SURVIVED HIM | 18+

Od sensualrosee

Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no d... Více

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE

TWENTY

3.9K 76 3
Od sensualrosee

TWENTY

Lana Del Rey | F**k it I Love You

     Black Armani suit's in a dark sequence sat around the room chatting and observing each other. I was gifted a black Saint Laurent dress to wear for the gathering, it was laid out on my bed once I woke up. From the balcony, I spotted Reign crouched down to a seated much older man holding a cane. The stranger looks nicely polished, gel styled salt and pepper hair, and silver rings decorated his fingers.

     This must be what Amaya mentioned yesterday about the Gusev Family coming to visit. I'm not in the mood to meet his family. I was running low on energy and life, breathing is slowly becoming a difficult task.

     Last night I felt Reign wrap his arms around me when he came to bed late, but left before I woke up. Over these past months I quickly begun to recognised whenever Reign is angry at me or lusting over me in any moment. There's slight amusement in his eyes when we're together doing okay, on the other hand when he's pissed you can sense the heat radiating off him.

     I was taking pills to execute my fetus behind his back, can you even begin to imagine the damage and a monster I've created.

     A light touch on my back made me jump, "sorry, sorry!" Stassie whispered with worry, I instantly relaxed knowing it was her.

We both looked at people observing them in silence before I spoke first, "I can't believe you willingly bought property in this neighbourhood to just be my friend."

She smiled still facing the people below us, "psst, I've been a risk taker my whole life, the biggest risk was leaving my family behind and my poor trust fund." She fake broke her voice pretending to wipe away her nonexistent tears.

I looked at her unfazed by her fake sob story.

"Okay fine, I still have the money they've been putting money in that account since my greats. They threatened to take it away, but I blacked mail them. You don't just become a billion dollar family by doing the right thing, but enough about me why are you standing up here alone?"

"I'm not in the mood to meet his family, I don't think I ever will be but I have no choice as usual."

"Look there's Amaya, she doesn't look too happy to be here either." We watched her awkwardly interact.

"Ladies." A russian feminine voice greeted us from behind. "Amina, nice to see you again." I refused to acknowledge her.

"I'm going to grab me a mimosa." Stassie walked off leaving the two of us alone.

I have yet to even glance up at her,"I understand why you hate me, my family is not easy - I know Reign has not been gentle with you. I don't mean to scare you but those men down there were instructed that if they look you in the eye or touch you they will die for it - that's how much you mean to Reign. His command is the law you respect and obey. It's bigger than the mafia, he's apart of something much bigger across the globe." My breath hitched once I caught a trembling sensation in my fingers.

"Why - why are you telling me this?" I finally looked her straight in the eye.

"You were chosen by the leader and down there is our dedushka starter of everything our last name stands for. You didn't think you wouldn't meet him?" I shook my head feeling the tears burning to fall from my eyes. I turned to look back at the grey haired stranger.

"Once you go downstairs to shake his hand you officially become apart of this family, and every new addition to the family meets dedushka Gusev. " she stepped closer lowering her voice.

     "Now more than ever, you did almost birthed the next mafia heir."

I inhaled focusing on my breathing so my fingers no longer trembled. I was stripped of my options, I'm like a yes man only I don't get to say yes. It was nauseating, I'm suffering silently each day is a struggle for me, the constant migraines after physical hurt.

     Reign moves in silence I will never know he's next moves for me, to see his family here means something. I shakily hold onto the rail, my heels clicking on the wooden steps down.

Reign approaches me the dark power oozing off him then onto everyone in the room. Their gaze follows him, watching as he holds his hand out for me. He pulls me into his embrace, I look up at him taking in his charming features.

"Stunning as always." He lays a soft kiss on my lips, I shyly kiss him back remembering glaring eyes on us. "Come meet my grandfather." Another kiss to my forehead lastly my nose.

     I nodded letting him lead me over to the couch, the room fell silent everyone was watching. My arm in his we stood before him, another Gusev radiating intense power.

"Dayte nam komnatu." Immediately the house was empty with just us three. "Sit Amina." His grandfathers hard stare looked me over, the authority within just one word refuses any hesitance.

I sat beside him he fixed to turn to me, "Aren't you prettier than a picture? Very very gorgeous girl hm."

"T-thank you s-sir." I stuttered fidgeting with my fingers on my lap.

"I'm Rafa Gusev his grandfather. I heard about your miscarriage, it saddens me that happened. I look forward to more new editions to my family soon da?" He smiled with a nod, I sent an unsure one back.

"Tell me about yourself Amina."

"W-well I'd—,"

"Father? You seem to have forgotten me again." A unfamiliar voice cut through with heels clicking from the hall. Both Reign and Rafa unfazed as they looked at each other.

"Rolan, you interrupted me." Rafa responded pronouncing those words carefully. This Rolan sat on the couch opposite us throwing a leg over his knee. Reign stood at my side as I'm still seated next to his grandfather. The world is in trouble, this resemblance the Gusev have is truly remarkable.

     "Son what a beautiful creature you have there." Rolan acknowledges Reign shifting his eyes on me. "Such beauty torments others around them, a face like this causes trouble and chaos. How you pretty girl got Reign involved with a sex trafficking ring nyet?"

     His Russian accent is the strongest one yet, more terrifying. Is that what this gathering is about, I'm going to die today. Reign still silent observing.

    Rafa spoke, "Tread lightly Rolan, my empire was snatched from you the minute you almost ran it into the fucking ground. You do anything to mess with this and the Gusev last name the lord is my witness I will have your wife by her head." I looked over at Reign his stare still on his father.

