Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

بواسطة your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... المزيد

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 16

1.4K 72 5
بواسطة your_author00

"Good lizard... Good lizard."

Levi, heart racing and palms clamming up, took a step back, narrowly avoiding the lamp post behind him.

The Kanima hissed and snarled, inching closer with his sharp claws that made the boy gulp.

He looked around, wondering where everyone in Beacon Hills had suddenly left to. I mean, the one time you want people around and they disappear.

Sliding his phone into his pocket, the brunette hesitantly backed away from the beast, not breaking his stare from its yellow beady eyes.

He smiled at it, trying to calm his nerves.

"I'm just gonna... Go. Somewhere. You can I don't know, do whatever it is you wanna do."

Levi grimaced at his own words, still walking away when he bumped into something.

Quickly, he turned around, seeing a familiar looking boy standing behind him, a look of fear on his face as he spotted the creature on the ground.

Tracing his mind for where he knew this boy from, there was only one explanation.

School.

He remembered the day he'd first spoken to Jackson, the blue eyed boy who sat on the other side of him.

Strangely, he hadn't seen him since.

Not until now anyway.

"Holy shit... What the fuck is that?"

Levi pursed his lips, glancing between the pair.

"Uh, hard to explain. Either we back away slowly, or run like hell. Since you're new here, why don't you pick?"

He waited for an answer, only to recieve a what the hell are you talking about expression.

"Okay then, run."

The shorter boy grabbed the newcomer's arm, sprinting down the street and dragging him along. He could hear his own panting breath, already irritated at himself for not working out more.

Although, when would he get the time?

The most workout he got is running up the stairs before his dad could wake up from his drunk coma.

It was only as they turned a corner that he noticed no footsteps were following them.

He frowned, pausing to peer round the brick wall and seeing an empty road.

Weird....

Out of breath, the other teen leaned over himself, blue eyes wide and alert.

Levi could feel his fear.

Wait.

No he couldn't.

Could he?

He tried to focus on what he was feeling, confused, as he felt things coming from the new boy he couldn't decipher yet. Was it fear? It had to be right?

What else would it be?

Or was it his own fear?

God, this empath thing was really useless at times if he couldn't even figure out what someone was feeling.

He didn't get a chance to get a good read on the boy's emotions, for a voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Dude, what was that?"

Levi huffed, frowning.

Why had it just run off?

Stop chasing them.

Something wasn't adding up.

"Hello?"

He looked back to the blue eyed boy.

"Um, I don't know. It was just sort of following me."

No way was he explaining the supernatural to this guy.

He didn't seem to believe him, but oh well.

"Right." Sceptically, the boy held his hand out, expecting the Powis to shake it. He did. "I'm Matt."

"Levi." They smiled briefly at each other, the contact not making it any easier for Levi to see what he was feeling. "I should probably go... My parents will be worried. Be safe."

Matt nodded understandingly, "you too.'

He watched him walk off, a smirk on his lips as the green lizard came to stand beside him.

This was gonna be fun...

The next day, school was seriously kicking his ass.

Literally.

So far, he'd ran into around five people he told himself to avoid today. The only person he actually wanted to talk to was apparently missing in action: he wanted to apologise to Allison for bursting out at her.

But no.

First, he'd seen Mr Crawford who was trying to set up another meeting for him with both teachers. No doubt wanting to talk about the black eyes and limp he'd been sportimg for a while.

Second, he'd ran into Lydia Martin. They actually had a decent conversation. Somehow. Considering they'd never even talked before. She was upset, he could, well you know, feel it as he walked down the hall. So he asked her if she was okay. Stupid question, but she actually started crying. Despite being an empath, he had no idea what to say on how to comfort. So he took her to an empty class room and talked things out. Or rather, she talked and he listened. It was nice. And then she threatened him that if he ever said anything to anyone she'd stab him with her high heel. And then offered to give him a makeover on the weekend.

Guess he was going shopping with the most popular girl (now slightly less as she was going 'crazy' apparently).

