✓ The Plane Merchant of the A...

By ruwen05026

Author: Crystal Guoguo Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction Status: Complete Su Yinian, who became the abandoned son o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
End

131-135

220 3 1
By ruwen05026

☆ 131. Chapter 131: Wang Tiantian agrees to be drugged

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 131 Wang Tiantian agreed to take the drug

Xia Zhitian stared at the two of them coldly and said, "You also know that today is my wedding, I really don't want to see blood, as long as you are obedient, I promise not to hurt you!" If his mouth is dry when he says this, and the two still don't agree, then don't blame him for being polite, after all, he spent so much effort to arrest these two people, but he didn't come to provide for these two people.

"We are—" would never have agreed.

Without waiting for Wang Tiantian to finish saying this, Xia Zhitian raised his hand to interrupt the other party, and the bubble eyes wrapped in these two pieces of fat crossed a trace of cruelty, "I know you don't want to agree, but you better wait for me to finish, and then decide whether to agree or not."

Liu Zining frowned, "Even if we agree, we'll send the wine over." The Feng leader may not be able to drink it! Do you want to try other methods, if we rely on us, it may not work. "Liu Zining is reasonable when he says this, indeed, even if they pass the wine over, isn't it Feng Beizhi's decision to drink it or not?! If they don't drink it, they can't help it! So Xia Zhitian put his hope on them, wouldn't it be a little too risky.

Xia Zhitian naturally has a back hand, so he will find Wang Tiantian, so no matter what these two people say, Xia Zhitian can't listen to it, "So you two just don't want to agree?" "Then don't blame him for using extraordinary methods.

Wang Tiantian raised his head and hurriedly said, "Of course we can do this, but what we're worried about now is..."

Xia Zhitian was fed up, Wang Tiantian was chattering in his ear all day long, he turned his head to Wang Tiantian and roared angrily and said, "Can you ugly bastard shut up Lao Tzu?" "For Xia Zhitian, there are only two kinds of people, beauty and ugly, as long as he looks good, he doesn't even let go of his own subordinates, so 99% of Xia Zhitian's subordinates are not too ordinary, and almost all of them are harmed by their own bosses.

It's the first time Wang Tiantian has heard someone call him ugly, he knows that he doesn't look good, but he won't be said to be ugly, right? For a moment, Wang Tiantian felt that his heart was instantly shattered into countless pieces, and the pain made him almost out of breath.

Wang Tiantian trembled, he was insulted like this, but he couldn't refute it, Liu Zining on the side frowned fiercely, he hated zombies very much, but more than hating zombies, he hated Xia Zhitian in front of him more.

Xia Zhitian stepped forward and grabbed Liu Zining's wrist, directly dragged the other party over and said, "Since you don't want to help, it's useless!" He never raised useless things, and although he was a little interested in Liu Zining in and out of his words, he knew that he couldn't really provoke Han Ye, the guy was a madman before the end of the world, and once he provoked it, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to get any benefits. So although his words were light, he never thought about what to do with Liu Zining? But the others are different, his subordinates have also been hungry and thirsty for a long time, and when the time comes, it will not be a loss for him to push that group out at all.

Wang Tiantian heard the other party say that there were no two words, he was a little anxious, and looked at Xia Zhitian nervously, "What do you want to do?"

Xia Zhitian glanced at Liu Zining today, and said with a malicious smile: "Don't worry, I know that Liu Zining is Han Ye's big baby, and I will definitely not hurt him, but you said that I tried my best to arrest you, but you refused to help, so am I a little faceless!" I'm a person who wants to save face, so I don't give you a little punishment, how can I do it? It just so happens that several of my brothers have always liked Liu Xingxing, I just want him to accompany my brothers! No matter how angry Brother Han is, he shouldn't be bothering me! What do you think?

Liu Zining and Wang Tiantian's faces turned pale in an instant, and both of them knew what Xia Zhitian's words meant.

Saying that to accompany is actually a wheel.

Wang Tiantian shouted angrily: "You can't do this! When he learned that Xia Zhitian would treat Liu Zining like this, he only thought of one person in his mind every day, that was Liu Changyu, and he understood very well that if Liu Changyu knew about it, then Liu Changyu would not be able to forget Liu Zining in his life. Even the other party may misunderstand him, mistakenly thinking that he pushed Liu Zining out. He doesn't want things to be like that, he doesn't want Liu Changyu to remember Liu Zining for the rest of his life, and he feels sorry for Liu Zining in this life.

So Wang Tiantian immediately knew what he should do.

Liu Zining looked at Xia Zhitian with a gloomy face, and didn't say a word, he would never let anyone touch him, if Xia Zhitian really dared to do this, then don't blame him for resisting to the death. When the time comes, Han Ye will definitely not let go of Xia Zhitian, and he can be regarded as taking revenge.

Xia Zhitian said coldly: "Of course I can do this, who let you waste my time!" "

Shameless! Liu Zining snorted coldly.

Wang Tiantian immediately raised his hand and said, "I can help you, I'll do this, don't hurt Liu Zining!" "

What Xia Zhitian wants is such a result, Wang Tiantian may never know, from the beginning, Xia Zhitian's dangerous person is not Liu Zining, but Wang Tiantian. Although Han Ye and Feng Beizhi have a good relationship, they are not sure whether Han Ye's wine Feng Beizhi will drink it, just like Liu Zining said, they have a back move from the beginning, and this back move is Wang Tiantian.

Xia Zhitian found out that the relationship between Wang Tiantian and Su Yinian was quite good, so using Wang Tiantian was the best way, originally they also wanted to catch another girl named Zhu Xiaoxue, but that girl had never gone out alone, and they had no way to start. So Wang Tiantian sent it to the door himself, so don't blame them for using it thoroughly.

"Wang Tiantian, you are so cute! I remember that Liu Zining seems to be Liu Changyu's ex-boyfriend, you actually sacrifice yourself to work so hard for him? You like Liu Changyu so much! "How could he not meet someone who loved him so desperately?

Wang Tiantian snorted coldly and said: "Don't talk nonsense, I can help you, but I must promise that you are absolutely not allowed to touch him, otherwise..."

