Saudebaazi

Par jellzz16

Yes. It is an arranged marriage story. Aditya Rathore: I'm so self obsessed But what I'm obsessed with is... Plus

✨Aesthetic✨
✨ Playlist ✨
01•
02•
03•
04•
05•
06•
07•
08•
09•
10•
11•
12•
13•
14•
15•
16•
17•
18•
19•
20•
21•
22•
23•
24•
26•
27•
28•
29•
30•
31•
32•
33•
34•
35•
36•
37•
38•
39•
40•
41•
42•
43•
44•
45•

25•

7K 316 30
Par jellzz16

Aditya's pov:

I opened my eyes. I saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms and there is nothing more satisfying than , watching her sleeping peacefully in my arms.

I smiled at her baby face and planted a kiss on her forehead. I waited a few more minutes aroding her. It was difficult for me to maintain distance from her these two days.

But I still don't know why did I didn't kiss her or hugged her in past two days. She wouldn't be mad at me if I would have done that.

I had planned this all a while ago with Ishaan. He helped me setting all this surprise for her and she would be so amazed by today's surprise too.

She had no idea What's coming. I immediately got out of the bed and took a quick shower and came out wrapping the towel around my waist.

I rubbed my wet hair and looked at the bed. I heard her say "oh. Thank you so much"
my raw egg baby is awake.

She passed me a confused face look. "Hanji hanji . Bye" she said and hung up. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Um- I just came from shower and I would probably get dressed" She was still looking at me.

"What- do you want me to be naked?" I asked. She raised my eyebrows and shook her head.

I smirked looking at her and said "So. you get ready too. We have flight in four hours" as I said that she looked at me with different expressions and I understand she was processing.

"Where to?" She asked.

"It's a surprise for you" I said opening the cupboard. "Aditya what are you saying where are we going?" She asked jumping off the bed and came behind me.

"I told you it's a surprise and there's no need to pack many outfits were just going for three days. So-" she cut me off and said "Please tell me you are joking"

I looked at her raw baby face. I smiled at her and shook my head. "Baby. Please get ready. Or we'll miss our flight"

I saw her looking down , she was tensed.
"You don't trust me?" I asked her. She looked at me with a innocent face and shook her head.

What!! Why is she so cute. She doesn't even reach my shoulder and I've to look down at her. My Shawty !!

She went in the bathroom while I got ready wearing my today's outfit. I wanted to make this day so special for her. I want her to remember this day for the rest of her life !!

She came out of the bathroom in the towel wrapped around her body , such a milky milky body.

She still looks like she's in deep thought of something. She stopped at the cupboard and kept looking down.

I went close to her placing my hands over her waist. I kissed the back of her neck and then placed my head on her shoulder.

"Kaha kho gayi?" I asked in my Whisper voice.
She bumped in her place when she heard my voice.

She shook her head and continued doing something in her wardrobe. "I know you are tensed my sweetheart but I want you to trust me. You Don't you trust me?"

She turned around and placed her hands over my cheeks "I do trust you. But I'm just curious"

"Yeah I understand and you'll love the surprise I promise." I said.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Now get Ready"" I said.

She looked at me and my outfit. Her eyes were shining so bright when she looked at me. She had a constant cute smile and those dimples were taking my breath away.

"I look like a sexy husband?" I asked.
"Yeah you look sexy like my husband" she replied.

"Oh really. What's his name?" I asked her sarcastically. She touched my chest and said "It's Uhm- " and I saw her expression change which gave me instant butterflies.

"You don't remember his name?" I asked her.

She shook her head like a baby. I smirked looking at her and said "Oh. Remember the name you were screaming the other night?"

She raised her eyes and hit my chest . I saw her face turning red. "Wait how it was. Oh Aditya. Oh-" I acted how she was screaming my name and I just loved the way she was moaring out my name. I wanted to hear it every night.

She punched my chest again and said "Shut your mouth. Idiot" and left in the bathroom.

Those two days were not so good for me too but I had to keep her think that i don't remember her birthday.

The night she was not beside me , not cuddling me. I had a bad Panick attack. It was like my mumma turned and saw me , she waved at me and she disappeared. I kept calling her out mumma don't leave me here. Alone. I won't survive here alone. But the next sentence she said ,

"Don't worry Aditya , Ishika will take care of you just like I used to!"

