✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

184

58 0 0
By ruwen05026

I love to read the Pen Fun Pavilion

提示:宁可少字也别错字

Search for novels

Login, Register

HomeFantasy novelsXianxia novelsUrban FictionRomanceHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionHorror novelsFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Love to read the pen fun pavilion > The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 184

Chapter 184

Author: Please call me King of the Mountain Back to Table of Contents Add to Bookmark Recommend this book

Remember [Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion www.adbqg.com] in one second, and read wonderful novels for free without pop-ups! The www.adbqg.com of Biqu Pavilion is the fastest update of the latest chapter of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days!

The little boy turned back in fear, and saw a woman with blond hair standing behind him looking at him expressionlessly, seeing that it was a woman, the little boy's original nervous and scared mood disappeared all of a sudden, as soon as he raised his head, his face quickly piled up a pitiful expression, a pair of black eyes looked at the blonde woman pitifully and said: "I want to secretly bring it back to my sister to eat, my sister's leg is injured and she can't walk, We haven't had anything to eat for two days..."He reached out and carefully grabbed the corner of her clothes, and begged, "Sister, please don't tell others, okay?" I won't dare next time. His pupils were large and black, his hair was slightly curly, although his whole body was gray, and his nails were full of black mud, but he looked very cute, and the pitiful expression on his face was even more pitiful, and a hard-hearted person would not be able to bear to refuse his request when he saw such a poor child.

"Girl, the little doll is not sensible, forget it this time!" The old man opposite also helped to intercede.

Gu Ning didn't have any sympathetic expression on his face, and happened to see Luo Long passing by: "Luo Long, come here."

When the

little boy saw that she called a man, he was immediately so frightened that he slipped off the stool and was about to run away, Gu Ning grabbed his back collar as soon as he stretched out his hand, ignoring the child's struggle and said to Luo Long: "Look at this child, and when you send them back, go back with him to see if he has a sister with a leg injury."

Luo Long looked at the boy seriously, remembered his appearance, and said, "No problem."

As soon as Gu Ning put his hand on it, he lifted the little boy who had given up struggling and slipped it onto the stool and sat down, and then walked away.

The little boy kept watching Gu Ning walk away, his face a little confused.

Soon the second, third, and fourth batches of people all arrived in turn, and Gu Ning had been standing not far from the gate and observing.

To her disappointment, there were about two or three hundred people in total, but the proportion of them was still very small, almost only one or twenty people participated in the assessment.

Tossed for a whole afternoon, and the number of people who finally passed reached eighty, the oldest was fifty-three years old, the youngest was fifteen years old, most of them were relatively young, and at the same time, the eighteen women who came to participate in the assessment were all stayed, among the eighteen women, only five of them had killed zombies with their own hands, but Sister Hong thought after talking to each of them, The mere fact that they have the courage to come to the assessment has proven themselves.

After learning about the treatment of the resettlement site, not a single person was unwilling to stay, and they were all very glad that they had passed the assessment, and those who passed the assessment were allowed to bring their family members, and on the same day, they returned to the resettlement site where they were before, and went back to pack their bags and bring their families, so this time, the population of the resettlement site increased by nearly 150 people.

In the evening, they received a new quilt, warm clothes, and some necessary daily necessities in the playground. At first, they thought they were going to exchange it for something, but when they learned that these were distributed for free, they were all stunned, and they couldn't believe it!

In terms of accommodation, families live together, while single-minded ones are divided into men's and girls' dormitories, and a classroom is covered with quilts, which can sleep dozens of people.

Here, Cheng Ming and Zhang Yang are responsible for the placement.

On the other hand, when Luo Long came back, he brought back two children, one boy was the child who stole porridge during the day, and the other was Luo Long's back, with a pale face, looking like he was seven or eight years old, and he was wrapped in Luo Long's down jacket and fell asleep on Luo Long's back.

The left calf was exposed, and it was covered layer by layer with an unknown cloth.

"Their parents are gone, so he lives with his sister in a corner of their settlement, and he doesn't even have a tent," Luo Long said. His sister's leg was said to have been beaten while stealing something to eat outside.

When

it was sent to Gao Yue, Gao Yue was taken aback when he saw the girl's wound: "This wound has been around for at least half a month, and it has been completely infected." If you had changed the previous leg, you might have to have had your leg amputated. The

girl had already woken up, and when she heard this, her face turned pale with fright, and she wanted to say something, but she bit her lip and didn't dare to speak, she didn't even dare to cry, and her tears were wrapped in her eyes, and she looked strange and pitiful.

