«A turncoats return»

Od Swappie_

The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indon... Více

Disclaimer
1| Savoured Evening
2| Inner Monolouge
3| Discovering and Aiding
Extra Chapter
4| Overbearing
5| Indo's peak childishness
Extra Chapter
7| Another Stranger
8| A Secret Revealed
9| Figuring Out
Extra Chapter
10| A threat
11|Tricky Situation
12| Reflektion
Extra Chapter
13| Aquaintance
14| Lingering Danger
15| Invite
Extra Chapter
16| Party Disaster
17| Drama~
18| Watching
Extra Chapter
19| Late Night
20| Silent moment
21| Decision
Extra Chapter
22| Sweet and Sour
23| Home?
24| Lost
Extra Chapter
25| Mental South
26| The mf end of the world
27| Cracking
28| Last Moment Outside
Extra Chapter
Final Chapter

6| Friends

151 3 2
Od Swappie_

Indonesia 's POV

I sit at the edge of the couch, holding my 'Mate's hand. He has been sleeping for three days straight and it's visible that he got thinner and more fragile. He's still breathing and radiating heat though. I wonder if it's just a deep sleep, or even a coma?! But he seems conscious enough to breath stable on his own. I believe that is good?
'It is, I just worry about you obsessing over him. Phil had some EXCELENT points!'
"He is sort of cute."
'NO!'
"Yes."
Yet, he needs to wake up soon, or else the recovery might be harder. The curiosity of what happened and who he really is, is killing me from the inside too.
'You are an idiot, BUT I can confirm I am dying' Also, that his hood still covers his face. I refuse to peak and keep the face covered, as anyone should. I could be doing anything else, yet I prefer to stay here, right next to him. Maybe Phil is right and I am weird, thinking and acting on him like that. It's weird, considering the circumstances, but it feels right. The fascination of the unknown, maybe. I look at the ceiling and then put my cheek against his hand. It feels rough. He must be very hard working to have rough hands like these. I like that. Phil enters the room and hands me Boba.
"Still hanging around him? After three days?"
"Mhm. Thanks for the Boba."
"No problem, but beware of developing a hand fetish." he teases, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Phil, what the hell?! I'm not that weird! I flush up and give him an angry glare.
"Ayo!"
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, sorry."
"Mhm... sure."
"I'm sure he'll wake up soon. And then we bring him upstairs and chance the bandages again, for hygienic reasons. Otherwise, we do it tomorrow, ok?"
"Sounds like a plan." I reply and watch Phil wandering upstairs. He is such a nice person, if he wouldn't tease me that often, that is. I look at the clock. It's 2:30pm already. Time flies by. Suppose I should stretch a bit. I lay my 'Mate's hand back on the couch and stand up, stretching. That feels good. I hope Phil stops teasing me soon. I hate him- why the hell did I tell him my emotion again? Cause I am an attached idiot.
I get into the temptation to go outside and actually do anything... but what if he wakes up while I'm gone?! No, I cannot risk that, but I guess going into the kitchen for noodles wouldn't hurt, surely. I take a sip of my boba and walk into the kitchen to get the left-over noodles. I pick a package of Indomie out of the cupboard and make myself a simple meal. Simple, yet delicious! So, I enjoy my food and boba, looking out the window. It's warm outside, some would consider it hot, but it's only 25 degrees, so meh, kind of alright, a little cold even. I take out my phone and start scrolling through various social media. We can own social network, yet we cannot share out location. I think people have already figured it out anyways with today's technology, but rules are rules and I don't make them. I spend maybe an hour watching dumb shit before deciding to get offline again. Actually, it is really nice if you don't have to online all the time. I clean the dishes so Phil won't get mad at me I swear to Allah, and walk back to the living room. Seemingly, nothing has changed. So, I shake my pillow and sit next to the couch on the floor. The regular yet strong breathing from my 'Mate' is steady in the background and I've grown to find it relaxing, even though I would never admit that to anyone. Never in my live, especially not to Phil! God. I sigh and take his hand once more. It's warm, very warm.
'Such body heat.' I find myself smiling unconsciously. I remain there, comfortable as suddenly the hand twitches and I get startled. HUH?! I let go of the foreign body part and watch it regaining consciousness with widen eyes. I need to call someone! Malay?? He is out with the others. Phil then! I spin around and rush up the stairs, almost falling. My heart races in my chest. Finally! After all those days! Finally, I can learn more about him!! I slam the door open and Phil flinches, looking up from his book with wide eyes.

