Elite Force - Forever (Season...

By DavenMarvel

°"...Then I don't want to be a hero anymore"°- Chase Davenport ✧ » ◇ « ✧ » ✪ « ✧ » ◇ « ✧ Before being defeat... More

✪ (Cast) ✪
✪ (Aesthetics) ✪
✪ Episode 1| Way Down We Go
✪*ೃ (One Year Later) ✪*ೃ
✪ Episode 2| The Last One Standing
✪ Episode 3| The Mighty Force
✪ Episode 5| The Road
✪ Episode 6| The Outlaws
✪ Episode 7| More Than Friends
✪ Episode 8| You Have Our Blessing
✪ Episode 9| Meeting Of Forces (Part 1)
✪ Episode 10| Meeting Of Forces (Part 2)
✪ Episode 11| I Take Care Of You
✪ Episode 12| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 1)
✪ Episode 13| A Glimpse Of The Future (Part 2)
✪ Episode 14| Old Friends
✪ Episode 15| The Engagement Party
✪ Episode 16| Spreading The News
✪ Episode 17| Infiltrated
✪ Episode 18| The Harringtons
✪ Episode 19| The Sacrifice
✪ Episode 20| Ends and Beginnings
✪ Episode 21| This Story Has Three Sides
✪ Episode 22| What If?
✪ Episode 23| Uranian Crystals
✪ Episode 24| Power Down
✪ Episode 25| The Talent Show
✪ Episode 26| Switched
✪ Episode 27| Baby Davenport
✪ Episode 28| The Resistance
✪ Episode 29| Surrender
✪ Episode 30| The Rise Of Force
THE RUN - New Book Spin Off *A/N

✪ Episode 4| Bionic Revolution

218 13 45
By DavenMarvel

At Davenport Tower, Finn is in the kitchen trying to make a banana, orange and carrot whit some healthy leaves smoothie.

Leo walks in "Hey man, what are you doing?" Leo says "a disgusting smoothie" Finn says.

"If it's disgusting, why are you doing it?' Leo asks, Finn sighs "because my mom kept making this smoothie every night before I went to bed for both of us, she said it's healthy and...and weirdly I...missed it" Finn says.

"I understand, you miss her... it's okay" Leo says "I've never spent so much time away from her, and not even knowing where she is is... complicated" Finn says.

"But she must be fine, I'm sure she's fine, Douglas is with her" Leo says "do you really think this will calm me down?" Finn says "yeah I didn't think about it properly" Leo says.

"I'm kidding I'm just...I know Douglas loves her and would never let anything happen to her, but it's still weird not hearing her scream every cold day for me to wear a jacket" Finn smiles, Leo smiles.

Finn starts to pour a glass of smoothie "do you want some?" Finn asks "it's okay" Leo says, Finn pours a glass of vitamin "cheers!" Finn says they both take the smoothie.

Leo makes a disgusted face "uhg man that's horrible!" Leo says "Yup, just like Mom makes" Finn says and smiles, a mission alert goes off.

"How weird...at these times it's not common to have mission alerts" Finn says "let's go!" Leo says, Finn spills the glass and leaves with Leo.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bram is in a council meeting at city hall, he walks around the room showing graphs while council members watch him via video call.

"And how is our country's security going since the destruction of the chips, Bram?" One of the members asks "Oh I would say we've never been better" Bram says suddenly a rock is thrown at the living room window.

"I need to hang up!" Bram hangs up the call, he runs to the window where he sees several bionic soldiers protesting in front of the city hall in anger.

"What the fuck!" Bram says, the security guards start leaving the city hall to calm down the angry young people, they start throwing rocks at the windows and climb the gate.

Taylor is the one leading this revolt, she jumps the gate "yeah, we don't need chips to start a revolution!!" Taylor shouts the other bionics cheer for her

Ashley Argota as Taylor

"As they said... Bionic humans are humans too! And we have the right to fight for our space in society,We deserve to be accepted for who we really are, Bionics!" Taylor says, Bram watches that in scared and angry.

"more Than that, bionic heros!!" Taylor says everyone cheers "And this is our revolution!!" Taylor says "Get out of here!!" Bram screams.

