Danny Phantom: SAVE THE MULTI...

By kbran12

Danny continues his journey in the upcoming war against the Soul Society for their crimes, causing horrible c... More

Danny's Resident Evil Harem
Resident Universe - Part 1 - Outbreak in Raccoon City...not again!
Resident Universe - Part 2 - The Ghost Boy vs The Four Lords!
Resident Universe - Part 3 - The SCP Foundation vs The Umbrella Corporation!
🍋Resident Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Street Fighter Harem
Street Fight Universe - Part 1 - Enter Master Ryu and a Date with Chun-Li!
Street Fight Universe - Part 2 - The Raging Phantom vs The Raging Demon!
Street Fight Universe - Part 3 - Mu no Ken vs Shadaloo-ISM! Fighting Instinct!
🍋Street Fight Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's MK Universe Harem
MK Universe - Part 1 - Phantom Kombat - Shang Tsung Attacks!
MK Universe - Part 2 - A Fight with The Tarkata Princess and The Banshee Mother!
MK Universe - Part 3 - Instinct vs Wrath
🍋MK Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Jurassic Harem
Jurassic Universe - Part 1 - Welcome to Jurassic World, Danny Phantom!
Jurassic Universe - Part 2 - Attack of the Indo Sisters! Maisie Kidnapped!
Jurassic Universe - Part 3 - Life Finds a Way!
🍋Jurassic Universe🍋 - Lemom Chapter
Danny's Jujutsu Harem
Jujutsu Universe - Part 1 - A Phantom's Curse
Jujutsu Universe - Part 2 - Danny and Yuji vs Mahito!
Jujutsu Universe - Part 3 - Here Be Toji! Wait...It Was a Trap!
🍋Jujutsu Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Undertale Harem
Undertale Universe - Part 1 - Flowey vs SCP-3999!
Undertale Universe - Part 3 - Asriel Dreemurr vs Bill Cipher
🍋Undertale Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Chainsaw Harem
Chainsaw Universe - Part 1 - A Phantom's Deal! Sign My Chainsaw!
Chainsaw Universe - Part 2 - Chainsaw vs Gun! The True Enemy Revealed!
Chainsaw Universe - Part 3 - Save Makima! Tame the Control Devil!
🍋Chainsaw Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Panty & Stocking Harem
Panty & Stocking Universe - Part 1 - Angels and Demons
Panty & Stocking Universe - Part 2 - Imposter!
Panty & Stocking Universe - Part 3 - The Ghost, The Angels, and The Demons
🍋Panty & Stocking Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Star Wars Harem
Star Wars Universe - Part 1 - The Phantom Menace of the Force!
Star Wars Universe - Part 2 - Ghost Jedi vs Ghost Sith!
Star Wars Universe - Part 3 - The End of the Sith! Survival of the Jedi!
🍋Star Wars Universe🍋 - Lemon Chapter
Danny's Creepypasta Harem
Creepypasta Universe - Part 1 - SCP-131 vs Creepypastas!?
Creepypasta Universe - Part 2 - Judge Angel vs Nurse Ann!

Undertale Universe - Part 2 - Battle of the Reality Warpers!

95 4 0
By kbran12

1 hour ago in the SCP Phantom Universe at Site-19...

Eon was back and he was still alive.

Eon: "Curse Benjamin and Daniel! They will pay for what they have done to me! I was lucky I left a Temporal Clone there, so I managed to escape. Wait a minute, it's there an Anomaly that can evolve others?"

Ron uses his powers to sneak around the place looking for it.

Eon: "My time is almost over and I have no more Ben Tennysons to stay alive. This WILL be my final body and my people will be saved!"

He found SCP-914.

And in front of it was Dr. Gears. He was checking for any changes. As soon as he left, Eon sets the Clockworks to 'very fine' and rushed in. After the Clockworks did its job, the door opened and out came Eon in a new evolved form!

Eon: "I am now...COMPLETE! I am a true God!"

But a sudden Reptile smelled something disgusting!

Now in the Undertale Universe...

Danny was in shock that Bill has arrived at the scene. Asgore reads his Trident.

He threw it at Bill, which he stopped it and turned it into a bunch of roses.

Bill: "Man, you are so pathetic, pal."

Danny fires a Ghost Ray, blasting Bill in the eye, causing temporary blindness.

Bill: "Now you just crossed the dang line, kid!"

Bill flew straight back into the fight and summoned earthquakes, which kills over a thousand people! Danny was enraged by this, which transforms him into the Phantom Flame Form.

Danny: "It's over, Bill!"

He flew straight towards him, only for someone to say...

