Mafia stepbrother

Bởi Hana_Min0_0

what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will th... Xem Thêm

Info of character
cht 1
cht 2
cht 3
cht 4
cht 5
cht 6
cht 7
cht 8
cht 9
cht 10
cht 11
cht 12
cht 13
cht 14
cht 15
cht 16
cht 17
cht 18
cht 19
cht 20
cht 21
cht 22
cht 23
cht 24
cht 25
cht 26
cht 27
cht 28
cht 29
cht 30
cht 31
cht 32
Cht 33
cht 34
cht 35
cht 36
cht 37
cht 38
cht 39
cht 40
cht 41
cht 42
cht 43
cht 44
cht 45
cht 47
cht 48
cht 49
cht 50
cht 51
cht 52
cht 53
cht 54
cht 55
cht 56
cht 57
cht 58
cht 59
cht 60
cht 61
cht 62
cht 63
cht 64
cht 65
Cht 66
cht 67
cht 68
cht 69
cht 70
cht 71
cht 72
cht 73
cht 74
cht 75
cht 76
cht 77
cht 78
cht 79
cht 80
cht 81
cht 82
cht 83
cht 84
cht 85
cht 86
cht 87
cht 88
cht 89
cht 90
cht 91
cht 92
cht 93
cht 94
Apologies
cht 95
cht 96
cht 97
cht 98
cht 99
cht 100
cht 101
cht 102
cht 103
cht 104
cht 105
cht 106
cht 107
cht 108
cht 109
cht 110
cht 111
cht 112
cht 113
cht 114
cht 115
cht 116
cht 117
cht 118
cht 119
cht 120
cht 121
cht 122
cht 123
cht 124
cht 125

cht 46

1.2K 38 8
Bởi Hana_Min0_0

End of Taehyung's pov...

I start the car with full speed leaving them behind me.......
Hahahah there is nothing I can't do after all I'm y/n Kim sister of Golden maknae aka international Playboy....

Jungkook:"I swear to go y/n!! If I die then I will kill you!"

Y/n:"How can you kill me when you are already died kookie?"

Jimin:"Watch out!!!!!!"

One car was about hit my car by the right side as I slow down the speed and that car loose it's turn to hit us...

Yoongi:"Nice princess!"

In return I shoot a proud smile at him and focus in front on the road...

Y/n:"Hold Something tight!!"

Yoongi/Jin:"We don't have something to hold!!"

Oh! Yeah poor them,they are sitting in the middle...

Y/n:"Hold your side person oppa!"

Yoongi oppa hold Jimin tightly as Jin oppa hold Namjoon tightly while
Jungkook and Jhope oppa hold Jin and Yoongi oppa...

Taehyung:"You guys atleast have eachother to hold but I don't have anyone!!"

Y/n:"Calm down Tae oppa,I'm with you"

Taehyung:"Thats the problem!!"

[A/n:"Taehyung and y/n become become srk and Kajol from ddlj 😂😅 poor Taehyung]

I speed up the car more and soon we reach in a forest type road where tress are everywhere and a clean and smooth road in between trees....

Jimin:"Where are you taking us???!!!"

Y/n:"Hahah,deep down in the forest,full moon and a good smell of blood! Hahh"(laugh like a psycho)

BTS:"MOMMMMMM SAVE USSSSS Y/N BECOME VAMPIREEEEEE!!!!!!! SHE IS GOING EAT USSSSSS!!!!!!"

Jhope:"Pls vampire sir leave my sister's body"

Jimin:"We love her so much vampire sir"

Jungkook:"We can't effort to lose our one and only sister vampire sir"

Taehyung:"yeah, I love her so much she is my only bestfriend with whom I shared my very secrets"

Namjoon:"Pls leave her vampire sir,she is only one whom I love the most!"

Jin:"Im gonna beat you up with my pink slipper if kill my sister or brother,I love them so much!"

Wow they love me so much aww I live you to guys but they are so cute!

Yoongi:"leave my sister you fucking vampire,I love my little sister!! leave her before you meet your died!!"

Y/n:"I never thought you will also got fooled oppa!!"(laugh)

Yoongi:"Stop laughing! I know you were acting"

Jungkook:"Acting!?"

Jimin:"You scared the hell out of me
y/n!!"

Jhope:"I really thought that Im gonna lose my little Sunshine!!"

Namjoon:"Don't you dare to do this again!!"

Jin oppa was about to something but got interrupted when the car hit us

Y/n:"JUST GO AND DIE!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Jin:"JUST ONCE LET ME GO HOME,I SURELY BEAT YOUR ASS!! STOP CURSING Y/N!!"

Y/n:"I'm sorry oppa but that bastard is making me to cures him!"

This time I hit his car..

Jimin/Jungkook:"Woh! What a powerful hit that was,his car lose it's balance and fell up-down!"

Y/n:"Thnx! But there are more two"

One car was again going to hit my car from behind but got lose it's chance as I speed up the car.....we are going more deep in the forest and I don't even remember the roots to go home back!!............
I tired to press the break but....

Y/n:"SHIT!!!!! THE BREAK IS NOT WORKING!!!!"

BTS:"WHAT!!?? TRY AGAIN!!!"

Y/n:"NO!!! ITS NOT WORKING!!!"

And that's when I saw a truck coming towards us with the full speed...
Shit,shit!!! Y/n do something!! You don't want to die now moreover your bothers is with you!!
No no no!!! I can't effort to lose them they are only one had and love the most....I can't able to forget myself if something happens to them!!

Y/n:"GOT IT!!!!!"

I started to drive the car reverse making both the car and the truck to come towards me with the full speed..

Y/n:"Seems like my plan is working!"(smirk)

When the both truck and car is near me I turn the car in the left side making the truck and the car bumped with eachother and BOOM!! they destroyed..

Y/n:"Shit,shit!!!"

We bumped into the tree which make my head to bumped on the steering as it's started to bleed last time I saw all my brothers expect Yoongi oppa is unconscious because of the hard bumped thing...

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in an unknown place
No, I've seen this place before also

Y/n:"It's hospital!! I'm again here!"

Yoongi:"Y/n?"

Y/n:"Oppa? Are you ok?"

He get up from the couch and come towards me..

Yoongi:"I'm fine princess,are you ok? Did you need something?"

Y/n:"Nah! I'm fine just a little headache"

Yoongi:"That's good"(smile)

I hug him and stay in his embrace for sometime cuz it's feet safe and warm..

Y/n:"What about others oppa?? Are they fine??"(worried)

Yoongi:"Don't worry they are fine and they have gone to bring something to eat"

??:"We are back!"

Y/n:"yoo guys! How are you?"

Maknae:"Y/n!!!! I miss you!!"

They come and hug me tightly..

Y/n:"Since when I'm here?"

Jin:"Since last night"

Y/n:"Oh!"

Jhope:"Anyways let's eat I'm hungry"

Y/n:"Me too!"

He gave us our food and we all started to eat...................we all are done with our food now..

Y/n:"What happened after that incident oppa?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

410K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
88.5K 2.8K 28
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...
33.4K 906 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
865K 23K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...