Taylor turns to the direction he is and she gives him the middle finger "No, no that's not happening!!" Bram shouts leaving the room.

The Elite Force approaches the place on their motorcycles "my God!" Grace says "Taylor!?" Leo says "Leo?" Taylor says.

"What are you doing here?" Taylor asks "we received a mission alert, to stop vandals...you guys" Leo says worried.

"Leo is not what he seems" Taylor says "what's this!?" Leo says "Revolution, we're tired of being treated like trash that they can just throw away whenever they want! Especially after everything we did for them..." Taylor says.

"this is getting out of control!" Daniel says "we lost control a long time ago kid" Taylor says.

"Elite Force!! Fix this!!" Bram shouts from the balcony as the security guards try to contain them, but the bionics are in greater numbers.

"But they're my friends" Leo says "I don't care!! You were called for a mission... do it!!" Bram says, Grace looks at Leo scared "Leo, tell me you're with us!" Taylor says "I...I..." Leo starts to feel extremely pressured.

"Taylor get out of here!" Finn puts his hand on Leo's shoulder "We created a resistance, and we're not going to stop here we have to turn things around!" Taylor says.

"We're not going to solve this like this!" Grace says "Resolving it with dialogue wasn't enough for Harper, Chase and Adam" Taylor says, Bram hears the conversation from afar and he goes inside.

"We don't want to fight you" Leo says "Are you on our side or not?" Taylor says "I don't know anymore...what do you want? Start a war?" Leo says "I want justice...I want us to be heroes again" Taylor says.

"You won't make it like this" Grace says "we won't make it either if we don't react, they don't understand that we are not weapons, we are different from them and they make us feel horrible for being like this!" Taylor says.

"You're right but that's not right either" Daniel says "Taylor...I need you to trust me" Leo approaches her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"trust me when I say we're going to turn things around...but with caution because I can't bear to see someone get hurt with It" Leo says "How are we going to turn it around then?" Taylor says "we can get the chips back, let's think of something!" Leo says, Taylor holds his hand.

"we will NEVER be accepted, I'm tired, we all are, You may not understand this because you are in this Elite Force illusion, where you are loved and forget about us" Taylor says.

"We don't...""what are we going to do in that academy now, huh? They took away our chips and even without them the authorities say we are no longer needed" Taylor says, Leo frowns.

"I didn't know that" Leo says "We are excluded, we are prisoners like the superheroes, they just didn't put us in a prison because they could take our chips" Taylor says.

"But What do you want whit all this?' Leo says "Freedom, that's why here I declare the ultimatum, either they accept us and let us do what we were made and trained to do, or let us be free and and they who can deal with the problems alone because we'll be far away from here" Taylor says.

"Mr Davenport It's here!!" One of the bionics shouts as Mr Davenport's car approaches "Run!" Taylor tells them.

"Taylor.." Leo says, Taylor puts her hand on his face "Leo, no bionic human will obey any government decision again because they just ruin everything...tell that to your friend Bram, but know that we won't be going back to the academy anytime soon" Taylor says she leaves and Leo looks at the floor worried.

"What's going on here!?" Mr Davenport "Leo, are you okay?" Grace asks "Why does everything never stop falling apart?" Leo says quietly "Leo..."I'm fine" Leo says upset, Grace comforts him.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

At Mighty Force headquarters, Chase walks around the base and Melody accompanies him.

"Melody how are we today, update me" Chase says "first of all, good morning captain" Melody smiles giving him a bottle of juice "Good morning" Chase smiles.

"As for your question, team B returned from the rescue mission successfully, two more superheroes were transferred to their quarters this morning, however, to a mission alert this morning that deserves your attention" Melody says.

"what kind of alert?" Chase asks "an alert that was contained by Elite Force, but I really think we have to discuss, I've already sent all the information I could to the central computer" Melody works on a tablet while following Chase.

"Okay, what about the status of the carrier in general? Everything working?" Chase ask "Active operational systems and the invisible shield activated...Everything under control, but I detected a storm coming from the south" Melody says "So change course" Chase says.

"Okay...and put on your jacket" Melody says handing Chase a leather jacket, Chase looks at the jacket then at her frowning "It's cold today, dear!" Melody says as Chase takes the jacket and she quickly rubs his back with a gentle smile she leaves.

