FAIRLY FOREVER ♡ NIKLAUS MIKE...

Od djcnd19

in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU ... Více

PROLOGUE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER. 12
CHAPTER. 13
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER. 15
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER. 11

1.2K 34 5
Od djcnd19

*decided to skip the apartment scene in the story! hope you enjoy the chapter!*

"SO I'm confused. If we were such great friends then why do I only know you as the hybrid dick, who sacrificed my girlfriend on an alter of fire, huh?"

"Oh Stefan, cause you're only seeing the best sides of Nik." She mocked laughing lightly. Klaus looked to Stefan with a smirk."

Wrapping a loose arm around his wife. "Lorena is right, fortunately, all good things must come to an end."

"It was time for Rebekah and I to move on." Only Lorena knew exactly what he meant by that as she reached out and placed and arm on his chest looking up at him slightly.

Klaus looked down giving her a saddened smile as they were thinking about the same thing, or rather the same person, Mikeal.

Stefan looked towards the two and their expressions realizing he wasn't getting the full truth.

"Better to have a clean slate." Klaus reached for his glass as he drank the remainder.

"But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks." Stefan spoke looking intently at the two, causing Klaus to look at him with a blank face. "Unless you're running from something."

"I think story times over Mr. Salvatore." Lorena said as she spoke up for Klaus.

Stefan looked down before he spoke. "I need another drink. A real one."

Klaus held up a hand in gesture that he was excused. Stefan got up and walked away leaving Lorena and Klaus alone at the bar.

Klaus reached out for the bottle as Lorena rubbed his arm.

"Are you okay my love?"

Klaus turned to look at Lorena with a lopsided smile. "Never better love." He responded. Lorena reached her hand up to touch his face before she began to play with his hair.

She looked down towards his lips Klaus doing the same to hers before their eyes met.

Klaus's nose nudged her own before he placed a kiss on her lips as Lorena began to kiss him back.

The two kissed for a moment before Lorena pulled away slightly as she spoke. "I love you." Klaus looked deeply in her eyes.

"I love you." He said as he spoke softly.

Lorena smiled brightly as she reached up to place another kiss on his lips.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riffraff now." Klaus spoke as Damon sat next to him. Lorena's posture changed as she sat up straight.

"Oh honey I've been called worse."

"You don't give up do you?" Klaus asked him.

"Give me my brother back and you'll never have to see me again."

Lorena had a snarky comment in mind but she decided against it.

"Well, I am torn, you see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die. But how many freebies did I really sign up for. And clearly you want to die otherwise you wouldn't be here so."

"What can I say, I'm a thrill seeker." Klaus reacted quickly grabbing Damon's neck as he began to choke him. Before he got up and began lifting Damon in the air by his throat.

"Oh dear what was that? I'm a little boozey." Lorena watched their interaction quietly. "So sorry if I miss your heart the first few tries." Klaus plunged a screwdriver into Damon's chest.

"No that's not it." Before retracting it and stabbing him again as Damon grunted.

Lorena looked away and at the bar to the bartender. "Do you think I can get a side of fries?" She asked, the bartender nodded quickly before going to the back and retrieving her fries.

"You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan. I'm way more fun. Your wife sure thinks so." Damon noted.

"I should have killed you back in mystic falls." Lorena spoke up from behind the two.

"Oh boo hoo Barbie, we almost kiss and now you're acting like the good wife?" Damon said whilst looking to Lorena with a smirk.

He turned to Klaus whose face held a dark expression. Before Klaus's eyes left his own to look towards his wife. The two stared each other down as Klaus noticed the shocked and scared expression that rested upon her face.

Klaus knew. As though it was no it wasn't a big deal to her, she definitely knew he saw it as a big deal.

"Nik-" Klaus's hand shot up in the air signaling that they would discuss the matter later.

"I'm guessing you didn't know about that huh? You know for someone who was trapped in a coffin for 500 years your wife sure is-"

Damon was cut off by Klaus's smirking before he threw Damon across the room.

The bartender placed Lorena's fries in front of her with a smile. "Thank you." She turned around slightly watching as Klaus vamp sped up towards Damon with a stake in hand from a chair as he went to plunge it into his heart standing over Damon who laid on the ground.

"You won't be any fun when you're dead." Klaus said. Before he groaned as the stake lit on fire.

"Really?"

"Not in my bar. You take it outside." Klaus pushed Damon back into the ground. "You don't have to negotiate your brother's freedom when I'm done with him he won't want to come back. As for my wife, don't speak of her that way, not unless you want your head on a stick." Klaus got up brushing past Lorena and Gloria before he left the bar.

"My apologies for the disruption. We will be out of your hair soon." Lorena spoke looking towards Gloria.

"No worries Lorena." Lorena gave a her a little smile. "Lorena, quick question."

Lorena signaled for her to speak. "You're a witch, why on earth would you guys need my help?"

Lorena's breath hitched. "I'm just a little rusty on my spells, I'll need more practice I guess." Gloria knew she wasn't telling the truth but she decided not to speak on it. "Besides, Nik trusts you a lot. And I do as well. There's no one else that could perform this better than you."

"If you need anything, you come by okay?"

"Thank you Gloria, I think I will need to catch up with my husband. But thank you."

