Marrying My Ex-Husband's Arch...

By lahrenmei

Xu Anran did not know that her husband Qin Xiaokun was a wolf in sheep's clothing until she died. He deceived... More

Chapter 1: My Groom Ran Away From His Wedding
Chapter 2: Changed To a New Groom
Chapter 3: Uncle and Auntie? Call Us Mom and Dad
Chapter 4: Moving In Together Tonight
Chapter 5: A Gift For His Daughter-in-Law
Chapters 6 - 10
Chapters 11 - 20
Chapters 21 - 30
Chapters 31 - 40
Chapters 41 - 50
Chapters 61 - 70
Chapters 71 - 80
Chapters 81 - 90
Chapters 91 -100
Chapters 101 - 110
Chapters 111 - 120 Last Chapter

Chapters 51 - 60

702 7 1
By lahrenmei

Chapter 51: The Rebirth Plot

Tao Ran saw that Xu Anran's eyes were filled with hatred. She was so frightened that she did not dare to speak. "Anran, are you alright?" Xu Anran had never had such an expression before. It seemed that the Xu family had hurt her quite badly this time.

At this moment, Zhao Jing and Jiang Rongyan came in. When they saw that she had woken up, Jiang Rongyan's originally worried expression instantly turned cold.

"Sister-in-law, you're awake? How are you feeling? Are you feeling unwell?"

Zhao Jing was more lively. Seeing that she had woken up, he kept asking about her well-being.

Xu Anran shook her head. "I'm fine." After saying that, she looked at Jiang Rongyan and said guiltily, "Im sorry to have troubled you."

"It's not troublesome. How could the police come to interrogate me when you're almost dead?" Jiang Rongyan had wanted to say something caring, but the words were on the tip of his tongue. He changed his tone. "Also, how could you be so stupid as to let Xu Zhenwei swindle the phone away? If I didn't know that the Xu family had an old mansion, you would be dead by now."

Xu Anran lowered her head. "I know." She didn't expect that Xu Zhenwei would delete the recording on her phone without a second thought when she went to look for Xu Zhenwei with the evidence. He even allowed Xu Anning to imprison her. She originally thought that with the evidence, he would at least ask for proof of Xu Anning's character. Who knew thhat his heart was too biased? Even If the evidence was conclusive, he would still stand on Xu Anning's side.

Jiang Rongyan was worried and angry at the same time. He could not help but say, "Anyone with a brain knows that they should stay away from the Xu family. I've tried to persuade you many times, but you just don't want to listen to me. This way, you'll know their character, right?"

Xu Anran nodded. Seeing that Xu Anran was going along with it, Jiang Rongyan could not say anything too serious. "Forget it. You'd better take care of your body first. Don't worry about anything else."

The news of the Xu family abusing their daughter had spread everywhere. Qin Xiaokun had also seen it. He could not believe that the family had gone that far.

He had thought that Xu Anran was insensible, but now he knew that the Xu family was the devil. Xu Anran was probably unwilling to go back.

As Xu Anran's boyfriend, he had been kept in the dark. Qjn Xiaokun was furious. He asked the driver to send him to the Xu family and to question them.

Xu Zhenwei and Liu Li were frowning. They did not expect Xu Anran to be taken away, and they did not expect this matter to be exposed. The reputation of their company had plummeted, and the capital chain was about to be broken. If they didn't have the financial assistance, they would probably go bankrupt.

"Master, Madam, Qin Xiaokun, Young Master Qin is here"

The two of them looked at each other and hurriedly said, "Let him in quickly."

Qin Xiaokun rushed to Xu Zhenwei and Liu Li with anger, "You'd better explain the news on the internet to me!"

Xu Zhenwei pretended to be troubled and said, "Young Master Qin, to tell you the truth, I didn't know that that woman's methods were so despicable. If I had known, I wouldn't have let her be born in the first place."

Qin Xiaokun frowned. "What do you mean? Don't tell me that your abuse of Xu Anran is fake?"

"of course it's fake. If we were sincere in abusing her, how could she be found out by others?" Liu Li Xiao tried to reason with him. "This was all planned by Xu Anran."

"That woman is actually so despicable?" Qin Xiaokun couldn't believe it.