Chase smiles and puts the leather jacket over the plaid shirt he was wearing, he goes to the command center.

Melody goes to Douglas who is sitting in a chair with his feet on the control panel with a mug of tea in his hands "you want mint tea ? It's your favorite" Douglas says "thank you" Melody takes the mug and she leans over kissing his forehead and messing up his spiky hair.

Harper and Adam are in front of a computer laughing about something, Chase approaches "What's so funny?" Chase asks.

"Bram became a meme because of Newton" Adam laughs and shows memes and video of Bram running after Newton at the ceremony where the chips were destroyed.

"Just when I think I can't love this cat any more...he makes Bram look like a fool" Harper picks up Newton proudly "wow" Chase chuckles.

"I know, there's nothing that makes my morning better than seeing Bram get humiliated" Harper says looking at the comments on Bram's memes "I can think of something better than this" Chase smirk holding her waist firmly, Harper looks at him shyly.

Bree walks over "so this Bram guy is the secretary of state right?" Bree ask "I know him as Harper's arch enemy" Adam says "Stop it Adam, that guy doesn't deserve to be my arch enemy" Harper says.

"take it easy he's just doing his job" Douglas says "only if his job is to make our lives hell" Harper says "Harper, calm down, I wouldn't say everything that happened because of him was all bad" Chase says, Harper slightly agrees.

"But we know that the three of us in particular are in this guy's sights" Adam says "like he won't stop until we're in jail" Adam says "or dead" Harper says, Chase looks at her worried "yeah, we have to be prepared for that possibility" Harper says.

"We know he couldn't...He would have to go through me first and I highly doubt he would be able to do that" Chase says, he goes to the central computer to see the files that Melody talked about.

"Oh Captain Chase, now in a higher rank and with a much higher ego as well" Bree smiles sarcastically "You have no idea" Adam says, Chase glares at them.

"I'm not going to lie I missed it, and so we can see that I hit rock bottom and came back" Bree says frustrated "I missed your annoying sarcasm too Bree" Chase says.

Adam sees a news story about Elite Force and sees a photo of Grace with the team, he stops for a while to admire his photo and gives a broken smile, Harper sees it here and hugs him "hang in there buddy" Harper strokes his arm and he smiles at her.

Chase opens the files and news about the protest in front of city hall that morning "What is this?" Harper says "The bionic academy soldiers organized some kind of protest yesterday in front of city hall" Melody explains.

"What are they protesting for? They already destroyed the chips" Adam says "Apparently Taylor is the one leading a kind of bionic revolution" Chase says.

"They left the academy and we don't know where they could have gone" Douglas says "We have to help them!" Bree says "Calm down!" Chase says firmly.

"What happened to them after the destruction of the chips?" Harper asked, crossing her arms "It says here that the authorities took over the bionic academy" Douglas says.

"Mr Davenport let them do that?" Bree says "Mr Davenport has his ass tied up with the government ever since he took responsibility for creating bionic humans in the first place" Harper says.

"but Douglas had a part in it" Bree says "but I didn't sign a document stating that when the bionic academy was created" Douglas says.

"Davenport signed a contract with the president when he came up with the idea for the bionic academy, saying he was responsible for the academy and all the students in it, in other words, anything they do will be Mr Davenport's fault and he will suffer the consequences...At the risk of losing the right to the academy and the soldiers forever" Chase says "So he has no other choice..." Bree says.

"Yes, and for that same reason we can't even think about establishing any kind of contact with him" Chase says, Douglas rolls his eyes.

"This is ridiculous, no one should have a right to them, they are people not wapons" Melody says "That's the whole point mom" Harper says.

"Well at least now we're not the only ones in Bram's sights" Adam says "Adam is right, they destroyed and threatened government property, that won't come cheap" Chase says.

"Well, Cap, if there's anyone who can help them now...it's us" Harper says, Chase puts his hands on his hips thoughtfully.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Mr Davenport goes to Bram's office at the city hall.

"Mister Secretary, I'm already doing everything I can to report any damage caused last night and I'm looking for the soldiers" Mr Davenport says.

