Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

由 She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... 更多

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

4.5K 211 59
由 She1D3vil

Bonus Chapter:

Friday, January 26, 1996
10:49 pm

"What do you wanna go see: Jumanji or Screamers?" Randy asked while handing you a bottle of beer as he sat down on the couch.

A few hours earlier, your group had attended the annual winter formal at Woodsboro High. Everyone had been coupled up, even Randy was successful in securing a date. You didn't want to feel left out, so you agreed to go with Chad from chemistry after he'd asked you earlier during class. Though, you mostly just chatted with Tatum the whole time while sulking over Billy and Sid.

Although the dance was fun, the after-party at Stu's house was even better. And that's where you were currently at right now.

"Well, we saw Jumanji last week and I'm kinda in the mood for horror." You answered, taking a sip of your beer.

"Screamers, it is." Randy said, happy with your pick. "Wanna go tomorrow?"

"Yeah—"

"Y/n! Did you hear about what happened with Casey and Stu?" Tatum rushed over to you, squeezing in between you and Randy on the couch.

"No, what happened?" You stared at the blonde confused as Randy aggressively scooted over to make room. Tatum gave you a certain look, and you gasped as you grabbed her knee. "Did they break up?"

"I think so. I heard they were arguing after the dance, and it didn't sound so good. Casey ended up going home instead of coming here with Stu," Tatum explained, gossiping like her life depended on it. "I feel bad for Casey though, she looked so sad."

Your mouth fell agape, finding just as much entertainment in the news as she did. Randy, however, rolled his eyes before adding his own input. "Okay, liar. Don't act like you aren't loving it, especially with that big crush you've got on Stu."

"Fuck you, Randy. At least I haven't acted on it." She countered defensively.

"And that's very noble of you." Randy remarked, tone laced with sarcasm.

"Yo, Orth!" A voice shouted, and you looked over to find Stu entering the living room through the kitchen. "Your brother's looking for you."

"Then tell him to come here." You said, and Stu grinned before turning right back around to go fetch him.

"I heard your heart skip a beat," Randy whispered in Tatum's ear to which he earned a smack in the arm.

"Oh, shut up!"

Right then, Steven walked in through the archway near the hall while sliding his letterman jacket back on. "Y/n, I'm about to leave. I need my walkman."

"I don't have it." You said, avoiding his gaze.

Steve narrowed his eyes, moving to stand directly in front of you after picking up on your little white lie.

"I saw you with it earlier, dork. Give it back." He demanded, holding his hand out expectantly.

"Okay geez," You sighed, pulling his Walkman from your pocket. "Billy said he wanted me to listen to his new Sublime tape later. But if you need it that badly, take it."

You shoved it toward his hand, though, Steve just laughed at your dramatics. "Fine, you can keep it until then, but I'll need it back tomorrow." He caved.

You expressed an unamused look as Tatum and Randy began snickering when Steve ruffled your hair.

"You staying over? Because if you are, I'll need to come up with an excuse for Mom and Dad." He questioned as you knocked his hand away.

"I'm not sure, yet. I'll call and let you know." You said just as Stu walked back into the room.

"Alright, just don't forget," Steven said, then looked at Stu. "Don't let her drink too much. You know what happened last time."

"Oh, yeah! I'm surprised she didn't die," Stu chuckled, reminiscing on the time you got so shit-faced at the end of your sophomore year that you fell off his roof, and broke your ankle. You were so drunk that your brain didn't even register the pain until the next morning when you were taken straight to the hospital.

You weren't even embarrassed about it. You just wished you could remember how you got up there in the first place.

"I'll see you guys later," Steven said, and you waved him goodbye as he left out the front door.

As soon as your brother was out of sight, Stu turned to you with a wide smile. "Who wants to play a drinking game?"

.
.
.
.

An hour and several shots later, you were a bit more than tipsy but not so drunk that you lost a grip on all five senses.

"Okay, okay, it's my turn!" Tatum cheered, and everyone in the circle turned their focus onto the blonde.

You sat up excitedly as she grabbed the empty beer bottle and spun it. Your eyes twirled round and round, watching the bottle spin several times until it eventually slowed down.

"Woah," You giggled, feeling a bit dizzy as it finally stopped.

"Wait, who did it stop on?" Sidney asked as she sat on the other side of the circle near Tatum.

"Well, it's between Y/n and Stu," Tate said, wearing a mischievous expression as she looked at you. "So, as the spinner, the choice is up to me, and since Y/n hasn't answered in a while..."

"Yes! She picked me!" You exclaimed, pointing at yourself as you turned to Stu. "In your face!"

"That's not a good thing, Orth." Stu laughed out, taking notice of your drunken state. The game everyone decided to play was Truth or Drink, but half the time, you'd just been sneaking shots even if it wasn't your turn.

"Ooh, I gotta good one." Tatum announced after taking a moment to think. "Okay, so Y/n... who was your first kiss?"

Your smile instantly fell as you shrunk back in your spot. It was embarrassing enough not having kissed anyone yet, but to have everyone know was too much. You decided to drink.

