Mistakes

By wheelsupin5

After a fight with Will, JJ finds herself at a bar making a mistake that she may someday regret: she has a on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

3K 56 6
By wheelsupin5

*JJ's POV*

Still JJ's POV because this has some cute Jarcia moments in it. Also, guess who found out how to add pictures to each chapter!?!

"Well JJ, shall I start with my questions?" Garcia asked me. I just nodded. I knew there was gonna be questions, but I was dreading them. "First, why'd you let yourself drink so much? You know you don't think straight when your drunk," She told me. I could tell she was upset with me. She had every right to be. I can't believe what I did either. It's not just something that you can do everyday, sleep with your coworker. "I don't know why I drank so much. I guess I just wanted to escape and so did he," I explained. "Second, why'd you go home with Reid?!" She said, raising her voice. "I don't know," I said quietly. I didn't know why I went home with him. He could've got home perfectly fine without me. "Third, why'd you kiss him? And was our resident boy genius a good kisser?" She asked me while smirking. Garcia could always bring the light out of every situation. I started to smile too. "I don't know why I kissed him. Maybe it was because I was drunk, maybe it was something more, but I don't know. And I actually don't remember what it was like," I told her. This was the truth, because I really didn't know why I kissed him, nor do I remember if it was good or not. "Lastly, why'd you leave in the morning?" Garcia questioned. This question struck me. Why did I leave in the morning? "I think I was just scared. When I woke up on his couch, I panicked and just left. I didn't want to have to face him in the morning, and he probably wouldn't have wanted to see me in there either," I explained to her. "So... You and Reid- did the dirty?" She asked playfully as she fumbled for the right words to say. I could tell this whole situation blew her away. "I don't know! I have as many questions as you do," I said as I stared at her. After this long explanation, we sat there in silence to process the whole situation. I didn't know what to do and neither did Penelope. I didn't know if Reid remembered what had happened that night or not. I didn't know if he knew I left, and I didn't want to confront him about it. After a while, we decided to turn on a movie since we missed our brunch reservation. I made some popcorn and we enjoyed the movie together. I think Garcia was staying with me just to make sure I was okay, which I kind of liked. At some point during the movie, she randomly paused it and looked at me with a look of partial horror. "Woah, what is it?" I asked her nervously. "JJ... Did you guys um- did you guys use protection?" She questions me. Oh my god I think. There was no sort of protection anywhere on the floor of his apartment, and I wasn't on the pill. We were both drunk, why would we ever think of using protection? Slowly, I became terrified. Garcia knew what the answer to her question was and she knew how scared I was. She immediately embraced me in a tight hug. "It's okay sweetie, it's okay," she coaxed. She knew this wasn't what I wanted. It's not that I didn't want to get pregnant, it's just that I wasn't ready to be pregnant and I didn't want to have the wrong person as the father. "Just because you guys 'did it' doesn't mean you'll get pregnant. I takes some couples years to get pregnant," she told me. I was glad Penelope was there to keep me company. I needed someone there with me to sort through the whole mess and I was glad it was her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.8K 38
Jennifer Jareau and Will LaMontagne have been married for 5 years but the marriage wasn't going as smooth as they have led people to believe. One nig...
273 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
2K 32 15
It's about jj and spencer expect jj doesn't work at the bau she is interested in joining
4.4K 110 31
What will happen if Lilly and Spencer get married? Will things get crazy or will it help them out more and more? And a new addiction is coming to the...