"No, Mr Davenport was your responsibility put these young people on the line, you failed once but we let you off the hook because for contractual reasons since the Elite Force was not your total responsibility, but now you have failed once again, the bionic academy and the young people in it were, I repeat WERE your responsibility, and I really thought that without the chips you would be more than capable of keeping everything on track, but I see that unfortunately you are not our trust anymore Davenport" Bram says.

"Okay, you know what, I'm tired of playing your games, they are not weapons that belong to someone, they are not negotiable! They are above all human!!" Mr Davenport says "They are a mistake, a mistake that started with you and your brother!" Bram says.

"they just want freedom, they want to be accepted by society, that's what we all do" Mr Davenport says "They are creations of madmens! All of them, we know they will destroy us if we don't take action! What i saw here yesterday is exactly the reason why I destroyed the chips..." Bram says.

"You're out of your mind!!" Mr Davenport stands up "Look at your tone Doanld, I don't want to need backup!" Bram says.

"you will never have complete control over them" Mr Davenport says "Well, maybe you're right!" Bram says firmly "but there are other ways" Bram threatens, Mr Davenport takes a step back.

"Don't make me take drastic measures, because I have that power" Bram says, Mr Davenport looks at him scared "you don't have as much power as you think, they are much stronger than that" Mr Davenport says.

"If you're referring to your two sons and the girl, it's a matter of time....if they were that strong they would be fighting and not running away" Bram says.

"Don't underestimate them" Mr Davenport says "also don't underestimate a death sentence for serious crimes Davenport" Bram says "What?" Mr Davenport says.

"if you look at the records of Chase, Adam and Harper.... especially Harper, we have crimes where just being arrested is not enough, your children are just not on death row because I didn't think it was necessary to punish them like that...So stop playing with fire Mr Davenport, you could burn someone" Bram threatens.

"You wouldn't do that" Mr Davenport says scared "From now on the bionic academy is no longer your right, any young bionic found will be arrested immediately, to avoid riots we will keep the details of yesterday's incident are confidential and therefore you will not be arrested" Bram says sitting at the table again.

"I only ask you one thing Davenport, one last sliver of trust that I have in you, keep the Elite Force active and in line!" Bram says, Mr Davenport is thoughtful but nods lightly.

"You are dismissed" Bram says, Mr Davenport leaves, Bram watches Mr Davenport leave, he picks up the phone.

"this is Bram...give me the name of the biggest killer you have there" Bram says on the phone.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

At Mission Command Leo is looking through all the files he can find about the chips, Grace enters through the Hyperlift.

"Leo, what are you doing?" Grace ask "Looking for the files on the soldiers' chips, but I can't find anything" Leo says, Grace sighs.

"You know what's weird?" Grace says "what?" Leo says impatiently "Even though we haven't been arrested, I feel as trapped as the superheroes...do you feel like that too?" Grace asks, Leo lowers his head.

"more and more every day" Leo sighs "Why don't we change that?" Grace says, Leo thinks.

Mr Davenport enters "Mr Davenport what's wrong?" Grace asks "you look scared big D" Leo says "That got out of hand" Mr Davenport says.

"Will the government intervene again?" Leo asks "I lost the right to the academy, I'm no longer able to protect them...At least not legally" Mr Davenport says.

"the government..." "it's not the government that's our enemy here, it's Bram" Mr Davenport says "Yes, we know, He lied to the President" Grace says "what?" Mr Davenport says.

"here!" Leo shows the records of last year's missions "All of these were mission alerts we received in the last year" Leo shows a huge number of alerts.

"my god, I've never seen so many alerts in such a short period of time" Mr Davenport says worried "How did you manage everything?" Mr Davenport asks "we didn't" Grace says.

"someone has been intercepting the alerts and carrying out the missions for us, usually the difficult ones" Leo says, Mr Davenport looks at him "Them?" Mr Davenport says "it could only be them, who else knows the Mission Command security codes and the decoded ip address to intercept the alerts?" Leo says.

"Can you find anything else to be sure of this?" Mr Davenport ask "No, all the missions were carried out without leaving a trace, nothing, we searched some places, It's like nothing happened, it's as if they were never there" Leo says "like ghosts" Grace says.