As you raised the cup to your lips, a hand placed itself over the rim, blocking the beverage from entering your mouth. "I think you needa slow down," Stu intervened.

"I'm not even drunk!" You declared, pouting as you set the cup back down.

"That means you have to answer, Y/n." Tatum teased, twirling her finger at you.

"You know what? I actually have to go to the bathroom, so—" You quickly stood up, not giving them the chance to rebuff.

Walking around the large circle of people, you made sure not to step on any fingers while rushing into the kitchen. Though, as soon as you entered, you bumped into Billy.

"Hey, slow down there." Billy caught your shoulders before you could fall back. Your uncoordinated vision left you unsteady as the room appeared to be spinning extremely slow.

"I'm feeling a bit twirly," You giggled again, stepping back as he released you.

"Yeah, I can see that." He commented. His expression displayed amusement when he suddenly reached into his back pocket and pulled out a tape. "I forgot to give you this."

You gasped as it was the new tape he was meant to show you. "Thank you, you're amazing!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around him as an expression of your gratitude.

"No problem, Orth." He chuckled as you shifted back to take it from him.

"Looks like you'll have to rejoin the circle without me, 'cause I'm gonna go listen to this right now." You told him, promptly exiting the kitchen to head out into the hall.

Glancing around to ensure no one saw you, you snuck up the staircase, holding onto the railing as you skipped two steps at a time.

When you successfully made it upstairs, you entered the first room you saw and sat down on the bed. You made yourself comfy before placing the tape inside Steve's Walkman and sliding your headphones on. After you'd pressed play, your head fell against the pillow as soon as the music started.

Somehow, the music had lulled you to sleep to which you were shaken awake nearly thirty minutes later.

"Y/n, you okay?" Stu asked as you opened your eyes.

"Huh?" You pulled the headphones off while sitting up against your elbows.

"You never came back downstairs, so I came to check on you." He scoffed, sitting down on the edge of the mattress. "And here I find you, passed out in my bed."

You smiled up at him as you rubbed a hand against the comforter, "Sorry. Your bed's just too comfy."

"Yeah, I know. I sleep in it every night." He replied matter-of-factly.

"Hey, can I tell you a secret?" You whispered playfully.

Stu raised his brows, becoming intrigued as he nodded. Although no one else was in the room, you still held a hand beside your mouth to cover your lips.

"I've never kissed anyone." You confessed, and Stu began laughing. "Don't laugh at me!"

"No, I just realized that's why you were so quick to drink earlier." He snickered, attempting to explain himself. "I promise not to share your secret, Orth."

"Good," You beamed while patting his arm. "Oh, Stu, I love you. You're such a great friend."

Stu's face had immediately grown serious at that, and you frowned in response. "What's wrong?"

"You don't love me." He muttered, only confusing you more. Being under the influence disallowed you from effectively reading his emotions.

"I do!" You argued, but he shook his head.

"Not in the way I want you to."

Your eyebrows furrowed as you tilted your head, "...I don't understand."

"You don't love me the way you love Billy," he stated, putting it in a way you could actually comprehend.

"Oh, Billy!" You smiled drunkenly, distracted by just the mention of him. "I love Billy!"

"See!" Stu pointed out, laughing at your reaction. "I never stood a chance against him... even if he is with Sidney."

"That's not true," You denied, shaking your head. You disliked how his words made you feel all gloomy, though, you let out a thrilled gasp when you thought of an idea. "Will it make you happy if I kissed you?"

"Y/n, you're drunk." Stu said, his tone indicating that he wasn't taking you seriously.

"No, really!" You swiftly sat up on your knees. "I want you to be my first kiss."

Stu stared at you in disbelief as if you'd grown two extra heads or something.

"It'd be nice to kiss someone I love instead of it being someone I'll end up hating in the future." You reasoned. Stu almost seemed convinced as you maneuvered to sit next to him until he came to his senses. "You're crazy," he declared.

"Yeah, crazy for you." You shamelessly flirted.

Placing a hand on his thigh, you leaned forward while jokingly puckering your lips at him.

"Now you've actually gone mad!" Stu held onto your arms as he fell back against the bed with you on top.

"We all go a little mad sometimes," you spoke with a cheeky grin, quoting Norman Bates.

Though eventually, you gave up and released a heavy sigh as you dropped down to rest your head against his chest. "If you won't kiss me then at least stay here with me."

Stu's heart pounded quite loud as he wrapped his arms around you before letting out a sigh of his own, "That I can do." He mumbled.

A soft smile pulled at your lips as you shut your eyes. The song Santeria, blaring from your headphones was the last thing you remembered before falling asleep in his arms.

The funny thing was, by the time morning had rolled around, you had gotten so drunk that you forgot all about asking Stu to kiss you. Unfortunately for him, he remembered everything.

If only you knew how much Stu wanted to kiss you that night. If Billy wasn't around... he just might've.

• • •

A/N,

Yall, I have to clarify that Billy was not peeping through the door. I was referring to what they had planned for Sidney, lol.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
406K 12.9K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
141K 4.7K 15
"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
113K 3.6K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...