"Who says so?" Liu Li said, "Young Master Qin, we are fine, but Anning has suffered a great injustice because of her. She is still hiding in her room crying!"

Qin Xiaokun immediately began to sympathize with Xu Anning. She was such a good girl, yet he actually believed the rumors on the internet and didn't believe her. "Can you call Anning out?"

Liu Li nodded. "Tll go and call her over right now." Not long after, Liu Li brought Xu Anning over. Xu Anning's eyes were red. It was obvious that she had cried before. She walked to Qin Xiaokun's side and felt very wronged. "Brother Xiaokun, now the internet is scolding me for being the most vicious woman."

Qin Xiaokun was also anxious. He asked Xu Zhenwei, "Is there no other way? We have to just let Xu Anran frame the Xu family?"

Liu Li saw the situation, and raised her eyebrows. "I have a way."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 52: Can I Sleep With You

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

"What method?" Qin Xiaokun asked.

Liu Li hesitated and said, "This method requires Young Master Qin's cooperation."

"What is it? Just let me cooperate and I'll cooperate." Qin Xiaokun was also anxious. "Hurry up and say it!"

Liu Li took advantage of the situation and said, "You and Anning are engaged. Invite Xu Anran to your engagement party to change the company's image and dispel the rumors of abuse."

Xu Anning heard this and rejected, "No, with her personality, she won't be able to change our image. I'm afraid she'll have to step on us a few more times. I definitely won't allow her to come."

Liu Li pulled Xu Anning back. "Anning, don't be agitated. Since we've asked her to come over, I definitely have a way to get her to do what I want."

Xu Anran stayed in the hospital for a day. By the afternoon, her fever had subsided. The next morning, after the doctor came to check on her body and saw that she was fine, he agreed to let her leave the hospital. In the middle of the night, Xu Anran woke up from a nightmare and tried to fall asleep.

However, as she looked at the dark room, she became more and more afraid. The more afraid she was, the harder it was for her to fall asleep. She hesitated for a long time before she hugged the blanket and knocked on Jiang Rongyan's door.

Jiang Rongyan had just fallen asleep when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door. He saw the pitiful Xu Anran outside the door.

Xu Anran hugged the blanket and said softly, "Can I sleep with you?"

Jiang Rongyan looked at Xu Anran with interest. Was this the new way she thought of to seduce him? She pretended to be pitiful and weak? Did she think that he would let her in?

"Can I?" Xu Anran looked at him.

Jiang Rongyan: ".."

He opened the door and let her in. It had to be said that he really fell for this trick. "Letting you in doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. Show some respect and don't touch me. Your seduction won't work on me."

Xu Anran: "...'

"Tm only here because I've been locked in a small dark room for too long and don't dare to sleep alone in the dark. That's why I'm here. I really don't have any intention of seducing you. Don't be too narcissistic."

Jiang Rongyan couldn't hold back his pride. He raised his eyebrows and said, "I still remember you taking off my towel."

Xu Anran raised her hand and swore to the heavens, "I didn't do it on purpose that time. I definitely won't disturb you. I'll sleep on the floor." After saying that, she walked in, spread the blanket on the floor, and lay down.

Jiang Rongyan narrowed his eyes and watched Xu Anran calmly lie down. She wrapped herself in the blanket and fell into a deep sleep. Was she really just here to sleep? After waiting for ten minutes, Xu Anran did not react at all. Jiang Rongyan finally believed what Xu Anran said. However, just as he laid

on the bed, Xu Anran suddenly shouted, "Let me out! You guys let me out!"

Jiang Rongyan quickly turned on the lights and turned around to look at Xu Anran. Xu Anran closed her eyes tightly and frowned. It was enough to crush a mosquito. She looked like she was in great pain as she shook her head back and forth. "Please, let me out!"

She was having a nightmare!

Jiang Rongyan quickly got out of bed and sat beside Xu Anran. He helped her up. "It's okay, it's okay. You're already out. You'll be fine."

Xu Anran closed her eyes again after he comforted her... Jiang Rongyan was woken up by the sunlight outside. After he comforted Xu Anran last night, he actually fell asleep here too. Just as he was about to get up, he suddenly realized that Xu Anran was sleeping on his chest. Not only that, three of the

buttons on her chest were unbuttoned.

