The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐

61 5 0
By FluffyCinderace

"ugh!"

Reverse Amato finally gained his consciousness as he had recovered enough spirit energy to maintain his demon form. And yet he saw all the TAPOPS kids around him staring at him while Boboiboy came next to him to check.

He gently smiles and asks, "How are you feeling??"

Reverse Amato realised that Boboiboy had eventually saved him from Abyss Bot and noticed Abyss Bot behind Boboiboy and the other kids.
Abyss Bot had folded his arms around him shyly as if he was feeling so shameful to apologise.

Reverse Amato smiles and hugs Boboiboy in which it had increased his passion for his goal to protect Boboiboy no matter what.

Reverse Amato: (Whispers) Thank you...

Boboiboy smiles and hugs his back and shows him Reverse Mechabot in the in the thing where the power sphera charge themselves.

Boboiboy: Haha...I seriously don't know how you created him but...I guess he's not a demon but a power sphera like the any other!

Reverse Amato: R-Right...

There was nervousness in Reverse Amato's voice as he looked at other kids who were staring off into him in awe....And seriously Reverse Amato did not like having constant attention on him just like Thunderstorm.

Fang steps forward pushing Gopal aside for a bit and kneels on to the floor and stares at Reverse Amato for a while silently.

Reverse Amato: Urmmm....H-Hi??? Do you know...me??

Fang: Off course I do! That same murderer in the story. Just curious of how did you change...

The Murderer title made Reverse Amato to frown a bit. No matter how big the change was in him, he was still titled as a Murderer. In which he didn't like at all. But at least he also learnt that he shouldn't treat people who teased with hate and yet he spoke politely....

Reverse Amato: I-Im...sorry...How did you all know about me???...

Yaya: Boboiboy had informed us, it happened when we came into this room in search for him and we found you....

Ying: But he made 'excuses' that you changed....

All of their voice tones were serious except for Gopal when he heard him talk to Boboiboy as he was whispering in his ear that, "Is that how your dad used to look like when he was a kid????"

Boboiboy: Well yeah! But just change his hair and colour all the way opposite and you'll find the real one!

Gopal: But....I think he looks scary and all but...I think...He changed?

Boboiboy: Exactly! I was trying to say that to everyone here but no one doesn't seem to trust me!

All that whispering was heard and Reverse Amato gently smiles while still sitting up on the bed and looking at them.

Reverse Amato: Guys...I hear you.

Gopal jolts as Boboiboy turns his hair facing Reverse Amato. Ying and Yaya step forward as Reverse Amato starts blinking at them...and they finally opened their mouths to talk to him.

Yaya: I can't believe that you changed....Did you really??

Ying: Yeah!! Did you?????

The girls were asking out in curiosity but they didn't mean to be rude but thankful for Reverse Amato who was good at understanding people didn't mistake it and smiled back..and it was time for his puns.

Reverse Amato: Yeah. I did! And someone didn't take it for the truth and was about to kill me...(looks at Abyss Bot trying to say something indirectly) ....Or else it would have been the end of the world! (In dramatic Voice) I guess I'm in heaven!

Boboiboy: (deadpans) The last part wasn't necessary....And yes, here is the real trouble maker.

Yaya and Ying: Ooooo...

Fang: You are not gone!!

Reverse Amato: I know, I know. It was just a joke.

Fang: Seriously!? You don't know when to joke and when not to??? You're not funny!!

Reverse Amato: No one amuses you, Fang. Except for your carrot donuts....(smug Face)

Fang: Eh!? How did you know that!?

Reverse Amato: Well Boboiboy told me!

Fang: Damn you!

Boboiboy: I didn't say anything like that!!!!!

Fang starts chasing Boboiboy and the others laughed as Reverse Amato laughed for a few seconds and stopped his laugh when he saw Abyss Bot still staring at him. His face was serious looking at him as if he was really mad at him for that previous mistake of trying to kill him.

Abyss Bot slowly approaches Reverse Amato while the others were busy laughing seeing the drama between Boboiboy and Fang.

Abyss Bot: I'm...so..sorry..please!

Reverse Amato: .....

Abyss Bot: Now I realise that I should have trusted you...and I promise...from the next time...I will listen to anyone who wants to explain first! Please.....

Reverse Amato stayed silent with his eyes closed and the Power sphera became sad and turned it back on him to go away from him. It was hopeless for apologising for him because he almost killed him.

Then, Something grabbed on to him from going away, it was a hand! And it was Reverse Amato who didn't let him go and hugged him by pulling him.

Reverse Amato: You could have sealed me away and I would have agreed if you wanted too...but why did you wanted to kill me, Abyss??

Abyss Bot: I'm so sorry for being so harsh on you!!!

Reverse Amato: Okay...Let's forget what happened between us. It's over. And we can't waste more time-

Abyss Bot: Oh...Yeah...About that... Boboiboy has recovered Angelina's Memories...

Reverse Amato: Huh!? He did!?

The word Angelina took everyone's attention and they heard that Boboiboy has her memories and Fang slowly turned his head facing Boboiboy who was standing still startled from his horrifying look.

Fang: So does that mean-

Yaya and Ying: You are the Exorcist!? You have her Memories!? We can't believe it that we are witnessing this for real!!?

Boboiboy: Woah! Woah! Calm down!

Reverse Amato smiles and pulls Abyss Bot out with him hastily. Others try to follow him but, he halts..