The little boy cried first, and while wiping his tears, he said to Gao Yue: "Sister, can you not cut off my sister's leg?" Can you not let her be disabled?

Gao Yue, who smelled the tears of the sad witness, didn't even move his eyebrows, and asked, "Do you want her to live or her legs?" The

little boy was stunned for a moment, then bit his lip and didn't speak, and said for a long time: "I want my sister to live..."

Gao Yue glanced at him with satisfaction, and then said, "Luo Long, take him away first." By the way, I called Meng Yao to come over and help and prepare for the operation.

When Luo Long heard this, he took the boy out.

Gu Ning didn't bother about these things, she was now discussing with her third brother Jia Daochang and them about the things that the resettlement site needed, such as generators, or solar energy, and communication equipment, which were all needed. Gu Ning remembered them one by one and prepared to bring them over next time. Now she didn't follow the rule of going back once every two days, if she needed something, she would go over there first to edit a text message and send it, make an appointment to receive it, maybe have a meal with Ji Jiuze by the way, discuss the progress of the resettlement site with him, and then come back and convey Ji Jiuze's suggestion to the third brother and them.

A week passed quietly, and the settlement that was originally used for the elderly and weak women and children has undergone drastic changes in this week. Excluding the elderly and children alone, the population of the settlements has reached more than 500. Among them, there are more than 100 women and nearly 400 men.

The original one-meter-high wall has been covered to two meters high, and the guards stationed inside the gate have changed from five at the beginning to ten now, and the patrol outside the door has never reached fifty, and every ten people are a team, and each team has a team leader, and the 24-hour uninterrupted cross-inspection of the resettlement site within 300 meters, including the route behind the mountain, all belong to the patrol range. Those who did not patrol the task were given devilish physical training on the basketball court next to the cafeteria.

Also in the form of a squad combination, PK is carried out once a week, and the defeated team can get additional material rewards.

Some of those who were defined as unfit to serve as combatants were also placed in appropriate positions, such as building protective fences and reinforcing fences under the direction of Jia Daochang, or helping with logistical tasks in the cafeteria.

Adults have adult tasks, and children are not easy either, and after the cultural class in the morning, the physical training in the afternoon is enough for them to endure enough hardships. In the physical training, Wu Sen He Xiang Xu played the role of half a teacher, plus a support group or so, the four of them have been very prestigious among those half-grown children, and even nicknamed the foursome, at first they and those children who came in later may not get along too well, although the two children are only a week apart, but He He and their children have a lot of cohesion under the "leadership" of the foursome, Not to mention the children who followed the third company at the beginning, and the family children who came in later looked a little out of place, with bad Xi developed in other settlements. The two very different children were naturally incompatible, and conflict soon erupted.

But soon Wu Sen He He Xiang Xu and the four of them* went down, and directly sent the three and a half children in the later period into the infirmary.

Although Xiang Xu has lost her mental power, her WeChat among the children is higher, more like the brains of a foursome. He He Wu Sen will ask Xiang Xu's opinion first, no matter what. So Dad Gu called Xiang Xu directly.

Xiang Xu has always respected Teacher Gu, although she has always been very calm, after all, this time she made a mistake and was called over, so she was inevitably a little apprehensive.

Father Gu saw her apprehension, patted her little head and said, "Don't worry, the teacher didn't think you made a mistake when he called you over. He waited until Xiang Xu looked at him in amazement before continuing, he knew that Xiang Xu was even more mature than some adults, so he directly told her about Gu Ning's long-term plan and the future of this settlement.

In the end, he said something like this: "Xiang Xu, you are different from ordinary children, I see the shadow of Ning Ning in you, and I even believe that in another ten years, you may become the leader of your generation." At that time, you may not be leading these dozens of children, but hundreds of thousands of people! They are all very good children, but they are far less mature than you, and you need to guide them. The same is true of the new children, they are no different from you, they just lack teaching, and we should be more patient, you know, among these people there may be your future companions. Your sister Gu Ning has great expectations for you, and I believe you will not let her down.