     Rolan chuckled but nodded anyway no longer speaking, Rafa turned back to me.

     "Apologies Amina my son is a nuisance, now where were we sweetheart." He gently smiled at me. "Ah yes, tell me about yourself."

I was shivering in my seat, my heart was beating to fast. "Sorry w-will you excuse me." I whispered slightly panting, I made a quick walk for a closest bathroom. I shut the door behind me, breaking down in front of the mirror.

I held onto the counter looking into my own eyes, a sight calling for help but no one is there to heal her. I can taste my own heart - as my mind raced. The direction my life turned made me constantly wonder. I stopped my thoughts before I dug myself deeper.

     The door opened revealing Reign, he shut it behind him putting his hands in is pants pocket. I didn't look towards him, his eyes were glued to the side of me.

     "Why are you crying Ami?"

     I was silent, in that moment I looked towards him vulnerable. Those words felt genuine, somewhat endearing.

     I took in a deep breath glancing down at my shaky hands, "A lot of emotions, I did lose my baby." I whispered.

      "Why must you provoke me Amina?"

       Suddenly I don't know where this ounce of courage came from, but I wiped my tears with the back of my hand before standing before him. His height intimidating he kept that strong posture.

"I have been through so much before you and with you. The first time you spoke to me, you told me you will do anything to keep such a smile on my face, and you will break a man's neck for touching me. I thought it meant you will do anything for me."

I'm sure my eyes are sparkling as tears danced through them.

"You think I don't know when you're happy or when something upsets you? When you smile it reaches those brown eyes I adore, when you laugh your nose creases a little. And yes, I will kill any man who touches you or fucks with you because you're my woman, and you will have my name. "

He continues, "You did something behind my back, I have thought about all the ways I can take the life out those beautiful eyes, but I have no desire to kill you any more. Don't say I never had mercy on you."

"Do you even love me Reign?"

His hand reached to the back of my neck pulling me up to meet his lips, "Love is just a word with no true meaning, what I feel for you is much greater than any word." He spoke against my lips, letting his breath hit my lips. I was speechless locked in his trance.

     "This girl you bought is on her way here, so you have any plans for her?" His grip on my waist tightened. I shook my head no. It was the truth, that night at the auction I felt like I had to do something, maybe it was fate I saw her again and this time I did something about it.

He chuckled kissing the side of my face down to my jawline, my body begun heating up at the gesture, "You my beautiful is as naive as they come." I close my eyes leaning my head inviting his soft kisses.

"I-I was hoping you had a job for her." I rasped out, Reign gave me one last kiss on my collar bone before facing me.

"A nice one please." I wrapped my arms around his neck, he pulled me in closing any left over space between us.

"Whatever my queen wants da, I'll arrange something." Finally pecking my lips sealing it, he took my hand kissing it, I looked up at him and he looked back at me. His pupils dilated the expression of desire in his eyes intensified.

      It was like a wind was knocked out of me, my lower stomach pushed against the marble counter. My hand pressed against the mirror I let out a shaky breath. He pushed my legs apart, raising my expensive dress to my hips.

I glanced back at him taking my bottom lip in my mouth. My panties were moist, he ran a finger over my covered slit locking his gaze with mine. Words were mentally spoken, nothing else needed to be said.

Slipping my panties to the side, Reign gathered my juices with two fingers making me whimper. He sucked them clean off, before bring the same hand to slap my ass causing me to flinch forward at the sting shutting my eyes.

A thrust of a tongue made contact with my lower lips. I moaned out throwing my head back. The masculine grip he hand on my ass cheeks, spreading showcasing both my entrances. The cold air making contact was soon warm once his tongue flat against my inner core. His wet flicking so addicting, my soft moans bouncing off the mirror.

I was panting at the heavy sucking he had on my clit the wet sounds made me squirt a little water. Seeing as he made this happen, he quickly inserted two fingers in my cunt. Stroking at my g-spot making me cry out, a smile of pleasure on his face when I came retracing his fingers.

     His thumb in me fucking me, collecting juices taking it to my forbidden place nobody has been. Circling the entrance while his fingers rubs me up and down slowly, I panicked when he licked it.

A thought popped up, "Reign your family." I whispered. He ignored me raising to his full height, looking at me through the mirror unbuckling his belt, putting a hand over my lips. He bent over me kissing me on the side of my face, I shut my eyes at the gentle gesture.

His engorged tip poking at my taboo entrance, "One day I will stretch you out back here." Reign whispered in my ear.

His hand still on my mouth, he ran his cock up and down my slit before shoving only the tip in my wet cunt. Slow thrusts forcing juices down my inner leg, I know he wanted me to feel all of him bit by bit. Moving his hand to the back of my neck, he squeezed.

My moans got a little louder Reign made no attempt to quiet me, I'm sure he wanted everyone in the house to hear. There is no faking it with Reign Gusev, you will cum when he says so.

His thrusts got sloppier so he pulled me back by my hips driving me to arch my back deeper. The side of my face against the cold counter, I got a glimpse of him.

The sight of it all has me giddy and weak, his perfectly designed tattoos, the people on the other side of the door, him fucking me like his personal whore.

His dark hair falling down his forehead, he looked concentrated. We shared eye contact again, my eyes rolled back once I felt my release creeping up, my walls clenched but he pulled out, snatching it away from me.

We both were breathing heavy still unsatisfied, "I'm just getting started." He groans out, and I couldn't agree more.

Happy new year everyone!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.5M 114K 36
Sophia Marino lived with her aunt in America since she was 7, her mom died when she was still a baby and she would visit her family during holiday. N...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
14.4K 457 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...