And You became my Dawn

Από lailamehtaab

Ahmed Wali, a man in his late twenties, the heir of Wali Brothers, a famous name in the constructions compani... Περισσότερα

Chapter #1
Chapter#2
Chapter# 3
Chapter# 4
Chapter# 5
Chapter# 6
Chapter# 7
Chapter# 8
Chapter# 9
Chapter# 10
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter# 19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27
Chapter#28
Chapter#30
Chapter#31
Chapter#32
Chapter#33
Chapter#34
Chapter#35
Author's Note
Chapter#36
Chapter#37
Chapter#38
Chapter# 39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41 (Final Chapter)

Chapter# 29

23.9K 1.5K 68
Από lailamehtaab

Dedicating this chapter to
@lazordy
@gazallabibi
@asha50adams!
_________________________________________

Not edited.

Ahmed's POV:

Tonight was our second night at the beach house and I regret coming here with Sandal. She spent more time admiring the sea rather than me.

Great, I am being jealous of the sea now...

I sighed and start changing channels. My mind was continuously circling around to the kiss we share today or more like the kiss I stole today. It could've been better than that but she ...

Argh! Forget it.

"Suniye, where is the other bag?" Sandal asked me coming out of the room.

Suniye????

Once I hated this typical Pakistani women's way of calling their husband ... Why can't they simply call their names? I like Sandal called me by my name, which rarely happens but... somehow 'suniye' sounds cuter. It held a shyness and hesitation that makes me smile every time she uses this word.

"Which other bags?" I asked without moving my eyes from the TV.

"The brown one has other clothes in it." I remained silent for a moment.

The brown one...???

"There wasn't any other bag Sandal." I said when I failed to recall anything about other bags.

"There was, Zohma told me she packed my remaining clothes in it."

"But I don't recall somethin-"

I stopped in the middle when I remember Sadiq Chachu (our housekeeper) asked me to put other bags in the car and I said no.

"Oops!" I said looking at Sandal and her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you forgot it in the home." And I gave her an apologetic smile."What should I wear now? I only have this dress... and it's not comfortable to sleep in."

"Where are the other clothes?"

"They all are dirty." Her voice raised a bit which made me turn my full attention to her.

Oh! She is angry...

"You know how to wash cloths right? So wash them."

"We don't have a washing machine here or any washing powder... so what should I use? Shampoo or regular soap and even if I wash it with shampoo it will not be dry soon." She said putting her hands on her hips.

So she has this side of her too...

I slowly walked to her and bring her to the wardrobe holding her hand. I took out one of my t-shirts and handed it over to her.

"You can change into this."

"I-I cannot wear this." She returned it to me.

"Why not?"

"It's yours."

"So what?"

"So nothing ... I am not wearing it"

What the hell!

"Fine, then don't complain. I am leaving this shirt here. Wear if you want or sleep with this uncomfortable dress of yours." I threw the shirt on the bed and start walking out of the room.

Why does she always do the opposite of what I said to her ???

~*~

Sandal's POV:

Why he gets angry at every little thing? ??

I watched him going outside, suddenly he turned around and said, "Oh! One more thing. If your ego doesn't allow you to wear my shirt and you still feel uncomfortable in your shirt then don't wear anything at all."

Huh...? How could he...

I gasped and the second thing I know I throw a pillow on his face. Which hit him directly.

"Did you just...?" He said looking at the pillow on the floor. He slowly bent down and grabbed it.

Oh no!

Slowly I picked his shirt and climb up the bed to go to the bathroom which was on another side. But before I could reach it, he gets a hold of my dupatta. I yelped and quickly leave my dupatta and ran inside the bathroom.

"Open the door Sandal."

I am not an idiot ...

"No."

"Fine, I will deal with you later." With that, I heard footsteps walking away.

I changed into his shirt, which came to my mid-thighs and it suits my trousers too. I have to admit it feels good in his baggy shirt. I peeked inside the room, he was not there so I walk in to take my dupatta but it was nowhere to be found.

