Kesariya Tera Ishq

By dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... More

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
Hak hai mera
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Kinky Reyansh
Pyaar ke Jashn
Chupam Chupai
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Khatra Khatra

1.5K 150 223
By dreamgirlxwrites

Hey guys 😚😚🤗🌷

Kaise ho aap sab? Mein toh badiya hoon .......lekin exams ki tension bhi hai kyunki boards jo chal rahe hai mera......🥺🤧😖 Lekin koi na.......I actually tried to be with you guys throughout these days either be it insta or in the comments par tym hi nahi mil raha yaar🥲🥲 Isilye sorry ki aap sab ko reply dene mein thoda late hogaya😣😣 But abhi toh mein agayi naa aapka fav update leke......toh ek vote to Banta hi hai.....kyu?😁😁 Arey thank you bolna toh mein bhool hi gayi.....🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️Mera na kuch nahi ho saktha.......uff......so guys thank you so much target itna jaldi complete karne ke liye.......xoxo muahhhhh♥️💋🪷🪷

Enjoy🌷✨🩷
              ********************

Everyone was settled on the dinning table and Anaya's eyes kept on glancing at all the new members present in the hall.

Thank God her sasu maa came to dress her again in a saree but this time it was not as heavy as the lehenga she wore in the morning......but yeh kam bhi nahi tha.

The table was filled and that diverted her attention to all the humans present there.

While some graced her with a pretty smile and others refused to even give her a petty look.

The table turned silent as soon as Badi dadi made an entry along with two other males in their late 60's.

They too settled down and the only voice that was heard was the little boy who kept on blabbering God knows what.

When everybody there paid not much heed to the little trouble maker of the family, that's what Anaya found interesting.

And when that little teddy too looked at her and let out a giggle that was more than enough for her to release a breath of relief.

She wanted to go to him and take him front the lady who was struggling to keep him stay still in her lap but Reyansh clasped her thighs under the table preventing her from doing so.

And as soon as he clasped her thighs she looked at him but the indifferent look on his face again dampened her mood.

Anaya (murmering to her own self): Kitne mood swings hote hai inki .....itna toh mein bhi nahi dikhati mere periods ke samay *her conscience giving her a bombastic side eye* Haa theek hai theek hai.....mein bhi dikhaati hoon.......lekin inke jitne intense nahi hote mere mood swings. Huh....patah nahi ab konse paap kiye hai mene ki ese ignore kar rahe hai. Now life is all about 'ha bas isi ki kami reh gayi thi.'

Badi dadi (in a loud tone): Prarthana karte hai.

And everybody joined their hands and prayed for the food they were offered.

Later everyone started munching on the delicious rajastani spread which was elegantly arranged on the table while the servants served them all.

And Anaya who was initially excited seeing the big thali that she got just like everyone else was constricted to an inner doubt.

Anaya (murmering looking at the food): Waah kya khaana hai.....yeh hui na baat......lekin agar mein itni saari cheezein ek saath nahi khaa payi toh? Yeh log kya sochenge ......khaana waste bhi toh nahi kar sakte na......ahaaaaan bhaiyyu ki yaad arahi hai.

Reyansh looked at her pouting self and squeezed her hands under the table and she whipsplashed her head at him.

He looked at her intently and she was confused.

Reyansh (scrounching a little down and whispered): Kya? Ese shaklein kyun bana rahi ho?

Anaya (pouting): Kya shaklein? Kabhi gaur se dekhi bhi hai aapne yeh mera chaand sa raushan chehra.......jab paida bhi hui thi na tab bhi sab kehte the ki mera future chaand se bhi zyada bright hoga......jaisa mera chehra hai......huh.....bade aaye shaklon pe baashan dene waale.

Reyansh (scoffing while still whispering so that the convo stays in between them only): Ha tumhara future itna bright hai ki dikh hi nahi raha.....

Anaya (pinching his thighs as Reyansh hissed but quickly covered it with a cough when everyone looked at him with curious eyes): Jala na.......jalte raho.......aur aap zyada kar bhi kya sakte hai.....aap nahi ho na meri tarah itni pyaari....koi na......mein aapka mazaak nahi udaaungi ......aur ek free ki baat bolti hoon.....Gyan utni hi de diya karo jitna gaali sunne ki capacity ho.

