INFINITO E OLTRE (IN ENGLISH)

By YourMiee

He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & t... More

DISCLAIMER
AESTHETICS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
ANNOUNCEMENT
SNEAK PEEK
RULES
CHAPTER 50
SNEAK PEEK
CHAPTER 51
SNEAK PEEK
CHAPTER 52
!!ATTENTION!!
SNEAK PEEK
CHAPTER 53
SNEAK PEEK
Chapter 54
!NEW COVER!
SNEAK PEEK
CHAPTER 55

Chapter 42

1.9K 53 126
By YourMiee

Alessandro's POV:~

Angel bites the corner of her lip, contemplating then places her hand in mine, and I lead her to the centre of the dance floor.

As the music changes to a more sensual one, I lock eyes with her, feeling an instant connection. The anticipation builds as we stand facing each other. I hold her left hand with my right, and place my left hand on her waist, tugging her into me.

She takes a deep breath, and puts her right hand on my shoulder, staring at me from beneath those dark lashes, "People are going to stare."

"Let them." I breathe, gaze stuck on her heavenly features, "You are worth staring at and if they do anything more, I am here to unalive them."

Angel gulps at my words, and with a slow, and graceful walk, I guide her across the floor, feeling the warmth of her body against mine as we move together. Every step is an opportunity to brush against her; every touch, a chance to breathe in her air, igniting sparks in my veins.

As we come in a close embrace, I feel her softness pressing into me. Our hips align, creating an intoxicating intimacy, and I can not help but relish in the electric chemistry between us.

Moving in sync, her body slowly starts to levitate, and undulate, mirroring my movements. I guide her through sensual rolls, and sways, revelling in the magical moment we are sharing. The way she responds to my every touch drives me fucking insane.

With each spin, and turn, I am captivated by her grace, and beauty. I hold her close, feeling her practically melt in my arms. The way her flowing dress accentuates her movements adds to the allure of our dance.

As we explore daring moves, I incorporate subtle touches, and caresses. My hand that was on her waist till now glides over her naked back, leaving a hot trail of desire. The tips of my fingers burn whenever they come in contact with her skin.

Her eyes, so big and beautiful, look at me with the same need. Our eyes remain locked, conveying a fiery passion that cannot be contained.

I bet people are staring at us right now, wondering how in hell an angel like her ended up with a monster like me because anyone with functioning eyes would notice the stark difference between us and how unworthy I am of her.

I admit, I do not deserve someone even half as good as her but I will still claim her like she was born to be mine.

As the music reaches its peak, our movements become more deliberate, each touch carrying a heightened pleasure. I dip her low with my hand on her waist and her back arches in an erotic curve, giving birth to vivid imaginations in my head, before I lift her back up. Our chests smash together, her stiff nipples poking me and I feel a surge of passion coursing through my body.

The dance comes to a close as we sway together in an unhurried and sensual rhythm. Angel looks up from my arms, her eyes betraying what she wants. I lean down and she erases the rest of the distance, connecting our lips. We share a heated, lingering kiss, sealing the raw passion that we have unveiled on the dance floor.

Letting her go, I roam my gaze around us and see everyone consumed in their respective partners. Both of us breathing hard, I grab her hand and pull her through the exit.

I do not give a fuck how desperate I probably look right now. I just want her.

Alone.

______________________________________

Anastasia's POV:~

Alessandro told the driver to take the limo back and decided to drive himself. The minute we are settled in the Lamborghini, he starts the ignition. Eyes pitch black. Knuckles white. Veins popping out. Jaw tight. Teeth grinding. All this compressed into an impeccable Armani suit. He is a sight to behold.

My breath shortens just looking at him.

"Give me your panties." He orders.

Perplexed, I stare at him, "What?"

One look from him, and I do just that. I do not know what it is about him that compels me to do whatever he asks. Perhaps, I am overly submissive, or he is simply too domineering.

But I was not like this before. He brings out that side of me.

I take out my underwear ever so slowly while he taps his long fingers on the steering, waiting. I hand the almost wet fabric over to him and see him gripping it in his fist before pulling it near his nose. With the first whiff that enters his nostrils, a suppressed groan leaves his mouth, and my face blazes red, cheeks fuming.

God, he is so dirty!

"Widen your legs."

This time I follow without more words. My thighs unclench, parting to let the air touch my bare skin. I inhale deeply when I see my panty wound tightly around the steering wheel, the wet patch right in the middle against his palm.

What in heaven's name!

I let out a heavy breath, sitting on the expensive leather. My eyes look at him wearily.

"Touch yourself."

What?

I turn to him to see whether he is joking but there is nothing amusing about his stone-cold expression.

"Touch yourself the way I know you did in the shower that day."

Is he referring to the day I got arrested? It has to be.

"But... I could not really." I mumble.

He twists his head to look at me, "Good, then do it now."

"Here?" I wander my eyes over the interior of the vehicle, "In the car?"

"Yes. In my car. Come on. Do not make me wait."

