The Creator's Past | AnotherW...

By Felicia_IreneRoesia

[ Another World: Original Story ] {{HEAVY EDITING}} Felicia, a creator who sought to escape her past, constru... More

[Important] Another World Introduction
AnotherWorld: ORIGINAL
Character Reference Sheet
Prologue - A Night Out
Chapter 2 - The Encounter
Chapter 3 - Curiosity
Chapter 4 - The Meeting
Chapter 5 - Alliance
Chapter 5.1 - Oblivious
Chapter 6 - Comfort
Chapter 6.1 - Dinner Time
Chapter 7 - Relentless Decision
Chapter 7.1 - Stepping Out?
Chapter 7.2 - Lonely Town
Chapter 8 - 500 years
Chapter 9 - Stumble Upon
Chapter 10 - Past Times
Chapter 10.1- Creator's Life
Chapter 11 - The Battle
Chapter 12 - Rematch
Chapter 13 - Weaker Than Ever
Chapter 14 - Consideration
Chapter 15 - Teleknesis Controls
Chapter 16 - Guarantee
Chapter 17 - The Containing One
Chapter 18 - Life is a lie
Chapter 19 - The Evil Healer
Chapter 20 - Consolation of Being
Chapter 21 - Halwa Woods
Chapter 22 - The Traveler Himself
Chapter 23 - Fire Resistance
Chapter 24 - Help Wanted
Chapter 25 - A Welcoming Society
Chapter 26 - Favour Asking
Chapter 27 - First Assumptions
Chapter 28 - Regret or Satisfaction
Chapter 29 - Worse Than Evil
Chapter 30 - Seeking Reconnaissance
Chapter 31 - Eternal Afiat
Chapter 32 - A Creator's Lost
Chapter 33 - Cursed
Chapter 34 - Arrogance's Fool
Chapter 35 - Restrain
Chapter 36 - Death to the Creator
Chapter 37 - Escape
Chapter 38 - Reap, Monster.
Chapter 40 - Drunken Cat
Chapter 41 - Cycle Of Corrupt
Chapter 42 - Respectful Woman
Chapter 43 - Ice Lad
Chapter 44 - Nuisances
Chapter 45 - Do No Good
Chapter 46 - Simplicity
Chapter 47 - Lightning
Chapter 48 - Met Again
Chapter 49 - Find The Solution
Chapter 50 - Old Friend's Visits
Chapter 51 - A Talk Over Tea
Chapter 52 - Troublesome Friend
Chapter 53 - Jealously Rivals
Chapter 54 - Nightmarish Dream
Chapter 55 - Where It All Begin
Chapter 56 - Banishment
Chapter 57 - Communication is the Key
Chapter 58 - Salvatore
Chapter 59 - Love You Like That
Chapter 60 - Separatable Bond
Chapter 61 - Greetings, Friend?
Chapter 62 - The Swordmen
Chapter 63 - The End to All
Chapter 64 - Can't Bring Back
Chapter 65 - Chyahmina
Chapter 66 - The Curse
Chapter 67 - Never Death Do Us Part
Chapter 68 - Monstrosity
Chapter 69 - Short-lived

Chapter 39 - Untrustworthy

1 0 0
By Felicia_IreneRoesia

The creator placed her hand on the cold wood of the nearby house, supporting herself to maintain stability. Her breath calmed down once she finally arrived at the town at midnight.

She knew that she needed to tidy herself up, as she was quite messy. After finally managing to escape from the Eternal Afiat, she was aware that there was a possibility that the entire Immortal Society would pursue her life. Therefore, she intended to return to Sarah and Mocha first.

She stood there, her tank top soaked with sweat and stained with blood, the wound on her arm from Sylvia's laser still throbbing with pain. Felicia knew that the injury needed immediate attention. A bandage once again formed on her palm. She wrapped it carefully around the wound, taking care not to cause any further damage to her unhealing body. As she worked, she couldn't help but worry about what Sarah would say when she saw the bandage.

The night was a beautiful sight, finally something that soothed Felicia. The sky above was filled with numerous twinkling stars that shone brightly, casting a serene and peaceful glow over the town. The town itself was alive with activity, as lanterns and fires lit up the streets, illuminating the faces of the people that walked by. They were finally able to let go of their fears and enjoy the moment on this comforting night. The children were especially excited and were singing and dancing along with the traditions of their culture, filling the air with joy and laughter.

That moment filled Felicia's heart with warmth and happiness as she watched the wholesome event unfolding in the town she had created. She felt a sense of pride to see her town come alive with the sound of instruments and laughter, and she knew that the people who lived there were happy and content.

Felicia's pale lips formed into a smile, and her fingers snapped to tidy herself up.

Felicia's black shirt was a perfect fit, hugging her muscles in all the right places after she formed it above her dry tank top which she instantly drained. The once loosened ribbon was now tightened with the pin around her collar, flowing finely above the white waistcoat.

As she prepared to walk further, Felicia decided to wear her white jacket, the one she always wore on duty. She draped it over her shoulder, giving the impression that she was attending a formal meeting at the Eternal Afiat. The jacket's crisp lines and clean look added to the formality of the outfit, making Felicia look every bit the professional she was. Trying to conceal the fact that she created a disturbance in the metropolis of her kind.

As she walked through the town, she held her head high. People greeted her as she passed, and the creator returned with a small smile and a nod. Despite the pain from her wound, she continued on her way to reunite with her long-lost best friend and unrequited love.

Her eyes scanned the town, moving from person to person, hoping to catch a glimpse of them. However, all she could see was confusion on the faces of the people around her. They seemed to be unaware of the whereabouts of the two individuals she was searching for.

