𝗧𝗔𝗚, 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ❪ 𝗇...

By inviernorosy

𝗧𝗔𝗚, 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ⸻ ❝ 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾...... ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... More

𝗧𝗔𝗚, 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗧
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three

chapter four

240 24 6
By inviernorosy

third person pov

Nayeon settled onto the cold floor of the assembly hall, her eyes widening as chaos erupted around her. The shrill echoes of fear-filled screams filled the air as her classmates frantically ran about, desperately searching for their  phones.

Nayeon's phone lay beside her, forgotten, as she caught sight of Yoonseo and Junhee on the other side of the hall. quickly pocketing her phone, she stood up, ready to make her way towards her friends. "Where are you going?" Kyungjun said holding her wrist,"Going to help my friends," she said, and without waiting for Kyungjun's response, she continued making her way toward Yoonseo and Junhee.

Nayeon and Jungwon reached Yoonseo and Junhee's side. they both knelt down to assist Yoonseo, who was on the floor. Working together, they tried to comfort and help their distressed girl, " did you get your phone" jungwon asked her friends to their dismay yoonseo and junhee shook their heads.

the four friends started looking around frantically, the voice of the siren of the lady announcing the other students name made nayeon's heart beat rapidly.

" junhee, your phone. vote fast" somi suddenly said running towards the boy handing him his phone, " what about the others ? we must find yoonseo's phone too" he said looking at the girl.

suddenly jungwon came running back towards us, you must vote fast" she said handing yoonseo her phone.

" for breaking the rules jang hyunho will be executed "

the lady on the speaker announced, nayeon's eyes widened her jaw practically hit the floor. "hyunho" she heard nahee yell his name and try to stop him but to no avail.

The hall plunged into an eerie silence, and the only sound cutting through was Nahee's gut-wrenching cry for the guy's name nayeon felt her heart drop, everyone watched the boy walk up a flight of stairs, before anyone could blink, he hung himself body swinging by the second-floor balcony railing. leaving Nayeon and everyone else just standing there, shook to the core.

" jang hyunho was a citizen "

Nayeon couldn't keep staring at the boys body. she looked away, letting her gaze drop to the floor. the whole scene was heavy, and words didn't really do justice to what she was feeling right then.

suddenly, the lights flickered back to normal, everyone stood there in shock, shedding tears, nayeon quietly wiped away her tear.

voting is over. with ten votes baek eun ha got the most votes and she will be executed.

baek eun ha was a citizen.

" i said i was a citizen" the girl said crying to her friends, " i said it wasn't me !". nayeon just looked at the girl in pity, " why did you vote me" she cried looking at the others before running out ot the assembly hall.

Out of nowhere, the school bell chimed, "night has come." the lady on the speakers declared, and every student fell into an unconscious slumber.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nayeon's pov

I woke up slowly and saw hyunho's lifeless body hanging on the rails. the sight hit me like a ton of bricks, and without a second thought, I averted my gaze looking down.

" hey yu young. lee yu young" mina's distraught voice called out, i slowly turned my head to her direction and see her shaking her friend. " what is it ?" someone asked, " she's acting weird" she replied back.

making all of us to approach the two. the siren suddenly wailed,

" during the night, lee yu young was executed by mafia. "
" lee yu young was a citizen "

the lady announced, as mina started sobbing loudly.

" before the last vote closed, the doctor nominated who to heal.

they nominated cha yujun."

the lady announced, causing everyone to look at said boy.

" morning has come. all participants, identify the mafia and begin to vote."

my heart pounded in my chest as yoonseo approached the girl's lifeless body. I watched as she lifted the white cloth covering the girl's head, revealing a stark red mark on her neck. " i think she was strangled with this" she muttered, her voice trembling with a mix of shock and horror.

suddenly mina stood up and pushed junhee, " i said i wouldn't hand in my phone. i said i didnt want to !" she shouted at the boy tears streaming down her face"

" if we hadn't turned in our phones, we wouldn't have slept here. and they wouldn't have died" her voice trembled with tears as she yelled at Junhee. "you killed then all, junhee, it's on you!" she yelled at the boy who did nothing to try and defend himself.

"stop it" somi said pushing mina away from him. "if only we'd voted sooner, then they wouldn't have died" nahee said her voice trembling.