"Does anyone else know this?" Mr Davenport ask "no, as far as the authorities know, we are the only ones responsible and capable of carrying out these missions" Leo says.

"But the alerts never decreased, on the contrary they only increased, Bram gave false information to the president" Grace says.

"Big D, the bionic soldiers are in danger and without their abilities, we need to do something,they need the chips again..." Leo says.

"everything about their chips was destroyed along with the island, I only have the files from the last update three years ago, and I don't even have the original chips to at least have a basis of what to do" Mr Davenport thinks, Leo holds the pendant thoughtfully for a minute.

"I think Chase and Harper would know how to do that, they could even do it better" Grace says, Leo and Mr Davenport look at her "She's right" Mr Davenport says.

"they're not bound by rules and Bram like us, they can do something...we have to find them" Leo says "and we will" Mr Davenport says "How? We don't even have a clue, we don't even know where to start looking" Grace says.

"we need to get their attention" Mr Davenport says "How?" Leo says "if they intercept the mission alerts, we need to lure them into a fake mission" Mr Davenport says.

"I don't think it's going to be that simple they seem to have standards for choosing missions" Leo says "let's analyze their patterns we need to establish some kind of contact with them again" Mr Davenport says.

"Okay, and then?" Grace says "together we will come up with a solution, our mission now is to protect bionic humans so they don't end up like superheroes" Mr Davenport says, he goes to the cyber desk.

"But what about the annoying secretary? He will follow our every step" Leo says "he's a liar, why don't we hand over the information we know about him to the president?" Grace asks.

"NO!" Mr Davenport says scared, Leo and Grace look at him confused.

"This information can't get out of here, if they know that Adam, Chase and Harper are supposedly going on missions they can find them and we can't in any way let Bram find out about it!" Mr Davenport says.

"Okay, but we need to take him out of the game" Leo says more calmly "I know, But one thing at a time, Leo" Mr Davenport says, Leo agrees.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

In the Mighty Force headquarters meeting room, Chase, Harper, Adam, Melody and Douglas discuss the bionic revolution.

"So, bionic revolution, what are we going to do about it?" Douglas says "honestly, we weren't the ones who threw a rock at Bram's window, so what do we have to do?" Adam says "Adam!" Melody says.

"We are the last bionic humans standing, Adam. And we are talking about a bionic revolution, which fights to defend the rights of all bionic humans in society, we have everything to do whit it" Harper says.

"not to mention it's our friends who are in this mess" Chase says "So let's go after them, and welcome them here" Adam says "We can't" Chase says "why not?" Harper says, Chase approaches her.

"we don't have room for more than 40 bionic soldiers, and we're out of supplements, I don't even know if we'll have enough food for the next few months with the amount of people we currently have here,..." Chase says "Why didn't you tell me that" Harper asks "I did the count yesterday" Melody says.

"I don't want this news to spread, I don't want these superheroes to think that I can't keep up with this headquarters" Chase says "Oh you don't want them to see that there's a bit of Chase in their captain" Adam says spining his chair, Chase holds Adam's chair irritated "Stop this!" Chase says, Adam rolls his eyes and adjusts his cap.

"They will never think that, we knew this place would have limitations, after all it was created to be a hospital not a headquarters" Harper puts her hand on his chest "Yes, the thing is, we can't bring them here" Chase says.

"if they had the chips, they would be able to run away and protect themselves, start a new life, a secret base or something like that...like you did" Douglas says, Chase snaps his fingers "let's make new chips!" Chase says.

"can you guys do that?" Melody says, Chase looks at Harper "You and Douglas know the chips, you can make replicas of almost all bionic abilities" Chase says.

"No, no, it's no use because your chips are not compatible with the soldiers' bionic structure" Douglas says "So those chips can't be replaced?" Adam asks "there must be another way, a chip that is compatible and that we can access" Chase folds his arms, Harper thinks.

"I don't know if it's possible Chase and even if it is, the original chips would not reach the high level that the soldiers were" Douglas says, Harper takes a deep breath "There is a chip that can do this" Harper says, everyone looks at her.

"what?" Chase says "There is a chip more powerful than the originals, which is capable of quickly adapting the structure of each soldier to the level they were at through the neurons and muscular and cognitive memory of each" Harper says.

