Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Por Purple_Galaxy_15

Mais

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

10

165 1 0
Por Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 10

    Li Jie walked outside the central building with a chill all over his body. The huge black military-style hover vehicle occupied two parking spaces and was parked crookedly in the first row of the open-air parking lot.

    Li Jie went over and opened the car door. At this moment, a brand-name car happened to drive over. The car stopped in front of him. The window opened, revealing a smiling woman's face: "God, what a coincidence. After driving, Got it?"

    Li Jie got on the hovercar without even moving his eyes, and closed the door with a "snap".

    The woman didn't seem to care about his coldness and looked good-tempered.

    Li Jie sat in the driver's seat, his slender fingers already on the accelerator button, but saw that the brand-name car in front of him had no intention of leaving, and the woman in the car was still smiling.

    Li Jie was extremely annoyed and shouted: "Get out!"

    The eldest princess's face, which had been relatively tense, finally showed some cracks at this time. She suppressed her anger and tried to speak as gently as possible.

    "Nana has really worked hard, God of Thunder, I know you don't like to accept disciples, but our Nana went to participate in the fatal training match just for your words. Have you seen her live broadcast? She has insisted. It’s been fifty days, but the further we go, the more difficult it is to estimate the danger. I think she is so sincere, can we give a discount? It’s really not easy to be in the top ten, the top thirty, the top three. Will you accept her at ten? Okay?"

    Li Jie frowned fiercely, and the coldness on his face was frightening: "Can't you understand people? I'll tell you to get out!"

    Again and again. The eldest princess was finally angry. She opened the car door and walked out aggressively: "Li Jie, don't think I'm really afraid of you. You are the God of War. Don't forget that my husband is also in the army! His official position is not lower than yours!"

    Li Jie sneered and pressed his finger on the operating panel. The black military vehicle directly brushed the corner of the delicate woman's clothes, knocked the famous brand car sideways, and passed by her.

    When leaving, the man's soft words floated out of the car window: "Let your man hit me. I'm worried that I can't find a reason to deal with him!"

    After saying this, the military hover vehicle flew into the sky, leaving only The white exhaust gas drew an obvious trace in the air.

    "Bang!" The eldest princess stomped her high heels and was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

    This stupid tyrant's bad temper will never change in his life. He deserves to be more than two hundred years old and still a bachelor!

    The eldest princess looked at her car whose door was smashed. She was about to call someone to tow it away, but the call rang first.

    "Hey, what's going on? What, Nana met the Heart-rotten Lions! I'll start the live broadcast now!"

    -

    Nana has been staring at the little girl in front of her for a full ten minutes.

    In these ten minutes, the little girl first petted the male lion for a while, and then played with the glass bottle with the cub. Then, she went to talk to the other three lionesses for a long time, "Cats and dogs should be good friends forever." Such nonsense.

    Finally, she came to her, comforted the lioness who was holding her hand, and pulled her hand out of the lioness' teeth.

    During this period, this lioness actually didn’t resist...

    Here is the strong woman who promised to pursue a career!

    "Ah, the wound is so deep." The little girl looked at the red blood hole and looked at the little sister worriedly, with admiration on her face: "Little sister, don't you feel any pain? You didn't even cry."

    Nana : "..."

    Nana didn't know what to say for a moment. The wound was very hideous and terrifying, and a lot of blood flowed out. However, the average person in the galaxy was physically strong, and she had received military training since she was a child. This injury was really not worth it. She cried...

    "You are so awesome." The little girl praised again, then skillfully took out some weeds from her dirty little backpack and smashed them neatly.

    Nana asked curiously: "What is this?"

    "Herbal medicine."

    Herb... medicine?

    Grass is grass, medicine is medicine, what are herbal medicines?

    Nana didn't understand.

    After a while, the little girl smashed the grass into grass mud. Then, she actually held the grass mud and applied it to the wound on her wrist.

    The cold touch shocked Nana, and she immediately struggled: "Hey, what are you doing..."

    Before she could finish her sentence, the lion over there suddenly stood up, and Nana immediately shut her mouth. , froze his body and didn’t dare to move anymore!

    After Lan Lan smeared the grass mud well, she took out another small piece of clothing from her small backpack. She looked at the short knife in the little sister's hand: "Little sister, can you help me cut it?

    " As it got closer, the dangerous aura of beasts had penetrated Nana's five senses.

    Nana swallowed and shook her head slightly at the little girl. How dare she take a knife to the lion! The lion will think she is aggressive!

    Seeing that the little sister didn't help, Lanlan had to pick up a sharp stone and clumsily used the sharp stone to cut the thread of her clothes. She took a sleeve off and used that sleeve to bandage the little sister's wrist.

    Nana looked at the little dress with one sleeve missing. Was it the little girl's own dress? Did she take the dress off and use it as a bandage?

    Nana suddenly felt a little warm in her heart...

    At this time, the lion had completely approached, and Nana's hair stood on end again!

    The huge lion walked up to the two humans, and then, with a "clang", it suddenly fell on the little girl...

    Nana: "!"

    >

    This chapter is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading/>

    The big body of the rotten lion Leaning on the little girl, tilting, the lion slid all over the little girl's body and spread out into a lion cake on the ground. Its big head rested on the little girl's arm, and it made a gurgling sound in its throat. , rubbing his forehead against the little girl's body.