"they're not wrong, we survived by pure luck, you and ko kyungjun, what will you do about it now?" jisoo demanded her voice sharp with urgency. "Did I suggest we hand them in? Kim Junhee, you scumbag!" Kyungjun's voice erupted with anger, his accusatory finger pointed squarely at Junhee. "You said we had to give up our phones. This happened because of you!" he yelled once again.

"I'm sorry." he murmured, his voice barely audible, without another word, he turned and walked away leaving the room engulfed in an eerie silence.

" whatever, the class president got us into this. let's vote for him today" kyungjun Kyungjun said breaking the heavy silence that enveloped the room. his words stung and anger surged within me at the suggestion.

"how can you say that?" I blurted out, my voice edged with frustration. kyungjun's gaze met mine, his eyes reflecting disbelief at my outburst, " you said it was a good idea and took everyone's phones, why change your tune now ?, " if anything you're the most suspicious here" i pointed out.

" hey, isn't it obvious? how are we supposed to trust junhee ? he could be the mafia" he responded his voice oddly calm.

" guys !" he shouted caused everyone to flinch at his sudden outburst, his voice reverberated through the room,"Our lives depend on this game. why entrust someone else with mine? I just used my brain, i could've died" Kyungjun asserted, his voice firm as he approached me, locking eyes. "and remember, you're still alive because of me. let's not forget," Kyungjun whispered in my ear, his words sending a chill down my spine.

his gaze held a mixture of determination and defiance, despite the tension between us, I couldn't tear my eyes away from his as he lightly punched da beom in the chest, I remained steadfast. 

"hey, stop it please. do you want to fight in the situation? how long must we fight over a game that kills ? won't too go home" yoonseo broke the tension, how can we go home ? we can't leave" somi questioned

" the mafia game, if we figure out who started it and why, we can find a way out. then we can all get out without anyone else dying"

i nodded my head at her suggestion, " we'll figure out a way later. let's move the others." i said quietly, yoonseo glanced over to the bodies.

as Kyungjun was about to walk away with Seungbin and Jinha, I swiftly reached out and gripped his shoulder, spinning him around. his initial reaction was to curse, but as his eyes met mine, recognition dawned on his face. There was a brief moment of tension as we locked eyes, "We can't just leave them there," I pleaded, my voice tinged with desperation. I watched as Kyungjun quickly looked away, his expression unreadable as he weighed his options. "Please, just this once," I implored

With a resigned nod, Kyungjun finally relented. "Fine, whatever," he muttered, his tone begrudging .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

third person pov

aAfter everyone had left one by one, only junhee, yoonseo, and nayeon remained. junhee looked down, consumed by guilt. "I shouldn't have collected the phones," he muttered remorsefully. dropping down next to him, mayeon placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault, junhee," she reassured him softly, casting a glance at yoonseo for support. "we didn't know about the rule. don't beat yourself up too much." yoonseo nodded in agreement, her expression sympathetic. "nayeon's right," she chimed in, her voice gentle yet firm. "you were trying to find a solution. we all were. It just didn't work out this time." junhee remained silent for a moment, "but it's still my fault," he insisted, his voice barely above a whisper.nayeon shook her head, determined to lift his spirits. "hey, Kim junhee, until the game is actually over, people will continue dying," she said firmly, locking eyes with him. "you tried to find a way to stop this nonsense, and it ended badly. If you want to take responsibility, we need to think of another way to get everyone out safely." yoonseo nodded in agreement, nayeon rose to her feet and quietly made her way out of the room, joining the others who had already left. with a final glance back at junhee and yoonseo, she offered a reassuring nod before disappearing into the hallway.

winter's note

heyyyy 🤣😜🎉

y'all sorry for the lack of updates, i was in jail ( boarding school) BUTTT am back 🫡 SO BE READY FOR MORE UPDATES!!!

don't be a silent reader :/ i love feedback and comments,, and if you have any ideas you can comment them !!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 550 32
"𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛" "𝑤𝒉𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐𝒉 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛" 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 : 𝑉𝑚𝑖𝑛 ; 𝑗𝑖𝑛...
26.6K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
2.9M 106K 55
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊 || 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔️ (Ravishing cover designed by @jiyoungmochi ) " ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏ...
24.9K 719 27
❝𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐭❞ ━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━ 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞�...