???: "On the contrary, Daniel.

He was hit by a telekinetic force that sent him flying backwards. He recovers and Eon appeared.

Eon: "Hello again, Daniel."

Frisk: "What the heck is that thing!?"

Bill: "Hey, this is my show, pal! I'm the star of it all!"

Eon: "Someone who Tennyson and Daniel once thought they defeated," He answered.

Danny: "Eon!?" Danny gasps in horror.

Eon: "Surprised? I was the one who broke into the Foundation and used the Clockworks on myself. And thanks to that, I am now a limitless God of infinite power! And 'Eon' was a designation by my people who branded me as their conduit for new life. That name is outdated. I am so much more, now. I can feel the vibrations of the Multiverse at my fingertips. I can see beyond time and space...I've looked upon the face of God and saw myself in his throne. Now, his throne is but a mere stepping stool for what I've become. I am...DIVINITY!"

Before he continued his speech, a loud thud appears on the ground.

Danny: "682!?"

Bill: "Is that a lizard!?"

Divinity: "I thought I sensed something was following me."

SCP-682: "You disgusting being from beyond the stars, you are no God. You are a mere pretender. And I will use your power to destroy all life."

Divinity: *Laughing* "Then come and get it, Atanti-ql-Paneu."

The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile was surprised that Divinity knew his name.

Divinity: "That is right, I know your name, Atanti. I even know about the Scarlet King. And with him not around, Daddy won't be here to protect you."

SCP-682: "And what makes you think I count on family for help, Divinity?"

But a giant foot stepped on Divinity and Danny looked up.

Way Big: "Nice speech. Do you write your own sermons, too?"

Sans: "Now there's something you don't see everyday."

Undyne: "What is that!?"

Danny: "Ben! Thank God you're here! And don't worry, guys he's a friend of mine. Ben, it's Eon, he's evolved into Divinity with the power of SCP-914. And it's not good."

Way Big: "Don't worry, we'll find a way to beat him and—"

But that's when Divinity recovered and transformed into a giant far larger than Way Big. He looks up with an annoyed look saying...

Way Big: "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."

He was punched through the planet and Flowey was still out of commission! Divinity uses his powers to look through it all.

Divinity: "And don't even think about going back in time, I know how to counter it. And what's this? Someone is flying through the Multiverse? Why don't I invite our guest?"

He snaps his fingers, bringing the Anomaly there!

SCP-6820 - Termination Attempt!

Everything was crumbling thanks to Divinity changing reality too many times in one areas!

It somehow spoke in a robotic voice...

SCP-6820: "Where am I? What? 079, where are you? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

Divinity: "I sensed you wondering the Multiverse, so I brought you here just in case you decided to time travel. I made sure to put a lock on the timeline. From this moment forward, everything will be irreversible. You can no longer go back to before I evolved!"

SCP-6820 stood silent and it finally replied...

SCP-6820: "Fine, but I will make sure you are destroyed before I am done with it!"

It fires a red beam from it and Toriel speaks...

Toriel: "We sure are getting some weird visitors, Darling."

Asgore: "I know, but we still don't what that strange sphere is."

Flowey keeps trying to move, but he was stillxinjured from his fight with SCP-3999. He tried searching for someone or something to kill in order to absorb a seventh soul! He spots Chara knocked, but she recovers.

Flowey: "You're mine, Chara!"

He uses his tentacles to try and reach her. Chara sees this and cuts it in three.

Chara: "Trying to take my soul, you got another thing coming!"

She avoids his attacks and Flowey will get his seventh victim, one way or another!

Back with Danny and the others...

682 watches as he started wondering around before spotting Chara fighting Flowey! Frisk slashes Divinity across the throat at a quick speed, which also leads to blast Divinity in the head with a Ki Blast in the form of Monki!

Monki: "Danny, get everyone else out of here and call more SCPs here."

SCP-6820: "How are you fools still keeping a cool head when this Dimension is falling a part?"

Monki remembered Danny telling him about a hateful Reptile aster hearing the harsh words of 6820.

Danny: "There's still hope, that's all that matters! Are there still more people out there, Ben! And what's worse, this dimensional plain is crumbling."

Monki: "It happens when reality changes too many times in one area. This Universe can't handle Divinity for any longer. We can't keep splitting up. And you up there...let's go grab your reptilian counterpart and think of a plan. We'll need all the help we can get to take him out."

SCP-6820 was caught by surprise.

SCP-6820: "What? How did you...?"

Danny: *Cuckling* "I read your file, man."

Monki also chuckled...