"Girl what are you talking about?" Douglas asks, Harper walks across the room and begins to tie her hair into a small bun.

"I created a bionic chip when I worked for Krane.... When he gave me Adam, Bree and Chase's files I imagined that bionics would be a way for me to escape him, so I created a chip, and I gave up on the idea when I realized that bionics in Krane's hands was not a good idea" Harper says.

"what kind of chip is that?" Chase says "the chip C.2γ, in other words the cognitive bionic chip, I used your chip, which is the most effective and powerful because it had a direct connection with the user's brain, to create a chip that adapts to the user's system, updating abilities already acquired by the user based on muscular and cognitive memory" Harper tells Chase.

"A chip like this would adapt to any system bionic or not... that's genius!"Douglas says "yes, if soldiers received this chip their bionic abilities would return to the state of the last update or even more effective" Harper says.

"Wait, You created a functional cognitive bionic chip in the basement of your house when you were just 14!?" Chase says impressed "yeah, each child plays in their own way" Harper smirk.

"Wow and I get laid whit this girl!" Chase brags to himself out loud "I think you're in the wrong room to brag about this, Captain" Melody says Douglas agrees, Chase clears his throat and Adam looks at him "score!" Adam whispers and winks at him proudly, Chase smirk.

"anyway...I think that after so many years, this chip might finally be useful" Harper says, everyone look at each other.

"And where is that chip?" Chase smiles, Harper smiles at him taking a deep breath.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Bram goes to a maximum security prison, two heavily armed security guards accompany him.

"How long has this guy been here?" Bram asks "he's been here for about four years, he's been receiving psychiatric treatment since he got here, and he's shown great results" the security guard says "Of course, I know..." Bram says not giving much importance.

The security guard opens one of the doors "let's make one thing clear, I've never been here, and my conversation with the prisoner..." "Nate" the security guard completes the sentence.

"Nate, yes, my conversation with him is completely private, no cameras and no one in the room" Bram says, the two security guards look at each other confused.

"Uh... that sounded weird I know but, Mr. Nate and I are going to deal with matters of state secrets" Bram says "Okay sir, but we will remain at the door for security reasons" The security guard says..

Bram enters the room and sees a man behind armored glass, the room is dark and you can barely see the man's face.

"Hello" Bram says with fear "go away, I didn't order any men in suits today" the man says "I'm Secretary of State Albert Bram" Bram says "I know exactly who you are, but don't think that makes you special" the guy says.

"I came here because I need your services...Darknight" Bram says, the man approaches the glass with a serious look.

A tall guy, short hair, strong and with light blue eyes with a necklace that blocks his powers around his neck.

"Those days are over! Darknight is dead!...Go away!" He says.

Sebastian Stan as Ledger Nate (The Darknight)

Darknight was a super villain, a cold and cautious killer, his powers included super strength, super durability, telekinesis, super hearing and among others.

Darknight, or his real name Ledger Nate, was a simple thief who needed money to save his sister from an illness, when just stealing wasn't enough he volunteered in a scientific experiment run by a mad scientist, which gave him super powers.

So he started acting as a vigilante and killing for money, after his sister passed away he realized the horrible things he was doing and turned himself in to the authorities, being arrested and receiving psychiatric treatment to forget all the bad things he has done, seeking a cure.

"Darknight..""my name is Ledger" Ledger interrupts him "of course, I have a mission for you" Bram says, Ledger shakes his head.

"I'll be blunt, I want you to find and kill these three young bionics" Bram shows Chase, Harper and Adam's files.

"I'm not a killer anymore" Ledger says "And you won't be anymore after this" Bram says, Ledger frowns.

"What did these children do to you?" Ledger says "these children are the biggest criminals we have on the loose today... and their crimes result in the greater crimes of other criminals like them, they've been the source of all my problems for the last year and I want to put an end to it" Bram says.

"so why don't you kill them yourself? And leave me out of this shit" Ledger says "I have an reputation Mr Nate, and I'm not as skilled and cold as you" Bram says "I'm not like that" Ledger says.