"What the hell?!"
"He is waking up!"
"The stranger?!"
"Who else!"
"Oh my! Get the med kit- I am calling Mal!" Phil practically throws the book on the sheets as he leaps off the bed, I rarely see him this athletic. I waste no time though and do as I am told and rush down stairs to the kitchen to get the med kit, as well as all of new and clean bandages that we managed to grab, at least as much as I could carry. I return to Phil standing in front of the couch, holding my 'Mate's hand. I stop, a little out of breath from the racing heart and the panic of the situation. I watch as the man on the couch gets to his senses and tries to sit up, in which I and Phil aid him in. He seems disorientated and a little lost, frantically looking around. He also seems in a state of panic, trying to keep his face covered. Maybe a mask would do? I need to ask my friend Spain about this, maybe he could provide! I make a mental note and I try to calm him. I pity him, he shouldn't feel scared around us, and I need to make things right. After all the mess. I bow down to his Hight and Phil takes a step back.
"Shh... don't worry, we didn't look at your face. We can get you a mask if you like." I try to calm him, taking his right hand.
'Don't, you'll make it awkward.'
He keeps breathing heavily, yet he seems to look and me, gradually calming. I internally cheer. Oh, hell yes. He then grabs onto my own hand as if it was helping, even though it was slow and hesitantly. I keep the warm smile on my face.
"It's alright, you can do that." I assure. Not letting go of his hand either I hand him a water bottle.
"You slept for three days and lost weight and body fluid; it might take a while to recover." I explain, saying what Phil said some time ago. I don't get a physical reaction except him letting go to take and unscrew the bottle, yet I have the feeling that he made a mental note of that. I sit down at the edge of the couch.
"How are you feeling?" I get a mixed response. Now Phil tunes into the conversation.
"We need to rebandage your wound. We'd do it now and then move upstairs, is that alright?"
He nods and I get concerned for Phil.
"Shouldn't we wait until Mal is here?"
"I can do this, the phobia isn't that bad. And if you look, it doesn't seem like there was much more bleeding than the first time, I can handle some swollen skin!"
'It is pretty disgusting though.'
"Don't make it worse for me, please."
'Fine, I really don't want you to puke. I'll stay quiet for a while.'
"Thank you for cooperating, FOR ONCE."

Phil almost shoves me aside that I fall face first onto the ground and carefully lifts the poncho of tour 'Mate'. It's still bloody, we couldn't change it without revealing his privacy which I insisted on keeping! I need to gain his trust and this is an important first step!! I help Phil unraveling the bandages. They and his body radiate so much heat. Is it him or is it because of the wound? I don't know... The last few rows of bandages a have a few red stains on them, but I presume that it's normal as there always is some after bleeding with any wound that is bleeding in the first place. Looking at the skin beneath the sheets I get surprised at how much better it looks than 3 days ago. It's... almost fully healed?! How is this possible! I've seen smaller wounds of similar caliber that took weeks to heal like this. I look with wider eyes to Phil, who is also surprised. What a beast this man is, walking around with a wound like nothing and recovering from it so quickly. It's so manly, so strong and muscular, so mysterious and so attractive~