Xiang Xu respects Gu's father very much, but for Gu Ning, she admires it, and she has always regarded becoming a person like Gu Ning as her goal. And since the reunion with Gu Ning, Gu Ning has not thrown too many eyes on her, but has been divided by Xia Sang a lot of attention, causing her to be a little depressed recently, and Gu's father's words are like a booster, so that Xiang Xu suddenly glows with strength, she is convinced of what Gu's father said, even if Gu Ning's sister is not too close to her, but she has the highest expectations for her, and how can she live up to Gu Ning's expectations for her, It can be said that the impact of Gu's father's words on her is immeasurable.

Xiang Xu nodded heavily, his eyes were incomparably bright, and he said firmly: "Teacher, I will definitely work hard!"

After that, she didn't know how to persuade Wu Senhe and the four of them to go to the infirmary to apologize to the boys, according to Huang Mengyao, because of his young age, he shouted sweetly to his brother, but made the half-old boys very embarrassed, saying that they should not beat people first.

This turmoil may seem inconspicuous, but if left unchecked, it will become a small pebble thrown into the lake, although small, but enough to make ripples on the calm surface of the lake, and leave a lasting disaster. And this turmoil was quietly resolved during a conversation between Gu's father and Xiang Xu, and there was no ripple, which invisibly made the relationship between the children of this generation closer and united, and avoided many hidden dangers behind. And many years later, Xiang Xu, whenever he thinks of today, will sigh at the wisdom and foresight of Mr. Gu back then.

After receiving two more injured people who were injured in training, Gao Yue was furious, she had complained to Gu Ning more than once before, she should recruit a few more doctors to come back, although Huang Mengyao also learned a lot of skills before and after, but in a short period of time, she could only treat a small illness of headache, brain fever, fall and bruise, it was difficult to pick up the beam alone, and the two girls recruited to help behind did not move at all with medical knowledge, at most they cleaned the wound, Stick a band-aid or something, you can only do a handyman. And Gao Yue has to study and treat at the same time, and he is really a little lacking in skills, and even has to sacrifice his rest time for several days to do research, which is very intolerable for Gao Yue.

And Gu Ning also said that he was very helpless, how important doctors are in the last days, almost all doctors have been recruited by those bases in the capital, and most of the resettlement sites in the capital are not equipped with doctors. However, there are several teachers, and even university professors, but this doctor is really difficult to recruit. Gu Ning had no choice but to appease Gao Yue as much as possible, while urging the person in charge of "recruitment" to hurry up.

The two children who were brought back by Luo Long, the elder brother is called Xu Jin, and the younger sister is called Xu Wan. Gao Yue did her best to save Xu Wan's leg and was not amputated. They also made an exception to stay in the settlement. Although Xu Jin is young, he is very clever and lively, and his sister is quiet and introverted, but she has a sweet mouth and is polite. The people at the resettlement site, including Gu's mother and Jia Daochang, liked them very much. Xu Jin quickly established a good relationship with Wu Sen and them with his self-acquainted skills, and became the little follower of the foursome. And Xia Sang, who was isolated by Xiang Xu intentionally or unintentionally at the beginning, after that conversation, Xiang Xu has eliminated all the mustards, plus she is good enough, and she is slowly included in the "power center" of the children.

Gao Yue's soilless cultivation experiment has also been completed, and she diluted enough to allow a batch of vegetables to ripen in three days. The work of harvesting vegetables is handed over to the elderly people in the resettlement sites who are unable to do other heavy work, and they are more than happy to contribute to the resettlement sites. For a time, everyone in the resettlement site performed their duties and stood in the most suitable position for themselves, and everything was in order, showing a thriving and vibrant scene, which made people full of good expectations for the future.

Recommend this book Previous Chapter Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter Bookmark

Tip: Press Ctrl+D to quickly save the current chapter page to your browser favorites; Press Enter to return to the chapter table of contents, press ← to go back to the previous chapter, and press → to go to the next chapter.

All the content of the novel The Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days comes from the Internet, and I love to read the pen and the fun pavilion is only for the original author to call me the king of the mountain for the promotion of the novel. Welcome all book friends to support, please call me the king of the mountain and collect the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days.

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 Love Reading Pen Fun Pavilion(www.adbqg.com) All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 366 9
This story takes place in the universe of 40k. The only major difference is that all primarchs are female. Y/n is the recently installed commissar...
17.1K 2.3K 28
Title - Description မှာ ထည့်ထားပါတယ် Update- တစ်ပတ် ၂ပိုင်း
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.5M 149K 57
There's more out there than you think. Ashley Cartwright works on a secluded island for her father as a secretary. The lab her father works at i...