THERE'S NO WAY ❥ JACKSON AVERY

Bởi -despressos

"There's no way that it's not going there." Whose to say moving across the country for a job and a best frien... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
SOUNDTRACK
SEASON 6
➳ S6 CAST
➳ S6 PLAYLISTS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
SEASON 7
➳ S7 CAST
➳ S7 PLAYLIST
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
WONDERLAND

THIRTY SIX

2.2K 100 86
Bởi -despressos

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Alex Karev had a beanie chucked at his head while, knocking the french fry that was about to enter him mouth out of his fingertips and onto the cold tile floor of Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital's cafeteria.

"Dude!" he looked up defensively, as if Blair Macaspac just did the worst thing anyone could do to the surgeon. Then, he picks up the beanie that fell into his lap, his frown turning upwards into a small smile, and he—happily this time—, said, "Aww, dude!"

Blair sat down across from him, taking one of his french fries from his tray and plopping it into her own mouth as Alex put the beanie on, a ridiculously child-like smile beaming on his face now.

"When did you have time for this?" Alex asked, tugging it over his ears. "I asked for this, like, last night... I think... my brain's all screw-y, I'm doing a clinical trial with Shepherd."

She pulled her tote bag onto her lap, pulling out a small bundle of yarn and a crocheting needle. "Crocheted during therapy," she said with a shrug, snagging another french fry.

Alex pushed his tray in between the two of them so she didn't have to keep reaching over.

"How was the shrink?" he questioned, eying her with a nonchalant glint of concern in his eyes.

"I live in a world where I only exist because I'm in love with an idiot," Blair thought to herself, which was basically what she was able to deduce from her first therapy session with Dr. Wyatt, though she was likely internalizing it wrong.

It wasn't that Dr. Wyatt said she only existed because she loved Jackson, but more so Dr. Wyatt professionally and maybe rather un-politely pointed out to Blair that she built a career and a life in Seattle not actually based on the location of the city but who she loved who lived there. Not that Blair needed an actual psychiatrist to tell her that, she knew that part already. An English professor could tell her that, an English professor has told her that.

But hearing someone who specializes and went to school to professionally psychoanalyze people say it as well wasn't helping Blair's denial of the events.

Okay, so she chose Seattle because Jackson lived there? So, what? Sue her. No one in Boston ever loved someone so much that they'd do anything to just be near them, that they loved them so much that a friendship was enough? Well, that's just tragic, then. Find someone and love them, jeez.

"The shrink is screwing with my brain," Blair decided to settle on as an answer to Alex's question.

Before Alex could ask what that meant, his pager went off. He pulled it out of his pocket, muttering, "Crap, it's Shepherd," and pushing his tray all the way to Blair. As he got up and started to walk off, his planted a quick kiss to Blair's forehead as if it was natural to do so, mumbling a, "Gotta go," and leaving her startled and confused.

She looked around the cafeteria, dumbfounded as hell, to see if anyone else saw what happened to see Miranda Bailey, drinking a milkshake at a nearby table, looking as confused as she was. But Bailey merely shrugged at her, getting up and taking her milkshake with her.

What the hell?

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Blair went wondering around the hospital—she didn't really plan this therapy session well. She was supposed to go to the hospital with Arizona, but ended up catching a ride with McBabyDaddy... but now she was basically stranded until she could find any of the various surgeons she knew that were about to go home and catch a ride with them, or she could be a normal person and just call a cab.

But all her friends worked at the hospital—per the fact that her life was built around Jackson Avery—and she had brought a book or two with her anyways, so she was set for a while.

She was passing through the catwalk, thinking to herself as she did so, wow, this is where my favorite sorority sister was shot, as one does when walking on the Seattle Grace Mercy West infamous catwalk. She looked around at the various rooms and windows that were visible, trying to envision where Cristina and Meredith were when it all happened, since she knew that they saw the shooting.

Like Blair told Dr. Wyatt, she was too preoccupied with the things that happened to the people she loved to even think about her own shooting.

"I might be having Mark Sloan's baby..." the words she hears to the side of her takes her out of her thoughts, as she recognizes the voice as her roommates.

"Oh, good lord," another familiar voice sounded disappointed and mildly impressed. "he got to you, too?"

Blair paused to look at the two blonde surgeons like they had two heads, and Teddy looked past Arizona's shoulder to see Blair standing there. The cardiothoracic surgeon who saved her life and the English professor whose life got saved were sporting matching bewildered stares, and Arizona peered over her shoulder when she saw Teddy's attention drift.

"Blair," Arizona took a few steps back, grabbing her wrist and tugging her into the conversation. Arizona then clarified for Teddy, since Blair already knew the truth, "Callie is pregnant with Mark's kid."

