Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

Autorstwa angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... Więcej

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 21

1.6K 64 0
Autorstwa angelss_srcha

Rebecca's pov

I was surprised at the moment, has Freen recovered her memories? My whole self was skeptical of what to do and of what to act. I just thought that she would remember the fact that I've hurt her feelings deeply the day before the break up with my ex-girlfriend. I was sweating uncontrollably, I stood there in front of Freen, without words coming our from my mouth.

I was unsure of whether I'd be happy for her that her memories are back, or whether I'd be sad nor nervous. I looked at her deeply into her eyes, and she did the same. For a while of looking at each other's eyes, Freen's expression change all of a sudden.

"Why are you here?" She said in a stern voice. My nervousness was killing me right now. Should I reply to her? Should I lie about everything? Should I tell her all the things had happened, tell her about our dads, and the things that had happened in our house. "I...Freen, I care-" She cut my sentence "You never cared for me." She says with seriousness. I was shocked.

Since when did I never really cared for her?

"I do Freen... I-" and there she is, cutting my sentences. "You never did Rebecca!" She shouts "This is quite new to you. I don't know why you've changed your personality towards me, after what you've done and what you've said towards me wasn't a distant memory for me. I remember it all now. Though I never really remembered that you actually cared, well, because you never did." She stated. Oh I guess her memories are back. And I know she remembers it. I don't have any excuses now. "Can you let me explain things, Freen? Please?" I pleaded. And her being the most soft-hearted girl in this planet. She agreed with a nod.

"You know.. A lot happened before you got your memories back.." I started. She moved a little bit in her bed and let me sit there beside her, awww I thought she was angry at me... she's back to the softest woman that I had fallen inlove with..

"Do you perhaps have some.. kind of like... a disorder or something?..." I asked shyly while rubbing the back of my neck. I saw her did a big gulp through her throat and I can sense she was nervous. "N..No... of course not.. why.. why would you thing I have a common disorder?.. haha.." she stuttered.

Ok. That's weird, and the most weirdest part is that she was sweating even though the air conditioning was on. Maybe there is something, but I won't let my thoughts up.

"Oh.. Alright.." I said and I started talking again. "You and your dad had a fight this morning, he was bragging to you about having a grandchild with me, And-" I said and she looked at me in shock. "WHAT THE FORK N' SPOON?" She exclaimed. "Calm down.. that's why I asked you if you have a certain disorder like you know.. " I said As she still looked at me with disagreement eyes.

Somehow, our conversation was being interrupted by my phone, it was ringing non stop. I just answered it cause it might be important but as I looked at the caller, it was Freen's dad and I was hesitating to answer it. "H..Hello dad..?" I said and mouthed Freen that take this call and she nodded. I excused myself to her and headed outside of the hospital room."Are you with Sarocha right now Becca?" He asked with seriousness in his tone.
I'm still angry at him and my dad for scolding Freen like that. "Yes, why though?" I replied.

"Her personal doctor had informed me that she had recovered her memories back. So I thought she had somehow forgot about what had happen between us a while back.. tell her i'm sorry for that."

He explained.

"Dad.. I can't tell her that you're sorry... and no she hasn't remembered it (yet)" I said emphasizing 'yet' "but you should be the one who apologize to her in person. You made a mistake directly to her.." I added and he sighed at the other side of the line.

"Yes, thank you for making me understand Rebecca.. I'll talk to her soon enough and I'll apologize to her. Sorry for bothering you.. and I'll get going... Take care of Sarocha for me?" He stated and questioned me at the last sentence he said. "Alright, I'll take good care of her dad.." I replied, assuring him that I can do it. That I can take care of his daughter.

After that call with Freen's father. I walked in the room once again and I saw her resting in her bed. I can see that she was comfortable and so I chuckled at her cuteness.

Gosh am I falling deeply for her now?

I tiptoed gently towards her but my sandals weren't really helping. It produces some tapping noises that I knew Freen heard it.

I'll never going to be wearing this sandals ever again.

I looked up in frustration about my sandals, she saw me, and I knew she already read my face that I was frustrated so she laughed. "You were annoyed with you sandals, aren't ya?" She said and I heard her lightly chuckled.

Well, aren't she such a cutiee :>

   "Nah.. I wasn't annoyed, but I was frustrated.." I said and I dramatically rolled my eyes which made her laugh a bit. "Can you help me sit up, Rebecca?" She asked politely. "Oh please, just call me becky.. you called me that a while back." I said and I saw her grinning. "Or can I  just call you mine..?" She said and I was taking aback by that. I was stunned to even move, I can feel my cheeks are already burning red right now because I just heard her laugh.