Did he take it with him???

I thought to wearing my dirty dupatta. It may have sea sand in it but better than going without it. I checked the whole room but didn't find any of them.

Don't tell me...

I walked out and found him in the kitchen. "Ahmed, do you have my dupatta?"

"Yes, all of them." He turned to me, taking in my full appearance he smirked.

"Give them back."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Hm... let see... you look hot in this and... it gives me a great view." He winked at me.

Great view? ??

I looked down at the shirt and notice its almost transparent.

Ya Allah!

I quickly turned away, just when I was about to leave he grabbed my arm. "Hold on wifie, you're not going anywhere."

"I got to change this shirt."

"Nope! You're not changing it."

"Why not?" I still didn't turn towards him.

"Argh! You ask so many questions and I said it before, it gives me a great view."

" I am married to a pervert." I mumbled and felt two arms circling around my waist from behind.

"Aw, my poor wife! But it cannot be helped now. Right?" He whispered, nibbling my earlobe.

Suddenly, he bent down and scooped me into his arms like the bridal style. I shrieked and asked him to put me down.

"Just be quiet, it's not the first time for me to carry you like this."

He said in a bored tone and I hid my head in his chest embarrassed by the fact that he holds me like this before our marriage too. His chest vibrated as he laughed at me and making me more embarrassed. He made me sit on the kitchen counter.

"Stay here." He turned around and I quickly put my loose hair in front to cover myself. He handed over a glass of juice.

"Drink it, and then we have to talk about something." He said seriously, so I quickly gulped down the whole glass and put it on the side.

"Oh!.. well that was fast." Putting his glass on the counter, he put his hands on both sides and lean a bit closer.

"I want you to answer something with all honesty." I nodded.

"If I take you back to your home in Peshawar, do you find the stamina in yourself to face everything?" I look at him dumbfounded.

~*~

Ahmed's POV:

"You're taking me to Peshawar?" She asked me in disbelief.

"Yes, tomorrow morning. If you think you can handl-"

Before I could finish my sentence she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

"Thank you... thank you... thank you." She tightened her grip on me. Her reaction was unexpected but it made me happy, I also hugged her back tightly until she screamed.

"Can't breathe." I laughed and lost my grip.

"But let me make this clear. If things go out of hand then I will bring you back instantly and will not send you back no matter what you say. Got it." She nodded.

Whom am I kidding? I know I can't so no to her if she wants to go back...

She unwrapped her arm around me. When I back away a little, she quickly holds my glass and drank all my juice and jumped down from the counter.

"Hay! That was mine."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love apple juice." She shrugged.

"Oh! At least my glass of juice was luckier than me. It was privileged by the love of my wife." I sighed and she giggled.

"Stop sulking. I love you too."

"You love me?" I asked back in disbelief.

"When did I say that? I said, I love sleeping ... and it's about time we should sleep right?" She teased and ran into the room.

I love you too my wifie...

________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
Thanks to a dear friend I have completed this chapter early. So, enjoy....

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Take Care :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Qurbat | ✔️ Από z.

Ρομαντική

56K 2K 42
Qurbat (قُربت) transl. Proximity || Used to point out the nearness between two persons or things. written in 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙪. Islamabad se Karach...
115K 8.8K 50
𝔇𝔞𝔴𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔨: 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔢 𝔄𝔡 𝔙𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔲𝔪 A man to save, a dynasty to break and a love to die for. Come dive into a modern and desi ret...
Paasbaan Από chocfa

Ρομαντική

7.6K 377 10
Kabir Khan x Miraal Hussain They both lost their everything in a blink of an eye and then they became each other's everything... __________ Short sto...
39.9K 1.3K 22
IZTIRAAR اِضْطِرار The perfect word to describe her helplessness. Can you love and lose. Can you hate Can you choose. Insia wanted to fight for her...