I mentally slap myself for drifting away like this, I can simp later. I let Phil inspect closer. He sounds amazed.
"Wow... almost a full recovery in three days?! How is that possible??? No one has such a good immune system!" he is physically breaking his head to ponder on these questions as said person gets embarrassed, carefully trying to cover up the wound, seemingly not like the questioning and/or attention. I internally awe over that but keep my more or less professional vibe.
"No. no, it's fine, we are just amazed with your body's abilities to recover this quickly!" I assure again and it seems to help a little. I keep chatting and telling him that all is well as Phil proceeds to apply more fatty cream and bandages again. I am just a distraction, so to say. Afterwards, the plan is to the him to the bedroom upstairs, so he has a proper bed with proper privacy to properly recover! We both help him to get up, yet to our surprise the man has no problem walking at all and doesn't even need the help. So, we kind of watch/lead the way instant of providing support. At the top of the stairs, the sound of the front door unlocking rings through the house and Phil gets downstairs again to inform Mal on the situation. Meanwhile I open the door to the guest room and lead the fellow 'Mate' inside. He looks around and I motion him to the bed. I watch as he sits down and slowly goes under the sheets again. I sit on the bed and he watches me do so.
"That's your room from now on! You need to get rest to get well again! Also, you'll have your privacy here, no one will enter until you want to!" I proudly tell him. Yet, the man looks puzzled and I remember, oh shoot he is mute. I quickly get up.
"One moment." I chuckle nervously and race out the room into my own room. A few minutes later I reenter with a pair of walkie talkies. They were gifted to me ages ago but the battery still works! I place one of the walkie talkies on the night stand next to the bed.

"Here you go, you just need to send a signal and I'll come to help you!" I announce with a bright smile, confidently putting my hands on my hips. My 'mate' seems overwhelmed for a moment, his face fading into a soft smile, shooting my heartrate through the roof. I flush up and look around the room. That gesture of him is so expressive and so warm and so sweet oh my god! I clear my throat, trying to get myself together. Surely, he needs some privacy. I do, to process the happening things right now.
"Well, I'll be going then if you don't need anything- "I mumble loud enough for him to hear it, taking a last look at the man beneath the covers. As soon as I'm out, surely, he'll pull off the poncho and reveal his face to the air. My 'Mate' though, makes a motion that gestures me to come closer to him. My heart beats heavily in my chest as I do, yet I feel excited about it. He grabs my hand and takes a look at it. My hands are scared from the past, and he uses his pointer finger from the other hand to trace them. I tickles a little and I stare at it happening as my cheeks burn. Is this real? Soon he's done, gives me a firm hand shakes and lets go. I need a moment to recollect myself and also take my hand back, touching it with my own. Oh my...
A sudden adrenalin rush kicks in and I stumble around, embarrassed.
"O-OKAY I'LL GO NOW GET SOME REST!" I almost yell and rush out the room, closing the door behind me. My brain is working at the speed of light and I feel embarrassed once more. The way I left was so childish. That sucks. He'll think I'm stupid or something!
'Mhm...'
"I told you to stay quiet!"
'But it's over, isn't it?'
I sigh and collect my thoughts and cringe at my stupidity, eventually making my way down the stairs to discover Phil and Malay talking in the hallway. I heavily step down the stairs and stand beside them.

"Did you just scream?"
"Don't... Don't ask."
"Why are you so red? Well, you are usually red due to your flag but not this flushed up." Malay comments and I flush up even more. Phil sighs behind him, exactly knowing what is going on. That bastard. Before I am able to say anything Phil grabs Mal's shoulder and whispers in his ear, then both looking at each other. How dare they-
"I am RIGHT HERE you know!" I yell, furious and embarrassed. My friends laugh.
"Awh Indo! I didn't know you're crushing on people you don't know!" Malays speaks in a mocking matter and Phil shakes his head. I knew Malay would bully me, that's not fair. Malay sees the sour and disappointed expression that I make and calms. He smiles though, which doesn't help.
"Sorry! Sorry! I think Phil is teasing you enough already. You need to tell me everything though!"
"Alright." No way I'll ever be doing, Malaysia. I'm not gonna tell Phil anything else too! By Allah, you two can get annoying! Too bad Phil owns the house and I have nowhere else to go. I stretch.
"Next topic."
"Sure. How is he?"
"Got up and in without trouble. Phil told you; I presume?"
"Yeah!"
"Well I told him that we wouldn't enter the room without his permission and left a walkie talkie in there in case he needs something."
"But he cannot talk?"
"The signal, Idiot."
"Right."
"His ability to recover is fascinating though." Phil mumbles and I nod. It is impressive.
"He was able to walk and climb stairs, seemingly without trouble or pain."
"Wait, wait, wait, three days after this... THING that we had to patch up?!"
"Mhm. Just like the day he arrived."
"What a monster. Is he even human?"
"Mal! Of course, he is human."
"You sure he's not an alien?"
"They don't exist."
"Oh really?"
"Well with that argumentation: There wasn't a crash anywhere or anything!"
"TCH."
Phil shoves himself between us arguing. My 'Mate' as an alien? That's the dumbest thing I heard in forever! We both glare at each other with frustration. A moment of silence until Phil speaks, looking at me, trying to ease the situation.
"And there really wasn't anything else between you two in the room?"
"PHIL!"