   "S..Stop joking around you shithead!!" I said and slowly starting to punch her arm. "Oww!! You do know that I'm still hospitalized you smol girl!!" She said trying to stop me from punching her.

  "What did you just call me? You jerk?!" I said and she tried not to laugh so I punched her a bit hard making her scream in pain. "OUCH! How can a smol girl do that?" She said making a crying face while rubbing the place where I punched her. "First of all, I AM NOT SMALL! you dumbass." I said dramatically rolling my eyes on her and she laughed. I smiled to the fact that I just made her laugh. It was like winning something that's so valuable. I just looked at her, she was so attractive when she laughs, and her showing her cute gummy smile, I could look at her for days or even months.

    Later on, we were talking about almost everything, I noticed that she already got comfortable with me, and she also noticed that we were wearing matching pjs. She asked me when will she meet our son, I mean, our dog.. and so I said that she will meet him soon when she'll get discharge at the hospital. She went blue after that, and I assured her that she'll get discharged soon. And that made her smile lightly.

   Our conversation was once again got interrupted by a gently knocking on the door. And I walked up towards it and opened it revealing Her personal doctor which was Doctor Sky with P'Heng.

Wait? Why is P'Heng here?

  They greeted me warmly and by the time Freen saw P'heng, She squealed, "Phi!! I miss you so much!!" She said joyfully like she hasn't seen P'Heng for years. And Phi did the same. They hugged each other and Freen explained that she had her memories back and P'Heng was very happy for her, P'Heng called the others and said that he and Freen had good news for them. I know they all suspected that Freen has her memories back, because that was the obvious reason for a 'good news' about Freen.

   Soon when we were waiting for Freen's gang to arive, the two of them (Freen and P'Heng) were in a quite serious conversation between them, and only the two of them. And here I was, talking with Doctor sky about something..

  "How are you two doing Miss Rebecca?" Asked doctor sky while I asked him to sit beside me. "We're doing fine doctor.. and Please just drop the formalities, we're all friends here. Call me becca or becky perhaps." We chuckled at the same time "Alright then, you can call me sky.." He said and I nodded in agreement. "You're older than me right? Can I call you Phi?" I asked and he nodded. We stayed in a comfortable silence, and just watching the two duos laughing together like there's no tomorrow. I also noticed the gaze of sky since the day they saw each other. Well, you can call it 'love at first sight'. We all know that P'heng was starting to like P'Sky and we support him.

  But I can't seem to understand the meaning of the gaze P'Sky gave to P'Heng right now. Was it that Sky was also feeling the same way to P'Heng? That can be possible, though P'Heng got face and body of a man. He was totally manly and attractive at the same time but he wasn't my type though. There was no way this man beside me wasn't going to fall for him, Phi's charms and the way he interacted with other people was charming. But like I said, he wasn't my type.

   (Maybe the girl beside her was.🤭)

"You're Freen's wife, right? Oh uh.. sorry if I questioned all of a sudden.." he stuttered. "well it's alright. And Yes, I.. am.." I replied and he looked at me and he smiled. "Don't worry becca, I know... and I was just making sure if you accepted as you're Freen's wife.." I was confused. "You started to like her, do you?" He said and averted his eyes towards the two who were currently teasing each other with jokes.

  Laughter filled the room made by those two. But we didn't have to worry about that. The vip room was sound proof. And it was twice as huge as the other rooms. And about the question of P'Sky, I was thinking uncontrollably, I wasn't sure what to answer, I know I liked Freen since I first laid my eyes on her but I was too shy to admit it. I just stayed silent and let myself get red like a tomato. P'Sky noticed it and he chuckled.

"Well, it's alright. We are the same actually.."

He said, making me look at him and he was smiling at P'Heng. I was overjoyed that I knew now that the feeling of those two were mutual. I smiled to the fact that P'Heng may have found his soulmate that could love him for eternity.

"You like P'Heng??" I said making sure. And he nodded in excitedly. "So, are you two together now?" I said and I could see the blush on his face. "Don't tell anyone about this, ok?" He said excitedly, and turned to me. "I wont!" I exclaimed. "He started to court me, since the past two weeks. Oh and we got close since the first month of Freen's Coma. He also did the first move." He said and I could see sparks in his eyes. "Wow! Really?!! I'm happy for you phi!!" I said and we did a high-five. Like we're both gay.(🌈)

"Don't tell anyone alright? Even Freen. He said to keep it a secret until we were both officially together." He added and I nodded in response. We continued to talk about our life was and I was getting comfortable talking to him. He was funny and sweet. P'Heng got the right person, so true.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

251K 5.5K 16
High powered CEO Rebecca Armstrong is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, and has the respect of many in the corporate world. She has a clo...
186K 7.7K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
428K 25.7K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...
52.7K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...