I opened my eyes and climbed back on the bed. Sweat pouring down my chest and forehead. I immediately got out of the bed and went downstairs, I saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed.

I went and sat in front of her. I tucked her hair behind her ear and adored her sleeping.

When she's sleeping in my arms , I don't get panick aatcks or nightmares.

I sighed.

"Hey. What are you thinking about" I looked infront of me. My princess standing right in front of me. In the outfit which I had gifted her.

Fuck.

Why does this woman look so beautiful. Why God. I looked at her. My heart pounding so fast that it will come out right now.

Damn. "Arey tell me na Mai kabh sey kuch puch Rahi hu tumhe" I heard her screaming at me.

I raised my eyebrows and asked "what?"
She passed me a death stare and said "Aditya Mai kabh se tumhe puch Rahi hu. Mai kaisi dikh Rahi hu and you are busy in your dreamy Fanta world"

I smiled at her and caressed her cheeks saying "You look absolutely gorgeous , I- I can't explain how you look until I get inside you"

Oh shit. Itna bhi sach nahi bolna tha.

She raised her eyebrows and let a small giggle out. I pulled her and placed my lips over her.

While I was busy kissing her jaw and neck. I got a call. I stopped and looked at my phone. It was Ishaan.

I picked it up. "Hey"
"What hey. Kaha par ho tum dono" he shouted.

I rolled my eyes and replied "yeah. We'll be there in 10 minutes" before he could say anything I hung up. He Literally behaves like a mother in law with me. Taunting me.

I helped her packing the bags and then soon we went downstairs. We saw mom dad sitting in the living room and talking.

"Ready?" Mom asked looking at me. I don't know but something's changed since Ishika had entered in my life. Mine and mom's relation is not like how it used to be.

I talk softly with her , but not so softly. I didn't wanted to hurt Ishika by not listening to her and talking rudely with mom.

"Yeah. We're ready" I said looking at her.

"Okay. Enjoy love birds" she said. I smiled softly and then I looked at Ishika who left my hand and went to hug Maa.

Soon we left for the airport and she asked me "Accha abh toh batao na kaha Jaa rahe hai"

I wore my sunglasses and said "Babe. It's a surprise. Also you'll be surprised when you reach the airport"

She kept looking at me and gave me a death stare. Well it does scare me a little bit but it also feels so cute when she looks at me like that.

When we reached. She started jumping and screaming. Why- no she didn't see any ghost in fact she saw Sara and Hardik at the airport.

I smiled at her reaction and she went running to hug them both. I followed her back. I gave a bruh hug to Tarun and Karan then Ishaan.

He punched my stomach and said "Tune phone kyu cut Kara Mera , mera bolna baki tha"

I held my stomach and said with a cranky face "Haan. Bohot Kamal bolta hai tu"

I looked in front of me. Karan's girlfriend Veera. She was my good friend when we were in school and I had not met her since a few months.

"Hey. How are you" I said cheerfully and shook hands with her. I gave her a side hug and she said "Well I'm great. What about you"

I nodded and replied "I'm good. I'm good. But Mai ghussa hu you didn't show up at my Wedding"

She replied "Oh. I'm sorry. I was in London I had my important work there for almost a month"

I smiled at her and then looked at Ishika who was talking with Hardik , I called her and she came beside me , I held her hand and said "She's my wife. Ishika Aditya Rathore"

They both introduced themselves and then soon we all went inside checking in. We still had sometime left so we all grabbed coffee.

I was talking with the boys about the Bachelorette party when i heard the announcement so we all rushed at our flight.

Ishika was helding my hand. As we entered the plane. I kept all our luggage upwards and sat beside Ishika.

She had a broad smile on her face and she was looking at me. As I sat she hugged me tightly wrapping her arms around my neck.

I was about to fall backwards but I held the seat. "Thank you thank you thank you so much Aditya. I'm so happy that everyone's here for my birthday"

I smiled looking at her and said "I'm so happy you liked this surprise" she smiled at me and said "even bhabhi's bestfriends are here for my birthday and the Bachelorette party too. I made new friends" she said cheerfully.

"And oh my God. We're going to Greece?" She asked and finally she knew the our destination spot because of the announcements.

I nodded and she hugged me again saying "Greece was one of my dream places you know"

I rubbed her back and said "Yeah. I know"
I know every single thing about her. Her dream places , her dream fantasies and everything she wants to do I'm going to do that for her.

