MDZS - JIANG WUXIAN AU

By DreamBluenotdreammy

To this story Wei Wuxian was adopted from the Jiang Family Yu Ziyuan treated him as her's and change the user... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT-ATTRACTION FLAG
CHAPTER 3: THE INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATH
CHAPTER 4: ATTACK
CHAPTER 5: BUDDHA'S MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 6: HIS GEGE'S SON
CHARACTER
CHAPTER 7: LAN YUAN AND LAN YICHEN
CHATER 8: THE STATUE GODDESS
CHAPTER 9: FOUND YOU
CHATER 10: BACK TO GUSU LAN
CHAPTER 11: PEEPING
CHAPTER 12: THE BEGINNING PAST
CHAPTER 13: GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 15: LOVELY
CHAPTER 16: TROUBLE // RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: MY FAULT
CHAPTER 18 : WEN STUDENTS
CHAPTER 19: A NEW FRIEND

CHAPTER 14: PUNISHMENT'S

320 12 1
By DreamBluenotdreammy

[ The Library Pavilion ]

Jiang Cheng who was alone with Lan XiChen at the Library doing the punishment..

"He asked and I answered, he told me to get lost so I did— what else could he want from me?" Jiang Cheng said as he complaining for being punished from what he did at the class. He just followed what Lan Qiren said.

"I received punishment from just this. The old man is too unreasonable, isn't he?" Said Jiang Cheng asking the second jade of Lan. Lan XiChen who seems to be focused on his written.

Jiang Cheng who was staring Lan XiChen not doing his punishment...

"XiChen-Xiong." Said Jiang Cheng calling out for Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen ignore the boy Infront of him a she continue what he was doing pretending he didn't heard anything.

"XiChen."

"....."

"Lan XiChen."

"....."

Jiang Cheng who pouted as Lan XiChen didn't look at him nor response to his call.

"Lan Huan!"

After that call, Lan XiChen finally opened his eyes and stare at the blue eyes at the young man infront of him who was smiling staring at him the whole time.

"....." Lan XiChen who stops to what he was doing as he stared at those eyes. Jiang Cheng who seems to be a bit awkward from the staring he back away for a bit.

"Don't look at me like that. I only called your birth name because you didn't answer me when I called you XiChen. If you don't like it, you can call me by my birth name as well." Said Jiang Cheng as he allowed Lan XiChen to call his birth name.

"...." Lan XiChen who was think about it and looks at his work.. Jiang Cheng who seems to be enjoying watching XiChen work, he laid his chin to his hand who was standing to support his hand up the air.

"... Put your leg down." Lan XiChen said as he told Jiang Cheng to proper seat and feet down. Jiang Cheng giggles.

"Lan Huan, let me ask you a question." Jiang Cheng said as Lan XiChen continue what he was doing "Do you... Really hate me that much?" Jiang Cheng asked a question that Lan XiChen didn't even respond to his question. After a minute still no answer, Jiang Cheng pouted and decided to draw something. Lan XiChen notice this but not bothered to ask and continue he was doing.

After a couple of minutes Jiang Cheng who was done drawing as he grinned looks at Lan XiChen. Jiang Cheng pouted a bit that Lan XiChen didn't even bother to look at him, he thought of something and glancing every what's on the table.

Jiang saw the book that Lan XiChen was copied what on the book. Jiang Cheng who closed the book making Lan XiChen attention went to him.

Jiang Cheng smiled even more "ome one. You just said a few words and you're ignoring me again. I'm gonna acknowledge my mistakes and apologize to you." Said Jiang Cheng, Lan XiChen who still keep quiet didn't say anything.

"That night, it was my fault. I was at wrong. I shouldn't have flipped over the wall. I shouldn't have drink liquor. I shouldn't have fought with you." Said Jiang Cheng as he was sorry for what he did. After listening he look down and opened the book where the page he was copying and continue written it.

Jiang Cheng glanced at his drawing and grinned as he took "You don't want to look at me? Then... How about look at this?" Jiang Cheng said as he shows his art work to Lan XiChen.

Lan XiChen looks at the drawing that Jiang Cheng wanted to show him. At the drawing it was him seating properly it was a beautiful art that Lan XiChen stared at it.

"You use spare time to scribble rather than to work." Said Lan XiChen as he took the book who was placed at the side "utterly ridiculous." He said as he opened the book.

Jiang Cheng grin as he watches and waited for Lan XiChen's reaction when he see what on the book.

?!

"This...!" Lan XiChen said as he immediately drop the book on the floor as the book flip another page as it shows a picture of two people doing.