Reyansh (pinching her waist in return and caressing her armss sensually as she ouched at the pain and then rolled her eyes when he did that sensually but later smiled saying 'cheenti kaati') No thanks.......mein muft ki cheezein nahi leta.....muje hazam bhi nahi hoti tum ladkiyon ki tarah jo sale dekhi nahi ki chaar haazaar aur kaatne ke liye dukaandar ke baal noch leti hai.

Anaya (smiling sickly): Aaram se khaa lo ......varna patah nahi kab gala khaane mein atak jaaye.....sorry vice versa.

Reyansh shook his head and began eating until she pulled his hand and he looked at her annoyed.

Reyansh : Ab kya hai?

Anaya (pouting): Mein itna sab kuch akeli nahi khaa sakthi.

Reyansh : Toh baaki ke khaane kya mein khaunga?

Anaya( with twinkling eyes): Khauge aap?

Reyansh (smiling); Nahi....khaao ab tum.

And she scoffed at his audacity to reject her offer.....are itna romantic mahol set kiya tha usne ki pati ke saath khaana share karke khaayenga aur isne toh poora plan hi popat kar diya.

She proceeded however the way that lead her and that's when she was half way through her eating marathon, she noticed a tiny hand clasping her saree end and she turned to look at the cutie pie on that lady's lap giggling at her.

She cooed at him without making any noise so as to not disturb anyone but the little attention seeker began stretching himself on his mother's lap to go to her.

Anaya (to that lady holding him): Mein lelu ise thodi dher?

Lady (concerned): Nahi nai tum khao.......yeh iska roz ka hai ....khaane ke time hi iske saare nakhre baahar aate hai ......aur yeh khaate vakt toh bahut messy hai ....bekar mein kapde kharaab hojayenge tumhaare.

Anaya(smiling): Koi baat nahi....mein sambhaal lungi.

The lady looked unsure but still gave in as Anaya was looking at her with those puppy eyes which she didn't had the heart to deny.

Anaya gently spooned the baby boy into her arms erupting a whole new load of giggles from his side.

She placed him on her lap and as soon as he landed at his private airport he clutched on to her red choodas which was clinkling making an amusing bedlam of soothing sounds for his tiny ears.

He clutched her hand and swayed it more to hear them clinking again. And the toothy grin he portrayed was the cherry on the cake.

Anaya (awwed): Bahut cute ho yaar tum.....apka naam kya hai baby?

Baby (giggling): Adddhiiiiii.....aadhhiiiii...

Lady (smiling softly): Adyaan......Adi bulate hai hum isko.

Anaya smiled softly at baby Adi and he tried clutching her mangalsutra.

Reyansh saw this and covered the manguktra by tucking it into her blouse.

Anaya gasped at his absurd act in front of everyone. She glared at him through her eyes.

But Reyansh didn't give a flying fuck to her glares.

Adi pouted as now the the thing which fantasized his little mind was hidden beneath.

Anaya pinched his cheeks to divert his attention from her mangalsutra as she knew that if she took it out then Reyansh would do something more embarassing. Just because now she wasn't being noticed by everyone doesn't mean she can escape like that next time too right.

Badi dadi (sternly): Bahu pehle khaana khalo ....phir Adi se khelna.

Anaya feverently nodded at the eldest lady of the house and the lady stretched her hands out in Anaya's direction to get Adi back onto her lap knowing that Badu dadi was not much pleased with the disturbance at the dinning table.

But Adi clinged on Anaya by wrapping his arms across her neck and nd laying his head leisurely on her chest.

Anaya smiled patting him and turned to the lady and said politely.

Anaya : Use mere paas hi rehne dijiye......aap khila do use mein pakad leti hoon......warna aap bhi nahi khaa payenge.

The lady smiled and continued feeding the little baby who was still in Anaya's lap.

Anaya was midway through her meal found out that she was actually not able to finish it and clasped Reyansh's hands under the table.

Anaya (mouthing to him slowly): Ansh bas.....mujse aur khaya nahi jayega.

Reyansh sighed and took the rest of the food from Anaya's thali and began eating it while left a bit on her plate.

Anaya (glaring): Ab yeh chota sa portion kyun choda hai? Woh bhi khalona.....mein ab nahi khaa sakthi.

Reyansh (sternly): Khao use tum......iske baad aur bhi kuch rasam wasam hai......thank jaogi......aur bhi taane sunne baaki hai na......thaakat chahiye hogi uske liye.