Jiang Rongyan:

He gently moved Xu Anran away and prepared to sneak away quietly to avoid any misunderstandings. However, at this moment, he suddenly heard Xu Anran screaming.

Jiang Rongyan: "....[f I said I didn't do it, you will believe me?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 53: Bite You

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor:Dragon Boat Translation

Xu Anran opened her eyes wide and looked at Jiang Rongyan defensively.

Jiang Rongyan was very innocent. He waved his hand. He hurriedly explained for himself, "You screamed in a nightmare last night. I came over to comfort you because I felt sorry for you. Who knew that you fell asleep on my chest? I struggled for a long time but could not break free. I could only fall

asleep."

Xu Anran obviously didn't believe his words. She asked, "Since you didn't do anything to me, how did I unbutton my shirt?"

Jiang Rongyan's gaze avoided her chest and shifted elsewhere. "Who knows? I'm sleeping under your body, and you're on top of me. Where would I find the time to unbutton your shirt? Did you get up in the middle of the night and unbutton your shirt to seduce me?"

"No!" Xu Anran quickly said, "It's because my breasts are big and my figure is good. My shirt was unbuttoned while I was sleeping. Who would want to seduce you? Aren't you being a little too narcissistic?"

After she finished speaking, she glanced at Jiang Rongyan. "This is a complete accident. Don't attack a woman's figure!"

"Who attacked a woman's figure?" Jiang Rongyan sized her up from top to bottom. His gaze deliberately lingered on her chest for a while before he gently tugged at the corner of his lips. He looked like he was asking for a beating. "Are you sure that your figure is good?"

Xu Anran flew into a rage out of humiliation. She took a deep breath, but she still could not suppress the anger in her heart. She opened her mouth and bit Jiang Rongyan on the face. "Let's see if you still dare to say that my figure is not good."

"Are you a dog? If you can't win, then you'll just bite people!?" Jiang Rongyan was hurt from the bite. His eyes were filled with anger as he looked at Xu Anran. "Get up!"

Seeing that he was really angry, Xu Anran licked her lips. Did he really bite him until he was in pain? She looked sideways and saw that the teeth marks on the male lead's face were red. It seemed that if she bit harder, it would break. It seemed to be really serious...

Xu Anran was very guilty. She thought for a long time but could not think of a way to compensate him. She made up her mind. She said, "I love you too much, so I bit you without knowing the depth of it. How about this? You bite me too, and we'll call it even."

Her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was going to let him do whatever he wanted. Jiang Rongyan could not help but laugh. Jiang Rongyan stared at her face. For some reason, he wanted to bite her. He thought this, and so he did.

Jiang Rongyan slowly approached Xu Anran and gently touched her face. After touching her face, he realized that it was not a bite, but a kiss.

He quickly took a bite and bit Xu Anran's face. After biting, he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

Xu Anran was confused. "It's so early in the morning, why are you in such a hurry to go to the bathroom..."

Xu Anran's bite was really fierce. After Jiang Rongyan finished his breakfast, the bite marks on his face were still visible. He had no choice but to take out a mask and put it on to prevent others from seeing the bite marks.

In the elevator, Jiang Rongyan met Zhao Jing, Zhao Jing saw his outfit and asked with concern, "You have a cold?"

Jiang Rongyan mumbled, "Yes." After the elevator door opened, he quickly rushed out of the elevator. It was strange. Jiang Rongyan looked a little strange today, but he could not tell exactly what was strange. It seemed that everything was strange.

"Why don't you go to the hospital first? I'l help you with the company's matters first." Zhao Jing chased after him. "The temperature difference between day and night these few days is very big, It's indeed easy to catch a cold."

Jiang Rongyan gave him a glance. "I didn't catch a cold."

"Why do you need to wear a mask if you didn't catch a cold?" Zhao Jing did not understand what he was playing at.

Jiang Rongyan was speechless. He pulled down the mask with a sullen face, revealing two rows of clear teeth marks. Zhao Jing was silent for three seconds. Then, he laughed without mercy..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 54: Senior Zhang Extended An Olive Branch

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor:Dragon Boat Translation

"Are you done laughing?" Jiang Rongyan raised his head and looked at him. "If you're done laughing, then get lost."

