Mehek : The Desired One

By Riimagination

š”ø Ź³įµ’įµįµƒāæį¶œįµ‰, Ź·Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰ įµˆįµ‰Ė¢ā±Ź³įµ‰ Ź·įµ‰įµƒŹ³Ė¢ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶œĖ”įµ’įµƒįµ įµ’į¶  įµŹøĖ¢įµ—įµ‰Ź³Źø, įµƒāæįµˆ įµ–įµƒĖ¢Ė¢ā±įµ’āæ įµ—Ź°Ź³ā±įµ›įµ‰Ė¢ ā±āæ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’į¶  Ė¢įµ‰į¶œŹ³įµ‰įµ—Ė¢. š•š•šš•“š•™š•’š•§... More

āžØAUTHOR'S NOTE
Tropes
ā­‘āMain Characters āā­‘
Playlist ā–¶ļøŽ
PROLOGUE
ā—CHP 1
ā—CHP 2
ā—CHP 4
šŸ„½šŸ„“šŸ…† šŸ…‚šŸ…ƒšŸ„¾šŸ…šŸ…ˆ
ā—CHP 5
ā—CHP 6
ā—CHP 7
ā—CHP 8
ā—CHP 9
ā—CHP 10
ā—CHP 11
ā—CHP 12
ā—CHP 13 ( NEW CHAP . DON'T SKIP)
ā—CHP 14
ā—CHP 15
ā—CHP 16
CHP update šŸ”Ŗ

ā—CHP 3

1.7K 111 43
By Riimagination

@rii.magination my insta Id. Follow for more spoilers.

✿⁠
Flashback year: 2019

M e h e k

One evening, as we gathered for dinner, my cousin Naina happily announced to her father, "My exams are done. Let's go for a short vacation."

Encouraging her, I chimed in, "Yeah! Go. That's a great idea. It will refresh your mind."

However, Chacha seemed uncertain, expressing, "I don't think I can take you now. We're in a new project, and in a few days, we'll be heading to Rajasthan for a business deal."

Determined to include them, my father proposed, "Why not? You guys come with us. We'll take care of business, and you can enjoy it. What do you say, Shivani?" he asked my mother.

Supportive of the idea, Maa replied, "That's a good idea."

Chacha, though, maintained a practical perspective, stating, "We are going for a business deal, not a trip.

"Acknowledging this, my father concurred, "That's all so right."

Punam Chachi remarked, "Children will dive into studies again, and tomorrow Shivam will come from the hostel. What will be the problem? We will not disturb you."

My father agreed, saying, "Okay. Let's go. There are so many years we haven't gone on any family trip."

Feeling a bit occupied, I mentioned, "I think I can't go now. I am really busy these days."

Naina playfully pinched me, insisting, "Didi, tum bhi jaogi"

(You will also go)

Relenting, I said, "Okay. I will try."

Resolving the decision, my father declared, "Then, it's decided. Pack your luggage. We will go in 3 days."

As the announcement sunk in, everyone's faces lit up with excitement, except for Chacha ji.

The next day was my day off. At 10 am, I was relaxing, looking at my phone. Suddenly,annoying Naina barged into my room, asking me to take her shopping. I was just chilling, scrolling through social media when she stormed in and jumped on me. It was like a surprise attack!

I winced and exclaimed, "Ouch!! What are you doing?"

She responded with a mischievous grin, "Didi, meri pyari Didi..."
(Didi my sweet Didi)

I replied, "Stop buttring .Now, What do you want?" with an expression that blended surprise and irritation.

With a pouty face, she said, "Didi, chalogi shopping leke mujhe?"
(Will you take me to the Shopping ?)

I turned my phone off, shifted to the side, and replied, "Mujhe neend aa rahi hai, tu ja abhi."
" I am sleepy. Go now "

She forcefully turned me back and insisted, "Chalonaaa..."
(Let's gooooo)

I responded, "Chilla mat. Leke jaungi,"
(Don't scream. I will take you)

expressing a mix of reluctance and a promise to accompany her.

I put on a comfy blue hoodie and jeans since it was December. She wore a stylish and warm ensemble, like a cosy knit sweater paired with jeans .
I borrowed my father's car and went shopping with Naina.

I went to a newly opened shopping mall. It took me 20 minutes to get there. Hoping for some discounts!

The entire mall seemed deserted. I entered the clothes section, where Naina was busy picking her outfits, while I explored, hoping to find something that caught my eye.

Naina pulled out a beautiful floral dress for herself and exclaimed, "Look did, isn't it pretty?"

I replied, "Yeah, that will suit you."

She continued, "There's another one in a different color. We can twin, okay?"