Monki: *Chuckling* "Come on, dude. We know that's you in there. No time to waste."

Danny: "We may not have any time at all, Ben."

Back to the Hard-to-Destroy Reptile...

SCP-682 was fighting Bill Cipher and it was a tough fight.

SCP-682: "You are a mere child compared to the Elder Gods my father had faced, Bill."

Bill: "Seriously? You think I'm going to be scared of some Zombie Reptile like you? This isn't a horror move, pal. And once this is over, I'm making Danny Phantom my own personal toy and I'm going to deliver that Death Child friend of yours to the Soul Reapers."

SCP-682 growls...

Scp-682: "Try if you DARE!"

Danny and Monki appears as Monki goes Super Saiyan.

Monki: "Deca Doom CANNON!"

He combined his rainbow beam of Ki with Danny's Super Ghost Ray, taking him out of the picture only for a while.

Danny: "Hello again."

SCP-682: "I didn't need your damn help, boy. I can handle my own battle."

He looks up at SCP-6820, catching his attention.

SCP-682: "What is that?"

SCP-6820: "Just another target. I was brought here by Divinity. I hate to do this, but we must work together. It's the only way if we are going to beat Divinity."

Monki: "He's right, we have to if we're ever going to beat Divinity, 682."

SCP-682: "Fine, but stay out of my way."

Danny: "And one more thing, we know the truth about you. I read the file on 6820 here...and we know he's your counterpart. We know the truth, man. You are the psychical manifestation of the concept between life and death. Which means you were aware of SCP-2718 this whole time, 682. Why didn't you tell anyone about it? Were you afraid that someone might die if they heard about it!?"

SCP-682: "It was not at the right moment, but it was in the other timeline. It was the same one the Foundation went against humanity to destroy the Entity. I could not just draw attention. I even knew about the Soul Reapers all along. I found out about their plans to use Abby as a sacrifice to the Entity to make it even more powerful. If the Entity gets what it once, it's over for us all."

Danny, Monki, and the others were shocked by his words.

Danny: "Well, it's a good thing we have the information we need about it. But for now, we have to worry about him. Ecto-Energy is the key to all of this. This is it...I can't let everyone down...I have to come the hero they need. I have to keep pushing!"

He transforms into his Awakened Form.

Danny: "I feel...awakened."

SCP-682 grew wings on his back they flew back into the fight.

Monki: "Let's go, Divinity! Come on!"

Divinity: "Against that transformation? What for? I'm insulted, Benjamin. I achieved godhood, and you disrespect me by not giving it your all? Where is your true power, rodent?"

Danny yells...

Danny: "Hey, Rapunzel! You want power? Then listen up!"

He release his Ghostly Wail upon Divinity, only for him to absorb into his right hand, making it flow into his left as he says...

Divinity: "Your Ecto Powers goes far beyond your knowledge and your skill, Daniel. I grow stronger while you—"

He was interrupted by four beings appearing.

SCP-239...

...and SCP-1765!

Divinity: "Summoning more Reality Warpers won't stop me, Daniel and Benjamin."

Monki: "Then eat this!"

He sends a barrage of Ki Blasts at Divinity, which he easy deflects. 682 catches three in his mouth and his adaptability lets him use Ki. He ran towards Divinity and tail whipped him in the face.

SCP-682: "Not so powerful after all."

Sigurrós: "Take this!"

A reality barrier forms around him and the Sisters held him down.

Danny holds a Scranton Reality Anchor in his hand and tossed it.

Danny: "Move!"

The Witch Child and the Sisters moved out of the way, leaving Divinity to be stunned by the device and Danny and Ben knew what had to be done.

While they were about to continue their plan, SCP-6820 keeps Divinity down.

In a green flash, Ben transforms into Alien X!

When they continued their battle, Danny knew that Alien X couldn't keep him down. He knew that he had to do something.

And so, Danny knew that this was the best time to use it! He combines both Ultra Instinct and Mu no Ken together into one powerful transformation!

In a flash of blue light, Danny gains a new transformation...

White Phantom!

SCP-682 couldn't believe the sight of this.

SCP-682: "What is this power? It feels like I am looking at a God...a Phantom God!"

6820 was also shocked by this scene. Alien X was even caught by surprise.

Within Alien X's mind...

Ben: "So he has Omnipotence, too, huh? I'm impressed."

Bellicus: "This can't be! There is no way a half-dead person can achieve something like this!"

Serena: "I believe it's beautiful, Bellicus."

Ben: "Not bad, Danny...not bad at all."

Divinity: "This is impossible! There is now a mere mortal like you would gain such power!"