"It's not that I want to say this, but Sister-in-law is probably not a dog, How could she bite our Young Master Jiang's handsome face?" Zhao Jing laughed so hard that he rocked back and forth.

"Tl say it again, get lost!" Jiang Rongyan gritted his teeth and said with a grimace.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll get lost immediately." When Zhao Jing left, his smile did not stop until he left the office.

Xu Anran was at home thinking about the next step of her plan. If she wanted to destroy the Xu family and the Qin family, it was obviously not enough to rely on her own ability. She had to find someone to work with. In front of her, the best partner was, of course, Qin Xiaokun's opponent, Jiang Rongyan.

However, Jiang Rongyan had helped her too much. Recently, when she was in trouble, he had been running around to take care of her. Moreover... she did not want to involve too many matters related to interests between them.

She wanted to support a new company. This idea had always been in her mind. The previous company was obviously not very reliable, so she could only give up. Xu Anran tried to send messages to several companies that she had worked with before. These were the connections and resources that she had

accumulated in the Xu Corporation in the past. At that time, the cooperation between them was very pleasant. She thought that she would not be rejected, but who knew that not long after her message was sent... She received rejection letters from various companies.

"That's impossible." Her strength was obvious to everyone. Even if a few of these companies did not like her, they would not reject her so quickly without even thinking about it? After thinking about it, there was only one possibility — the Xu Corporation sent a message to these companies and refused to

hire her!

It seemed that the Xu Corporation really wanted to exterminate her.

Xu Anran closed her computer and was about to lose control of her anger. At this moment, her phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was a message from her senior, Xie Si. "I heard that you haven't found a job yet. I wonder if you're interested in my company? If you want to come, your salary will

definitely not be low." At the end of the message was the name of the company.

Xu Anran had never heard of this company before. She turned on her computer and entered the company's name into her browser. She found a few introductions about Xie Si's company. This company did things like custom-made perfume and took the high-end route. The customers were elites in various

fields. The target group was successful people around the age of 25 to 50.

"Isn't this the job that I want in my dreams?" Xu Anran was very excited. Sure enough, waiting was not necessarily a strange thing. Perhaps there was a better choice waiting for her.

This opportunity was very precious to her. She did not want to miss this good job, so she quickly replied to Xie Si on her phone. ~~ "I have seen the message you sent me. I have some understanding of the nature of the company. I am very interested in this job. If you are free, let's meet this afternoon and

have a good talk about this matter."

Not long after the message was sent, the other side replied. "No problem, see you later."

"Yes!" Xu Anran was very happy. It was really not easy to find a job that made her happy. But while she was happy, she thought of Jiang Rongyan. She had been rescued by Jiang Rongyan several times. This time, she should tell Jiang Rongyan that she was going out. She picked up her phone and called

Jiang Rongyan. The phone rang a few times and the call went through.

She briefly recounted what had happened and was very happy. "I'm going to meet senior this afternoon, so I won't be coming back for dinner. But you don't have to worry about me. Senior is a good person."

Jiang Rongyan's voice sounded light, as if he was happy for her, but he still told her, "Go. Be smart. Don't make me save you again.."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 55: Meeting With the Senior

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Xu Anran felt a bucket of cold water pouring down on her. Jiang Rongyan was really a sharp-tongued person. She told him about this matter with joy. Was this his attitude? She was so angry that she wanted to hang up the phone on the spot. "I don't need you to save me every time. I didn't die before I met

you."

Jiang Rongyan was still very sharp-tongued. He replied, "That would be the best."

"didn't ask you to save me either. You can choose not to save me. Take a hundred steps back. Even if I die, it has nothing to do with you. Do I need you to save me?" Xu Anran was angered by Jiang Rongyan's words. "I'm just letting you see. Danger is just an accident. I don't need someone to save me that

much." After saying that, she hung up, she hung up the phone.

"I'm so angry! I'm so angry!" Xu Anran stood up. She was so angry that she punched the air and hammered a doll next to her like it was Jiang Rongyan to vent her anger. "Jiang Rongyan, you'd better not come to save me!"

She gritted her teeth and walked to the makeup table. "Don't lower yourself to Jiang Rongyan's level. You have to calm down and then go see Senior."