    Nana: "???"

    The rotten heart lion was so big that Lan Lan was knocked around by it.

    There was a smile that couldn't be concealed in the little girl's eyes. After bandaging the wound, Lanlan turned around and pinched the big cat's ears with both hands. She held the big cat's face, and the tip of her small nose touched the big cat's. Mao rubbed his nose and asked softly: "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Then let's go find something to eat now!"

    Lanlan got up, put away everything, and carried everything on her back. After putting on her backpack, she asked kindly: "Miss, do you want to come with us?"

    Nana shook her head wildly: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,

    no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Remember to change the medicine yourself. There are a lot of these herbs on the roadside, and Lanlan also picks them on the road!"

    After saying that, the little girl turned around, led a group of ferocious beasts, and walked away in a confident manner.

    It wasn't until the group of humans and beasts in front of her completely disappeared that Nana finally relaxed. She took a long breath, scratched her forehead with her uninjured hand, and was confused: "So what is going on? Who is this little girl? , she can even tame the Rot-Hearted Lion and the Wind Red Wolf? No, my head feels so itchy, it's about to grow a brain!"

    [Hahahaha Nana can't figure it out, Nana doesn't understand! ]

    [Her name is Lanlan. She has rescued Major Ye Ling before. Why she appeared in the fatal training ground is still a mystery. The official has not confirmed it yet. ]

    [She must have been brought in by the rebels. This child is very suspicious! 】

    【But it's not our concern to be suspicious. The relevant departments will naturally investigate. Viewers, please don't let this star network go to court. You are the only one who will conclude the case with empty words, right? If you want to watch the live broadcast, just watch it. If you don't want to watch it, get out. Don't push me. 】

    【Pfft, we Princess Nana fans are still very powerful in fighting. Those extremists who show off their power in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room don't even dare to let out a fart here. I'm laughing to death! ]

    Nana stayed there for a while, still wanting to know the identity of the little girl. Finally, she gritted her teeth and simply got up and followed her!

    At worst, if you run away when you are in danger, if you don't understand the origin of this little girl, how can she sleep tonight?

    The dense forest was very large, with flowers, plants and trees everywhere. Nana followed and found that the child was actually walking towards the supply point near the cannibal forest.

    "Damn it, she is indeed from the organizer!"

    Nana snorted and rolled her eyes at the invisible camera in the sky: "Your organizer is too inhumane, normal training is already difficult, why not?" To increase the unknown difficulty, why did you bring a little girl in? What kind of hole have you dug for us contestants!"

    [The organizer feels wronged, but if the organizer doesn't say anything, the organizer will still take the blame. ]

    [Hahahahaha, the organizer is so miserable! ]

    [But this little girl is really amazing. It is the first time I have seen a human being who can live in peace with mutated animals and plants! If mutated animals and plants could communicate, would there have been so many tragic racial wars in history? ]

    [That is, until today, mutant animals and plants have not stopped attacking humans. Today, the two major enemies of the empire are, first, the rebels, and second, mutant animals and plants! I'm really curious about how this child's parents raised their child and how they were able to give her such a skill? 】

    ——At

    the same time, in the control room of the Capital Starship Building.

    Li Jie pressed his hands on the operating table in front of the monitoring screen, and stared at every scene in the camera with a pair of hawk-like eyes.

    After a while.

    "Stop!"

    The screen was immediately paused. Li Jie's sharp eyebrows were furrowed. He looked at the center of the screen seriously. The man with a small backpack stood up from the rest chair and walked out of the starship hall with his short legs. The petite figure walked away, the veins on his forehead beating faintly.

    The staff at the Capital Starship Center next to them were already sweating profusely with fear.

    The new recruits of the third team of Evil Hunters who were standing further outside were so weak in their calves that they almost knelt down and kowtowed to their violent gods on the spot.

    Li Jie turned around, looked at the soldier with murderous eyes, and said every word in his voice: "Where's Zhou Hongcai!"

    The soldier swallowed his saliva and was about to cry: "Boss Zhou doesn't dare to go back to Capital Star. He , he is still looking for the little ancestor in Yaxing... No, it's the young lady... He asked me to come back first and report to you..." "

    Ha." The sneering voice caused the temperature in the monitoring room to suddenly drop again. Big cut.

    The staff at the Capital Starship Center were in tears. This matter actually had nothing to do with their Capital Star. They just received the internal monitoring sent by the Asia Starship Center and then showed it to the God of War. Just a moment.

    This Lord God of War must never attack them!

    Xiaobing obviously also knew that the God of Thunder was probably so angry that he wanted to blow up the entire Starship Center. He quickly explained: "Boss Zhou Zhouzhou has actually found out some things. The young lady got on a bus that night. Boss Zhou has already rushed to the stop where the young lady is getting off, and he should be able to find someone soon..."

    Li Jie suddenly stepped forward, and the soldier's pupils were so frightened that he thought Master Bao Shen was going to beat him!

    He hurriedly held his head and squatted down, but the God of Thunder clasped his shoulder with one hand, lifting his whole life up in the air, grinning viciously: "Tell Zhou Hongcai, if my blue hair is missing, Don’t even take the head off his neck!”

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

208K 4.8K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
11.3K 140 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
297K 20.8K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.