His Gift

بواسطة varian_alisha

"I Love you but it's okay" ~Kenziah "I wish I could tell you how much I love you Ray." ~Arif ##*Arranged Marr... المزيد

Welcome
1 | The Big No
2 | The Walker Family
3 | Mr. Mafia?
4 | The Meeting
5 | Angry Mother's.
7 | The First Day
8 | Baby Face
9 | Through a file?
10 | Why?
11 | Friends
12 | Good And Bad Things
13 | Panic attack
14 | DÉJÀ VU

6 | The Yes

53 12 8
بواسطة varian_alisha

Kenziah's POV

I braked my car and got down threw the keys to the security and asked him to park the car and went inside the hospital.

While moving towards the emergency ward, I felt a tremendous grip on my wrist. And before I could say anything someone pulled me to one side. I was about to get angry at the person when his next words stopped me. When he snapped at me, as he said

"It is your job, isn't it, to reach on time to save lives? Then where were you for the last half an hour Miss Walker?"

"19 minutes sir. you called me exactly 19 minutes ago and I told you I will be here in 30 minutes and I am here in the nineteenth minute Mr. Hemsworth." I snapped back.

I freed my hand from his grip, turned back and went towards the emergency ward without saying a word. I could feel his gaze on my back, but I did not turn.

I stopped when Dr. Smith handed me my mask as I continued to walk after wearing it.

My eyes fell on an old woman who was lying on the bed, soaked in blood, breathing heavily. I sighed and started the treatment.

***

"What happened to her?" The annoying voice of my love asked me, as soon as I came out

"She's lost a lot of blood but she'll be fine. nothing measure, but you need to take care of her. She'll probably regain consciousness in 1 or 2 hours. You can't get to see her until then." I said looking at him.

Well, during that damn emergency, I did not pay any attention to him.

He was in casuals with a simple white shirt and trousers, His hair was disheveled and top two buttons of the shirt was undone, which was giving a perfect view of his chest.

Damn he had a perfect body.

That'll be yours in some days My subconscious mind butted in

I stopped myself from blushing at the thought.

"Uh okay then I'll take my leave." I cleared my throat and walked away from him who was debating on saying something.

Maybe thanks or sorry.

I stopped halfway and turned back, his back was towards me.

"No problem " I whispered, stopping just inches away from him and walking away even before he could respond.

***

Arif's POV

"No problem." I heard her say.

I was stunned by her, I mean how come she know that I was debating to say something. And the way she answered 'No problem' can go as answer for sorry and as well as thank you.

I want to thank her for the surgery and want to say for sorry for cornering her earlier today.

But as I turned , found her going in the direction of her cabin.

She amazed me on our first meeting.

If I'll be honest she was indeed a beautiful women. With that doe eye, slim nose and perfect lips. She had a mole on her neck which looks hot on her.

I wish I could Kiss that---

Whoaa I should stop thinking about her.

I walked towards the room of my unconscious father and opened the door. There he was laying there with needles attached to his hands.

He passed out hearing Mom's condition and was still unconscious. I don't understand them. If one is sick another one automatically will become same, sick.

I mean I also love Snow but we didn't had this kind of cheesy relationship. If one is sick another one need to be strong and not more weak.

Huhh I sighed and sat beside him.

I checked my phone. There was lots of messages from Jayden, some from our relatives and some related to work. I replied to some of them and was replaying to one when I heard dad cough.

I helped him to sit up and handed him a glass of water.

"How is she?" were his first words when he finished water handing me glass back. I realised that there was sternness in his voice.

"She is in I.C.U. She has lost lot of blood..." I stated and his eyes widened," But she is stable now." He relaxed after that.

"I want to meet her." He stated trying to got up but I stopped him.

"I wanted too but she is still unconscious. Doctor said we can meet her after she get consciousness." I said laying him down on bed he tried to got up again but laid there.

"I go call the doctor. " I said but he grabbed my hand made me sit on the bed.