Blair watching as Teddy went through all the different "Oh" phases that she herself went through, her face contorting and shifting while she processes on her own.

"I love Callie, and Mark..." Arizona smiled as she said Callie's name, but her face fell neutral again as she shook her head and tried to think of how to describe Mark Sloan. "...You know, is human and clearly has good genes because he's both pretty and smart, and I want to have a kid, but with Callie. Not sure that I want to have Callie's kid with Mark... so just... can you... can either of you... say something to me that will make me want to have Callie's kid with Mark?"

Teddy looked at Blair, as if she could pull something out of her own ass to help any of them right now, and said, "Um..."

"Don't look at me, I moved here for stupid reasons," Blair shook her head.

"I moved here for the same stupid reasons," Teddy said back, which made Blair look at her with a look of bewilderment. Teddy moved here for Jackson Avery?

"What?" both residents of Unit 502 asked in unison.

"I moved here because I was in love with my best friend," Teddy shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee in her hand like it was no big deal. "...So it's not too bad..."

"Your best friend is Owen," Arizona pointed out.

"Yes," Teddy nodded.

"Owen married Cristina," Arizona continued, because unlike what what Teddy was trying to imply, it kind of was "too bad..."

"...Yes..." Teddy was getting more hesitant with her nods.

"Oh God," Blair said with a panicked expression as she started to project Teddy unto herself, "Do you guys think Jackson's going to marry someone else? Wait, he liked Cristina when I first got here, too!"

"Wait, Avery liked Yang and she ended up with Hunt?" Arizona asked, her eyes bugging out because that made no sense. None at all.

"That's what i'm saying!" Blair exclaimed, agreeing with Arizona. They both looked apologetically at Teddy. "No offense."

"... none taken... I think?" Teddy was too confused to be having this conversation with the two girls who seemingly are having the worst kind of luck right now.

Then Blair realized Teddy already knew Blair liked Jackson before she said anything herself. Does everyone and their momma know Blair liked Jackson? Except for Jackson?

Well, if Ellis Grey were still alive, she'd know Blair liked Jackson, and Ellis had alzheimer's.

Like with what happened with Alex, Arizona's pager went off, the blonde needing to go. Unlike Alex, Arizona did not plant any kisses on anyone in the vicinity before leaving. She just sighed and walked away, still bent out of shape over what was going on.

Then, Teddy turned to Blair and said sarcastically when her own pager went off, "Goodie me, I gotta go do surgery with both Jackson and Cristina..."

"They're not like... falling in love... right?" Blair asked her, and Teddy gave her a ridiculous look before walking away. Blair called after her and said, "It's not impossible!" Teddy peered over her shoulder to give Blair the same ridiculous expression, her eyebrows knit together as she continued to walk away, and Blair added, "It apparently already happened to you!"

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Some of us don't need practice," Cristina made a sarcastic jab at Jackson while she, Teddy, and Jackson waited for an elevator.

Jackson and Cristina were still waiting for Teddy to tell them who she was choosing as her first assist.

"Sure, Yang, you've got more experience overall," Jackson started, "but these last couple of months, you haven't exactly logged a lot of hours in the O.R., have you?"

Cristina turned around to glare at Jackson, like she was appalled her would say that. He realized how bad it was the minute it leaves his lips, but there was no taking it back as the silence washes over the three of them.

"That's not—" he started as Cristina turned to walk away.

"You really had to go there?" Teddy asked him. "When you know what—who—brought her back here in the first place? You're that insecure?"

"No," Jackson replied as Teddy walked away either. Then, mumbling to himself, he said, "just that much of an idiot."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

a/n:

short like chapter since it's been a few weeks and i wanted to get smt out <33

fun fact: blair's arrival in seattle is pretty similar to teddy's, except jackson didn't fly her in to be a gift for his new girlfriend (cough owen wtf man cough). like... teddy left the military to be the cardiothoracic attending at seattle grace for owen, her entire world started to also revolve around Owen's Seattle friends, and she had to hide her feelings for owen (but stopped hiding it wayyy before blair would ever be willing to) but do you see anyone being mean to teddy? no. (cough hannah cough mr. and mrs. macaspac cough cough cough) anyways...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

42.2K 1.1K 22
"I think we're going to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that." (discontinued) SLOW UPDATES ...
1.9M 66.9K 94
⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're just a thing that's happening right now...
33.4K 343 30
Grey's anatomy imagines for your faves!! Requests are currently close for now, I've received a bunch of them so I'm trying to deal with my irl stuff...
679K 18.2K 89
Saving lives is all I wanted to do in life but something harder than a open heart surgery is protecting your own heart. I thought I was strong enough...