Heart Beats!! -Ashaangi๐Ÿ’œ(com...

Oleh Jaanukannan05

Broken souls>>love A story plot of two individuals and their love.Tanglish story๐Ÿ˜ #1 for purple Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Casts:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
New story!!!!
NEW STORY !!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 34

841 57 6
Oleh Jaanukannan05

Recap:Day out - car romance..

***********************
Hey guys,..!!
Sorry guys,I think nan story writing pattern change panunatu neraya peruku pudikala pola.. So I decided to write as I did before... Sorry if I'm disappointed you.. Only 20 votes, seriously🙁 romba kastama iruntuchu.. Story continue panavae tonala.. May be update pani romba naal anatala koda irukalam enaku correct ah teriyala.. Please eduva iruntallum sollunga....

Anyways Happy Reading.. Happy weekend 💖

Ishq u all💖
Jaanu💖
*************************

After the kutty romance in the car. Abhi drove the car towards the resort.

Ab:Darling...

Si:sollu babyma...

Ab:Aii.. Itu nalla irukae.. he squealed in excitement..

Si:Hayoda... Romba adata da..
she teased him..

They reacged the resort and enter their suite. It consists of two bedrooms and a kitchen .Her eyes twinkled in happiness. Suddenly,abhi lifted her in his arms and swirled while sindhu giggled in happiness. He dropped her and pulled her into a hug. His hands rested on either sides of her waist.

Ab:Pudichiruka..

Si:Romba... she gazed his eyes and said huskily

Ab:Edha.. he raised one of his eyebrows

Si:mmm... she shaked her head left and right and said... Ennoda Alazhgana purushan kuduta suprise ah... in meeky voice.

Ar:Paraah... he curved his lips downwards.. and said.. Avan avlo alazgha irupana... he bite his lips to control his smile.

Si:romba.. Ana avan kannu enna matum tan pakum... said and flipped her hair..

Arjun chuckled and bite her cheeks..

Si:Daeii... Vidu da.. Eruma.. She beat his arms.. He left her.

Ar:Enaku ita kadikanum nu romba naal asai d.. in base voice..

Si:Ayyoda... Ponga sir poi vera vela irunta parunga... she hid her blush and maintained a blank face.

Ab:Inaiku en velayae en munadi tanae iruku.. he said and looked her eyes intensely..

Si:Daeii... Abhi apdi pakata.. She averted her gaze and lowered her eyes.

Ab:Nan apdi tan d papen... I have all rights..

Si:Achoo... Sir ku nyabagam illa pola.. Namaku inum engagement kuda agala...

Ar:Atuku inum one week tanae iruku.. Aprm enna..

Si:Atu varaikum sir knjm unga vala surruti vainga...

She wriggled out from his hold and roam across the suite..

(Living room)

(Kitchen)

(Sindhu's room)

(Abhi's room)

After finished her suite tour she came to her room while abhi ,

Ab:Aii darlz.... Poi itula iruka dress a change panitu va.. He said and hand over a bag to her.

Si:Itula enna iruku abhi..

Ab:open pani paru darlzzz..

She glared him while he chuckled. She open the box and found a dress with matching accessories and all her necessities.

Si:semayaa iruku abhi.. Thank you.. she air kissed him..

Ab:Anta kiss ah inga kudutirukalam... he pointed his lips..

Si:vara vara nee romba naughty ah marita abhi..

Ab:Only for you darlzzz..

Si:Ahaaan... Sonnanga sonnanga..

He twisted his lips. She mentally chuckled but maintained a blank face.

Si:Atan vanta vela mudinjitula.. Sir ipo kelambunga good boy ah..

Ab:Atan ellam patachu la.. he gazed her through the corner of his eyes... She mentally face palmed.

She beat his arms..

Si:Olunga kelambu da. ...

Ab:Itellam too much d.. Nanum itae room la irukenae.. Please. .. he showed his puppy eyes..

Si:Mudiyatu boss.. Ata nenga two room iruka suite book panuratuku munadi yosichirukanum..

Ab:atan nan panuna tappu.. Ipdi enaku nanae sooniyam vachi kitenae.. She blabbers and went to his room.. She locked her room and burst into laughter. Later she get ready herself in the dress given by abhi.

(Sindhu's dress)

She looked herself in the mirror and blushed thinking about abhi's state after seeing her in this dress.

Si:Azhagi di nee... She air kissed herself through the mirror. She curled her hair and let it free and done a little makeup and completed her look for the day.She came to living room where abhi is waiting for her. He looks super handsome in the siver shirt and black pants.

(Abhi's dress)

His jaw dropped on seeing her. He looked her from top to toe and gulped hardly. She neared him and cleared her throat to gain his attention, he jerked from his trance and rubbed his nape in enbrassment.

Ab:Wow.. What a beauty!!.. he said and hugged her tightly

Si:Abhi.. she whined and blushed.

Ab:Azhaga iruka d... Apdiyae unna sapdanum pola iruku..

Si:Achoo.. Unfortunately sir ku inum license illa... Atanalla.. She dragged.. Ipo sapda mudiyathu..

She winked at him and dragged him out of the suite. Then, Abhi take her to a romantic setup dining for their dinner.

They ate their dinner and settled themselves on the mattress spread on the floor . They laid their in silence for few minutes while gazing the stars. Then abhi pulled sindhu to his embrace. She laid her head on his chest while he holded her securely in his arms. They cuddled and kept looking each other.

(16+content ahead...)

Abhi took her hand and kissed her fingers while looking her intensely. He pulled her closer and crashed his lips on her. They fought with each other for dominance while he traced her upper curves and pinched her erected nipples. She moaned in the kiss using this chance abhi entered his tongue inside her mouth and taste her fresh fruit fully. Once she left out of breathe, she beated his arms. He left her and joined their foreheads and panted heavily.

Ab:Do you trust me??

Si:Mm.. Yes.. blushed heavily. ..

He looked her eyes which shows nervousness. He understood her state of mind.

Ab:Don't expect more darlzz.. Only foreplay in his base voice and winked her.

Later, he kissed her forehed, eyes, nose and nippled her earlobes earning a moan from her. He pecked her cheeks and slightly bite it. She hissed and later he smooched it with his kisses. Then, he again placed his lips on hers and kissed passionately. Then, He attacked her neck and collarbone with sloopy kisses. She arched herself back in pleasure and give more access to him. He removed her dress and throwed aside. Now she was on her inners. He get up from the bed and removed his shirt and pants and jumped on the bed. He hovered above her and kissed her ferousiously. His hands draw patterns in her thighs and waist.later, he removed the barriers between them in their upper body. He squeezed her waist hardly. He licked and bite in her navel. She arched herself in back. After devouring her upper body till satisfaction his hands lowered to her lower curve and traced there. She moaned his name in pleasure. He removed her panty and traced her bundle of nerves. She squirmed under his touches. He hold her waist and placed her without moving from her place and entered his tongue in her clit. she screamed in pleasure. He thrust his tongue in faster speed and she cum in his mouth. He taste her fully and came above her and laid on her chest and panted heavily. She shattered and trembled due to her climax and panted heavily. He dressed himself and took the duved and covered herself and took her to the suite. They refreshed themselves and settled on the bed and cuddled and slept in each other's embrace.
.
.
.
************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

83.9K 7.2K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...
60K 6K 57
When a rugged boy falls in love with a non-interested girl in love ? So come we look how they fall in love. A college love story.
87.1K 7.4K 16
A village love story of Ashaangi with a tinge of possessiveness... Warning: Tanglish
26K 3.1K 35
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...