Jiang Cheng who burst out laughing, Lan XiChen who was now mad from what Jiang Cheng did, porn books was prohibited at cloud recesses long ago..

"Jing WanYin...!" Said Lan XiChen as he put out his shuoyue and pointed it towards Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng who immediately laid back and hands ups as he was surrending "here! I'm here! Manners! Second young master Lan! Watch your manners!" Said Jiang Cheng.

Lan XiChen glared at Jiang Cheng "What sort of person are you?!" Lan XiChen said.

Jiang Cheng sweaty and nervously staring at Lan XiChen and his sword "what sort of person can I be? A man!" Answer Jiang Cheng to Lan XiChen's question (?).

Lan XiChen who got more mad "You have no shame!" Said Lan XiChen as he pointed bit towards Jiang Cheng, Lan XiChen knew he need to be careful to not hurt Jiang Cheng since he was the Youngest of Yunmeng Jiang and the heir of the Jiang sect next leader to lead the Yunmeng on his hands. He also remembers how Jiang WuXian told him to be careful at Jiang Cheng to not hurt his younger brother because Jiang Cheng is precious to him and the YunmengJiang sect.

"So this is something I should be ashamed of? Don't tell me that you've never looked at such a thing before." Said Jiang Cheng as he looks at the book beside him.

"Get out. We will fight." Lan XiChen said, Jiang Cheng who was surprised from what Lan XiChen said. Offering him a fight out side the library.

"No, no. Didn't you know, young master Lan? Fighting without permission is forbidden in the cloud recesses." Said Jiang Cheng as he slowly reach to the book where it laid.

Lan XiChen who notice the action that Jiang Cheng was doing sneaking his hand towards to the book. He glared more and then he quickly snatch the book away from Jiang Cheng.

WHOOSH

"Huh?" Jiang Cheng who was seems surprised from the sudden moved on Lan XiChen as he took the book and was snatch by the second young master Lan.

Lan XiChen who was pissed so much as he clinched at the book so hard.

"Why are you fighting for it? You don't need to fight for it even if you want to read it. I borrowed it only for you anyways." Said Jiang Cheng looking up at Lan XiChen. Lan XiChen look down at Jiang Cheng as he glared at him, "Now that you've seen my porn you're my friend..." He said.

Lan XiChen who more pissed as he grips tightly at the book "I. Will Not." Said Lan XiChen as a blue magic appeared on his hands and the book was now destroyed by pieces "Read It." He said as he glared at Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng watches the pieces of the book "tsk tsk tsk, what a waste!" Said Jiang Cheng.

Lan XiChen glared at Jiang Cheng with hate on his eyes "Get Lost!" He said.

Jiang Cheng stood up and cleaned himself as he then stared at Lan XiChen who was still mad, "Look at you, Lan Huan. Everyone says that you're a gentleman of excellence, the pearl of the world, carrying yourself with unparalleled courtesy-so it turns out this is it." Jiang Cheng said as he pointed his finger at Lan XiChen "Didn't you know that noise is forbidden in the cloud recesses? And you even told me to 'Get Lost'."

"Was it the first time you used such a word on someone..." Said Jiang Cheng as Lan XiChen swing his sword towards Jiang Cheng making Jiang Cheng to surprise and backed up as he tried to avoid the sharp sword on Lan XiChen.

-SWISH

Jiang Cheng backed and flip away from Lan XiChen as he made it towards the window of the library.

"Then get lost it is. I'm the best at getting lost. No need to see me off!" Said Jiang Cheng as he salute at Lan XiChen before he runs off.

Jiang Cheng jump off the window leaving Lan XiChen alone at the library "....."

Jiang Cheng who laid at the floor as Nie HuaiSang comes out with the rest of the Disciple from other sect's. Nie HuaiSang who smiled as he was happy to see Jiang Cheng again.

"Jiang-Xiong, this is the first time I've heard Lan WangJi tell someone to 'Get Lost'! How did you do it?" Nie HuaiSang said as he seems to be heard Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng little argue at the library.

"HuaiSang-Xiong, what happened to your pron was truly a pity I haven't finished reading it yet. It was incredible!" Said Jiang Cheng.

Nie HuaiSang who was listening to Jiang Cheng "what an occasion today that I helped him achieve this first."

"Not a pity at all! I have as many as you need." Said Nie HuaiSang to Jiang Cheng as he still have more kind of those books at the Qinghe Nie sect.

"A'Cheng?" Said Jiang Yanli who passed by and was found Jiang Cheng and his friend akong with young master Nie from QingheNie sect.

"Eh-? Shijie? Your here." Said Jiang Cheng as he walks towards her. Jiang Yanli stared at his Younger brother Jiang WanYin suspense face she was making.