Anaya's eyes widened on finding that he knew what took place in the morning. So that is the reason why he was roaming like an angry bakasur right form the he time she woke up.

She knew she fucked up but would she admit it in front of him......no never......arey ese kese haar manle woh.

But for the time being she stuffed the leftover food in her plate into her mouth and finally finished off with the tardy task.

Sometime later.......

Everyone was settled on the large living room of the Raj Mahal and badi dadi interrupted the prevailing silence.

Badi dadi : Radhika.....Anaya ko sabse milwao.

Radhika (smiling): Ji maa sa.

She then walked to her and stood beside her sasumaa and said looking at Anaya.

Radhika : Anaya yeh Rajastan ki pehli Rani thi..... Maheshwari Vardhaan Malhotra.......meri sasumaa aur Rudra ki badi maa. Rudra ki maa ur baba unki theesre bete ke janam se kuch hi saal baad ek accident mein guzar gaye......tab se inhone aur Vardhaan bauji ne inko paala hai. Aur yeh Reyansh, Sid aur Ishaan ki badi dadi bhi hai.

Anaya nodded and bent to touch her feet  and this time Reyansh too bent as Radhika glared at him to do so but Anaya was surprised because one she blessed her with a smile.....badi dadi smiled at her and then Reyansh bent infront of her..... Anaya wa staken aback with that smile because till now she had seen her as a commanding lady of the house always carrying that scary aura and cold demonar just like her husband but this smile revealed a different side of her character to Anaya.

Radhika (moving towards two elder males): Yeh Viraaj bhaisa hai......Viraaj Malhotra......Rudra ke bade bhai aur yeh Alankaar hai.....Alankaar Malhotra .....Rudra ke chote bhai. Aur Reyansh aur tumhari bade papa aur chote papa.

Anaya smiled while Reyansh stood unfazed but later as she bent he too bent to touch their feet but they prevented them saying that "iski koi zarurat nahi hai beta.......humari ashirwaad humesha tum par rahega......khush raho. Humesh ek saath raho."

Then Radhika moved towards three ladies present in the hall two of which she already met and a third one who was yet to be introduced.

Radhika (smiling): Amruta bhabi aur Tarini se toh tum mili toh ho Anaya aur yeh hai Reyansh ki bua aur badi dadi ki beti.......Akriti Malhotra.

She and Reyansh touched her feet who blessed them with a happy face saying "Sada sumangali raho."

Then Radhika moved to the younger clan of the Mahal.

Radhika : Yeh hai Vivaan Malhotra aur uski biwi Ruhanika Malhotra.....aur yeh unka chota sa beta Adyaan Malhotra. Yeh Amruta bhabhi ki bade bete aur bahu hai aur yeh Vansh Malhotra aur uski biwi Advika Malhotra.....yeh bhabhi ki dusre bete aur bahu hai. Phir yeh hai 
Ved Malhotra bhabhi ki sabse chota beta aur yeh Vani.......Viraaj bhaisa ki little princess aur in theen bhaiyon ki iklauti behan.

Vivaan and Vansh smiled at them while Ved and Vaani waved their hands in excitement seeing their bhai and bhabhi. They too reciprocated their smiles or I say Anaya acknowledged while Reyansh nodded to his mother and then at them.

Anaya rolled her eyes at his indecent behaviour while keeping in mind to scold him nice once they reach their room.

Radhika (smiling softly): Phir yeh hai Abhay Malhotra  aur Avyaan Malhotra...... Akriti didi ki dono bete aur twins.

They too looked pretty much excited to have them as their guest as they smiled cheekily at them.

Badi dadi (smiling): Ab bas hogaya .....sab se mil jul kiya na toh ab jaldi se jaakar sab taiyaar hoke aao.....humari rajastani rasam shuru karenge phir. Aur Anaya sindoor mat lagana.

Anaya was confused on why she shouldn't put the sindur but let it slide for the time being and nodded by replying in affirmative.

Everyone nodded and returned back to their rooms to get dressed.

Reyansh walked off even before Anaya can turn and everyone left too. She sighed seeing his behaviour but she knew she was the reason for it as well.

Just as she was about to walk forward into the empty hallway trying to catch up with the man who was much ahead of her, she heard a creaking sound.

The sound seemed as if something was being torn or cut.....and even before she can turn around and look, a huge sound of glass echoed in her ears and she stepped back in fright and the most dreading scene clawed down right infornt of her feet.