"they're bionic only a Superhuman is capable of containing them" Bram says, Ledger sighs "And what do I gain from this?" Ledger ask "if you do what I'm asking, I guarantee you all freedom" Bram says.

"Superhumans are not tolerated out there" Ledger says "I know, but I make an exception for you, clean your files, you would receive identity and new name, I can free you from your past completely" Bram says "No one is capable of that" Ledger says upset.

"it's never too late to start over, and you'll only be able to start over if you get out of this dirty, dark prison" Bram says, Ledger thinks.

"just one more, one last mission, and you'll never even have to think about the name Darknight again" Bram says.

"Where do I start?" Ledger says seriously, and Bram smiles.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Chase, Harper and Adam go to the location of the chip, in Harper's old house which is in ruins.

"wow, you lived here? Now I understand why you were always at our house" Adam says, Harper shakes her head.

"This place is in pieces, what happened here?" Chase asks "remember when Sebastian kidnapped me from Mr Davenport's birthday party?" Harper says "yeah" Chase says.

"he brought me here, he wanted the chip" Harper says "Did he know about the chip?" Chase asks "yes, my sister told him...as he didn't have a chip compatible with his bionic structure and he wanted to have twice as many bionic powers and abilities as possible he thought the cognitive chip would be the best source for this" Harper says.

"and how did you fool him?" Adam says "I said the chip was destroyed on the island...When actually, he was standing over the chip the whole time" Harper points to the floor.

"Here where you buried it?" Chase asks "Yup, in concrete, I don't know how we're going to get it out?" Harper says "I got this" Adam kneels on the floor.

"Adam, be careful, this chip is unique, if you break it, it's over" Chase says, Adam nods.

He punches the ground making cracks in the concrete and he uses heat vision to loosen a piece of the ground "are you sure it's here?" Adam says "absolute, I remember exactly where I buried it" Harper says.

Chase hears something outside "what was that?" Chase ask, Harper hears something too, Adam picks up the piece from the floor and starts removing the pieces of concrete around some kind of box.

"is that it?" Adam says "yeah!" Harper says, they hear something again "someone's in here!" Harper says, Chase holds the gun to his thigh in distress.

Adam keeps the box inside his coat "Let's get out of here" Harper says, suddenly someone throws a grenade in their direction "Grenade!" Chase yells Harper pulls Chase and Adam close to her and uses the force field to protect them when the grenade explodes.

They cough with the smoke and dust that the grenade raised, in the middle of the smoke a guy approaches them pointing a gun, it's Ledger.

"Who are you?" Chase says "your worst nightmare" Ledger says "what a shit catchphrase" Adam says, Ledger shoots in Adam's direction.

"Adam!" Harper says protecting Adam with the force field, Chase super speed towards Ledger holding his gun and with super speed bending his arm behind his back, Ledger agonizes in pain but while Chase bends his arm, he headbutts Chase making him lose his balance.

Ledger takes a knife from his pocket and turns to Chase, Harper geo-leap in front of Chase and holds Ledger's knife, he tries to fight back and Harper elbows him, he swings the knife and tries to hit Harper again but she finds a way to hold his arm with the knife and make him hit his own leg.

Ledger screams as he puts the knife in his leg, Harper walks away looking at him angrily, Adam helps Chase to get up, Ledger takes the knife out of his leg and looks at Harper impressed.

"you're good, doll" Ledger smiles at her, in the same second Harper loses her distressed posture, giving an shyly smile "oh well...you're not bad either" Harper puts her hair behind her ear, blushing, Chase looks at her indignantly.

"Oh for God's sake!" Chase says indignantly he super speed pushing Ledger against the wall.

"Adam hold him!" Chase says, Adam goes to Ledger and the two fight for a while but Adam manages to hold Ledger by the neck, taking advantage of his injured leg.

"Harper adjusts the Neural Scrambler to erase a month from his memory" Chase says firmly, "a month? Don't you think it's an exaggeration?" Harper says.

"just do what I saying!" Chase says slightly uncomfortable "Okay!" Harper grabs the Neural Scrambler and adjusts it "give it to me!" Chase grabs the device.