"I just got out from the punishment from Lan Huan!" Said Jiang Cheng as he smiled at Jiang Yanli.

Jiang Yanli sighed and Jiang Cheng giggles.

"What are you floating over?! You've seriously offended Lan XiChen and Lan Qiren. Just wait for your death tomorrow! Nobody's gonna bury your corpse for you." Said Jiang Yanli as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Who cares as long as I've teased him? You've already buried my corpse so many times. There's nothing wrong with once more." Jaing Cheng said to his older sister Yanli.

"Shoo, shoo! Don't let me know the next time you're doing such a thing! Don't ask me to watch either!" Said Yanli as he scolded a bit her younger brother Didi-Jiang Cheng.

[ At the Garden ]

Jiang WuXian who was enjoying the breeze of it night wind blowing through his skin and hair a she relaxed his whole body from the peace here in cloud recesses..

"..." Lan WangJi who passed by from the garden spotted Jiang WuXian at the stone chair with a tea on the stone table for him.

"...." Lan WangJi walks towards to his beloved as he stand beside but far away from Jiang Ying.

"It's almost 9, you should be inside of your room.." said Lan WangJi. Jiang WuXian was surprised from the sudden voice.

He turned his head beside him and saw Lan WangJi there standing as his hand was at his back, "Lan...Zhan.." said to WuXian.

Lan WangJi heard this and flustered from the call of his birth name from his beloved. "He... Called my name.." Lan WangJi was happy for hearing his loved one called his name for so long..

"Jiang Ying.." said Lan WangJi as he stared at Jiang Ying on the eyes. Two eyes each other as the moon brighten them making it more romantic between the two alone together in the middle of the night.

"...." Jiang WuXian blushed after hearing Lan WangJi called his name.

Jiang WuXian felt flutter on his chest and his heart was pounding so heard after that call.. Lan WangJi saw this reaction of Jiang WuXian as he felt also flutter on his chest and his heart pounding as his face start to heat up from embarrassment.

"Uhm... Hanguang-Jun.." hearing this again Lan WangJi expression change as he was though that Jiang Ying will finally call him by his name but he was wrong. The call of his titled Hanguang-Jun was making him mad.

"I.. I will go back to my room after this... I'm sorry I didn't know what time is it now." Jiang WuXian said as he was gonna say again but was cut off by Lan WangJi's.

"But-"

"It's about 9, go back to your room and sleep." He said as he turned around making Jiang WuXian stared at him in confused from the sudden change attitude, "it's to dangerous for you wondering around alone with a weak golden core.." this hits Jiang WuXian a lot..

Since he has a weak golden core his Father FengMian been more over protective of his safety whenever they go out of Yunmeng sending a lot of discipline to guard him. Jiang WuXian look down as he didn't say anything.

"...." Lan WangJi peeked behind him as he saw what Jiang WuXian was making, his eyes wide to see his beloved cried silently as tears escape from his eyes. Lan WangJi turned around and his full body was facing towards Jiang WuXian. As he walk towards him and kneeled, Lan WangJi panicked as he remembers what he just said. Lan WangJi didn't mean to say those words to his beloved and hugged Jiang WuXian.

Jiang WuXian was surprised form the hug but he hugged back, it also been years since he felt that hug from Lan WangJi... Everytime when Jiang WuXian cried, Lan WangJi always by his side to hug him, comfort him until he stop crying..

"...im sorry..." Lan WangJi whispered through Jiang WuXian's ears as, Jiang WuXian was also surprised from the apologies..

"... It's okay... You have a point.." said Jiang WuXian as he pulled away from the hug and pushed little bit Lan WangJi away from him, "I shouldn't have cried... Your right... I should probably go back to my room, it to dangerous for my life wondering here outside in the middle of the night... I should stay at the room for my safety.." said Jiang WuXian, hearing it makes Lan WangJi hurts he doesn't mean it.. he doesn't mean for Jiang WuXian's having a weak golden core and being weak on his strength...

"...." Jiang WuXian stood up as he bows at Lan WangJi with respect before he leaves, "sorry for my bother, Hanguang-Jun. I will taking my leave first..." Jiang WuXian start to walk away back to his room leaving Lan WangJi alone, this time Jiang WuXian is walking away not even looking back as Jiang WuXian continue to walk forward...

[ Jiang WuXian - Room ]

Jiang WuXian opened his room door and immediately closed it as he tears was escaping on his eyes. He was hurt for leaving Lan WangJi and not looking back.. it was a huge misunderstood between them.. it was a mess between them.

"I'm so stupid..!" Said to himself as he hit himself a little on the chest tears more escape on his eyes.

