The stranger in the snowy for...

By stranger_nite

Joong was rescued by an elusive Dunk in the snowy forest. Just a short cute fluff series. Fantasy AU More

[EP1]
[EP2]
[EP3] I just want to see him again
[EP4] I don't want to miss a moment with you
[EP5] On a full moon night

[EP6] Finale

310 31 13
By stranger_nite

Daou told him that it was all a fever dream. The locals had the hunters out to look for him since it was dark. They did shoot a few rounds when they thought they saw wild lives. But all they found was him alone and unconscious in the forest. There was no wolf, no magical tree. The hunting dogs were well and alive. They said that it was all in his mind. Joong didn't believe it. He couldn't believe it because it all felt very real. All the evidence was in his camera. He still had photos of Dunk in it. His heart ached as he saw Dunk's cheerful smile in the photo. 

He couldn't help the tears from flowing. Pond was right, Dunk was gone because of him. He couldn't help but grieve for Dunk. 

***

They had travelled back to Thailand. He threw himself to work immediately. He had back to back photoshoot. He started off with a few indoor shots

He knew he was not fully in the game but he needed to take his mind off Dunk's memories. Even with the mood that he was in, he felt that there was someone following him. He didn't give it much thought as the team had him prepare for an outdoor shoot. 

Joong thought he was hallucinating at first, since he was doing the photoshoot under the scorching heat. But yet there he was, behind the trees in a cooling Hawaii shirt with a camera aiming at him.

He no longer cared if he was in a photoshoot as he rushed over to where Dunk was. 

Dunk had beamed at him as he stood in front of him. Joong reached forward for a tight hug. He knew he wasn't dreaming when he felt his warm and solid form.  

"How?" Joong whispered. 

"The Moon Goddess was touched by your love. She granted me life. I'm human."  He held his arm out and turned in a circle for him to see. Joong had laughed with tears in his eyes. He stopped Dunk and crashed his lips against Dunk, kissing him desperately and hungrily. Dunk responded in equal fervor. Joong broke the kiss when he heard someone cleared his throat. He saw Pond and Phuwin standing not far from them. 

"You have yet to redeem yourself. I don't trust you" Pond said in all seriousness. Joong nodded with a smile. 

"Gu khao chai (I understand). You are welcome to stay with us and do what you think is best for Dunk." Joong held Dunk's hand tightly in his hand, ready to spend the rest of his life with him.   

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊.

.

Ost for this series? 🤔🤔I'm not sure if the lyrics fits totally but the title and the tune to this song fits perfectly🤣🤣

---

A/N: 🤣🤣 what do you think? was this short series as cute as my mind thought it was? Sorry that Dunk had to have short death in order for him to be with Joong. He is the forest guardian so he is kinda tied to the forest making it impossible to be with Joong. 

 jing jing leow (actually), I've planned to use Dunk's Sapporo photos for the mafia series. But as I said in EP 2 allaboutnia's wolf photo kinda gave me other ideas so here it is. You think this is good enough or would you like a full series of this? Do let me know. But it'll take a while to come back to this. 

Thank you for supporting this short series. Thank you so much for your kind votes. I really don't know how you would respond to this series. This is not my usual style. Just adventurous and wanted to give cute and fluff another try 😅😅Khoorp khun maak maak loiie (thank you so much) 

The cast for the ABO series is ready so I'm dropping character intro 1st. I've decided to put it in the mature category.  Here's a summary of it:

Title: My Personal (Omega) Bodyguard

summary: Joong, the alpha heir of Guntithanon clan hires Dunk, a rogue omega that stays in the Tangsakyuen compound as his personal bodyguard. A journey where Dunk tries to keep Joong alive, while Joong proves his love for Dunk

rating: mature

The following series is on hold until I finish the ABO series but the cast for the mafia series had been set. Sorta got the idea as I was scrolling through the photo gallery, so my as well put it out: 

Title: All in the Family Name

Summary: Joong and Pond were forced to go back to take over the family business. They were tasked to find out their brother's murderer with the help of Dunk and Phuwin. A joylada series. Mafia AU.

Rating: mature

If you have difficulty finding the series, just click on my profile. I hope you'll enjoy these two series just as you have enjoyed this series or any other work of mine that you have read. Khoorp khun thii gam lang jai. khoorp khun maak maak looiiee. laew jer gan na kha (Thank you for the encouragement, thank you so much! see you [in my personal (omega) bodyguard]!) 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 590 25
Joong saw Dunk by the window. It was love by first sight but he didn't know how far their shared history intertwined. PondPhuwin supporting the plot...
13.5K 693 19
broody vampire Joong meets his new fledgling Dunk JoongDunk centric. PondPhuwin supporting the plot angst, fluff and humour
84.9K 3.7K 48
Kiara Suns was rich, her family running the prosperous Sunshine Suites. Key word: Was. Now, Kiara works as anybody else would, having gone to colleg...
10.7K 522 10
After an extensive delegation in Japan, Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, the CEO of "Fashionable," wearily returns to Thailand. His grandfather, eager...