The day, and also the night passes relatively quick and a new day arrived! I am kind of worried though, as no Signal from the walkie talkie radiated. I wonder if he is alright? Should I check on him?! But that'd be the violation of the rules that I made. I don't know, I'm going to the bathroom. I get dressed, walk out the room and stumble upon Malay carrying clothing.
"Morning Indo!"
"Ah, good morning!" I reply, eyeing the clothes. Mal picks up on the gesture.
'I'd rather have a bad morning.'
"Remember me being out yesterday evening? You all were sleeping when I came back, BUT I sto- borrowed(!) a hoodie from Russia."
"You what?!"
Come on, don't be so shocked, he'll get it back... eventually."
"I, okay fine. And this hoodie is for him?"
"The stranger, yes."
"He's not- "
"We don't really know him, so I'll stick with this name."
"Alright." I sigh, knowing that I cannot change his mind, He's got a point, after all. Malay though, smiles.
"I'm sure you have figured out why I brought this!"
"Sure, it's quite oblivious. Cloth swapping, right?"
"Exactly~"
Malay strictly walks towards the bedroom door and knees down in front of it. It leaves me so baffled that I just watch as he carefully opens the door and shoves the hoodie in, looking to the ground. He closes the door and gets up as nothing had happened.
"Satisfied? I didn't look at him."
"I... thank you." I softly smile. Malay grins sheepy.
"Well it seems to mean a lot to you, so I do respect it." He says and I chuckle. Oh yeah, I remember why he is my best friend again. Suddenly, Mal gets really close.
"Aren't you curious though?! It's killing me from the inside to know him!"
"Yeah, me too, but let him take his time. He seems incredibly shy."
"Oh well, you should know~"
"He- "
"Kidding. Phil's out for buns, you going to help me set the table?"
"Sure, I'll just head to the bathroom really quick."
"Aight!"

Like that, we part ways again and I get into the bathroom for my usual routine. That includes going to the toilet, washing my hair and brushing my teeth. I get those things done relatively quickly and I smile to myself in the mirror. Today might be a good day! The man's awake and maybe I'll spend some time with him. Or I'll game with Malaysia. He is grinding out attempts for his next stream. One of those. A walk would be nice too, I got too much energy from being inside the house for multiple days in a row. I finish with washing my face, then opening the window to even out the humidity between the bathroom and the outside; Phils instructions. Oh well, am I hungry for some food. Happily, I walk out the bathroom into the hallway. I stop though as I watch a door being closed, a tall figure standing in the room, wearing a grey hoodie. Oh, it's him! I panic for a second. Is it alright for him to be on foot?! He is supposed to rest! But, those recovery abilities. I really don't know what to think anymore. Phil will know better! I breathe to calm and approach him. He carries his poncho and watches me getting closer.
"Good morning! Have you rested well?"
He nods.
"Great! We'll have breakfast soon. Do you really feel well enough to walk? We can bring you the food upstairs."
He makes a gesture with his hand that we don't need to. My shoulders relax.
"Uh, okay. But don't be afraid to communicate if something is wrong!"
A hesitation, then nodding. I look at the blood-stained poncho.
'A bunch of work.'
"We should try to get those stains out. We have removers in the bathroom!" I say, eager to take it from him. He doesn't really resist and I do, backing up again. The blood is dry and hard. It needs to soak in water before the remover would do anything... That's alright though, we can soak it during breakfast. I look back to him.
"Don't worry, it'll be clean and dry by the afternoon I think." I promise and he nods. I watch him for a moment and realize that he really is only wearing the hoodie... and underwear. My eyes instinctively dart down for a moment but I quickly turn, shutting my eyes.
'You ABSOLUTE IMBECILE!'
"Sorry!"
'OH MY GOD.
' I make my way to the bathroom again as I hear the stairs creaking. So, he is going to the ground floor. As I fill the sink with water the picture of him has burned himself into my mind. God, it seems so big. I put my hand in my face. No, shut up, you're not perverted! Just... a little gay maybe. If you'd be straight, you'd automatically be staring at boobs instant! I shake my head but the image doesn't go away. I internally scream and slap myself in the face. I hate it so much. Why am I like this?!