"I'm so, so stupid..." A knock was heard at Jiang WuXian door.

"Xian-da ge?" It was Jiang Cheng who was at outside of his room. Jiang WuXian immediately wipe out his tears and cleaned himself as he wipe more his tears away so Jiang Cheng wouldn't find out that he was crying.."

"Xian-da ge, are you in here? It's me A'Cheng." Said Jiang Cheng as he keeps knocking on his Da ge's door.

Soon the door opened revealing his older brother Jiang WuXian with a smile on his face, "Da ge."

"A'Cheng, what's bring you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your room by now? It's almost bedtime, what are you doing here?" Asked Jiang WuXian.

Jiang Cheng who saw his Da ge walking pass them far away, he was walking really fast as he was to late to called out for him.

"I saw you pass by, so I decided to come here and visit da ge" said Jiang Cheng with a smile but soon that smiled fades when he saw Jiang WuXian's eyes was little red from crying and he immediately knew that his Da ge was crying.

"Something happened to da ge." Said to Jiang Cheng's thoughts.

"Did that cold hazard bastard Hanguang-Jun came here and bullied Xian-Da ge! That bastard! How could he hurt da ge!" Jiang Cheng who seems so angry that Jiang WuXian notice the face on Jiang Cheng making makes him laughed a bit for how cute his didi-cheng,cheng were.

"Don't worry A'Cheng.. it wasn't Hanguang-Jun. A small rock went through my eyes making me to cry." Said Jiang WuXian as he makes excuse so Jiang Cheng won't make a fuss or trouble on Lan WangJi.

"Da ge. Your to soft on that bastard Hanguang-Jun! He needs to teach a lesson for making you cry! He should be punished." After hearing that Jiang WuXian stared at Jiang Cheng.

"No. Jiang Cheng.. this matter is between adults... You didn't know what actually happened, don't make actions before you knew the truth." Jiang WuXian said as he scolded Jiang Cheng from saying such things about Lan WangJi...

Jiang Cheng who seems a bit surprised from a scolded from his Da ge and soon nodded as he look down, "sorry da ge... I won't do it.." Jiang Cheng said head down feeling sorry for his da ge.

"...." Jiang WuXian sighed as he didn't mean to scold Jiang Cheng.. he calm himself down first and wine to Jiang Cheng and hug him.

"I'm sorry too... I shouldn't have said those.. but please. A'Cheng don't make any trouble from Lan Zhan, his already been busy from work and I don't want him to handle another matter.."

"Yes, da ge... I won't do it.."

Jiang WuXian smiled and hugged once more Jiang Cheng, Jiang Cheng hugged back and smiled at him as will...

"That's it for now." Said Jiang WuXian as he pulled away from the hug.

"You should probably go back to your dorm and sleep it's already pass 9 now, what if some Lan discipline finds out a young master Jiang WanYin was here out wondering in the middle of the night alone." Jiang Cheng laughed at his Xian-gege's little joke.

"They won't."

Jiang WuXian patted Jiang Cheng's head once more...

[ Back at the Garden ]

Lan XiChen who passed by at the garden saw his brother Lan WangJi standing where there are taw on the stone table.

"Brother." Lan XiChen said as he called out to his brother Lan WangJi.

"Mn.." Lan WangJi didn't turned around to face his brother Lan XiChen.

"... I saw brother-in-law at the hall.. he seems look crying." Said Lan XiChen as he told his brother Lan WangJi about Jiang WuXian.

"...it's my fault.. I hurt Jiang Ying." Said Lan WangJi.

Lan XiChen was surprised from what his brother said. Just by staring at his brother WangJi he can feel the emotion on him and how he didn't mean it to what he just do to hurt Jiang WuXian...

"... I trust you Brother.. I know how you felt on senior Xian and how much you cared for his safety."

Lan XiChen who knew the condition about Jiang WuXian having a weak golden core. Lan XiChen decided to help his brother WangJi to have a good moments nor bonds with the Senior older Jiang WuXian together with his brother WangJi.

To Be Continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.5K 17
Wei Wuxian received a second chance to make amends. He must choose whether to follow the same route he took previously or a new one. Will this opport...
299K 7.7K 22
Fluff and smut about Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian from The Untamed, often featuring Wei Ying in his paper man form, a cheeky little paper imp, who I fin...
170K 8K 24
After the dual between Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin, the two of them doesn't know that when they fall asleep that night they don't know what is about...
46.6K 712 5
: In the process of rewriting : "Lan Zhan, look how beautiful! Aren't they?" Wei Wuxian pointed towards the silver butterflies flying gracefully arou...