My Eternal Twin Flame

By NeenaDiHope

Modern MDZS (AU) ๐Ÿ”ž**Mature Content**๐Ÿ”ž Lan Zhan has been waiting for his soulmate, his twin flame, his e... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Epilogue

50

649 60 46
By NeenaDiHope

Author's POV cont.

Wey Ying's appointment with Healer Xin went well, but they still don't have an answer as to why his energy is depleting so quickly. Wey Ying looks at the healer and swipes his finger on his nose a few times then hmphs.

"Healer Xin, I know there aren't a lot of cases with men having golden cores and getting pregnant but what about looking at case studies with women? Maybe there is more information there that might be similar to what is going on with me." he tilts his head.

Healer Xin smiles "You have always been so intelligent, very insightful, I have begun my search with those parameters as of yesterday. I figured out the same thing as you, since there is nothing similar to your case in men I began looking at women. Fewer women have had golden cores but there are centuries and centuries of studies on them. I haven't found anything so far, but I feel hopeful."

Wey Ying smiles at the healer "Great, let's hope you find something, we are going to be going back to the city so I can check on my businesses and we plan on having an ultrasound done while we are there just as a precaution."

The old healer starts laughing "Wei Laozu do you think we are still using only primitive methods to care for our pregnancies? We have the latest medical equipment and trained professionals to use them here in Cloud Recesses. You may do as you please but you do not have to go outside of your home for the best medical care for you and your baby. The medical equipment and such are just beyond the double doors just after my office, you just haven't had to go back there as of yet."

He smiles "We even have an emergency room for any type of accidents here in Cloud Recesses. Don't worry we can take care of all of your medical needs. You just need to worry about growing a healthy baby. We will do a scan at about seven weeks which is a typical time for your first scan. Why don't you and Hanguang Jun stay here for the next few weeks until we do your scan then you can travel and check on your businesses and anything else in the city you need to do before you come back. Your wedding is tomorrow you can use this time as a honeymoon of sorts."

Wey Ying grins "Oh I didn't know you had all of that I just thought you were still doing your healing like back in my past life, I don't know why my brain didn't put together that with your secluded location, you all would have everything you needed here for any type of medical issues. I guess you can chalk it up to having baby brain." He laughs.

Wangji walks into the healer's office "How is our patient, Healer Xin?"

He chuckles "He's fine he just thinks we are still in the dark ages with our medical knowledge. He didn't know we had a full medical center here with all of the latest equipment."

Wangji smiles and Wey Ying pouts "Well I didn't think about it, I just thought they were still doing everything like the old days."

Wangji chuckles and kisses his head "Why would you think that you silly man?"

Wey Ying pouts harder "Don't laugh Lan Zhan, I don't know, I just didn't consider that everything here would be modern, my brain still perceives everything here as if it were two thousand years ago even though my eyes can see the place has the latest technology and modern conveniences. I don't know why."

He leans down and kisses Wey Ying's neck "You are so adorable, It's alright my love we have everything you will need while we are here to take care of you and our baby and if we don't have something we will buy it and send someone to train on how to use it if we don't have anyone. You don't have to worry at all about us being able to take care of you."

Wey Ying nods and thanks the healer before the couple leaves his office. He looks over at his husband and grins "I'm hungry Lan Zhan, I want some lotus root and pork rib soup, will you have the kitchen fix it for me?"

He grabs Wey Ying around the waist and pulls him closer "Yes I will have them make you a pot, we can have it for an early dinner, then we can go to the summit and we can all make our lanterns."

Wey Ying's eyes light up "Yay, I almost forgot about the lanterns, I can't wait for us to make a new wish together."

Lan Zhan smiles "I can't either, you go back to Jingshi and I will go to the kitchen and get them to make the soup for us."

He nods and kisses his lips before walking toward their home, he is smiling as he is walking thinking about the image he wants to paint on their lantern."

Lan Zhan is walking to the kitchen when he hears a soft voice "Hanguang Jun, it's so nice to see you, are you coming to the summit tonight? We are making lanterns, we can make one together, it could be fun and I know I would enjoy saying a prayer with you as our lantern rises into the air." Lan Ching Shi says with a blush tinting her cheeks.

Wangji nods "Yes, we are coming, it was my Wey Ying's idea after all, since his siblings won't be here for the lantern festival we are doing this early for them. My husband and I will be making and releasing a lantern together, you should ask one of the disciples to join you I know most of them will be there tonight."

She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she ducks her head shyly "Oh, well you and he aren't married yet so I thought he would want to build and release a lantern with his family. While we would release our lanterns with our family."