I smiled as she was so happy. I kept my head on her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt a little sleepy because I didn't had completed my sleep due to few nights nightmares.

I didn't even realise when I went to sleep in her arms while she was caressing my hair.

🦢

We reached my villa and it was huge to consume 15 members easily. There was a huge ocean in front of our villa on which ishika's reaction was so cute. She was jumping and giggling.

She hugged my arm and said "Oh my god. Aditya the view is so beautiful" Yes. It was beautiful. The ocean was Littrallly pure blue colour shade.

She ran towards the tarrace with Sara and Neha to click some pictures and enjoy the view.

Ishaan had invited his few friends for the Bachelorette party who will arrive tomorrow.

Until then it was Me , Ishika , Ishan , Neha , Tarun , Karan , Veera , Sara , Hardik and Neha's three friends.

I was still sleepy so I went upstairs in my room to sleep when I layed my back on the bed. I didn't knew where was Ishika she must be chit chatting with Sara. I didn't even realise and I went to sleep.

Again.

I saw mumma laying on the hospital bed. It was the last time I saw her thought the glass wall. She looked at me she had a oxygen mask. She removed it and smiled looking at me.

After I saw the doctors taking her away , she was covered in a white cloth and I was calling her out 'Mumma where are you going'
'mumma aap mujhe chodke kahi mat jana'
'Baba Wo log mumma ko kaha leke Jaa rahe hai'
Tears were falling down my cheeks and I was wiping them.

"Aditya baby get up. Aditya Open your eyes" I heard my wife's voice and i immediately opened my eyes.

I looked around and climbed back on the bed. I looked beside me ishika trying to make me feel okay she was rubbing my palm.

"You are okay. Look at me" she caressed my cheek and then held my hand placing it on her chest.

She sat right in front of me on my laps and said "Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. With me"

She said and I did the way she said. I felt sweat pouring down my chest , back and forehead.

I looked into her eyes. Doe eyes which showed me care and calmness.

As much she was concerned for me she tried to make me calm. She caressed my hands and said "Baby we're okay. Don't worry I got you" and pulled me in a tight hug.

I rested my head on her shoulder and finally felt home. Safe. I sighed and then she asked "Nightmares?"

I hummed being in that position. I didn't wanted to get away from her hug but she made me face her and wiped off my sweat.

"It's okay now. Don't worry. I'm right here. Beside you" she said comforting me.

She removed my shirt and wiped off my sweat. Oh god she's so caring. I wanted to cry out in her arms.

She sat in front of me and asked "Was it your mom?" I couldn't hold it anymore and I covered my face with my hands. Tears fell on my hand and I tried hard not to let out my screamings.

She pulled me and I covered my head in her chest like baby. She was rubbing my back and head.

"It's okay Aditya. I got you. I got you" she kept saying and making me feel okay. I didn't tell her that I had Panick attack for two nights Because if I did she would not like that she kept distance from me.

When finally I was satisfied I looked at her. She smiled softly at me and said "Are you okay ?" I nodded slowly.

"I don't want to get anymore nightmares Ishika. I'm so tired of it. I just don't understand why don't I get over that" I said in my heavy voice.

She was rubbing my back and hands to make me feel better and I again said "You know when you're near me. Cuddling me and sleeping I don't get nightmares but when you're away from me I couldn't control it"

I sighed.

"I will never leave you alone. I promise. I'll cuddle with you every night so that these Panick attacks will go away" she said in her cute voice. I smiled looking into her eyes.

"I love you Aditya" as she said that my heart started beating, like the first time I saw her on our engagement day.

I remembered how cute she was looking. Peheli Nazar ka pyaar !

"I love you more my Sweetheart" I said and I pressed my lips against her. I kissed her passionately and it felt so warm. The feeling I get everytime I kiss her , the warmth , the love !

🦢
Boring part ? 👀

Hope you guys didn't get bored and liked reading it.

Don't forget to follow. Vote. Comment ❤️

Instagram link in bio.

Stay tuned for the next part there's something coming up. 😭

Have a nice day. Byieee 🫶🦋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55K 3.5K 29
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
Tangled Love Par bookxishq

Fiction générale

711K 37.4K 48
TANGLED SERIES (BOOK 1) Aditya what are you saying ?" I ask with glossy eyes. Not believing my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say...
132K 3.8K 18
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...