"Look Arif, I know you still love snow.." He started and stared at him," but she is your past now. I know loving and forgetting is not easy but we need to move on.---"

"Dad..dad dad.." I stopped him," What are you trying to say?"

"What I am trying to say, is marry Kenziah."

"Dad we talked about this be--"

"Argued" this time he cut me,"we argued about that and that led Ella in hospital."

"But I am not--"

"ready?" He asked me and I nodded

"I don't want Ella to worry about anything Arif." He said with sad look in his eyes," I know she is asking little too much but she is your mother and she will always wish good for you. Kenziah is a good girl and also your mom's choice you will be happy with her."

But I don't want to be happy.

Not without Snow.

But he is right.
Mom was in this condition because of that damn argument.

If it wasn't for that she wouldn't have stormed out and wouldn't have met with accident.

Snow is love but Mom?

Mom is first love, isn't she? My subconscious asked.

Yes she is I replied and I couldn't believe my next words

"Okay I'll marry her."

***
Narration

As he said those words to his father Kenziah found herself at alter infront of Arif.

Arif's mother couldn't be any happier hearing his decision. She was over the clouds. She recovered completely and in short time than required.

When he said yes they just rang the call to Walkers. Walkers were happy although It was difficult to convince Kyle but when his sister told him that this was the boy she loved with all her heart, he agreed.

Emma and Kayden were the happiest and Ash she just wanted happiness for Kenziah that's why she ignored the little voice in her mind that screamed something bad was happening.

About Kenziah she was never been this happier. She started smiling and laughing more these days. Her eyes were sparkling and glow of her happiness was clearly seen in her cheeks.

Even when she knew that Arif was forced in this she wanted to believe otherwise, she wanted to think that he was busy thats why he can't make it out for their pre-wedding photoshoot or will not be with her after their wedding due to a business trip.

She was being selfish and when realised that she asked for a meeting with him.

In that meeting she asked him the reason for his behaviour, she asked him if there was someone else in his life and if their was she will kindly leave.

It took everything in her to utter those words but she said them crossing her fingers. Cause she loved him with everything in her and if there was someone else in his life with whom he can be happy then she will definitely leave for his sake for her sake.

She was reviled when he said no that no one was in his life now. But she didn't know that in the past that there was. He didn't tell her about Snow.

His mother told him not to because she thought that the girl like Kenziah will definitely reject this wedding and she don't want to take any chance with this. She wanted to make Kenziah her daughter in law at any cost.

So she told Arif to keep quite and he did. He acted like a puppet from past some days. He was doing everything that was told by his mother. Thinking it was for the best.

And now he was getting married to her mother's choice.

The girl in white gown stood infront of him a viel covering her eyes from him . He just stared at nothing when the priest chanted the vows. On the other hand Kenziah was happy, so so happy. She listened to priests every word with her eyes downcasted. And soon it was time for them to accept eachother.

As they accepted priest announced them as husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride"

With that words left priests mouth, Arif tensed. He don't want to kiss anyone other than Snow. He stood still not moving an inch. While everyone waited for him to make a move. His father nudged him to forward and he did.

He slowly took her hands in his and placed a kiss on her knuckles. Everyone cheered.

Kenziah heaved a long sigh with a satisfying smile on her lips.

Finally she thought as the ceremony goes on.

*****

And Happy Birthday Siddharth Malhotra
.
.
.
Next update on 29th Jan

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

148K 7.8K 54
NOTE: I REVISED BEFORE YOU GO, SO THERE WILL BE SOME MISINFORMATION IN THIS ONE REGARDING LEON & ELIZA'S RELATIONSHIP. I WILL FIX IT SOON, THOUGH! *...
10.6K 1.1K 49
I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is completely a work of fiction and my imagination...
8.5K 189 24
I want the record to reflect that I didn't want this marriage. My husband is wealthy, which was a relief initially, but he is also friends with some...
390 1 14
For the past ten years, Nolia has always wanted to share the story of her college experience meeting a young man who's existence and presence in her...