"I do not know how to." I lick my lips anxiously.

He stares me down for a whole minute before flexing the muscles on his neck and saying, "Put your fingers between your legs."

I gulp, holding up the dress a little. My hand goes near my core.

Wet. I am so wet.

"Is your pussy wet?"

I nod, my cheeks flushed.

"Run your fingers over it. But be careful with the nails." He warns me, "I do not want you hurt."

I nod again, doing what I heard. My finger tips skim over the moisture, spreading it but gently as he said.

"Rub the nub faster."

Panting, I brush the bundle of nerves in rapid succession. More liquid spills out of my body.

"Now pinch your nipple for me." Alessandro's voice comes out choked as he keeps driving the car. In this confined place, I can hear his breathing becoming laboured.

My left hand crawls up my body. Taking hold of a nipple in between my fingers, I pinch it. A painful moan is released from my mouth.

Alessandro bites his lip, groaning. His grip on the steering wheel intensifies.

"Continue doing it." He states.

I squeeze my nipple repeatedly and move my fingers over my pussy fast. My body coils, wanting to let loose. Feeling high on adrenaline, I try to put a finger inside but Alessandro stops me. His fingers clasp my wrist under the gown.

"Nothing except my tongue, fingers and cock will ever be inside your cunt."

A moan slips out of my mouth at his arrogant display of dominance.

He is so hot.

He lets go of my hand and I go back to just rubbing my pussy. When I reach that cliff again my spine curves against the seat.

Just a little extra pressure.

"I am going to cum." I exclaim, my lips parting as I glance at his side profile.

His eyes darken as he pulls my hand away and licks my fingers clean. "Hold it. The only place you will be cumming tonight is in my mouth."

I gape at his words, pleading for a release but he stays firm on his decision until we finally return to the estate. I have never seen him park a car so fast.

Thank God, he let me put my panties back on.

With barely restrained desire coursing through our bodies, we nearly jump up the stairs, desperate to reach the bed room.

Alessandro drags me into the walk-in closet and pushes me down on a chair, facing the mirror. He carelessly discards his suit jacket and drops down at my feet. He looks up, hands holding my ankles, and says, "I will not be gentle."

I gently stroke the silky hair on his head, whispering, "I do not expect you to be."

With a sharp exhale, he tosses my legs still clad in heels over his shoulders. His tattooed hands slide under my gown before taking hold of my panty, and pulling at the flimsy lace till it snaps into mere threads.

I gasp, "That was Victoria's Secret!"

He just gives a sly grin, "Well, I have seen it now so it is not a secret anymore."

He grabs the cups of my dress this time, using his strength to rip it apart as well.

I seize his wrists on my chest and shake my head, almost begging, "Not the damn dress, Alessandro! I love it. Please."

"Fine." He lets out a sigh. "I do not understand why you care about a dress so much when I can buy you the whole company." He grumbles as he pulls the gown up to my waist and dives straight into my core, only his hair and muscled back visible to me, "Fucking pink pussy!"

He parts my lower lips with his thumbs and slides his tongue in with an ease that can only be achieved with years of experience. I try not to dwell too much on the thought as I clutch his hair tightly and moan. With each swipe of his tongue, my breathing grows more irregular. My heels dig into his back and I hear him growl into my core, causing me to vibrate in response to his sinful mouth.

"Always so sweet." His hands support my hips, drinking from me like a religious person does an offering. His satisfied groans spur my need all the way more, my release escalating.

"Oh, God!"

Alessandro bites me down there and looks up with glistening lips and disheveled hair, "Your god is not the one between your legs right now, Angel. The Devil is. Say my fucking name."

He pinches my nub harshly and I cry out his name with a whimper, "Sandro!"

In an instant, his eyebrows rise in amusement, "What did you call me?"

My cheeks tint at the realisation even though we are doing worse things at the moment, "S-Sandro."

He smirks, going back to my pussy and I feel him humming against my lower lips, "I like it. Call me that when we are doing the dirty."

I nod breathlessly, mind clouded by all the sensations Alessandro's mouth is giving me. When he circles his lips around me, making a sucking motion and flicks his tongue inside, I clench around his tongue, overcome with pleasure as my back arches off the chair.

"Do not. You will come when I say. Got it?" He glares from beneath me.

"But-"

"No but. Do as I say."

My lips twist downward in annoyance. To keep my mind from cumming on the next swipe of his tongue, I ask, mindful of not mentioning Christian's name because I am well aware of how Alessandro gets whenever I bring up another man with him, "Why was he calling you Sandro?"

When he does not respond soon, I grab his hair and pull his face up, "I asked you something."

Alessandro smirks lazily, "His father's mother and my mother's mother were best friends since childhood. We have known each other for years."

"Oh," I mutter, drowning in torturous ecstasy once more as Alessandro resumes his work.

His tongue roams around my insides; stretching me, exploring me. His fingers bury themselves in the sensitive skin of my inner thighs as he holds my legs immobile over his broad shoulders.