After dressing up and putting on some light makeup, she saw that it was almost time, so she set off to the place she had agreed to meet with Xie Si. Xie Si was in a comer of the coffee shop. He was wearing a suit that fit him well, and he was not looking out of the window. His expression was calm, and his

expression was calm. There was no emotion in his eyes.

She hadn't seen Xie Si for a few years. In her previous life, after she graduated from university, she hadn't had much contact with Xie Si. She didn't know what happened to him after that. In this life, Xie Si looked as gentle as before. With every move he made, that warm-hearted senior reappeared in front

of Xu Anran.

Xu Anran looked at him in confusion. Her expression was puzzled. She did not know what he wanted to say, but she continued, "It's nothing. The next time you get married, I'll give you a double red packet. You'll definitely be satisfied."

Xie Si laughed. "That's not what I meant."

Xu Anran raised one of her eyebrows. She was even more confused. "Senior, what do you mean? If you don't tell me clearly, I really can't guess."

If she couldn't guess, it meant that she did not think in that direction at all. It also meant that he didn't have a place in Xu Anran's heart at all.

Xie Si shook his head and said, "It's fine. I'm just casually saying."

"Oh." Xu Anran nodded. She took out the computer from her bag and placed it on the table. "Let's talk about work before the coffee is served."

Xie Si raised his eyebrows slightly. Seeing that she was serious, he could only nod. "Alright.."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 56: Jiang Rongyan Was Jealous

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

"It's like this, Senior. I'm very interested in your company, but I don't know much about your company's business model. Can you please explain it to me in detail?" Xu Anran said.

"Of course." Xie Si took her computer over and took out a pen. He tapped on the computer with the pen cap. "Our company's business model is similar to the general high-level customization. If there's a difference, if it's this place.

Xie Si explained the company's business philosophy and business model to Xu Anran in detail. During this time, the waiter served the coffee. Xu Anran did not even take the time to drink the coffee. She only took a sip of the coffee when Xie Si told Xu Anran that the coffee was about to get cold.

During this time, Xu Anran raised a few more questions. Xie Si told her everything he knew and did not hide anything. He gave her a complete analysis of the company's structure so that she could make her own choices.

Xu Anran could not help but nod. For a moment, she felt that she had not thought of this. For a moment, she felt that she had not considered this method before. In short, after interacting with Xie Si, she had benefited a lot.

"Drink your coffee." Xie Si reached out and pushed the coffee in front of her. "It won't taste good if it's cold."

Xu Anran only felt that the coffee was a hindrance. She raised her head and drank the coffee in one gulp. Then, she asked Xie Sia few more questions. After understanding all the questions, she heaved a sigh of relief.

Xu Anran tried to push him away a few times, but she could not push him away. So, she got into Xie Si's car. Xie Si was a very gentle person. He always took her feelings into account when he spoke and did things. In Xu Anran's heart, he had always been a caring big brother. Because of his personality,

even if the two of them had not seen each other for a long time, they could quickly become familiar with each other.

"So you live here." Xie Si raised his head and looked around. He said to her, "I'm relieved to know that you're doing well."

"Thank you for your concern, Senior. Senior, please come in and have a seat." Xu Anran smiled and said, "Tl make you a cup of tea. Drink it before you leave."

"No need." Xie Si reached out and grabbed Xu Anran's head. His eyes were filled with a smile and he was very gentle. "I'm relieved that you're home safely. I still have something to do, so I'll leave first."

"Okay. Goodbye, Senior." Xu Anran smiled and waved her hand.

Xie Si nodded and got into the car to leave.

Xu Anran did not see that there was someone on the second floor staring at them. The sour taste was flooding his heart..

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 57: Do You Still Remember That You Have a Husband?

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Xu Anran watched as Xie Si left before she turned around and walked into the house. She had just closed the door when she turned around and saw Jiang Rongyan sitting on the sofa in the living room with a gloomy face. He crossed his arms and stared at her coldly, giving her a fright.

"You gave me a fright. Who provoked you again?" Xu Anran walked in and hung her bag on the shelf by the door. She turned around and changed her high heels into slippers before she walked towards Jiang Rongyan at a leisurely pace.

"Do you still remember that you have a husband?" Jiang Rongyan asked in a vague manner.

