Mafia King's Love

By Naive_petal

KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 yea... More

1 chapter
2 chapter
3 chapter
4 chapter
5 chapter ( first meeting)
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
new story....not a update
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
33
34
35
36
37
38

32

3.2K 108 34
By Naive_petal

No one's pov

Jk- Hy-un-gie !

Jungkook found his hyungie on his knees with a ring in the beautiful box...He found his surroundings beautifully decorated and a big sparkling 'marry me' was written...

Jungkook's tears made their way from his beautiful eyes to pink chubby cheeks...

He sat on his knees matching Taehyung's height while crying..

Tae- Bun I never thought that this king can fall for someone in this life but you made it possible...You melt this cold heart babybun and this heart it's not mine it's yours so take it's responsibility for the lifetime by accepting me as your husband...I want to love you more and more, want to cherish you and be the reason of this adorable smile... So without wasting a second wear this ring and be mine for forever... Say it bun will you marry this cold heartless Mafia king...?

Jk- Ye-s Hy-un-gie wanne be yours... Let's live together and cherish each other till we die in each other's arms... Just wanna be yours...

Jungkook said while crying and Taehyung took Jungkook's left hand which is so small as compared to his big one's... He slides the ring in Jungkook's finger and soon fireworks started making the moment more romantic... They just stare into each other's love filled eyes... Taehyung eyed Jungkook's lips...

Tae- Bun can I..?

Jungkook nodded feeling shy and Taehyung smashed his lips on his bun's soft plumpy pink lips... They poured there love into the kiss forgetting there surroundings but jungkook flinched when party poppers were bursted by Jin and Jimin... Namjoon and yoongi looked so done with partner's to interrupt the couple's private time...

Jin- Congratulations Kookie... I'm so happy omg I'm going to cry, my baby is grown up now...

Jimin- Yes koo I thought Jin hyung will be married first but the maknae is going to marry before the elders...

Jungkook was just looking down as he was feeling shy because everyone saw them kissing...he just wanted to bury himself somewhere while Taehyung was not bothered at all but just little pissed as he couldn't kiss those soft lips more but he thought that it's ok he'll be getting married in the coming week and he'll not allow his bun to be away from him for even a second...

Time skip

Everyone was having dinner while the soon to be wedding couple were looking at each other and Jungkook was getting teased by his hyungs that's why he was all red in the dinner... Taehyung just smiled at his baby's cute habit of getting shy and getting all pink and red...

Soon they all stood up for going home and Jungkook was going to the car with his hyungie but jin stopped him making the couple frown...

Jin- Kookie baby where are you going...? You're going to stay with me and Jimin for 3 days...

Jk- why hyung..?

Jin- It's a ritual you can't meet your groom till marriage ok so you'll be staying with us for some days ok

Tae- Um Hyung I don't believe all these rituals and above that I can't stay without my bun that too for 3 days... I'm taking him with me...

Jin- Tae it's just for 3 days you don't want something bad happening in your wedding right so drop us at my home now and you can talk over calls not an issue...

Jimin- Yes it's just 3 days and you can call him and we promise you that you'll be getting your wifey more pretty on the wedding day...But you have to promise that you'll not see his face in these 3 days even he's infront of you look at the other side ok....

Tae- You're kidding me right...? And my bun is pretty enough...

Taehyung was not ready to leave his bun and that's when Jungkook knew he have to step in now...

Jk- Hyungie please I believe on these rituals and jin Hyung and jimin hyung are right... It's just for three days...I want everything right now and just want to be with you...After these 3 days I'll be yours right...And waiting will excite us more to meet on the wedding again right...

Tae- you know I can't say no to you right...My men's will protect the house and whenever you go for the shopping take rm or suga hyung with you ok...

Jk nodded his head cutely while tae whined not wanting to stay away from his little bun....

They both hugged each other and soon they sat on the cars and drove away to Jin's house.... Jungkook and Taehyung both didn't left there hands in the whole way...

Jk- Hyungie just 3 days ok and we'll be together till we die...

Tae- I know bun it's just I can't stay without you... I'll feel so empty without you...Wait hyung said we can't see each other directly right...?

Jk- Huh..? Um yes I guess...Why..?

Tae- Nothing just asking... Here we reached...

Tae came out of the car hurriedly and open car door for Jungkook... Jungkook just smiled at his cute romantic mafia king...

Jk- Hyung's came too... Take care of yourself ok and don't forget to eat on time...

Tae- You too baby...

Jin- Ok love birds time to part ways....

Jimin- We'll take care of your bun tae...

Tae- Thank you Hyung... But just last hug of the day..

Tae said making everyone coo at the romantic couple...

Tae hugged his bun and whispered in his ears...

Tae- let's meet in the night indirectly....

___________________________________

Pics credits to the owner

Update guys 😇

Good night 😴

Naive author boo 🐯🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.2K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
941K 35.7K 46
Previous title: Secrets _____ Story by cutegir2002 >>>> A story of two people being married without knowing each other. Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, st...
457K 12.7K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
226K 6K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...