"Of course." With that Lorena walked out of the bar, looking for her husband before she looked around.

She sighed thankfully as she noticed him, heading to his side quickly.

"Nik." Klaus turned around a bitter expression on his face. Lorena reached out for his hand to which he declined pulling it away from her.

"We will discuss the matter later. We need to check on Rebekah."

"Nik-"

"Later Lorena."

Lorena and Klaus walked side by side as they reached the storage area where the coffins were. Klaus moving away from her as he moved to Rebekah's coffin noticing it empty.

Lorena looked towards the dead security guard who laid on the ground.

"Rebekah?" Klaus called out. "It's you big brother. Come out, come out wherever you are."

Lorena could feel a gush of wind coming as Rebekah came out and plunged the dagger into his chest Klaus gasped.

"Go to hell Nik." Lorena let out a laugh as she knew nothing would happen to him and as she figured Rebekah needed to let her anger out on her husband.

Rebekah pouted as Klaus removed the dagger from his chest.

"Don't pout, you knew it wouldn't kill me."

"She was hoping it would have hurt more Nik." Rebekah hearing her voice turned around and faced Lorena. "Lorena!" She quickly vamp sped towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I've missed you Bekah." Lorena said as she held her tightly as well.

Rebekah pulled away from the hug. "How long have you been awake? Wait how long have I been asleep?" As she noticed the outfit Lorena wore.

"Not long, around four months sister. Shortly before Klaus broke his curse."

"I understand, that you two are catching up, and that you are upset with me Rebekah. But I brought you a little peace offering."

Lorena grabbed Rebekah's hand as she pulled her along with her until she reached Klaus's side as she tried to reach for his hand to which he dodged again.

"You can come in." Stefan came out of the hallway stalking towards the three.

"Stefan?"

Klaus removed himself from near Lorena as he moved in front of Stefan as he compelled him.

"Now, you remember."

Stefan's eyes closed before he opened and looked at Rebekah.

"Rebekah." Stefan began to walk towards her before Klaus spoke. "Stefan."

"I remember you. We were friends."

"We are friends."

Klaus walked towards Stefan placing an arm on his shoulder. Klaus paused before he moved back over towards his wife snd sister before he spoke.

"And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells
me you know how to contact the original witch." He said speaking to Rebekah.

"The original witch?"

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Rebekah rolled her eyes reaching for her neck. Feeling for something before she looked down at it.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!"

"I don't know, I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it, Nik."

"Tell me that's not-"

"Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs. Rebekah!" Klaus exclaimed as he grabbed ahold of her shoulders.

"Nik!" Lorena spoke from besides him. Rebekah turned back towards the coffin and began to search for it rapidly.

Before she flipped the coffin angrily upon not seeing it.

Lorena laid out on the bed of her and Klaus's hotel room. They had taken a pit stop after Rebekah had awakened.

She sighed as she waited for Nik to enter the room as he had left her shortly after they had arrived to the room. He had barely spoken a word to her since the bar.

Her guess was that he was choosing to believe a hotheaded vampire rather than his wife. Lorena was pulled out of her thoughts as Klaus opened the door to the room before he looked at her briefly before quickly looking away.

He began walking towards the bedside placing his stuff on the nightstand.

"Nik?" Lorena spoke softly.

"Yes, Lorena?"

"Me and Damon didn't-"

"Love  I do not care for you and the Salvatore, Frankly I don't believe a word he said."

"Nik, I have to be honest with you, you're my husband."

Klaus turned and looked to Lorena who was now fully sitting on the bed.

"We didn't kiss or do anything of the sort. But I suppose we were going to, but it isn't as he made it seem, I realized how close we had gotten in distance so I backed away from him that is all."

"That is all?" Lorena nodded quickly. "Nothing more."

"Good." Klaus quickly vamp sped her into one of the walls of the hotel room Lorena gasping slightly as her back hit it.

*mild smut ahead if you want to skip it!*

Klaus's hand wrapped tightly around her throat as he spoke. "You know I'm not a man that shares my love."

Lorena nodded softly as she looked deeply into her husbands eyes.

"Oh, you know better to use words when speaking to me love."

Lorena felt as if she could visibly see his eyes darken not knowing whether if she should be scared or aroused.

"Yes I know." She said speaking softly.

Klaus smirked lightly as she leaned more into him as he placed his lips on hers roughly. She felt like she could feel every inch of need in the kiss as his lips molded perfectly against her own.

She sighed in contempt as one of his hands reached down to her thigh roughly squeezing her soft and tender skin. She deepened the kiss as Klaus pulled her off of the wall and onto the bed. His lips still moving hard against her own.

She moaned softly as he settled himself in between her legs as he began to rip her clothes off before doing the same to his own.

He retracted himself moving towards her neck as he began to place kisses along towards it.

"Nik." Lorena said her voice out of breath. Klaus lifted his head to look down to his wife, whose face had transformed to her vampire form.

Klaus paused slightly taking in how beautiful she looked before he did the same. As the two began to feed on each other Klaus's hand continued to apply
small amount of pressure to her throat.

As they made love for the first time in over a century.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

638K 14.2K 99
𝘈 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
6K 174 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘆𝗮-𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 and 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 were deep in love during the y...
974K 17.8K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
119K 3.4K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...