The Nightfall: She

Por jmysticdreams

"Who am I?" "Where do I come from?" "There are lots of questions in my mind, yet I couldn't find an answe... Mais

#Vampire Rankings
An Ending to Begin
The Party
The Letter
The Stalker
The Fear
The Ring
Part Two - The Jewelry
The Kitchen
Part Two -The Scullery
The Leaving
Part Two - The Departure
The Favor
The Dinner
The Woman
Part Two - The Sister
Part Three - The Lady
Part Four - The Girl
Part Five - The Damsel
The Mission
Part Three - The Duty

Part Two - The Assignment

130 9 0
Por jmysticdreams

Nineteenth Nightfall:

...

"Deténgase!" She shouted out loud. "Where do you think you are going?"

She slowly turned to her. "My Lady, I have to follow what I am told. Your father might scold me if I don't do the assignment, he asks me to do right away."

"And what is that?"

"That, I cannot say, my Lady."

"Qué?! Por qué no puedes decir? Qué tipo de tare ate está haciendo hacer y tienes que mantenerla en secreto para mí?!"

"My Lady, I am really sorry. Tengo orden de no decirte nunca lo que me ordenó tu padre, espero que lo entiendas." Sky's gentle dismissal and apology to her, that even if she wanted to get angry with her, she couldn't because of her calm explanation.

"Are you trying to protect me from whatever the truth that is, Sky?" She seriously asked.

"Yes, my Lady."

Silence...

"Sometimes we have truths that are hard to hide or erase even after we have done everything we can. Truths that are better left unsaid or revealed for the good of the person we want to protect. Because telling or revealing the truth can hurt someone's feelings yet an unsaid or revealed truth will also hurt someone's feelings. An equal damage as a result. Nevertheless, we still choose to hide the truth even though we know in the end we are the ones will hurt them most." She stated after the long silence. "And soon enough, Sky. You will be able to hurt me even though you didn't mean it."

... ... ...

Present

Morning

Yna wakes up early in the morning even though she slept late at night. And she felt like there is something was missing from her that morning.

She wanted to think of it when someone already knocks on the door. She takes a very deep breath before she answered.

"Come in, Lliah!" she said after the door opened and Alliah May came in.

"Good morning, Yna!"

"Good morning!" she greeted back.

"How's your sleep?"

"Fine."

Alliah May look at her keenly. "You look tired." She commented. "You slept late, right?"

Yna takes a deep breath before she answered. "Kind of..."

"Are you thinking of something?" she asked and sits beside her. "Tell me, what was that?"

"Nothing much..." 'Because the truth, I don't even know what's on my mind, something is bothering me and I can't explain it!' she added to herself before she felt Alliah May's hand hold on to her.

"Are you worried when you start entering the Academy?"

Yna looks at her seriously. "The truth, I really don't know what I truly feel. It's just that, I feel that there is something missing and I couldn't explain it. And I feel like I want to go back to my former school, what do you think?"

"Are you serious?!" Alliah May surprisingly asked her.

"Yes, I am!"

"God! Do you know how hard to let a Mortal or a Human to enter the Academy? It is so hard! So, please drop that thinking and just proceed to what your father wishes you to do, okay?"

She takes a deep breath and lay down back to her bed. "I don't know what else to think, Lliah."

"Then the best way to think is be positive and let us begin our day with an energetic positivity, okay?!" she answered and immediately pulled her out of her bed.

"Ahhh! Lliah!" she complained.

"Come on! Let's go!"

... ... ...

"Me alegro de verte con vida."

"Eloisa Fe." Sky just simply scolded her.

"What?!" she answered and shrugs off. "Anyway, I am curious."

"Of what?"

"About the assignment given to you by Mr. Ashford, what was that?" Sky became reluctant to speak and Eloisa Fe noticed it. "Eres reacia a hablar de ello. It really means something so important, am I right?"

It took Sky longer enough to answer. "Digamos que esto sera bueno para Lady Relyna."

"I really hope so."

... ... ...

'Remember your promise, Sky.'

Suddenly Yna heard that familiar voice and it echoes through her head that made her dizzy.

"Yna!" Alliah May immediately stand to her side and support her through her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am. It just that..." 'That voice, I know I've heard that but I can't remember when or where.'

"Hey!" Alliah May's hand waves through her front that she immediately ignores what's on her mind.

"Nothing." Yna immediately answered. "Anyway, can we grab some food? I already am starving." She said after they weeded the Nicklesons' garden, just like she used to do at the Crimson Mansion.

"Alright!" She stands up as she wiped the dirt out of her clothes before she invites Yna back inside the house. "So, what do you want to eat?" She asked as soon as they got inside.

"Just bread." She answered and was about to sit when she heard that voice again.

'I just need one word from you. Simply say, yes. That is all I want to hear...'

"Sky." She said that name louder and clear.

"What's on the sky, Yna?" Alliah May asked turning her gaze to her.

"Huh?" that was the only time she noticed herself that she was looking through the window. "Uhm, yeah! The weather, yeah right! The weather is fine."

Alliah May looks at her intently. "Are you sure you're, okay?"

"Yes! Why did you ask?"

"You look, pale. I think you should rest first and I'll just bring your food to your room."

'I don't know what to say but suddenly, my world revolves around and I slowly feel that I begin to remember something from the past. A past that I don't know and I don't have any idea where it all started.'

"Yna!"

Yna looks at her but for some reason, she suddenly fades and all she sees is...

"Sky? What are you doing here?"

"Do you remember everything, my Lady?"

"No, I can't. Where are we?"

"At your house."

"But I could not recall anything."

"Because your memories are sealed and soon, you'll be unsealed."

... ... ...

Written by: JR.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2K 42 39
When Luna went to a bar one Friday night, all she wanted was to forget her ex. Something she instantly did when she met that one person, who was abou...
719K 30.8K 44
What if everything you knew about yourself was a lie? Mildred "Mills" Millhatten had a good life: close-knit family, fantastic friends, decent grades...
The Prophecy Por L.s. Pearson

Ficção Adolescente

2.7K 418 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
181 22 15
**********Warning************ Hello, I wanted to let you know this is my first story on Wattpad and I didn't really plan it out so read at your own r...