Danny: "Don't underestimate our power, Eon. Go to Hell."

Danny and Alien X cocked their fists backwards and punched Divinity so hard...he evaporated into littoral dust!

And finally...Divinity was no more.

Danny returns back into his Base Form as Alien X turned back into Ben after fixing reality! SCP-343 was watching through a portal with the Foundation Members and Danny's loved ones watching this.

Tucker: "How does have this much power!?"

Dr. Buck: "I believe he is more powerful than we thought. SCP-2056 has true potential. He even withstood SCP-729-J once. It was a miracle."

Back to our heroes...

Danny: "Well, that's the end of him."

Ben: "It sure was."

Frisk: "Danny! Ben! You two did it!"

Muffet appears and demanded...

Muffet: "Guys! What happened!? The last thing I remember is the whole planet shaking and then—"

She sees Danny and Ben.

Muffet: "And who are these two handsome gentlemen?" She asks seductively.

Papyrus: "Not the time, Muffet. Now we have Flowey to worry about."

Chara and Photoshop Flowey continued watching them.

Chara: "Now that was some amazing power. But the Ghost Boy is making me wet!"

Taking advantage of Chara's distraction...Photoshop Flowey uses his tentacle to thrust it right through her, killing her! Danny then sensed something wrong and so does Frisk.

Frisk: "Oh no."

Sans: "Is it Bill?"

Before Frisk can answer, Bill appears all healed and restored.

SCP-682: "You just won't die."

SCP-6820: "And you truly are a bothersome pest, Bill."

Bill: "And let's not forget...I am the God of Chaos!

Bill then causes horrifying things happen.

Bill: "And now that it's really happening, it's time to welcome the Underground to something better! I welcome you all...to Weirdmageddon!"

Bill starts it and an XK class end of the world scenario was happening here.

Danny: "Everyone, get ready!"

And so they did.

But what they didn't expect was for something else to happen...Bill's Weirdmageddon was stopped!

Bill: "What the heck is going on!? What happened!? Where's the destruction and all of the weird monsters!? What's happening!? Where's all the chaos!?"

Danny knew what was happening and he asks...

Danny: "Um, did we just forget about Flowey?"

???: "You did," A familiar voice answers Danny.

They stopped for a second and turned backwards to see the one responsible!

???: "Hello again, Frisk."

It was the God of the Underground himself...

...Asriel Dreemurr!

Frisk: "He was the one I was sensing."

Danny: "Me, too."

Toriel gasps...

Toriel: "Asriel!? Oh my goodness!"

Asgore: "My son! Wait, where is Chara!?"

Asriel: "Oh, I already have her soul. I took awhile she watched you both defeat Divinity."

Frisk: "No," She sobbed in tears.

Toriel also cried in tears...

Toriel: "Asriel! This isn't the way we raised you! She is also your family! Please, stop this!"

Asriel: "Oh, Mother...I will never stop. The Multiverse will soon be mine to control!"

Ben: "Now what'd we do!?"

Danny: "Asriel, they're your family! I can also be like a big brother to you! I know you don't know me that much. But think about it...we'll never leave you!"

Frisk: "He's right, you can't just do this to other innocent people! We'll always be by your side. Think about it, Asriel! Chara! We know you're in there!"

Danny told them to hold his hands and uses Mu no Ken to focus on them as he flew them into Adriel's body. They were in his mind and they managed to reach out to the other Monsters and even Chara. But to their horror...

Asriel was looking down on them in a rage and he suddenly felt love in his heart again. He smiles and says...

Asriel: "Thank you all. Now I must do what must be done. And is...destroying Bill Cipher!"

Bill: "Then show me what ya got, Goat Boy!"

(And here we are, everyone! Asriel is now on our side and Bill is getting ready to throw everything's he's got at Asriel. But will Asriel win this fight against Bill? Find our next time on...Danny Phantom: SAVE THE MULTIVERSE! - Volume 2 - Soul Resurrection! Next time: Asriel Dreemurr vs Bill Cipher! Don't mess it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.7K 17
So I posted a poll on wonder polls and put a bunch of crossovers options like Tokyo ghoul and black butler Tokyo ghoul and ouran high host club Toky...
36K 908 17
"Y/n, It hurts." "It's supposed to hurt. That's how you know you're alive." - ⚠️TW⚠️ MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY! 18+ ❌ This content contains: - Graphic De...
75.4K 2.5K 154
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...
30.3K 468 23
Danny has gotten stronger after saving his cousin. So now, he has told the truth of peeping on women to get himself suspended to make up for what he...