"I can do this!" Harper says "no no you've done enough, General" Chase says "oh Chase please!"Harper says irritated "Ah hush doll!" Chase says firmly placing emphasis on the last word annoyed, Harper rolls her eyes.

while Adam holds Ledger Chase uses the Neural Scrambler on him making him pass out at the same time, Adam lets him fall to the ground, Chase sighs.

"what are we going to do with this guy?" Adam says "take him to Mighty Force prison like the rest?" Harper asks "No, we're not leaving him there!...We can't receive new prisoners or anyone else at headquarters, remember?" Chase says leaving.

Harper and Adam look at each other "is that the only reason to leave him here?" Adam ask, Chase looks at Adam irritated "Just go turn on the jet!" Chase says, Adam raises his hands and quickly leaves.

Harper puts her hands in her pockets and leaves, Chase blows his fallen hair off his forehead with an impatient sigh.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Back at Mighty Force headquarters, Adam goes to the command center with Douglas and Bree.

"Guys!! here we have a bionic chip!!!" Adam puts the box on the table and plops down in a chair "You did it!" Bree say.

Chase enters and goes to the central computer impatiently "Yes, we can now start working on replicating this chip, but first I think we need to do some tests" Harper says entering "of course..." Douglas says.

"Why I feel like not everything did go well on this mission?" Bree says, Harper and Adam look at Chase.

"We weren't alone, an assassin was sent to kill us" Chase says "what?" Douglas says "Bram must have done it" Harper says "How are you sure?" Bree says "who else wants us dead as much as he does?" Harper says.

"Here I found it, this is the guy who attacked us" Chase finds Ledger's record "Darknight, he's a super villain" Douglas says "only Bram can let a super human run free and loose right now" Bree says.

"where is this guy now?" Douglas says "Oh he's in a great place,in a nice, comfortable pile of wreckage without even remembering his name, where he should stay" Chase smirk, Harper rolls her eyes.

"why the eye roll?" Chase says "I didn't do anything, I didn't even say anything" Harper says, Douglas looks at the two "uh...what happened?" Douglas asks.

"nothing" Harper says "Oh but you wish something would happen" Chase says, Harper grits her teeth.

"wow you can't even deny it" Chase says "will you shut up and focus on your work captain!" Harper says.

"Of course, the focus is...somehow he found us and there's nothing stopping Bram from continuing to send more people now it's a fact that he wants us out of the picture for good" Chase says "What are we going to do?" Adam ask.

"We have to calm down, focus on these chips and stop the missions because they alarm the people down there, let's take a break from rescue missions and alerts so as not to arouse suspicion" Chase says "It seems like a good thing to me, just until the dust from this revolution and Bram's anger passes" Harper says.

"That's right, we'll start working on the chips tomorrow" Chase says "I'm scared to ask but is there a chance of Darknight coming back?" Douglas ask "I sincerely hope not" Chase says "he won't" Harper says, Chase glares at her.

"Hey stop it!" Harper approaches him, Chase looks at her "You don't need to be jealous, you silly, I love you and you're perfect for me, nothing and no one will change that" Harper takes his hand and kisses his hand.

"You are the captain of my heart" Harper approaches him, Chase frowns "wow that's so cheesy" Chase says, Harper sighs "yeah I know, it sounded different in my head" Harper says, Chase keeps his expression serious.

"Okay...I'm fine" Chase says "it doesn't look like" Harper says "Well, how about I show you!" Chase says, Harper tilts her head and Chase finally responds with a smirk.

Harper wrinkles her nose and leans in to kiss him as Chase puts his arm around her and they both leave the command center.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

In the ruins of Harper's old Lab, Ledger finally wakes up in the middle of the wreckage without remembering anything, he looks around and doesn't recognize where he is, he gets up.

He looks on the ground and sees his gun lying on the ground, he looks in his pockets for clues and sees the wanted poster for Chase, Harper and Adam that was folded and stored in his pocket.

He thinks a little, his last memory is that he was in prison, he doesn't know where he is, nor how or why he got there.

He just knows that he needs to find those young bionics because they have something to do with it, he puts away the gun and the paper and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 570 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
160K 1.6K 31
y'all stop reading this please Credit to all the artists and photographers I do not own the show 'Lab Rats' nor the characters Leo, Frances Duolly...
50.2K 832 58
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
7.7K 310 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...