I take a good minute or two to calm down, oh dear, now it'll be awkward around him again! No! I shake my head once more before leaving the bathroom to go downstairs as well. At the door on the ground floor, I am met with Phil.
"Heya!"
"Oh hey..."
"Anything wrong?"
"No, it's just- you'll- you'll see for yourself!" I simply blurt out and keep walking. I feel Phils slightly confused gaze on my back but I ignore it, turning a corner into the kitchen. I am a little surprised but also not to see my 'Mate' sitting on a chair as Mal spins around the kitchen. This time though, he has warped himself into the blanket from the living room to cover the lower parts of his body. I internally thank him for making my live easier.
"There you are, Indo!"
"Sorry I'm late, I got started on soaking the blood out of his coat."
"Ah, I was already wondering." Malay gestures as Phil enters the kitchen as well. He is surprised to see the formerly bed-ridden person well at the table. Phil doesn't ask questions though and just sits down.

Then we have breakfast, nothing unusual. Sure, the 'Mate' doesn't talk, but we three as social people aren't excluding him! As everyone should! Yet, after breakfast Phil convinces him to stay in bed a while longer to recover and then we both spend at least an hour to clean the poncho as best as possible. Some stains are still a little visible, but it is much better. Afterwards we hang it up in the sun to let it dry. Good job.
I spend some time gaming with Malay. Well, it's already evening again, whoops! Oh well! Ought I go for a walk. I put the controller down.
"Hm?"
"I'll go outside before dinner."
"Do you want me to join you?"
"Nah, I need some time alone."
"Got it. Can you grab me some papers from Lux's house? He said he'd had a few spares for me."
"Why would you need extra paper?"
"To write down my strategies of course! For notes and stuff!"
"Ah, okay. Will do!"
"Thanks! See you later, friend!"
"Bye!" I smile and wave, walking out the room.
I definitely need some fresh air- getting out of this atmosphere. Malay barely opens the windows wide, so the air is always stuffy, too. And also opening the windows doesn't completely clear the smell of reeking blood in my opinion, the living room still smells like it. I hate deep cleaning but I guess there isn't a way around it! I sigh and look outside the window. The sky is already getting color, it must be at least 8pm. And we haven't had dinner yet? I guess that is okay, had lunch earlier. I decide to finally get out of here. The urge to walk and run around is getting too big. Malay knows that I'm leaving, but Phil does not and I don't want that. Sneaking out without worrying anyone. I suppose he is sitting inside the small garden that we have. It's Phil's hobby. As I walked out of the living room though and around the corner, looking to the ground as I am lost in thoughts, I bump into something tall and sturdy. A wall?! Here?!

