The Magic of Chocolate [WILLY...

HazelComic23

Mallie had gone to the city to achieve her dreams of teaching, what she didn't expect was to fall right in th... Еще

Chapter 1- Another Victim
Chapter 2- A New Friend
Chapter 3- Master Plan
Chapter 4- The Aristocrat
Chapter 5- The Zoo
Chapter 6- Girls Day Out
Chapter 7- You've Never Had Chocolate Like This
Chapter 8- Oompa Loompa & The Shop
Chapter 9- The Downfall
Chapter 10- Freedom?
Chapter 11- Julie's House
Chapter 12- The End

Prologue

3K 52 0
HazelComic23

Working at Scrubbits was not what Mallie intended to do, but one moment of weakness for a stay for a cheap cost made her not read the fine print and here she was. She tried to protest and run away several times, but the more she ran, the more her bill racked up with more sovereigns. Eventually she just grew to accept the fact that this was her life and tried to look at the positive. Was she working for 2 stereotypical evil villains in every movie? Yes, but she also had made fast friends with her fellow trapped scrubbit workers: Noodle, Abacus, Lottie, Piper, and Larry. With them, she felt life wasn't as bad as it could be, not saying it wasn't bad cause it was awful. Although she has only been stuck for about a year, she grew a fondness for Noodle. As Mallie has come to the city to become a teacher, she felt a small sense of joy teaching Noodle topics in school she never learned.

While she had joy in her friends and teaching, life at scrubbits was boring. Everyday the same duties, the same songs- everything was the same day over and over. Until Noodle rushed up to Mallie's  room.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.7K 81 20
"Willy Wonka is a man with a hatful of dreams. He is something of a magician, a genius inventor, and an amazing chocolatier. He has sailed the world...
3.9K 164 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...
46.7K 1.4K 24
"She's been here all along, Willy." "And so have you." You've met a man. A magic man. Strange; charming; peculiar. Though, he somehow managed to get...
1.4K 25 25
Since Willy exchanged glances with Noodle, a strange feeling grew inside him, a feeling he had never had before, now he just want to protect her at a...