!!!!!!

seeing him blush I also blushed......

And soon his family members know that there is nothing that they can do in this process so they should go and arhaan can handle this all, on his own.

Soon no one was there. Just the people who were helping, me and him.

I saw him bending towards a pillar and looking here and other and his eyes meet mine, but as usual i looked away.

Roz khud se ek wada karti hun tujhai dil se mitane ka iraaday karti hon, apni he baate se murkar jati hon, Roz na jaane q pyaar tujhse karti he hon.

-CONYSASHA🦋

Soon his turn came and they told him to sit on the chair, infront of the chair there was a computer camera.

So basically the process was they will take our photo and your eyes photo also.

They give him a VR type thing and he wear it.

And me shameless standing just behind the lady who was doing all things to him.
In the computer it was showing his eyes and i was so happy to see his eyes this much close!

The person who was doing this all, i was standing right behind them so I was able to see all the things going in the computer.

Even when they take the photo of him i was standing there only!

Man! The way he was posing he should be a model, what the hell he was doing here!?

After they take the photos of him, i looked at him, while he was getting up from the chair he looked at me, we made an eye contact!!.

Oh shit how was i looking? When we made the eye contact!?

Soon it was my turn and they did the same process with me but he was not there now, they send him back.

As soon as I was done with that i run towards stairs and run towards my floor, hoping i would get to see him more....

But he was not there.

_______________________________________________

"-Then I fastly run towards the stairs but he was gone" i said to mahi and firdous, telling them what happened between me and him.

"Yasmin why did you run, until your process was done, till then he would obviously have gone to his class" she said and smacked me on my head.

"Ah! But I want to see him more!" I said frustratly.

"Kuch nhi ho sakta ye bachi ka" said mahi while shaking her head.

(Nothing will happened with this girl)

"Kya matlab 'kuch nhi ho sakta'? Bahot kuch ho sakta hai!" I said with a grin.

(What do you mean by 'nothing will happen' many things can happen!)

______________________________________________

I was now laying on bed thinking about today's events.

It's habit of mine now, to recall the moments of me and him every night before sleeping.

Loving him was not only just an attraction, it was everything that my heart could do. To love him,   to adore him, to see him, to be with him.

And I think I am in love, and now I admit it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hope you are enjoying the story and please check my another story "Always yours" I am sure you would like it, go to my profile and you find the other story.

It's a story about two persons again meeting in Canada They never expected to meet someone who is opposite of each other and yet being close to each other but the fate brought them together.

Anam Fatima dream was to study abroad, she loves Canada and she gets the chance by the scholarship she applied. She is a cute, extrovert, adventurous and blunt. She is very sweet and shy just by her talk every would love her.

Asim Malik has a dark past, who lives in Canada. Having a dark past and playing with dangerous people was his game.
He never speaks to anyone about his problems.
He is a badboy, introvert, arrogant and
well spoken. He knows how to manipulate people and how to know people.

◉ grumpy x sunshine
◉ romance
◉ cute couple
◉ boy next door

And usually you guys are not voting, please vote my story and now the next chapter will update only if I get enough votes.

Don't forget to comment share and vote 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.9K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.9K 181 46
Just an average love story between a cool guy and a pretty girl full of doubts, misunderstandings and tenderness. When Akane finds herself interested...
45 2 2
A simple story of two people somewhere in earth close by heart but far apart in reality , we all had our crush but sometimes we didn't knew that mayb...
30K 1K 31
"I hate-no dislike you a thousand times that you may never feel because of that thick wall of ice around your heart. That thick ice that no one might...