The huge glass chandelier hanging on the ceiling fell down with a loud crack and the crystal glass shredded everywhere around her in a carpet. The loud crash and the pricking glass thundered in her head and she stood there paralysed not even able to move a fingertip.

Reyansh who was walking ahead, turned back immediately when he heard the crash and when his eyes landed on the huge disaster, his heart stopped for a moment. His wife was standing there still among the velvet layout of the floor glazing with all the bits of glass and beads. The scattered glasses would be enough to fill a whole damn truck and the realisation hit that she could have died God forbid from this shitty accident.

He hastily ran in her direction and quickly pulled her into his arms with extreme care on not to let her foot slide through the shattered pieces.

Her arms were pitch cold and so does her face......pale and white. The colour drained from her face and she looked almost numb for him.

He pressed her head to his chest but not even a single gasp left her mouth. He turned around to notice a trembling lady servant standing there and called her.

Reyansh (shouting): Idhar aao.

She came running in his direction.

Servant (shivering): Ji sahab?

Reyansh (glaring her with fire in his eyes): Jaldi se jaakar yeh sab clean karwao.......lekin aur kisiko isme shaamil mat karna.....jo tumne dekha hai woh tumtak hi rehni chahiye kisiko......I literally mean agar kisiko bhi is haathse ke baare mein ek banak tak lag gayi toh tumhe is duniya se alwida kardunga.....samjhi?

Servant (crying): Ji sahab......kisko nahi bataungi .......abhi jaake jaadu lekar aati hoon......please hume kuch mat kariyega.

Reyansh glanced at her one last time and left from there while spooning Anaya in his arms.

As soon as Reyansh placed her on their bed and clasped her shivering hands, she broke down.

Anaya (crying): Anshhhhh..... Woh...ese achanak..... kese..... sorry.... sorry Ansh.

Reyansh (rubbing her back): Shh......jaan pehle tum rona band karo.....shh.....kuch nahi hua na tumhein...aur kuch hone bhi nahi dunga.....mein hoon na....aur tum kyun sorry bol rahi ho? Tumhari galti thodi na hai.......ese hi gir gaya hoga .....bahut puraana Mahal haina toh cheezein bhi utni hi puraani hongi na.....toh shayad isliye gire honge.

Anaya (hugging him tightly): Nahi.......mujhe laga mein aapko phir kabhi nahi dekh paungi .....aap naraz the na mujhse......mujhe laga ki mein aapko phir mana hi nahi paungi .....

Reyansh (smiling): Shhhh.....bas baba.....lekin ek baat kaho.....kyun tumhein mujhe phirse dekhna hai? Arey mein toh mafia hoon ...logon ko darta rehta hoon ....khooni hoon..... aur tumhe toh mein ittu sabhi pasand bhi nahi hoon ....phir kyun?

Anaya (still crying): Aap poori duniya ke liye villian ho sakte ho lekin mere liye nahi......ab yeh mat poochna ki kyun? Mujhe nahi pata........bas yeh samajlo ki mujhe aap humesha mere saath chahiye.

Reyansh (retreating form the hug and cupping her cheeks): Par kyun?

Anaya (slapping his chest): Kya kyun kyun laga rakha hai? Meine kaha na nahi patah mujhe.....bas mujhe tang hi karte raho aap humesha......kabhi pyaar mat karna.

Reyansh (smiling sadly): tute huye kaanch ki tarah chakna chur hogaya hoon mein.....tumhe chub na jaaye isliye tumse door hoon mein.

Anaya (caressing his beard): Zindagi mein kuch aise mod aate hai jo humein bada takleef dete hain..... yaadon ki mele mein kho jaate hai aur tanhai mein rote reh jaate hai......arey aap toh choti si kharoch se dar rahe ho......aapko kya patah aapke saath aaya hua mauth bhi mujhe manzoor hai toh yeh ittu si choti kaisi takleef layegi.

A tear dropped down her face as she finished as she thought in her mind " Kaash Tum mere hote......saas tham jaati agar yeh lafz tere hote."

Reyansh wiped her tears and stood up and turned around from her and said in a monotone.

Reyansh : Jaldise taiyaar hojao.....mein dusre kamre mein taiyaar hojaata hoon.

Anaya (smiling with a sad face): Dar rahe ho ya door bhaag rahe ho?

Reyansh stopped for a moment hearing her but didn't turn around.