"Au-" I yelp and take a few steps back, almost falling in the process as I just lost my balance, and look up to see that I didn't bump into a wall (Would have been strange though, a wall in the middle of a hallway), but instant into my 'Mate'. I blink at him for a moment and he blinks back, both of us utterly surprised. He seems to be shaking a little from the shock and I already fear consequences for him and from the others, so I really don't know if I should be relieved or not that he wasn't an actual wall. On one hand, we were cool with each other yesterday, on the other hand, his panic attack a few days ago was my fault after I scared him. And I just did that again!! I really don't mean to trigger any further trauma! Really! He seems to recollect himself for a moment and looks down to me, tilting his head. He is wearing his coat again and there is a tulip in his hand. Where did he get that from? I clear my throat and look to the ground again, not daring to see at his face.
"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Didn't mean to scare you... again." I apologize, panicking a little as I don't want him to break down like before. It sort of broke my heart as usually my pranks are light hearted and don't end this terribly, and I feel still guilty.
'As you should, you child.'
"Stop bullying me!"

Silence. It is becoming unbearable to me. I lift my head a little and look to the flower in his hand: a yellow Tulip. Again, where the hell did he get it from? It's summer, Tulips don't bloom this season. I inhale deeply before speaking.
"That's a... really nice tulip that you got there!" I try to chance the topic. Deciding that I should stop asking, he is mysterious after all, he'll explain if he likes too. It's not like I can force him. He smiles warmly at me and holds the flower closer to himself, seemingly happy to have it. I find myself in a state of awe as I watch him, feeling myself blushing a bit again. Ah Allah. But this time I manage to control my body and just smile back as calmly as possible. And this is how I turned an awkward conversation into a wholesome one! I mentally pat myself on the shoulder for that achievement. My 'Mate' looks at me for a moment. A long moment. A very long moment where he stopped smiling. And like that I started worrying once more. I thought I did it?! What did I do wrong now? Did he notice that I hide my feelings?!

Another moment later. the tall person switches looks between me and his flower until he hands me the tulip. I fall into a state of shock, and probably visibly turning redder than my already red flag. Oh my, he just gifted me his flower.
'That is... quite romantic, not going to lie You two are moving WAY too fast!'
"What? He hit a sweet spot with YOU?"
'I- I MEAN- '

I ignore him, starting to day dream. That is so kind and so sweet and I could kiss him- okay, no, not yet, calm down Indo, now that is a childish fantasy. I do not need to rush anything. A hug would fulfill my dreams though, only maybe.
Yet, my excitement was ruined, really, smashed into thousands of pieces, as he takes out a paper and a pen from behind, and I watch as he starts writing. He... didn't gave me the tulip because he was being nice or even feeling something for me too, or even to be thankful or anything, he gave it to me because he needed free hands to write. I just was holding the tulip for him while he wrote. I look at the beautiful flower and feel my heart cracking. Man, I want to cry, it wouldn't be a good idea though. But I guess the feelings aren't mutual. As... to be expected.
'Ouch.'
My vision blurs a bit and my throat closes, yet I keep myself together to not break down myself. It wouldn't set a good example for him. Not long after, my 'Mate' takes his tulip back and hands me the now written paper. I feel quite demotivated to read it but I did anyways.

'Where are you going?' The paper read. I sigh and look away from the paper and from him.
"I need some fresh air, to get out of the house for a while. That's all." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. I glare back to him thinking. He tilts his head, and then points his finger at himself after a short time. I take a moment to process the action and raise an eye brown.
"You... want to join me? Are you sure? You don't have you- and your condition!" I ask, trying to find out what he's trying to tell me and to make sure I understood him right. My 'Mate' nods, making me think for a second, actually putting me into a really hard debate. I really want to be alone, especially after getting friend zoned like this, but on the other side, I get to spend time with my crush. Alone. Without those teasing idiots. In the end, I decide to go for the second option. Phil said I should get to know him better, so this might be a good chance.
"Uhm... Sure- I don't mind at all!" I smile hesitantly at him. Seeing my reaction, he shoots up, seeming excited in his shy and cute manner, putting the tulip on a nearby closet- actually the one where Phil ordered us to store our shoes- and looks at me again, causing me to continue smiling widen. He's really sweet. Doesn't the tulip need water though? I take the flower back and he watches me, confused.
"It needs water, or else it dies sooner or later." I just say, wondering how he didn't know. The tall man seems embarrassed and rubs the back of his head with his hand. I can't help but to chuckle. I quickly aid the flower with the water, putting it inside a vase, then heading back to him and we make our way outside.