"Has anyone tongue-fucked you before?" He asks abruptly.

I am confused and reply, "No."

"Say it back."

"No one has-" I bite my lip, "tongue-fucked me ever. You are the only one."

"Come." He orders with me a wicked grin, looking like the irresistible devil he is.

His tongue flattens itself on my sex, and that is when I lose it completely. Convulsions wrack through my body as I climax in his mouth, just the way he predicted I would. He hungrily laps up all I have to offer, sucking me dry, and then licking me some more.

When I can not take it anymore, I shove him away from my legs. My lungs take large gulps of air as I sink into the plush velvet, eyes closed, still reeling from the earth-shattering pleasure I just received.

If I thought his fingers were sufficient, his mouth is on a whole other level.

Pecking both of my ankles, Alessandro places my feet down gently and unstraps my heels, massaging the skin there for some time. A content look is on his face as he gives a last kiss to my core, before raising himself on his knees.

Suddenly hit with emotions, I grab his collar and pull him in closer to me, our lips joining in a romantic alliance, and taste myself on him. Breaking away, I blink up at him with hooded eyes.

To this day, I still can not process the fact that his man. This dangerous, and beautiful, and ruthless, and gentle man is mine. All mine.

His dark locks fall over his forehead, tickling my cheek before I quietly wipe them away with my fingers. I delicately run my hand through his messed-up hair and drop a kiss on his forehead while his brown eyes burrow into me, scrutinizing my every move.

I love this man with every fibre of my being and I intend to tell him this in front of my parents tomorrow.

But even if, for some reason, we do not end up together, he will forever be the first man who ruled my heart.

************************

A strong hand stops my knees from bouncing and I look at the man sitting beside me, who teasingly asks, "Why are you so nervous? It is not the first time you are meeting them."

"But it is the first time I am bringing someone with me."

His mouth quivers, a mocking laugh on its way, "Seriously?"

I grumble in my seat, recline, and pull down my hoodie, -- one of the many I stole from his closet since he does not use them -- covering my embarrassed face, "Speak no more."

Hearing me, Alessandro chortles, and I catch a glimpse of him out of the corner of my eye. The mesmerizing sight of him laughing somehow eases my nerves.

Half an hour later and we are pulling up in front of Savor Street, the best local restaurant in my hometown, where my parents are waiting for us right now. Excitement bubbling up, I rip open the door to my side and walk out ahead of Alessandro, eager to meet Mom and Dad after so long.

"Hey, the flowers." Alessandro reminds me, standing beside his door and points to the bouquet of tulips left in my seat.

Tulips are Mom's favourite.

When I told Alessandro, he insisted on buying them for our first meeting in order to make a good first impression on her, and if he can get himself into her good graces, Dad will be pleased as well.

Alessandro even agreed to have lunch with them.

Can you imagine?

Alessandro De Luca eating with someone he has never met before!

A miracle, right?

I run back to the car, slapping my head at my lack of responsibility, and pick up the beautiful bouquet of tulips from my seat, caressing the petals under my finger tips.

Today, the three most important people in my life will be gathered under the same roof.

A content smile stretches my lips.

I can not wait for them to get along.

But just as I turn around with the flowers, a deafening explosion rips through the tranquility and I am pushed back with the force. If it had not been for the strong arms holding me from behind, I definitely would have fallen back.

For a moment, I just stand there, unable to comprehend anything happening around me, and then in an instant, I see my world crumbling before my eyes. The once inviting façade of the restaurant is now engulfed in fire and smoke. Shocked and frozen in place, I watch in horror as debris rains down all over. People running here and there. Police cars and ambulances approaching.

The flowers slip from my hands as the ground shakes beneath my feet. My vision turns blurry. My eyes well up. Overwhelmed by the devastation, my body betrays me and I collapse to the ground with a bone-chilling scream. The weight of the reality and fear for my parents become too much to bear, and I slowly succumb to unconsciousness in Alessandro's arms.

This was your Christmas gift!

How was the chapter y'll?

And yes, this is where the story would a turn for the worse. The upcoming chapters are only gonna get more emotional and heartbreaking. So be ready with tissues.

I wish I could say this is the worst they are gonna be facing but alas! Things will only be harder from now on for my babies.

One good news amongst everything bad though, Ana finally realized her feelings for Alessandro!!!

How happy are you for that?

Poor her! She could not even tell him about her feelings.

And when do you think, Alessandro will confess? Or will he ever? Does he even reciprocate her love?

I am waiting to read your thoughts on all this.

So be quick to vote, share and shower comments.

Next update on 1st of January (will be later if I do not see enough response to this chapter).

Till then, happy reading, guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 391 1
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
76.4K 1.1K 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.7K 111 13
𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 has known only one thing for a decade-destroy everyone who betrayed her. Everyone has mistaken her silence for a wea...
252K 7.3K 79
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 & 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗼 'Poor little soul.' A pure, innocent soul forced to face the harsh realities they said. A soul...