Xu Anran did not understand. "Huh?"

"Although we are only in a contractual relationship, I hope that you can abide by the contract rules and play the role of a good wife seriously. Don't get too close to other men during the contract period." Jiang Rongyan's voice was so cold that it was about to freeze.

Xu Anran shivered. "I didn't?"

"I, Iwill be jealous of you?" Jiang Rongyan finally recalled when he heard the word jealous'. His behavior just now did seem like he was jealous. But how could he admit that he was jealous? He quickly shook his head. "I'm afraid that you'll cause trouble for me. If you're not clear with other men, as your

husband, I'll also be in trouble."

"Really?" Xu Anran looked at his ears that were gradually turning red. She could not help but laugh. "If you're not jealous, why are your ears red?" She sighed. She pretended to be deep and said, "If you're jealous, just say it. I won't mind. How can I not make you jealous?"

"L said I'm not jealous. You're the one who's jealous!" Jiang Rongyan was exasperated. He turned around and was about to go upstairs.

The female protagonist held back her laughter. "But I see that you're jealous! If you weren't jealous, why would you have such a big reaction when a man just touched my head? It's not like he touched your head."

"Aren't you quite proud?" Jiang Rongyan was speechless. "I don't care. I'm not jealous. Also, you'd better pay attention to your own identity and remember your relationship with me. That's it!"

Jiang Rongyan slammed the door.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 58: Was Not a Date

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

If he was jealous, he was jealous. Why did he look so angry? Xu Anran chuckled. She took off her coat and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Early the next morning, when Jiang Rongyan woke up, he saw that Xu Anran, who was sleeping on the floor, had disappeared. He pushed open the door and saw Xu Anran sitting in the living room. Xu Anran was dressed exquisitely. She wore light makeup and had two pearl earrings that she had never

wom before.

"You're going on a date?" Jiang Rongyan asked with a cold face. Didn't she say that she had nothing to do with Xie Si last night? Wasn't this development too fast? She was going on a date today?

"Who's going on a date? I'm going to work." Xu Anran took out her phone and clicked on the offer that Xie Si had sent her. "If you don't believe me, see for yourself. I'm the specially appointed chief perfumer."

'When Jiang Rongyan saw the offer, he let out a sigh of relief. "If you're not going on a date, why are you dressed like this?"

"Tm a perfumer. The most important thing is the fashion sense. Of course, it has to be reflected in the clothes." Xu Anran put on her high heels and turned to Jiang Rongyan. "Bye, I'm going to work."

Jiang Rongyan watched her leave. He did not realize how lucky he was when the date he thought he had turned into work.

It was Xu Anran's first day at work, so she went earlier than the others. When she arrived at the office, she waited for quite a while before the personnel arrived. After she applied for the position, the personnel brought her to Xie Si's office. "President Xie asked you to come and look for him."

She nodded and followed the personnel to the door of Xie Si's office. She knocked on the door.

"Come in." Xie Si looked up and saw that it was her. He gestured for her to sit down. He handed her a document. "There's a job here that needs you to do. Take a look at the requirements on this document. After you're done, I'll tell you about the client."

Xu Anran took it and looked at it carefully. While she was looking at the requirements, Xie Si lowered his head and went to do his own work. After about two minutes, Xu Anran looked up. "I'm done."

Xie Si nodded. "Let me introduce you to this client."

"Client, gender male, CEO of a listed company, young and talented, meticulous in his work. How should I put it? He's a little rigid and meticulous. He likes to leave a serious and responsible image for others when they first meet."

"What are his requirements for the perfume?"

"The smell is light. It's best if you can smell it and know that this person is very cold. Oh right, it has to be high-class. However, it can't be sensational. People have to ignore him when they smell the perfume."

This person's requirements were really... strict and meticulous. He was too fussy. When Xu Anran heard this person's requirements, she even felt that she could give the same words to Jiang Rongyan without changing them. Jiang Rongyan was the same as him. He was fussy, but his taste was very high.

When they first met, she knew that this person liked to control everything in his hands. He was very delicate. It was very stressful to stand with him, but she would not hate him because of it. He was a person who knew his limits. But, in fact... Xu Anran thought of Jiang Rongyan, who had quarreled with

her. In fact, his delicacy was real, but this person's explosive personality was also real. How could he be so cold?