Outside on the empty street, we make our way down the street- without being interrupted by any other country. Nice. I don't think I could handle America or Poland today; they are always so curious about him. Annoying. Today isn't as warm as yesterday- so it's more comfortable to walk around underneath the sun. We walk in a comfortable silence. Nothing interesting. The tall male next to me looks around the area from one house to the other, and I watched him doing that. I lead us to the way of Luxembourg's house in the meantime. Suppose I get the papers first and then we continue to walk around the neighborhood. But that'd get more attention than I want us to have... maybe going to the beach? The beach is relaxing enough and quiet. And if there are people we can just go to another point and have our alone time there. I keep thinking about it until we pass the house of Luxembourg. He lives there with his family: Belgium and their father Dutch Republic. I hope this will not be awkward between us after what happened at the beach... My 'Mate' suddenly stops and stares at the house. I didn't tell him yet that we were going here, this was pure instinct. This is the first time he does that. Stopping while looking at a house I mean. We've been walking past houses for 15 mins straight, so I wonder why- is he ok? Minutes pass as I carefully and closely inspect his behavior. No one of us moves, I didn't dare to move, even though I wanted to be here in the first place. The noises of footsteps- a really quiet noise appears. Someone seemed to be running on wooden floor. Must be coming from the inside. The door opens.
"Excuse me?" a confused Luxembourg stands at the frame of the door. Not knowing what to do, I wave at him.
"Ah... hey Indo- is this a friend of yours?" He asks. I inhale- thinking about what to say. I wasn't really prepared for this. Does Lux know what happened? I am not sure actually.
"Uhm- it's- complicated- I... need some spares papers for Malay too." I simply answer. Lux looks at us, his eyes darting to the coated man, turns arounds, shouts something inside the house in a for me foreign sounding language. He gets a response from a female voice, probably Belgium. What is he planning? I feel like he looked at my friend for too long... Lux vanishes within the house and reappears shortly after, walking outside and closes the door, making his way over to us, clearly interested in the tall guy in the coat for some reason, standing closer to him as to me, practically scanning the guy... I'm not liking his interest at all. He seems too watchful and interested in him. I am not calling him MY 'Mate' for no reason after all!
"Who is this- and how did he get here? Also why were you two staring at my house if you just needed some papers, Indo?" He says, eyeing the tall man carefully. I get the sudden impulse to leave, or at least, get away from Lux. I snap the papers from his hands, a little jealous.
"Well, I'm sorry that we caused trouble but we need to keep going." I shrug and continue walking- tearing my 'Mate' with me- hope to avoid giving any answer or continuing the conversation further. But Lux sadly doesn't give up, and promptly decides to walk next to me. Annoying. Why would he be so persistent? I thought Lux is only sad all the time as this little prick should be. Stop following us! We look at each other, the tension between us is back- for whatever reason, I feel some sort of rivalry bubbling up inside of me. He isn't planning of stealing him away from me is he? I wouldn't let this happen! My 'Mate', now the third wheel here, switches confused looks between us. But he shouldn't bother himself with those things.

"Well?" Lux asks.
"You see- some days ago- the evening where we were at the beach, Ame and some others found this man right here. And now he's staying with Phil, Mal and me. And he'd like to stay with us in the future too." I explain as short as possible, as he's a bit annoying at the moment, narrowing my eyes at him.
"And why were you standing in front of my house for like- 15 minutes?" Lux questions. 15 minutes? Were we staring that long?
"Uh-" I start, but was interrupted by yelling from an unknown voice.

"HEY, I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7K 185 12
{DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING WRITTEN} [Sequel to COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x Reader Fanfic] [Warning: Japanese Empire, Cursing and Gore] Well well, you b...
37.2K 975 24
Indo already had enough of Malay tricks and pranks and so do Philip. They decided to get revenge on him by tricking him into drinking a weird disgust...
367K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
470 29 20
This is an AmePhil book. I think it will have some similarities to the other book. America, a country who fell in love with a beautiful country. But...