Xia Zhitian interrupted what Wang Tiantian said and said with a smile: "You don't need to threaten me, as long as you are willing to help, of course I am reluctant to touch you!"

Wang Tiantian nodded heavily and said, "It's better to do what you said, you are not allowed to touch him!"

Liu Zining on the

side looked at Wang Tiantian and wanted to speak, but when he thought of what happened to him, he didn't dare, he was afraid that he didn't want to be touched by others and didn't want to die, so if there was a better way, he would choose to live, even if... Let Wang Tiantian bear all this for him.

After Xia Zhitian left, Liu Zining looked at Wang Tiantian without saying anything.

Wang Tiantian looked away a little awkwardly: "Don't look at me like that, I'm not doing this for you!"

"I know who you're for! Liu Zining never thought that Wang Tiantian would like Liu Changyu so much, of course Liu Zining would not be so shameless as to think that Wang Tiantian would agree to betray his boss for him, and the other party was probably for Liu Changyu. He is secretly scolding himself now, when he was talking to the other party, why did he say that Liu Changyu had not met his true love in front of the person who loved Liu Changyu so much? Isn't this a stab in Wang Tiantian's heart?

Wang Tiantian said angrily: "I'm not for you, let alone for him!" I just want to live, I can have a better choice, why watch you be reincarnated? In fact, now that I think about it, Xia Zhitian may have wanted to threaten me with you from the beginning! He knows I'm not going to watch you get hurt, and it's just the first drink, and if we don't, I have nothing to lose. But you're different, you made it clear that the hostages used it to blackmail me and Han Ye. If we don't agree, the two of us will have to die, so I'm also for myself, not all for you!

Liu Zining nodded and said, "But I still want to say thank you!"

Wang Tiantian waved his hand uncomfortably and said: "Don't be like this, I'm not for you, besides, you are also tired by us, so we still have you tired, it's good if you don't blame us!"

Liu Zining suddenly said: "I apologize for what I once said, I never knew that you liked it so much."Liu Changyu. I know you don't admit it, but I still want to say sorry, I shouldn't have said that his true destiny has not arrived..."

Wang Tiantian raised his hand to stop the other party, "You are right, Brother Liu's true destiny is indeed not me!" You don't want to say thank you sorry or anything like that, I sound awkward, and I'm doing it for myself! If something happens to you, Brother Liu will never let me go!

Liu Zining frowned slightly: "How come?" "

I said that Brother Liu still likes you, don't believe it! The last time I picked up your picture and put it in the room, he thought I was stealing it, and no matter how much I explained it to him, he didn't believe me. If something happens to you this time, he'll think I'm pushing you out. After all, this matter was originally the business of our Fire Dragon Mercenary Team, you are tired of us, if I don't protect you, he will definitely kick me out of the base! Wang Tiantian complained, "So I'm really for myself, don't you apologize anymore?"

Liu Zining felt that

Liu Changyu should not be such an unreasonable person, "Did you make a mistake?" "

It's time to go! Someone opened the door and shouted at the two.

Wang Tiantian hurriedly said, "I won't tell you, I'll go first!"

Liu Zining frowned tightly, watching Wang Tiantian leave, and felt a little uneasy in his heart.

☆ 132. Chapter 132: The Wedding Started to Be So Depressed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 132 The Wedding Started So Depressed

The wedding was held in a five-star hotel before the end of the world, Liu Changyu took Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian to go together, and the others didn't want to come, but they didn't have that time.

Inside the car.

Liu Changyu, who had already made a special inquiry, frowned tightly, "This summer day really bought back a 16-year-old girl, I heard that she looks very good." Like Xiao Nian, they are all people from the underground base! "The girl was well protected before, but her family may have died in the mouth of the zombies, and the girl who had no one to protect was taken by Xia Zhitian, and in order to protect her younger brother, the girl had to sell herself to Xia Zhitian.

Feng Beizhi said with mockery and disdain on the side: "16 years old? This summer day is already 41 years old, and the old cow eats tender grass, it's really shameful! "

I don't know what's going on, since I heard that Xia Zhitian was going to get married, Feng Beizhi's opinion on Xia Zhitian is quite big.

Liu Changyu raised his eyebrows a little puzzled, "I've never seen you hate Xia Zhitian so much before?!" What's going on today?

Feng Beizhi said unhappily: "The fact that he wants to get married is annoying enough!" "He didn't make it to this good time, why did Xia Zhitian?

Su Yinian, who was on the side, heard his lover say this, frowned slightly, leaned over and asked, "Why?" "Why is Xia Zhitian so disgusted when he gets married?

Feng Beizhi said unceremoniously: "This has been ignored, and you are still in the mood to hold such a flashy banquet, isn't it unpleasant?" After confirming the relationship with Su Yinian, what he wanted in his mind was to pull Su Yinian into the wedding hall first, and he had already thought about what kind of wedding he wanted to give Su Yinian. As a result, what is now causing a sensation in the entire base has become the wedding of the guy who has become Xia Zhitian?

The more Feng Beizhi thought about it, the more aggrieved he became, but he was not happy to see someone lined up in front of him.

Su Yinian nodded thoughtfully and said, "You're right! So in the future, it's better for their weddings to be simple and simple, and not to engage in these flashy things, he doesn't like them very much.

Seeing Su Yinian's thoughtful expression, Feng Beizhi only felt as if he had done something to hit himself in the foot, and after thinking for a moment, he immediately changed his words and said, "Of course, this situation is in addition to the two of us!" If the two of us get married, of course, if it is done, after all, we have people who have materials and venues, of course, the more grand the better!

Seeing Su Yinian's

depressed expression, Feng Beizhi smiled and said, "Let's invite our own family!"

Feng Beizhi thought that Su Yinian disagreed.

Su Yinian said angrily: "I don't seem to have promised to marry you, right?" "Marriage is not a grand thing, but it must be cautious.

Feng Beizhi stretched out his hand and put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulder, looking like a good brother, "I have already decided that you will not marry in this life, you have no way to regret it!" Unless you die..."

Liu Changyu, who was driving, rolled his eyes speechlessly, with the ghost virtue of his own boss, there are still people who are willing to like it, it is really difficult for Su Yinian to think about it.

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth twitched slightly, raised his eyebrows fiercely, and poked Feng Beizhi's chest hard with his elbow, pushing Feng Beizhi away, "Why didn't you die!?" "If he doesn't agree, he will die, how can there be such a truth in this world?

Feng Beizhi stretched out his hand to hug Su Yinian again, "I'm afraid you can't bear it!" Su

Yinian, who accidentally heard the earthy love words, Su Yinian: "..."It's really boring!"

Liu Changyu raised his hand in the driver's seat and signaled to the two, "I said can you consider the feelings of the audience, it's a little disgusting, please don't let me vomit in the car!"

Hearing Liu Changyu's sour taste, Feng Beizhi proudly raised his chin and smiled: "I know that you are purely jealous, I forgive your attitude!" Liu

Changyu hehe, he was too lazy to talk to each other, he really had nothing to worry about with someone in love, otherwise, he might be angry to death anytime and anywhere.

After arriving at the hotel, the three got out of the car.

Xia Zhitian, who was standing at the door, was greeting the guests from all over the world, and when he saw Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian appear, Xia Zhitian's face crossed a trace of joy, but it would be best if Su Yinian could be there in person.

Feng Beizhi saw Xia Zhitian staring at his daughter-in-law with bright eyes, and he was angry and directly blocked in front of Su Yinian, Su Yinian had no choice but to follow Feng Beizhi step by step.

He quickly won that day, although he was a little dissatisfied with Feng Beizhi's move to block everyone, but he still smiled patiently: "Leader Feng, I'm really afraid that you won't come!" "

Feng Beizhi has tore his face with Xia Zhitian and whitewashed the peace a little, in fact, the relationship between the two sides has long been exposed to the sun, and even the cover-up is like that.

So Feng Beizhi was very rigid, and said directly: "Chief Xia chose to get married at this time, I didn't want to come, but I have to give you face, so I'm here!"

Seeing that Feng Beizhi said it so reluctantly, Xia Zhitian gritted his teeth fiercely, but he still smiled and was not provoked, "It's good that you can come!" However, Leader Feng, don't be so polite when you speak, although I have a good temper, I will also be angry! The

other party said jokingly, Feng Beizhi didn't appreciate it at all, "Then you're angry, it's okay to have nothing to do with me!"

Su Yinian,

who was behind him, couldn't help but put his fist to his lips to hide his smile.

Liu Changyu almost laughed out loud.

Xia Zhitian's face towards Feng Beizhi in his heart is a crazy curse, this guy is really shameless.

Xia Zhitian laughed dryly and said, "Then the three of you, please come in!" "Xia Zhitian didn't bother to continue to fight with Feng Beizhi. He must complete his plan.

In fact, Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng's plan can be said to be very simple, they have been ignored, and there is no such complex conspiracy and trickery in these years, either they will rob it, or they will come to the yin, it's as simple as that. The purpose of drugged Feng Beizhi was to send Li Yue to Feng Beizhi's bed. Of course, if Li Yue couldn't seize this opportunity, then don't blame them for asking others for help. After all, they did everything possible to find such an opportunity, and no matter what, they must let there be a rift between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian. Once there is a rift between these two people, there is bound to be a problem. Feng Beizhi didn't have Su Yinian to help, what qualifications did he have to show off in front of them? When the time comes, they will "take advantage of the void"

and completely bewitch Su Yinian, even if they can't let Su Yinian use it for them, at least they can't let Su Yinian be full of malice towards them.

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng thought about things very simply, thinking that their plan was perfect, but they seemed to have forgotten a very important thing, what if Li Yue failed? In case this matter is known to Beizhi and Su Yinian, what should they do? They probably never thought about it. Both of them are too confident and self-confident, they can be said to be conceited, they themselves know that their plans are simple and crude, but they have never left themselves behind, they are simply stupid. But I have to say that they also have their own cleverness, even if Feng Beizhi really finds out something at that time, it is also the people who send the wine at that time, and Feng Beizhi will definitely not suspect them, so even if the matter is revealed, it is the disloyalty of the people who Feng Beizhi has nothing to do with them.

When Liu Changyu followed in, he saw Wang Tiantian coming from afar, Liu Changyu frowned tightly and walked towards Wang Tiantian.

Wang Tiantian has been very flustered since he left the basement, his whole body is stiff, his blood is cold, and his face is pale. His heart was at war, but he knew he should make the right choice, but he was so scared. This made him think about leaving the Fire Dragon Mercenary Team early, but he never thought of using such a method.

But Wang Tiantian knew that Xia Zhitian must still have a back hand, and Liu Zining was not only used for itthreatens him, but he is afraid that Leader Han is also the turtle in that urn.

Although Wang Tiantian wanted to tell Su Yinian everything about them, it was too late, the wedding had already begun, and he had to do it or not, and there was no way out at all. Once he found out that he had retreated, Xia Zhitian would definitely tear Liu Zining to pieces, and Wang Tiantian would not dare to bet.

Wang Tiantian, who sighed, was already standing in front of Liu Changyu unconsciously, and found that someone was blocking the way in front of him, Wang Tiantian did not look up, intending to cross Liu Changyu.

Liu Changyu was a little displeased when he saw Wang Tiantian ignoring himself so much, and grabbed the other party's wrist, "Walking in a daze looking for death?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Wang Tiantian immediately came back to his senses and turned his head to look at his boss, "Boss, why are you here?"

"This is the wedding venue of Summer Day, but you, why are you here?" Liu Changyu always felt that something was wrong with Wang Tiantian today, and when he thought that Wang Tiantian would not return every night, Liu Changyu was so angry that his heart ached.

Wang Tiantian seemed to react at this time, "So there is going to be a wedding here?" I came here in a daze, and I wanted to see the wedding too... I heard that he married a 16-year-old girl, is it true?

Liu Changyu said impatiently: "Don't change the topic with me, tell me, where did you go last night?" He waited in the room for a long time, but he didn't see Wang Tiantian come back, should Wang Tiantian really go to see his new appearance, okay?

Wang Tiantian laughed dryly twice, and hurriedly said, "I slept at my friend's yesterday!"

"Your new look?" How the do you dare to sleep with him? Liu Changyu suddenly became angry, and he couldn't wait to step forward and beat Wang Tiantian hard, he said that he would give the other party an explanation, why couldn't the other party wait, just can't wait to throw himself into the arms of the next person?

Seeing his old man like this, Wang Tiantian only felt aggrieved, "I really just slept with my friend, do I have a new friend, you don't know, no one will take a fancy to my face except you!" "Only Brother Liu is hungry, and he can even gnaw on a face like him and a figure like him.

Hearing Wang Tiantian belittle himself so much, Liu Changyu was a little unhappy in his heart, but when he learned that Wang Tiantian really had no other lovers, he was not so unhappy in his heart, "Do you want to attend the wedding?" Come with me!

Wang Tiantian nodded stiffly and followed.

☆ 133. Chapter 133: Disappointment in my heart

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 133 Disappointment in the Heart

133

Disappointment

in the Heart Wang Tiantian hesitated for a moment, but still followed Liu Changyu and went to the banquet hall together.

When he was at the door, Wang Tiantian's eyes fell on Xia Zhitian's body, Xia Zhitian hooked the corners of his mouth, and the two met their eyes without words.

Inside the ballroom.

The bride is indeed beautiful, but she seems to be in some bad health, and she only appeared for a short time before leaving the table.

Everyone's purpose is not on the bride, they should eat and drink, their attention is actually focused on Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian.

Su Yinian is the only one with a spatial ability, who has itchy hands and who wants to reach out and touch Su Yinian and whether they are in the same world. Otherwise, why is only Su Yinian the only one with spatial abilities?

Su Yinian turned a blind eye to the dazzling eyes around him and ate slowly at the wine table with Feng Beizhi, Shi Qingheng and Xia Zhitian didn't know what to think, they had to share a table with Feng Beizhi, so Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian's appetite was actually not very good, but they did some exercise last night, so the two of them were actually a little hungry, although they were not in the mood, they still had to eat. Whatever others say, they just turn a deaf ear.

What's more, there is something to do with Liu Changyu to help them.

There are a lot of people who have to communicate with Feng Beizhi, but they were frightened when they saw Feng Beizhi's stinky face, and when they went back, everyone had to find Liu Changyu, Liu Changyu was also an eight-sided exquisite, in order not to affect Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian, he simply got up and went to other wine tables, but his eyes fell on the young man who had just entered the banquet at the door.

Liu Changyu saw the young man hurriedly walked over, and came to the young man to greet him. "Han Ye!"

Han Ye raised his head with an ugly face, seeing the person coming, Han Ye's heart was very unhappy, if it weren't for the other party, if it weren't for the fire dragon mercenary team, his lover would not have been kidnapped.

Although Han Ye's heart was full of resentment, he didn't find it in the other party, but replied lazily, "I thought you wouldn't come to this wedding banquet, after all, you don't seem to plan to give Xia Zhitian and them face!"

Although

Liu Changyu noticed that Han Ye had a sense of anger, but after thinking about it carefully, since the other party was not targeting him, it had nothing to do with him, anyway, what he wanted to know was not how Han Ye was, "Why don't you come if you can eat and drink for nothing?" He bought a lot of drinks and drinks with us, which was not cheap! It's just a pity that his brothers can't come, otherwise he would definitely invite all his brothers and ruthlessly peel off a piece of skin on Xia Zhitian's body.

Seeing the fierceness in the other party's eyes, Han Ye laughed softly. "It's worthy of the logistics group, it's enough!"

Liu Changyu's gaze turned around behind Han Ye and he didn't see the person he wanted to see, and he was a little puzzled, "What about Zining?" Why didn't he come? "Usually, these two people are sticky and greasy, and they are reluctant to leave each other for a while, what is going on today, they didn't bring each other?

Han Ye replied. "He's sick, rest at home!"

This sentence made Liu Changyu a little dissatisfied, "His body has always been very good, you didn't take good care of him, right?" "It's very serious to be sick in the last days.

Hearing Liu Changyu say this, Han Ye frowned unhappily and looked at Liu Changyu unhappily. "Liu Changyu has a sentence, I think I have to say, can you not care too much about my baby?" Whether his lover is good or bad has nothing to do with Liu Changyu, doesn't Liu Changyu feel that he is too lenient? Not only that, but they actually blamed him in turn?

Liu Changyu's heart sank a little when he heard this, "What do you mean?" I'm just friends with him! "Can't friends greet each other? You have to draw a line, that's what you call a friend!? Everyone is like this, why does everyone think that he can't be friends if he has a relationship with Liu Zining?

Han Ye snorted coldly and said. "You don't have an ex relationship, please don't always stare at someone else's lover!" The kidnapping of his lover must have been dragged down by Liu Changyu, so the best way is to let his lover and Liu Changyu completely cut off the relationship and not have any more contacts.

Liu Changyu said with a sneer. "You mean to say that he and I can't even be friends, can you? Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Han Ye shook his head and said justifiably. I don't think so. I only know that friends have to have a boundary between each other, there has to be a degree, talk about it, when he is sick, you immediately accuse me of not taking good care of him, what is your position? I know the warmth and coldness of things between me and him, so you don't have to worry about it! Hearing

Han Ye say this, Liu Changyu became more and more unhappy in his heart, when he was with Liu Zining before, he hadn't seen Han Ye say so much nonsense, what was going on today? Did the other party deliberately want to target him?

"I care about him because we're good friends and I think it's because you think too much!

Han Ye warned again, "He doesn't need you to care too much, he should have told you too, hoping to keep his distance from you." But you can't seem to do this, knowing that I hate your concern for him, but you still have to mention it to your face, if you are a friend, shouldn't you care more about our feelings than about your feelings! If you only care about your feelings, only care about yourself and act, then I don't think there is any need for you to be friends!

Liu Changyu exhaled deeply, it was really unpleasant to be misunderstood by everyone, but since the other party had said this, if he couldn't listen to it, he would be a little ignorant.

"Ok, I understand what you mean, I will keep my distance from him in the future, don't worry!

Liu Changyu was about to leave, but when he turned his head, he saw Wang Tiantian standing in the distance, and the conversation between him and Han Ye, and he didn't know how much Wang Tiantian heard, but no matter how much he heard Tiantian, it was not interesting.

Liu Changyu glanced at Wang Tiantian and Han Ye, and left directly, he had to go out to breathe, he had already entertained a lot of people today, and he was really tired. The most important thing is that he needs to go out and explore the surroundings, he always feels that today's banquet is still a little weird, he needs to go out to see, is there anyone guarding outside?

Han Ye turned his head to look at Wang Tiantian, nodded to the other party, and left dutifully after greeting him.

Wang Tiantian looked at Liu Changyu's back and became more determined to rescue Liu Zining, because he really didn't want to see Liu Changyu get injured. Liu Zining is just "sick", Liu Changyu is so nervous and anxious, and even stands in the position of his mother to accuse the other party's boyfriend of not taking good care of Liu Zining, if Liu Changyu knows that because he and I agree to save people, and indirectly harm Liu Zining, I'm afraid Liu Changyu will go crazy!

Wang Tiantian felt that his heart was getting more and more painful, but he had no way to stop his heartache, he could only let his heart be cut with a knife constantly.

Wang Tiantian came to Su Yinian's table, and Su Yinian immediately beckoned the other party to sit beside him.

When Wang Tiantian saw Su Yinian, his heart trembled, and he felt a little nervous, especially when he found that there were Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng and others next to the dining table, his whole body stiffened, and he became even more nervous.

Seeing beads of blood and sweat on Wang Tiantian's forehead, Su Yinian was a little puzzled, "Is it hot?" Why is there so much sweat on your head!

Wang Tiantian replied with a dry laugh. I just met Brother Liu, and he brought me to the banquet! He just went out, what are you going to do? Of

course, Su Yinian knew that Liu Changyu left for the safety of Yan Ting's surroundings, but he couldn't say that in front of Xia Zhitian, so he replied with a smile. He should have gone to breathe, he was very besieged just now!

"Oh!

Su Yinian asked in a whisper in Wang Tiantian's ear. Haven't you reconciled with him yet? "

I smile bitterly every dayreplied. "I've broken up with him, how can I reconcile, I'm already planning to find a home!"

Su Yi frowned in confusion. "But don't you two like each other? What is the purpose of such a toss? Hearing

Su Yinian's words, the bitter smile on the corner of Wang Tiantian's mouth became more and more bitter. If only it were like what you said! If his feelings were really like each other, he wouldn't have to be so troubled and so painful.

is not as lucky as Su Yinian, nor is he as good as Su Yinian, so it is natural that he will be abandoned.

Su Yinian patted Wang Tiantian on the shoulder to comfort him. "Don't be so pessimistic, I think Brother Liu likes you!" Otherwise, I wouldn't have been crazy looking for people everywhere last night, and if I didn't care, I wouldn't be so crazy.

When Wang Tiantian heard Su Yinian say this, he immediately forgot his "business" and asked Su Yinian in a low voice, "What do you mean by this?" Why do you think we like each other? "He hasn't felt like this after staying by Liu Changyu's side for so many years, how long has Su Yinian been here, and he feels it? But isn't there a saying that bystanders are clear, maybe Su Yinian really has other feelings.

"He was looking for you yesterday!

Wang Tiantian's face quickly fell, "That's it?" He thought there was something more important! If the other party can call him like, he is looking for people everywhere every day to join the fire dragon mercenary team, is this also called liking?

He shouldn't have had hope in Su Yinian.

Now Xia Zhitian saw that Wang Tiantian had not moved for a long time, and coughed heavily.

Feng Beizhi glanced at Xia Zhitian with a disgusted expression, "You have too much phlegm!" "How many times have you coughed?!

Xia Zhitian frowned fiercely when he heard that Feng Beizhi didn't give him face like this, "Leader Feng, are you in charge of the heavens and the earth, and you still want to care if I cough or not?" "Isn't this just a dog meddling with a mouse?

Feng Beizhi shrugged his shoulders and directly faced him, "It affects my daughter-in-law's appetite!"

Su Yinian: "..."What's the matter with itchy hands?"

☆ 134. Chapter 134: Unbelievable Betrayal

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 134: Unbelievable Betrayal

: The atmosphere at the dinner table was stiff.

Wang Tiantian wanted to relieve the stiff atmosphere at the table, and hurriedly said to Su Yinian: "I'll go get you a drink!"

After

Xia Zhitian heard this, he stopped saying no more, as if he was too lazy to bother with Feng Beizhi.

Wang Tiantian went to get three glasses of red fruit wine, Su Yinian's nose moved slightly, and three glasses of wine were fine.

Su Yinian actually never told Feng Beizhi a secret about him, that is, his nose was very smart. can smell the smell of food, which is why he only likes to eat something light, too strong the smell will stimulate his sense of smell, although it is not unbearable, but every time he smells the smell that rushes straight to the head, he will still be a little unhappy and depressed.

When the two glasses of wine were fiddled with by Wang Tiantian a few times, and then covered by Wang Tiantian's palm on the wine glass, although it was only for a while, the taste of the wine changed and became very pungent.

Su Yinian's face sank instantly, and he looked at Wang Tiantian in disbelief. There is definitely something wrong with this glass of wine, Su Yinian knows very well that he will not smell wrong, then there is only one possibility, Wang Tiantian moved his hands and feet.

This realization made Su Yinian a little unbelievable, because when he came to this world, he always believed that Wang Tiantian and Zhu Xiaoxue were his best friends, but now, Wang Tiantian drugged his lover's wine glass, if Wang Tiantian just touched the wine glass, there is no suspicion,

But the problem is that the taste clearly changed when Wang Tiantian put his hand on the wine glass.

Wang Tiantian naturally handed the wine to Feng Beizhi, with a slight smile on his face, and his attitude was calm as if he had done nothing.

Su Yinian never thought that one day betrayal might happen to him.

Fortunately, Feng Beizhi didn't raise his wine glass for the first time, and he didn't seem to know how to open his mouth to let Feng Beizhi drink the wine every day.

Taking advantage of this time, Su Yinian felt that he needed to confirm again, and he very much hoped that Wang Tiantian would have a hard time.

Su Yinian suddenly changed the topic, pulled Wang Tiantian's clothes, and asked with a smile, "Tiantian, where did you go last night?" Wang

Tiantian's body was slightly stiff, why did everyone come to ask him this question, did it matter where he went last night? Why didn't you see them care so much about him before?

Wang Tiantian was a little annoyed and said, "Why do you keep asking these questions? Can't I just go to my friend's house for the night?

Su Yinian frowned and said, "But the problem is that Liu Changyu looked for you and didn't find you all night, which friend's house did you go to?" Wang Tiantian's world is almost all around Liu Changyu, and there are almost no friends around him, so Su Yinian wants to know who Wang Tiantian's friends are.

Shi Qingheng, who was sitting next to Xia Zhitian opposite, raised his eyebrows, and if Su Yinian asked again, Feng Beizhi would not have a chance to drink that glass of wine.

Shi Qingheng looked at Su Yinian with a slight smile: "Young Master Su, maybe people just spent the night with his boyfriend, you can't even investigate the privacy of your teammates, this is his freedom, isn't it?"

Just as Su Yinian frowned and wanted to refute the other party's words, Wang Tiantian actually echoed what Shi Qingheng said for the first time, "Yes, Xiao Nian, I'm just looking for a friend, are you a little too careful?"

Su Yinian was very displeased, and now Wang Tiantian gave him the feeling that the other party and Shi Qingheng were the same faction, this feeling made

Su Yinian very unhappy, and he always felt that his friend had been snatched away by others.

Besides, why did Shi Qingheng intervene in the internal affairs of their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group? Is it trying to show something to them?

Seeing that Su Yinian was so angry, Shi Qingheng shrugged his shoulders helplessly, and he didn't plan to talk to Su Yinian well, as if he wanted to be angry with Su Yinian, "Young Master Su, I'm a bit too straightforward, don't you don't like to listen!"

Su Yinian sneered and said, "No, it's good to be straightforward, I like simple and straightforward people very much!"

Shi Qingheng immediately became energetic and said with a smile: "In this way, you should like me a lot!"

Su Yinian shook his head unceremoniously and said, "I'm sorry, I have someone I like!"

The subtext of Su Yinian's words is that Shi Qingheng is definitely not a simple and straightforward person in his eyes, saying that it is the opposite of these 4 words.

Shi Qingheng frowned, showed an indifferent expression and said, "Okay, who told us to take a step back and forth!"

Seeing this, Feng Beizhi on the

side snorted coldly and said: "Come early and come late, my baby won't take a fancy to a few ugly pussies!"

Shi Qingheng and Xia Zhitian's faces immediately became gloomy, Feng Beizhi is saying that they are ugly? I have to say that if it weren't for the smooth progress of the plan, they really wanted to sew Feng Beizhi's mouth shut, it was too poisonous.

Wang Tiantian, who felt that the atmosphere was a little tense, immediately raised a smile and said to Feng Beizhi: "Chief, don't you like to drink fruit wine the most?" It's strawberry wine, try it!

Hearing Wang Tiantian's words, Su Yinian's heart chuckled, and he suddenly had a feeling that he should have come or come.

Feng Beizhi, who was angry, was now wanting to drink to extinguish the fire, so he took the wine glass and smiled at Wang Tiantian: "Thank you!"

Watching Feng Beizhi lift up the wine glass, Wang Tiantian's heart was constantly beating fast, and he saw Feng Beizhi's lips touching the edge of the wine glass.

Su Yinian suddenly opened his mouth and shouted loudly: "You can't drink it!"

Everyone was frightened by Su Yinian's sudden anger, and the guests at several tables around Su Yinian became unusually quiet, looking at Su Yinian cautiously or without a trace, wondering what happened to Su Yinian at their table.

Su Yinian didn't care about the strange gazes of the other people around him, but his gaze fell directly on the wine glass, Feng Beizhi heard Su Yinian's angry drink, and obediently put the wine on the table, looking puzzled.

And on the opposite side of Su Yinian, Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng immediately glanced at each other, their expressions were cold, Su Yinian seemed to know something, and he must not let Su Yinian perceive that they and Wang Tiantian were in the same group, if Su Yinian really noticed something, then Wang Tiantian would have to die.

Shi Qingheng drank the juice fiercely, but his expression was a little indifferent, as if he didn't take all this in his eyes. But only the nervous clenched fist under the table revealed Shi Qingheng's true emotions.

Everyone looked at Su Yinian in a daze, Wang Tiantian turned his head sideways, looking at Su Yinian's gloomy face, and felt uneasy in his heart.

Feng Beizhi shouted to his lover suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Su Yinian said very simply: "This fruit wine has ingredients in it, you can't drink it!"

Wang Tiantian only felt that the explosion completely destroyed all his sanity, Su Yinian actually knew? Why did Su Yinian know?

When Wang Tiantian subconsciously wanted to see what Xia Zhitian planned to do, he heard Xia Zhitian cough heavily, and Wang Tiantian was immediately frightened and didn't dare to look in his direction.

Wang Tiantian shouted to Su Yinian with a stiff expression, "Xiao Nian..." Su Yinian would never know about this matter, he must not mess with himself, even if he really knows something, it does not mean that this medicine was given by him.

Su Yinian looked at Wang Tiantian's eyes with certainty, Wang Tiantian's eyes were very flustered, although he tried his best to hide it, but the panic was still captured by Su Yinian.

"It's really stuffed in this wine, are you right?Every day!

Wang Tiantian only felt a bucket of ice water fall from his body fiercely, making his whole body completely cold.

He looked at Su Yinian with a panicked expression, and when Su Yinian was about to talk to Wang Tiantian, someone grabbed Tian Tian one step ahead of Su Yi Nian, and glared at Wang Tian Tian angrily, "You actually drugged me, Wang Tiantian, do you know what you are doing?" "Even if Wang Tiantian really has a hard time, does Wang Tiantian know what the consequences of poisoning him will be? This is going to ruin his life.

Wang Tiantian was sealed to the north and clenched his wrist fiercely, and the whole person was already a little unable to support it

Wang Tiantian apologized in a low voice: "I don't know what kind of medicine it is, but I'm sorry, I shouldn't have appeared at this time..."

Shi Qingheng on the opposite side glanced at Wang Tiantian coldly, and then said: "The most hated thing in Lao Tzu's life is the betrayer, if my people dare to betray me, there is only one way to die!"

Wang Tiantian trembled, as if he realized the day when he was cramped and ripped off. Shi Qingheng opened his mouth at this time, making it clear that he was threatening him, and King Wei knew very well that he would never be able to say anything about Liu Zining.

Feng Beizhi's eyes were cold, he looked directly at Wang Tiantian and said, "I'll let Liu Changyu take you back first!" What about Liu Changyu?

Xia Zhitian suddenly interjected at this time and said: "It's really merciful, if I am so merciful, my brother doesn't know how many have died!" I

don't know if it's Wang Tiantian's illusion, he vaguely felt that when Xia Zhitian said this, he seemed to deliberately aggravate the death of a few words, and the other party was obviously threatening him, if he dared to debunk Xia Zhitian at this time, then Liu Zining would still have the same fate.

Wang Tiantian was completely put on the fire frame, and there was no way to escape.

Hearing Xia Zhitian's chattering interjection, Feng Beizhi was very displeased, and said coldly to Xia Zhitian: "I ask you to shut up obediently, okay?" "Now it's a matter in their Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, and the other party's mercenary team is not qualified to meddle in their affairs at all, and now, they are always chattering about something.

Xia Zhitian shrugged his shoulders helplessly, and warned for the last time: "Okay! I'll just say that if you don't listen to the old man, you will suffer in front of you! "

This person who will suffer will take everything from Wang Tiantian.

Wang Tiantian knew very well that he had no way out, and he absolutely couldn't let Liu Zining suffer any harm.

Su Yinian looked at Wang Tiantian quietly, Wang Tiantian's expression was unpredictable, but there was no regret. This discovery made Su Yinian's heart sink little by little and fall into the abyss.

☆ 135. Chapter 135: Sophistry and struggle hurt

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 135 The quibbling struggle makes people hurt

Feng Beizhi was very disappointed with what Wang Tiantian did, he believed that his lover would not be untargeted, then there was only one possibility, Wang Tiantian really betrayed them.

This realization made Feng Beizhi's heart hurt a little, his trust in Wang Tiantian was no less than that of Liu Changyu, but now, Wang Tiantian actually betrayed them? Why? Why did the people closest to them do such a thing?

Not only Feng Beizhi, even Su Yinian couldn't figure it out, Su Yinian always felt that everyone in the world would betray, only Wang Tiantian would not, he believed in Wang Tiantian so much, trusted the other party so much, even the secrets on his body, he didn't hide too much in front of Wang Tiantian, but now, reality gave him a hard blow, and he was let down.

Su Yinian couldn't accept Wang Tiantian's betrayal.

Su Yinian originally thought that Wang Tiantian had a hard time, and he was willing to wait for the other party to tell him his hard work, after all, there were so many people and so many pairs of eyes watching at this wedding scene, he would never let Wang Tiantian suffer the slightest grievance, he hoped that Wang Tiantian could trust them and believe that they would solve this matter perfectly. As long as Wang Tiantian is willing to speak out about his hardships, he believes that they will be able to get through this difficult time together.

However, Wang Tiantian did not, and Wang Tiantian knew very well that he was at a disadvantage in this dangerous transaction. He didn't know Liu Zining's specific location, if he really exposed the conspiracy of Xia and others in public, then what awaited Liu Zining would be a tragic despair, Wang Tiantian couldn't watch all this happen, plus he clearly knew how much the person he liked valued Liu Zining, so he chose to betray, and he also knew very well that the moment he chose to betray, he was a dead man. There's nothing wrong with that, that person has saved him many times, so he should be treated as a favor.

From then on, none of them owed anyone, and he spent his life to repay this love.

If Su Yinian knew what Wang Tiantian thought in his heart, he would definitely scold, the other party was too stupid, and it would be foolish to repay favors in such a way. Sooner or later, everyone will be angry with Wang Tiantian's thoughts.

Wang Tiantian gritted his teeth fiercely, in order to make Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian completely believe in his betrayal, he had to make a choice, and in fact he already knew very well what he should do.

Wang Tiantian suddenly turned his head and glared at Su Yinian fiercely, "Su Yinian, why did you say that there was a problem with this wine, just based on your words, do you know how I will be criticized?" You are going to believe me in unrighteousness.

Wang Tiantian's accusation made Su Yinian stunned in place, his beautiful eyes, his eyes were darker and more unbelievable, "You..."

Wang Tiantian seemed to be even more angry, as if there was a lot of dissatisfaction, "What's the matter if you don't speak?" What are your grievances against me, you say it bluntly, why do you frame me like this?! This

good show made the surrounding guests prick up their ears to see how this play was going to be sung, and the internal personnel of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment actually engaged in infighting, which was interesting, even more interesting than this inexplicable wedding.

Su Yinian sighed slightly, "This glass of wine is indeed frequented, I smell it." "

Since Su Yinian has said so, Feng Bei is 100% sure that Wang Tiantian must have a problem.

Wang Tiantian snorted coldly and said mockingly, "Are you a dog's nose?" Say it smells? Don't you think it's ridiculous to say that? I haven't heard of anyone with such a sensitive nose? You're actually trying to frame me, so why make excuses?!

Seeing Wang Tiantian's appearance of being so messy, Su Yinian's heart seemed to have been stabbed fiercely, and he looked at Wang Tiantian deadly, "Did I frame you, don't you know yourself?"

Wang Tiantian straightened his waist and looked at Su Yinian condescendingly, "Anyway, you are the leader's baby, he believes everything you say, I have been in the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group for so long, and no one believes me."

Seeing his lover's injured appearance, Feng Beizhi was angry, "Since you think we don't trust you enough, then let's go back and check now to see if there is any medicine in this wine, if there is really a problem with this wine, you must give me an explanation." "Since Wang Tiantian has completely changed, don't blame him for being polite.

The surrounding members of the Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment stood up one after another, wanting to catch Wang Tiantian, more or less of them knew Wang Tiantian, seeing Wang Tiantian's abnormal performance, it seemed that they were vaguely aware of something, whether it was a false accusation or not, and they would know when they went back. Wu Xiaoxue frowned tightly, glanced at Wang Tiantian, and then at Su Yinian, Su Yinian was as calm as ever, but Wang Tiantian was a little confused. At this time, Brother Liu took people out to investigate, and it would be very bad if the situation continued to develop like this.

Hearing Feng Beizhi's words, Wang Tiantian roared unhappily and said, "Why? What if there is a problem with this wine in the first place? How can I admit it?

As soon as Wang Tiantian's words came out, Su Yinian's heart chuckled, and he affirmed Wang Tiantian's betrayal even more, Wu Xiaoxue looked at Wang Tiantian in disbelief,

Wang Tiantian said this, it was like changing the law to admit that he had put something in the wine. If he is really innocent, how can he refuse to refute as soon as he opens his mouth? Instead of obediently waiting for the outcome to happen? Either Wang Tiantian knew that there was something in the wine, and the result would not change, or Wang Tiantian distrusted their team excessively, thinking that they would put something in the wine to "slander" his innocence, no matter which one it was, the result was not what these team members wanted to see.

Su Yinian said angrily, "Why are you so scared? Every day, I know you're not this kind of person, you have a hard time, right? As long as you tell me..."

Shi Qingheng sneered and mocked at this time, "Betrayal is betrayal, what else can you suffer?" Wang

Tiantian's body was stiff, as long as Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian doubted him, his task would be completed.

Wang Tiantian simply sat back in his chair and sneered, "I won't recognize what I haven't done."

Feng Beizhi slapped the table angrily, "No one asked you to admit it, just said that this matter must be investigated, and if you don't check it, you think we will wronged you and slander you?" Are you too distrustful of our dragon mercenary group?

"Believe it or not, you guys have the final say?!" Wang Tiantian looks like a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water.

Su Yinian said in a deep voice, "Only after you touch this glass of wine does the wine have a problem, I'm pretty sure my feeling is not wrong, you refuse to let us investigate, but it means that you have a problem."

Wang Tiantian raised his head and met Su Yinian's bright eyes,

Wang Tiantian subconsciously lowered his eyes, avoiding the other party's gaze, "Feeling? You're going to hurt me just by feeling like you're going to hurt me? I still think of you as my best friend, but you do this to me?

Wang Tiantian has repeatedly led the topic to other places, which has already shown that the other party has problems and doubts, even if Su Yinian now says that he was mistaken, I am afraid that everyone has completely doubted Wang Tiantian, no matter how much Wang Tiantian says, it is useless, not to mention that Wang Tiantian really wants to "betray",

Su Yinian's eyes locked on

Wang Tiantian, Even if Wang Tiantian avoided his sight, Su Yinian never wavered, he still felt that Wang Tiantian's betrayal was too abrupt.

It's just that Wang Tiantian's various performances seem to show that Wang Tiantian has long been dissatisfied with the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group, and it doesn't mean that there is someone behind him.

Su Yinian looked at Wang Tiantian and said, "Wang Tiantian, I didn't mean to slander you, let's go back and talk about it, I'm afraid it's not clear to say it here, if it's really me who made a mistake, I will apologize to you." But if that's right, I'd love for you to tell us what happened?

Su Yinian said and reached out to grab Wang Tiantian's wrist, Wang Tiantian shook off

Su Yinian's hand as if he was electrocuted, and said angrily, "Why should I go back with you?" What if you want to kill someone? Chief, Su Yi read and smelled it, are you going to condemn me? Why? I am a cow and a horse for the mercenary group, you let me go east, I dare not go west. Now, just because Su Yinian is a spatial ability, do you all believe what he says? Isn't that unfair to me?

Su Yinian opposite Xia and Shi Qingheng frowned unhappily, will this Wang Tiantian have too much drama? Isn't it over if you admit it obediently? What to do with so much nonsense? It seems that they can't wait for Feng Beizhi to do it, they have to do it themselves, Su Yinian doesn't seem to believe Wang Tiantian's betrayal until now, this is not a good phenomenon, they have to find a way to leave Feng Beizhi behind. If Su Yinian's nose could really smell those strange smells, then they had to think of other ways to continue the next plan and let the plan be disrupted by Shaolin.

But fortunately, Su Yinian's feelings for Wang Tiantian are still very deep, and it seems that it is not impossible to let Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi be separated for such a short period of time, as long as Feng Beizhi drinks the fruit wine with ingredients during this time, their task will be completed.

Feng Beizhi glanced at Wang Tiantian, who was still "dying", and said with a sneer, "I believe my lover, he said that if he can smell it, he will definitely be able to smell it, or we can verify it on the spot, can he smell other smells in the wine?" Wouldn't that be fair to you? You don't have to keep saying "why"? "The more normal Wang Tiantian is, the more Feng Beizhi dislikes the other party, no matter what the reason, betrayal is betrayal. Feng Beizhi will not forgive the betrayer no matter what.

When everyone heard Feng Beizhi say this, they all nodded.

"Yes, since you don't believe it, let's verify it!

"Let some people die convincingly!

"I'm also curious, can Young Master Su really smell other smells in the wine?" Others

were talking, but Wu Xiaoxue was a little anxious in her heart, and hurriedly said to a young man beside her, "Hurry up and get Brother Liu back."

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Beautiful and miserable man with full level rebirth , [Tanmei] Falling into eternal day , [Tanmei] The little boyfriend is ruthless and well-behaved, [Tanmei] Snuggling forward, [Tanmei] Yu Chu , [Tanmei] stop the year, [Tanmei] warmed up, [Tanmei] bastard romance , [Tanmei] strong people are difficult (abo), [Tanmei] I really didn't want to be HE with the former CP in a composite variety show

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.6K 40
ငါလိုး!ငါတို့ကြားမှာဘာအချစ်မှမရှိဘူးတဲ့ငါတစ်ယောက်ထဲအရူးထခဲ့တာပဲ Mr.William စတွေ့တဲ့နေ့ကတည်းကဒီလူသားကငါ့အပိုင်မှန်းကြိုသိပြီးသား မိုးထက်မြင့် ဒီလူယုတ်...
315K 7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ဇာတ်လမ်းတစ်ပုဒ်သာဖြစ်ပါသည်။ Uni/Zawgyi Start Date-17/6...
48.8K 4.8K 33
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...
9.6K 369 9
This story takes place in the universe of 40k. The only major difference is that all primarchs are female. Y/n is the recently installed commissar...