Reverse Amato: Sorry guys! I'm not trying to be rude but could we have a moment???

Boboiboy understood that they wanted to discuss about something that they didn't want anyone to know and he covers up for him..

Boboiboy: Uh ...Okay? Guys! We should go on a mission right? Why don't we discuss about that???

All others were nodding as they have agreed with him but clearly they were not here and Boboiboy deadpans,

"Forget about that. No one's in danger."

All looked at him and got kinda startled due to death glare at him. And he lied about no one's life was in danger while his life was going to be perished soon.

Outside-

Abyss Bot: Hey! What!? Why did you pull me??

Reverse Amato: Nothing! I just wanted to talk about something!

Abyss Bot: Huh..?

Reverse Amato: How did he get her memories? We tried But- it didn't work!

Abyss Bot: Because I later activated the book!!! And he got them!

Reverse Amato: Oh..So the book was locked up all this time?? And my intuitions of Boboiboy being the exorcist were right!

Abyss Bot: And about that... Don't you feel that this is going to be more complicated??

Reverse Amato: Yes. More complicated than mine. Because -

Abyss Bot: You possessed one person and the other person was the exorcist so it was easy for the other person to take you out of the boy's body, that time!

Reverse Amato: Yes. The real one was possessed by me and Mara had Angelina's relics and the spirit!

Abyss Bot: But here..

Reverse Amato: The case is... Boboiboy is both the victim and the exorcist. So I'm sure that my younger brother will surely make use of that.

Abyss Bot: Whatever it is, until the end I will try to bring back Angelina's spirit ...At least I hope it could work.

Reverse Amato: I guess it won't. What I want you to do is, train Boboiboy with those and teach him on how to use those memories this whole day I guess he will be able to learn all things in one day!

Abyss Bot: What technique do you think that Reverse will use to conquer his body...?

Reverse Amato: A-About that....We will be fine...as long as he doesn't use the realm of Consciousness duel...or else it would be harder to save him.

Abyss Bot: Yeah. I guess. Let's hope for that...But...on the complications...I might know what technique he will surely use...So you know any?

Reverse Amato: About those complications... Boboiboy complained me off those Anger issues coming up in which he never had. And...Strange reality dreams...and...His elemental powers are also bit weird from the personality to their usage.

Abyss Bot: (gasps) Oh no! w-what else??

Reverse Amato: Nothing other than that! But I think Boboiboy is strong in resisting so maybe that's why Reverse is trying to hurt him inorder to get him under his control...?

Abyss Bot: What kind of injuring spell did he use??

Reverse Amato: Well...That thing...Oh yeah! He told if he clutch his fist harder, Boboiboy's heart would right away burst!

Abyss Bot: NO!

Reverse Amato: What? What happened!?

Abyss Bot: He is so stronger than we thought and the chances of using that conquering technique are really high!

Reverse Amato: What!?...

Abyss Bot: And not only that!! He also might be able to steal his powers.!!

Reverse Amato: N-No...Way...(sighs)

They both think for a while and Reverse Amato raises his head up, staring at the ceiling thinking that, (Then he surely is coming up with a bigger plot. But that doesn't mean we have to stop! We should prepare from our side and on our behalfs!)

Reverse Amato: We will do our best! And I won't stop until...I..

Abyss Bot: You what?

Reverse Amato: ...Until I succeed and even if it takes my spirit existence!

Abyss Bot: Are you sure you wanna do that??

Reverse Amato: Look. I have given two very important people my promises and I will fulfil them!

Abyss Bot: O...Okay..?

Reverse Amato asks Abyss Bot to smile so that no one would know what they have talked about.

They both go inside the room and join the conversation with the other kids.

But something remained in both of their minds that they are hoping so much that Reverse surely should not use the Realm of Consciousness Duel. Or else it would be hard to Save Boboiboy from him.

They are thinking the Realm of Consciousness duel is very hard because it is one of the most complicated spells that even Experts couldn't deal with.

It means that the Demon's spirit and the Victim's Consciousness battle in the sub consciousness of that Victim's mind. Inside the Realm, it is fierce duel between the victim and the demon. If the Victim wins, they can finally get a chance to seal way the demon and break free from it's chains. But if a demon wins, his body will be taken over forever and his soul and the consciousness will perish resulting in immediate death.

This is a mentally physical duel that happens inside a person's mind. And the demon that will most likely to cast this kind of spell should be a lot stronger and a lot smarter. And Reverse Boboiboy is reaching those expectations.

As the kids talk about their missions, Reverse Amato stares off at Abyss Bot while he on the return looks at his face as they both were confused about the solution and Boboiboy notices their exchanging looks between each other while other kids look on to the map and didn't notice their looks.

They then slowly turned their heads to face Boboiboy at the same time and Boboiboy's eyes widen as they stare at him like and he immediately decodes that they surely wanted to tell him about something and the matter they discussed between themselves outside this time was really serious. And they wanted to share it only with him!

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! If you are confused about this Realm of Consciousness duel. Don't worry, I got inspired from Raiden shogun and the traveler's second battle in inazuma from Genshin impact! It's much more similar to that! So enjoy and keep reading ⭐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 724 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?
39.7K 1.3K 11
Shot stories on Boboiboy's elemental powers.
34K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
6.6K 170 16
A young man name Soren died after coming home from his vacation. Later, he meet God and get incarcerated to another world. He in the new world as Kam...