"There's no more information flow. With this information, can you make a perfume that will satisfy the customer?" Xie Si asked worriedly.

Xu Anran thought about it in his mind. To make a perfume for someone like Jiang Rongyan, she had to make a perfume that would satisfy him.. But Jiang Rongyan didn't even know how to write the word 'satisfied'!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 59: Why Are You Everywhere?!

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

"Can you do it? If you can't do it, I'll hand it over to someone else," Xie Si asked.

Xu Anran thought about it. Although it was difficult to satisfy someone like Jiang Rongyan, it was a rare case. She did not want to give up easily and hand the case over to someone else. She shook her head. "Senior, leave it to me."

"Okay." Xie Si lowered his head and pressed a few buttons on his phone. Xu Anran's phone rang. She picked it up and saw that there was an address on it.

"This is the client's address. Bring the fragrance tool to your house and customize the fragrance for the client." When Xie Si was in the company, it was different from when he was in school. However, he was meticulous and very serious. "Is this afternoon okay? If It's okay, I'll make the arrangements."

Xu Anran nodded. "Yes." Although it was indeed a little difficult, the female lead was confident in herself. Her confidence was not blind confidence. In her previous life, her fragrance technology was unparalleled in the industry. If she could not produce a fragrance that satisfied the customer, then she

really did not know who could do it.

According to the address given by Xie Si, Xu Anran found the customer's home. This was a villa area. The road was lined with trees on both sides, and there were sanitation workers cleaning under the trees. This was a high-end villa area. One look and one could tell that the house price was very high. She

looked at the house number one by one and finally found the client's home. The client's name was Qi Yun, and she had seen his photo.

The person who came to open the door was the aunt of Qi Yun's family. The aunt had a dignified temperament, and she looked even more imposing than the average wealthy family. When she saw Xu Anran, she asked gently, "Miss, who are you looking for?"

"1m a perfumer. Mr. Qi has arranged for me to come over and help him with the fragrance."

"Is it Miss Xu?"

"Yes, my name is Xu Anran."

"Miss Xu, come in." The aunt opened the door and let her in. "T'll bring you in. Mr. Qi is ready. He's waiting for you in the living room."

Xu Anran nodded slightly and followed the aunt into the living room. Qi Yun sat on the sofa in the living room. There were a few documents on the table in front of him. Looking from the side, he really looked like Jiang Rongyan. It was not his face, but his temperament.

"Hello, Mr. Qi. I'm Xu Anran."

Qi Yun raised his head to look at him. When he saw her, his eyes lit up. "Miss Xu has become the chief perfumer at such a young age? I'm really impressed."

"Mr. Qi, you flatter me. If the perfume that you've concocted today can satisfy Mr. Qi, then it will be considered my success." Xu Anran and Qi Yun had communicated for a long time. In the end, she could basically control the fragrance. She could even imagine the fragrance in her mind. She came up with a

few plans and placed the incense in front of Qi Yun. "Mr. Qi, take a sniff."

Qi Yun picked up the test paper in front of him and placed it under his nose. He realized that every single one of them was very satisfactory. Every single one of them was perfect. It was indeed difficult to find the one he liked the most in the distance.

Qi Yun hesitated for a long time before placing his hand on the bottle in front of him. "This will do."

Xu Anran nodded. "Since Mr. Qi is satisfied, our company will send you a bottle of perfume based on this fragrance."

She stood up. "Sorry to disturb you, I'll be leaving first."

Qi Yun stood up as well. "Let me send you back."

Xu Anran quickly declined. "Mr. Qi, it's alright, it's alright. I'll go back myself."

"It's alright. I happen to be free as well." Qi Yun went to get the car keys after he finished speaking. Qi Yun was her client after all. Xu Anran could not decline any further, so she could only follow Qi Yun out.

Xu Anran waited at the door for Qi Yun to drive over, but when she tured around, she saw two familiar people.

'When Xu Anning saw that it was her, her expression suddenly turned cold and she questioned sternly, "Why are you here?!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chapter 60: Ridiculing Scum

Translator: Dragon Boat Translation Editor: Dragon Boat Translation

Xu Anning and Qin Xiaokun were originally here to look at a wedding room, but they didn't expect to see Xu Anran here. Moreover, they had just seen her coming out of the villa in front of them.