Wangji gives her a stern look "Not that I need to explain our relationship, but he and I have been legally married for months. Our wedding ceremony is just that ceremony, it is not necessary but something that Wey Ying wants, however, it is not being done for us to be joined as husbands. Now if you will excuse me, I have somewhere I need to go. Enjoy tonight's festivities with all of our family."

She bows "My apologies Hanguang Jun I did not mean to offend you, I did not realize that you and he were already legally wed. Please do not let me keep you, I will see you tonight."

She walks away her face darkening in anger, she turns and watches him enter the kitchens. Her eyes narrow as she slows her steps, she walks back towards her quarters and waits. She sees Wangji walk by several minutes later and waits until he has passed by and disappears from sight before leaving her quarters and making her way to the kitchens. She stands there and listens to the cooks talking as they start preparing the soup Hanguang Jun requested. With an evil smile, she walks in and talks with the cooks.

"Hey Lan Ping, what are we having for dinner tonight?" she asks with innocent eyes.

He grins at her "We are having brazed pork belly, roasted vegetables, sourdough bread and beef noodle soup."

She smiles wide "That sounds delicious, what is the lotus root for then?" she asks her eyebrows creasing in confusion.

He bobs his head toward the pot "It's for Hanguang Jun and Wei Laozu, he has asked for lotus root and pork rib soup it's his favorite meal."

She smiles "Ah I see, well can I help with anything, I don't have anything to do this afternoon and I feel I need to keep my hands busy, I thought I might come and help you like I usually do when I am idle."

He grins and nods "Yes absolutely, you can start on the bread if you like, it is in the corner over there, it should have risen already so it just needs to be kneaded again and then split into four and placed in the pans for baking."

She nods and walks over to pull the dough to her and she begins to knead the dough. When finished she separates the dough into four large loafs and places them in the pans.

She smiles as she puts the pans in the oven then looks over at Lan Ping "The bread is in the oven Lan Ping, is there anything you need me to do?"

Lan Ping smiles "If you like you can give everything a quick stir and then I think we have the rest of it under control."

She nods and does as she's bid then leaves the kitchen with a satisfied smile on her face. Less than an hour later Healer Xin's assistant walks into the kitchen, gets the soup from the cooks and takes it to Jingshi.

He knocks and Lan Zhan opens the door, he steps back so the man can walk into the room, and quietly he places the soup and all items on his tray on the table in the living room as usual and bows before walking out of the room.

Lan Zhan calls his husband to come and eat "Wey Ying, our food is here, come eat something."

Wey Ying walks quickly into the living room butt naked and sees Lan Zhan ladling out a portion of soup for the both of them. He smiles and takes several hurried bites and then goes back into their bedroom.

"Keep it warm for me Lan Zhan I was about to step into the shower, it's good, they did a good job with the recipe. I'll have a full bowl after my shower." He says over his shoulder as he makes his way back into their room.

Lan Zhan grins as he gets a great view of that sexy ass and is tempted to join him in the shower but he knows if he does the soup will be cold and it doesn't reheat well. He takes the pot into the kitchen and puts the stove eye on low so that the soup stays warm while his Wey Ying showers.

Twenty minutes or so later Wey Ying comes out of the bedroom holding his head "Lan Zhan I-I don't"

That's all he gets out before he collapses, Lan Zhan seeing his husband walk out of their room, his face very pale gets up and walks toward him. He manages to catch him before he hits the floor and picks him up moving fast out the door and towards help.

He quickly walks towards the medical center but Wey Ying wiggles out of his arms and throws up violently. Lan Zhan grabs him by the shoulders before he can fall face-first into his own vomit. Wey Ying continues to vomit and without thought Lan Zhan picks him back up and carries him at a fast walk, nearly running to the emergency unit of the medical center. Wey Ying is trying not to vomit on his husband but he cannot control himself. They get into the emergency unit and a few nurses and one doctor come over and they take Wey Ying from Lan Zhan's arms and place him on a stretcher. They put a vomit bag to his mouth and roll him back to one of the rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 678 25
When Bella told Valentine she only invited him to her wedding to save face, Valentine was righteously angry. Righteous angry enough to slap her acros...
18.1K 2.1K 36
With war on the horizon, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are about to face their destiny. Their friends and family are by their side but will it be enough to s...
14.2K 1K 23
After a diplomatic trip to the nearby fallen kingdom of Gusu, Prince Ying is aided by a mysterious masked man. The man, Wangji, insists on escorting...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.