ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔰𝔢. (𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔶 𝔵...

By z0mb13_b1ud

TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT res... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

194 2 0
By z0mb13_b1ud

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/217FYPvV18kQCTs6kiYdU8?si=K_bgpcXnS-23t0M1blOYXA&pi=u-GulQn1krSiyb

(ONLY the first chapter is this short, all the other ones are at least 1000 words)

"Make one move, and you're dead," she hears a sly voice behind her as something cold and sharp pressed her nape. Y/n begin to turn her head to look at the face of her chaser, then stopped as the blade pricked her skin.

"What did I say?" She saw him from the corner of her eye and suppressed a shriek of terror. The man was ghostly white with black charred hair. He had a revolting smile, carved from both corners of his mouth to his ears, his nose was flat on his face, showing two slits held tightly around his skull and his eyelids singed off.

"You wouldn't be useful anymore," he smirked out. She took a deep breath and looked forward.

And with out warning, stepped back into the knife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 73 47
This book was made on qoutev when I was 15, do not fight me in the comments. I was 15 years old with mental health issues and hidding in the closet b...
2.7K 56 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
80.3K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
67.6K 1.4K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...