Xu Anran looked at them. "I also want to ask, why are the two of you here?"

'When she heard this... Xu Anning quickly turned around and grabbed Qin Xiaokun's hand. "I'm here to look at a wedding room with Xiao Kun. Oh right, I'll announce our engagement at Grandma's 8oth birthday party. Remember to come when the time comes. Don't hide at home and be sad."

Xu Anran laughed lightly and said mockingly, "Of course not. Besides you, no one else is willing to marry him. Sad? I'm more than happy that you're with him."

"What's so funny?!" Xu Anning was hurt by her smile. She took a deep breath and saw Qi Yun coming out of the house. She said with a fake smile, "Of course I'm not as good as you. You're already married, but you still casually enter another man's house. How shameless!"

"At least I can enter." Xu Anran looked around. "But I'm afraid you can't even enter the house here, right? Oh, I forgot. Based on my understanding of the two of you, let alone the house, you can't even afford a toilet, right?"

Qin Xiaokun clenched his fists and said angrily, "Xu Anran, I abandoned you. You don't have to use such words to mock me, right? You don't have anything else except money."

"It's true that you don't have anything else, but you don't know much about money." Xu Anran tilted her head and asked Qi Yun, "Mr. Qi, may I ask what the prices of the house here are?"

Qi Yun heard their conversation and found it very interesting. It was rare for him to feel like this, so he raised his hand and made a figure.

"Isn't it just 50 million? I can afford it," Qin Xiaokun shouted.

Qi Yun heard this and smiled. "Add a zero."

'When Xu Anran heard this, she was also very surprised. This house could actually be sold for 500 million? This wasn't the price of a house with a river view, right? "You didn't go to the backyard. There's a big lawn and a swimming pool at the back," Qi Yun noticed her expression and spoke with a smile.

Clap, clap, clap– Xu Anning couldn't help but clap. "I calculated with my fingers and found that I can indeed afford it. However, the two of you might have to take on a mortgage for 30 years. In 30 years, you'll be over 50 years old. By then, you'll already be old and yellow, so you should indeed enjoy it

early. You're not like our Xiao Jiang, who owns a few villas with the river view at such a young age."

'What was there to be proud of? Xu Anning pinched her palm. Her nails dug deep into her flesh, but she couldn't feel any pain. Qin Xiaokun was indeed not as rich as Jiang Rongyan. Not only was he not as rich as Jiang Rongyan, but the difference in wealth between the two of them was not small. However,

this matter concemed Qin Xiaokun's face, so she could only grit her teeth and endure it. Otherwise, she would lose a thigh like Qin Xiaokun.

After Xu Anran finished speaking, she raised her eyebrows and looked at Xu Anning and Qin Xiaokun. She forced the two of them to be speechless. Qi Yun couldn't help but feel amused. She was too interesting.

"Are you done?" Qi Yun asked Xu Anran gently. "Didn't you say you were going back? It's getting late. Get in the car."

Only then did she realize that she was still at the client's house. She did not dare to delay and hurriedly sat in the passenger seat. Qi Yun was very rich. The car he drove was also a limited edition luxury car. He could not get it without 50 million yuan. Seeing Xu Anran get into the luxury car, Xu Anning's

nails dug deeper into her flesh.

Xu Anran put on her sunglasses. Before she drove off, she turned around and said to the two people outside the window, "Goodbye, environmental protection guards." With that, Qi Yun drove Xu Anran away.

After a long while, Xu Anning finally reacted. "Environmental protection guards? She, she said that we like to pick up trash!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.6K 15
After the Second Giant War Annabeth leaves Percy for immortality. Percy's heart turns ice cold after the "love of his life" leaves him. He decides he...
2.5K 149 16
Yumi Heyy, saw your number on the floor Yumi Sucks to sucks she threw it away🤧 +012 ***-**** Stfu who are you Yumi Well the only angel who found you...
199K 2.5K 21
**NOT MINE** ¡FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Shi Jin was a desperate woman and just a pretty face in her past life. She was swapped at birth and broug...
566K 19.3K 144
Read and find out...