Before lunch had even come, he'd been cornered by both Erica and Isaac at once. Asking why Scott and Stiles were questioning about Jackson's parents.

They seemed a lot less kind and endearing than they had a few days before.

He tried to lie. Not that he knew much anyway, he hadn't been exactly in the loop for a while.

But of course, werewolves.

Eventually he blurted out that he was the Kanima.

Although he thought Derek already knew since he was there.

But, it was too late to question.

Fifth was none other than Jackson Whittemore.

Short and brief.

Something about a rave. He wanted him to go. Or something along those lines. Levi had said no chance in hell, confused about why he hadn't been added in the restraining order as well. Also confused about the fact that he been stalking him last night. And then disappeared. Also confused about the fact that he wanted him to go to the rave.

Unfortunately for him, he was a wimp. He decided to claim it was because of his empathetic side. Made him more complying.

So when Jackson held him against the locker, getting awfully close to his face and looking like he was about to murder him, he caved.

So now he was going shopping and partying.

How life changes so quickly.

So after lunch, it wasn't much of a surprise that in between classes, he'd been spotted by Stiles Stilinski, who'd practically ran him over in order to have a conversation.

"Hi."

"Hey?"

The honey eyed boy smiled, almost forgetting why he was there as he looked at him.

"Uh, right, I need you to get detention."

This caused Levi to raise a brow at him.

"Why?"

Stiles grinned awkwardly, brushing the back of his neck.

"Well, Scott and Allison had this whole thing with Jackson, and me and Erica happened to be there. And this other dude, I don't know what his name is. Freaky blue eyes, wha-"

"Matt?"

"Yes! How'd you know?" The Powis boy shrugged, allowing him to continue. "Anyways, since you're like, you know, an empath, we need you there. To make sure Jackson's not gonna turn all lizard on us."

Levi bit his cheek, angered slightly.

Last night he'd called him for no reason, making him think he actually cared, and now?

"So you're just using me?"

Stiles' mouth gaped open in surprise.

"What? No! We just- we need you. Please? For me."

The boy narrowed his eyes into a glare.

"For you? I don't even know you. Just because we had one nice talk in your car, doesn't mean you get to ask for favours. As I told Allison, I wouldn't be in this mess, getting targeted by freaking werewolves and kanimas, if it weren't for you."

Stiles was about to protest before he recalled something.

"What? When were you targeted by the kanima?"

"Last night. That's not even the point. The point is I'm not just your pet that you can use when you want!"

The Stilinski boy took in a deep breath, thinking about what to say.

He took a step forward to make sure the shorter teen couldn't just leave.

"Listen, we're not just using you, okay? I just, we need you to help us. You're awesome, not just your power, but we really need your help right now. There are cameras everywhere. If he turns into a big lizard on camera, and Gerard sees. He's gonna kill Jackson."

Levi clenched his jaw.

He tried not to feel Stiles' emotions.

He really tried.

But as he listened to his soothing voice, all he could think of was the pleading feeling coming from his body. And the internalised fear.

Closing his eyes for a moment, the boy nodded, immediately feeling his companion's emotions lighten up into proud (probably of himself for convincing him) and cheery.

"Fine. But just to make sure Jackson doesn't get killed."

Stiles nodded gratefully.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

He could kiss him right now.

But he won't.

Cause that would be weird.

Right?

Levi frowned at the sudden debate he could feel coming from Stiles but chose to ignore it.

"Uh, I've gotta go find a way to get detention or something..."

With that, he walked off into his next class.

Economics.

Coach's class.

Hm.

How could he get detention with him? Did he ever actually give out de-

"Powis! What the hell you doing? Four minutes late?"

The boy looked at the clock, "I'm still two minutes early?"

Coach raised both brows, "are you talking back?"

"No I-"

"Detention! Take a seat."

Well...

That was easy.

He did as told, sliding his into desk and listened intently to the lesson. Perhaps for the first time.

God he just prayed no one told his dad about this.

Ahhh

My baby

He's getting to know everyone.

Thanks so much for 3k!

Love you all!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
63K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
472K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] © stilesbilinskiii
5.5K 234 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE