scarlet as rose

נכתב על ידי useruseruserr

in which, cale henituse was a prettiest person to ever exist. forget dragon, even goddess of beauty will neve... עוד

part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8

part 3

3.6K 145 10
נכתב על ידי useruseruserr

heading out

on and hong, they're originally from cat beats people. it's not on this land. they're a foreigner even in their land before, so on didn't expect anything when she and her younger brother runaway from mountain to sea. until she reach this territory.

henituse family is the one who manage the territory. on heard the firstborn was a trash young master, yet his face and family rank make it impossible for people to complain about it vividly.

first time she meets cale henituse is when they're in the slums. the rumors speaks for itself. cale henituse is the prettiest person she ever met. she's young, but her runaway from easterners make her meet quite a lot of people. easy to distinguish, cale henituse was the prettiest.

that trash young master actually have a face that should have belonged to goddess. even when he's frowned when looking at on and hong, his face still look like a breathing doll.

on look at cale face, cale red lips making cale look like he's bleeding. when cale offered them bread, on noticed even his hands is pretty. with long slender fingers and pinkish edges. just like on seen on painting.

for hong, he can see cale henituse as a weak person, so hong naturally didn't feels any threat. regardless his sister always try to tug him away from him, hong can feel it. this young master is not a cruel person like the rumors been whistled. even he gave on and hong a soft bread! not some hard bread on and hong have been stealing before.

to put it simply, on and hong is awestruck.

this cale henituse isn't bad at all. he just inhumanely beautiful and kind.

then they saw cale trying to lift a bag of bread himself to the man eating tree.

of course on and hong trying to give notice how dangerous the man eating tree is. cale just frowned. but that beautiful yet kind man didn't reciprocate and just heading of to the tree. cale is a nobleman, but looking at him bringing sack of bread on his feeble looking body make hong grimace at a thought.

not that they can do anything about it.

they already some orphan in slums. if they died, no one would care. but somehow they feel more helpless as seeing their savior dug their own grave.

it's raining. at night.

on hate rain, same as hong hates snow. well, on just didn't particularly like rain. in their beast from, their fur will wet and uncomfortable. hong also shivering, their fur already drenched at some point.

then he arrived.

cale henituse.

he brings them home. when some orange haired uniform guy who talks in sickly sweet tone take them from him. they meowing, protest why cale dropped them in some random guy arms.

then cale, that beautiful yet trashy man just beckoned indifferently, "they're siblings."

on and hong widen their eyes.

how does he kn—

"you think i don't know?" cale speaks teasingly.

on and hong stare at each other, they gulped.

after some that, they get fed and bathed by hans. then they heading to luxurious chamber with scary butler. he's an assassin. on and hong can't deal with him. it's an instinctual fear they develop after living in slums. they need to survive no matter what.

but by the water in bathroom stop, cale gave an order to ron to left and cale sat down on the couch and looked toward the two kittens. cale then spoke to the two kittens who were whining in a corner far away from him.

"you two are part of the cat tribe, aren't you?"

on and hong nodded their heads without making eye contact with cale.

"are you planning on following me?"

there were no responses to this question.

instead, the red kitten slowly walked over and rubbed its cheek on cale's leg, while the silver kitten approached cale soon after and started to tap cale's foot with her front paw.

cale already had a plan for these two siblings. he nodded his head and made up his mind about the kittens.

"then make yourselves useful."

on and hong immediately responded.

"be useful!"

"be useful!"

cale still in the carriage with two kittens and hans when some mountain bandits hinder their way. cale shivered when he saw choi han, ron, and vicross is people who fight them. ah... poor mountain bandits. don't ever stood in protagonist way, don't you?

as think of that, cale just looking at the nervous kitten and hans.

brak!

dum!

the sounds actually make cale startled. cale can see one of the assailants make it past choi han and others. that man open the door brashly. cale automatically make himself in front of the kittens and hans. but before he actually make a move, hans get the past of cale.

"young master! please get behind me!" hans shouted as the carriage door breaks.

'ah,' cale thought

'i'm their young master... it's natural for them to protect me.'

but cale not their actual young master. and the idea of sacrificing yourself to others is actually absurd.

(no, it's not that cale wanna sacrifice himself with wanting to positioned himself in front of them at first.)

"hahahaha! so it's the famous beauty!" the bandits shouted.

cale frowned.

what?

hans put his hand in front cale, give a hint to cale to more backing off to corner.

the bandits then meet his eyes in front of cale. that stare make cale raise his hands, if something bad gonna happen, cale will using the indestructible shield.

as his hands make an attempt to reach cale, owner of that crazy eyes shouted again, "ah! i think its not just a rumor! i'll take him as my— agh!"

before that man can finish his sentence choi han and ron actually came behind him. choi han cut his hand who's trying get past hans in front of cale. the blood spurted out, wetting the front of carriage and a bit cale face.

and ron literally plunged a knife to his heart.

then, their party become quiet as the body got thrown into the pile of bodies of the bandits by choi han.

cale shivered, what a scene. the protagonist party is really vicious!

"young master! are you okay?!" shout hans.

"meow!"

"meow!"

cale shrugged it off nonchalantly, "i'm not hurt."

hans gave him an odd expression. their young master must used to this kind assault. young master even shivering and has a pale face.

(hell, cale already has a pale skin to begin with.)

"i'm glad to see you're not hurt, young master. this ron deeply apologized for let them past us, shall we rest first?" its ron voice. with some blood in his neat uniform.

with that, their group who have some odd expression in their faces parted. they make himself more ready for rest after beating up mountain bandits. cale himself get seated, waiting the prepared lunch.

the spoiled firstborn of henituse county right now just got his face being cleaned. the blood of the bandits spurted in his face, make ron carefully wiped it.

how dare they make his beloved young master dirtied by their blood. even when they died, ron still begrudge them.

"kh!"

cale have a ridiculously sensitive skin, so when ron unintentionally wiped it to fast, the skin is getting redder and hot.

"i'm sorry young master, the dirt is hard to clean," said ron earnestly. cale just shrugged it off.

for some reason, cale doesn't have an appetite today. maybe witnessing how quiet and fast ron and choi han swinging their weapons make himself scared. it's good he can avoid choi han beating back then. there was no way that someone like choi han, who had no issues beating up the count's son, would be nice and let people just continue to mess with him.

"do you have no appetite?"

cale seemed to be frustrated, as ron approached him with his usual benign smile. he looked back and forth between the rabbit soup and ron, before suddenly realizing something. this old man enjoyed making fun of him.

"yes. none at all."

choi han responded to that statement.

"are you feeling unwell?"

"no, nothing like that."

'i would have no issues if you caught anything other than rabbits.'

cale looked toward choi han, and waved his slender hans waved to tell choi han to not mind him. however, choi han continued to look toward cale with a serious gaze.

"what are you looking at?"

"...was that you first time experiencing a battle?"

cale just casually responded back to choi han who asked with a serious expression. choi han can help to compare that face with beautiful doll at some toy store back in korea. cale is far more beautiful, though.

"what battle? you mean with the bandits earlier?"

"yes."

"of course. i've never seen so many bandits before."

"i see."

choi han nodded his head and quietly mumbled to himself.

"...must have been your first time facing potential death."

ha! one of the soldiers let out a gasp.

ha! cale let out a loud gasp as if he was completely shocked.

choi han gave an sympathetic look towards cale. that bandits earlier clearly raging about cale beauty. they want to use or sold it, they said. choi han making sure he killed them obviously. they say something about peerless beauty from henituse or something. even one of them dared to sacrifice their comrades just to take a look at cale.

cale beauty... is dangerous. it's to the point that people would kill each other just to see a glimpse of him.

'first time facing potential death my ass. do you know how nervous i've been the last few days because of you?' cale frowned, make a scowl happened in his doll like face.

'now i really have no appetite.' cale clicked his tongue.

he had lost all of his appetite. clang. the spoon in cale's hand just fell onto the soup bowl. that was why he didn't realize that the soldiers were looking at him with an understanding gaze, or that choi han had stopped paying attention to everyone around him as he nostalgically thought about the past.

hillsman, the captain knight of this envoy feels really disappointed. in himself, for being useless beat the bandits out of their way. even their liege looks shock after the battle. his liege small body even shivering with odd expression and refuse to eat.

that red haired beauty is their young master. hillsman take an oath of knight to protect someone. and cale henituse is under his protection right now, yet hillsman almost failed. hillsman expected some mountain bandit will hinder them, but he doesn't expect them to react aggressively after looking at the carriage crest.

then one of the bandits shouted something about henituse beauty or something.

their young master is indeed beautiful, hillsman actually never met someone who even as beautiful as cale. but that's doesn't gave them permission to have the audacity to look at him with unsavory look.

if that young swordsman and ron hadn't killed that one pest, maybe something—god forbit—happened to their young master.

"cale-nim."

"what?"

cale was thinking about how he didn't need to be so nervous anymore because he managed to avoid getting beaten up and also got the indestructible shield, when choi han's voice snapped him back to reality.

"cale-nim, do you not study any martial arts?"

"no need."

"shouldn't you at least have the strength to protect yourself?"

there was concern in that seriousness. cale wondered why choi han was suddenly becoming so serious, but decided to answer the question anyways.

"i have plenty of ways already."

cale took his gaze off of choi han and looked around. 15 soldiers who were stronger than him, and 5 knights who would do well no matter where they went. there were only a few servants aside from them, but ron, vicross, the two kittens, and even deputy butler hans were much stronger than cale.

cale made eye contact with each of the people before turning back to choir han to ask.

"you can see them too, right?"

cale started to smile. he knew that they would all protect him. of course, he wasn't sure about ron or vicross, but they would at least prevent him from getting killed by someone.

but from opposing perspective, it look like cale is accepting the fact that he has weak body so he just can rely on guard to protect him. like some withering flower, cale henituse place his trust to people not to hurt him. hillsman and choi han grimaced at the thought.

at cale beauty and obliviousness, it's indeed making his safety their responsibility.

pest like the mountain bandits was not the first after all.

not to mention cale henituse is still young.

who knows what kind of beauty that would develop in the future?

choi han frowned at the thought, from now on he swore to protect his liege until the end. from the pest that dare to try approach something that precious to him.

"and i trust my heart," cale continued with cheeky smile. his doll like face looks cute with that.

from that day, like achieving some enlightenment, henituse knight will train as hard as horse.

author note:

lolol im fasten the plot after so maybe next chapter will gonna see raon and cale in his fake arm uniform ^^*
ah we already see cale beauty from ron, lily, basen, choi han, on, hong, and hillsman?

pls wait to see venion and raon perspective of cale!! ^^

ah... and maybe kage and taylor too~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.1K 146 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
65.8K 3.3K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...
6.1K 347 10
Choi Han woke up right next to the man that he once beat to a pulp. The last thing he remembered is fighting against the white star and now he was ly...
195K 14.8K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...