Reyansh (chuckling): In wafaaon ki baatein khayaalon mein rehne do jaan....hakeekat mein asmaane se toot jaate hai aksar....yeh ishq dosti aur mohabbat kitaabon mein hi rehne do.

With that he walked away leaving her to chuckle on her own fare.

Anaya (seeing him going away): jaante hue bhi anjaan bante ho......isi tarah mujhe pareshaan karte ho......poochhte hai ki mujhe kya pasand hai.....jawab khud ho phir bhi sawaal karte hain.

With that she too stood up wiping her tear striken face and tried wearing the saree as Radhika had taught her in the afternoon coz she too need to know this one day or the other.

Soon she almost draped the saree but still there was something wrong with her pleats. She sighed again pulling them out and staring at the mirror, stomped her feet in frustration.

Anaya (frustratedly): Ek toh yeh lamba khamba saree dekho kashmir se kanyakumari tak phaila hua hai.....itni  mushkil yeh apne upar bandha hai aur sahab ko abhi bhi nakhre dikhaane hai.......my patience is draining ....but this ain't entertaining.......oh....aiyyi aaiyyi oh......phir kya tha....bhool gayi yaar...chodo.

Just then Reyansh entered the room in a stunning black kurta without knocking and she quickly turned away from him.

Anaya (yelling): Kaha khuse jaa rahe ho? Knock karna nahi aata kya?

Reyansh (smirking): Ab mein apne hi room mein knock karke aau?

Anaya (shouting): Shaadi hue hai.....phere hue hai......mangalsutra aur sindoor bhi pehna diye......aur phir bhi aapko nahi patah kya mein apki patni hoon aur jo bhi apka hai woh mera bhi hai......toh room bhi mera hi hua.....samjhe.....toh haa jab mein andar hoti hoon toh apko knock karna hi padega.

Reyansh (with a wicked smile): Acha
......wese baat toh sahi kahi tumne.....lekin ek minute pati apne patni ko bina bole nahi dekh saktha kya.......jo bhi abhi tumne bola woh theek hai aur eseme mein tumhe poora kapdon ke bhi dekh saktha hoo......aadhe kapdon mein aur bina kapdon mein bhi ......kyun biwi ji?

Anaya (leaving the pleats to push him away): Chiii......aapki kitni gandi soch hai

But she was still not aware of the fact that now she was standing half naked only with her blouse and shapewear infront of him. She noticed it only when Reyansh glanced at her with wide eyes and a slight smirk and she looked down abruptly.

She turned around and tried walking away from him to the washroom to hide her sheer embarassment but before that he caged her between the vanity table and him.

He placed his hands on her milky white waist and placed her on top of the table.

She closed her eyes feeling his warm hands on her cold waist. Almost a moan appeared on her tongue but she bit her lips to keep it in within her.

Reyansh caressed her lower lip with his thumb and released the tiny piece of flesh which she was assaulting with her teeth and said in a deep husky voice while rewarded her marshmallow waist with a deep pinch and Anaya let out a hiss in response.

Reyansh (darkly): Lagta hai meri biwi ko kuch baatein ache se samjhana padega......Aaj subah se meri kaha hua har baat tukraarahi ho tum.......pehle meine subah kaha tha ki jab esi naubat aaaye ki tumhe khud ke liye stand lena pade toh tum nina kisi soch ke un gawaron ke muh pe pattar maroge jo ki tumne nahi ki .....aur usse bhi buri baat ki tum rokar wapas room mein aayi.......phir dinning table par us bache ko mat uthaao yeh kaha tha meine aur tumne wahi ki......abhi bhi you had the guts to bite your lips when I clearly stated that they are mine to bite....suck...lick and feast on. Itne kaarmane karne ke baad toh ek bada wala punishment banta hi hai........kyun yuvrani sa?

Anaya's breathing turned erratic due to his close proximity and his dark words were almost damping her panties right now.

She knew something big was coming for her and she knew her husband wouldn't let her go this time.

Reyansh (biting her earlobe as she hissed again): Toh shuru kare punishment jaan?

End of the chapter 🤗

Stay tuned for more😝😝

Long chappy of 3.9K+ Words💋

Target : 130+ votes on all chapters

Bye🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 42.8K 62
#1 in humor on 24.01.2018 Picture this- You are a huge fan of a singer from your favourite band. Your day starts looking at his picture on the wall o...
555K 38.2K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
214K 16.3K 44
╰┈➤Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anyth...
1.7M 143K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...