As she stood there, a knot began to form in her stomach. Her heart thumped hard, and she couldn't shake off the feeling that something terrible might have happened to them. Her mind raced with possibilities, but she couldn't bring herself to imagine the worst-case scenario. All she knew was that she had to find them, no matter what.

Maybe her suggestion to leave them alone was a bad idea, the creator thought.

As the night sky wrapped its comforting cold veil around them, Sarah rushed towards Felicia with a look of fear etched on her face. Without a moment's hesitation, Felicia opened her arms wide and caught Sarah as she crashed into her embrace. The warmth of Felicia's embrace enveloped Sarah, calming her racing heart as she took refuge in Felicia's comforting presence.

"Felicia! I- I'm so sorry! Mocha is-" She panted.

A surge of conflicting emotions overwhelmed Felicia as she regretted her actions that caused everything to go awry, even the slightest. Has something happened to Mocha when she left? Did Sarah fail to take care of the werecat? Should she be angry or sad seeing Sarah so troubled?

"Calm down, Sarah. What is wrong?" She calmed the physic mage, hiding her overthinking, worried mind.

"Mocha! He- He is at the bar, there are people who- who-" Sarah blurted, tears started to water. The telekinetists were afraid that the creator would pour down her rage upon her.

Felicia was taken aback, "At the bar?" She said.

Sarah nodded rapidly, "He is- is unstable!"

As Felicia made her way to the bar, the words she had just heard rang in her ears. They were like a real-life nightmare, causing a rush of bad thoughts to race through her mind.

"The town could not do such things to Mocha, would they? It only worsens Mocha's trauma if they do." The voice spoke.

At that moment, Felicia's only concern was Mocha, the werecat she had left behind. She knew it was her responsibility to take care of him, and she couldn't believe she had been so careless to leave him alone. She blamed herself for her lack of attention and ridiculed herself for her lack of intelligence. It seemed as though her once sharp mind had turned into the brain of a donkey. Felicia couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt that was weighing heavily on her, but she knew she had to act fast and go back to Mocha.

In a flurry of haste, she charged towards the bar, her feet pounding against the unpaved road as she closed in. Her focus was so intense that she failed to notice the swing door in front of her, and she collided with it with incredible force. The door, unable to withstand the impact, shattered into pieces as she stumbled back, disoriented but unharmed. The commotion caused heads to turn, and the patrons looked on in shock as she took a moment to gather herself before continuing on her way.

"Mocha! Where is Mocha?!" She yelled, her chest rising rapidly. Worry filled her mind as she could not find the brown cat.

Silence came to the air. The people enjoying their drinks turned and stared at Felicia with widened eyes, not sure if to fear the creator's outburst or to be happy that the creator returned. Some of them gasped at Felicia wearing her formal duty clothes, inducing them to admire and be mesmerized by her regalia.

"Your Majesty? Is everything alright?" A woman approached her.

"Where is the werecat?" She raised her voice, not in a rude manner, but to be heard in the bar.

A brown fluffy ear perked up, and caught Felicia's eyes. "Felic! You're back!~" A disoriented and inebriated voice reverberated, teetering between clarity and stupor.

Felicia turned her head to the side and encountered Mocha, whose visage was suffused with hue, his eyes exuded pure bliss, appearing dizzy and unfocused. His mouth drooled, his ears flopped back again, and his tail rapped against the floor rhythmically.

"Where have you been?~ You got home so late, the kids missed you!" He got off from the stool, almost collapsing to the floor. She lurched wobbly to Felicia, bunting his head to her chest like a cat waiting and missing for its owner.

Felicia's nose flared as she caught a whiff of the strong scent of mint and basil mixed with the stench of catnip emanating from Mocha. The werecat's sudden affectionate behavior towards her, especially in front of other people, made her face flush red with embarrassment.

"Uh, Mocha... what has gotten into you?" Felicia tried to back off, but his arms snaked their way to Felicia's waist.

"I can feel your abs...., they're so hard~" The tipsy cat murmured.

"Excuse me?" The creator's face became redder almost matching her hair colour. Her dark skin became sweaty again.

"I missed you~ You go out on an adventure without me? How could you!" He whined.

Felicia's heart fluttered with joy as she pondered the possibility of Mocha missing her. She had been waiting for this moment for so long, hoping that her feelings were reciprocated. The thought of Mocha thinking about her made her feel like she had won a victory.

But as she pondered deeper, she started to realize that the timing and location of Mocha's supposed longing seemed too perfect. Felicia's brain, which was intelligent and sharp, began to question the authenticity of the situation. She wondered if Mocha's actions were genuine or if he was just playing a game with her.

"Are you drunk? You drink alcohol??" Felicia finally realized, looking down at the affectionate werecat.

"No, Your Majesty... we ain't giving the lad alcohol cuz Miss Audrey said no." The bartender said, clarifying. "Mr kitty has been drinking them teas for the whole night."

Sarah walked into the bar and Felicia turned to face her. Sarah looked less fearful and shrugged, knowing that she did take care of the werecat.

"Tea doesn't make you drunk. I need an explanation." Felicia's eyes narrowed, the thought of someone in the bar drugging the cat into his mess made a fury of fire ignite in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 98 56
"Rain begins to pour from the sky, mixing with the bright red liquid pooling at the figure's feet. Her long black hair sticks to her pale face, her b...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
A True Lie By otu

Teen Fiction

245 30 21
*THE STORY IS RATED MATURE FOR GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE. I WILL ALSO WARN IF BLOOD OR SUCH IS MENTIONED IN THE STORY BEFORE.* BRIEF SUMMARY: Th...
466 128 32
My dagger poised over his heart I scornfully asked the king,❝Any last words, your highness?❞ ❝It was never me.❞ I plunged my weapon downwards, sendi...