I agreed, "Yeah!! Sure,"

Then ,I noticed a slim, tall girl in a black short dress entering with a tall, handsome man in a blue tuxedo. She wrapped her hand around his arm, but it seemed the man was uncomfortable, subtly trying to free himself from her grasp. The atmosphere felt a bit awkward as he roughly swept her hand away.

A man approached them, appearing to be the manager of the store. It felt like they were VIPs. As they started talking, we continued our search for what to buy. From their loud conversation, it became apparent that the tall guy owned a clothing brand, and he was present for the store's opening.

Our shopping was complete, and we paid the bill for all the clothes. Despite Naina insisting on sharing the cost, I covered it. As we were leaving the store, I realised I forgot to take the receipt.

I said ," Wait Naina. I forgot to take the receipt. You stay here . I am coming after taking that "

She agreed," Okay , Didi ."

When I turned back to retrieve it, something unexpected occurred.
Someone accidentally bumped into me, only to discover it was the same tall guy. He was holding a Starbucks coffee, and in the collision, the coffee spilled over me and him.

The black dress girl beside him exclaimed, "Oh no!. Do you know how expensive his suit is?"

I was completely stunned and replied, " coffee spilled over on my clothes too, "

The tall guy apologized, "Sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I'll cover the cost. Please choose something from here."

The girl, dismissive,said to that tall guy, "Vibhav, yeah, pay for this girl's cheap dress and let's go somewhere else. My mood is ruined because of her," rolling her eyes.

Naina, beside me, remarked, "He did wrong , and you're talking like this."

I snatched the girl's coffee and spilt it on the girl. She screamed, "You fucking Bitch.!"

Smirking, I replied, "Well, sweetheart, since you're so generous with other people's money, consider it a donation to upgrade your attitude. Maybe now you'll appreciate the value of a genuine apology. Classy, isn't it?"

She boasted, "You don't know who my father is."

I smirked and replied, "Why? Your mother didn't tell you who your father is?"

People reacted with a mix of surprise and laughter to what happened.

I really saw that man beside her chuckle too.

She exclaimed urgently, "Vibhav, do something! Are you gonna leave her like that?"

He said with concern, "Wait! Wait!! Don't scream."

I asked and furrowed my eyebrows, "What? What will he do?" and then I spilt the remaining coffee on her.

She screamed, "Security!!!" stomping her feet.

The manager and security were rushing towards us. Vibhav, the tall guy she had been calling, subtly gestured for them to pause."Wait! Hold on," Vibhav said with a hint of concern, attempting to defuse the situation.

I said to them," Go die fuckers"
I held Naina's hand and pulled her towards my car. Naina looked shocked by the situation.

I started the car, and Naina in amusement, "Didi, you are great. I can't imagine doing this if something happened to me.

I explained, "Darling, consider it a little splash of wisdom that she lacks, just her common sense needed a refreshment ."

Naina burst into laughter...
This is how our shopping day unfolded.

✿♡✿

Now it was the day of our destination, Rajasthan. We were all ready to fly off, all of us. Planning to stay there for 4 days, the excitement was palpable because we had never been there before.

We set off for Rajasthan from Mumbai Airport, weaving through the terminals and boarding the plane with excitement. The journey was a mix of laughter, occasional naps, and the thrill of exploring an unfamiliar destination. After a few hours, we landed at Jaipur International Airport, Rajasthan. We were greeted by the warm desert breeze, ready for a new adventure.

At the airport, someone came to receive us. Spotting my father, he approached and said, "Mr. Raychand?"

My father replied, "Yes."

The man introduced himself, saying, "I am Pratik. I will take you to the haveli," From his appearance, it seemed he was in his mid-40s.

Shivam whispered beside me, "Haveli!!! Is it a scary one or a beautiful one?"

Naina replied, "We have to go first. We'll decide once we get there."

Two cars were waiting for us. I, Shivam, Naina, and Pratik's uncle rode in one car, while my parents and Chacha-Chachi sat in the other car.

I curiously asked Uncle, "How much time will it take to get there?"

The Uncle replied with a warm smile, "Beta, it will take half an hour."

We all sighed because we were already tired from the long journey, and now another half-hour ride awaited us.

As the cars traversed the path to the haveli, Pratik's uncle skillfully navigated through scenic landscapes and winding roads. To make the journey enjoyable, he began sharing captivating stories.

Uncle started "You know, these roads are witness to many tales of this ancient land. The haveli we're heading to has stories echoing through its walls, tales of valour and grandeur."

Naina exclaimed ," Really? Tell us more!"

Uncle added "Legend has it that the haveli was built by a noble family centuries ago. It's said that there are hidden passages and secret rooms within its walls. Some even believe in ghostly whispers during quiet nights."

Shivum widened his eyes "Ghosts? Seriously?"

Uncle laughed "Haha, don't worry, it's just folklore. The Haveli is more fascinating than spooky. You'll see when we get there."

Uncle added, "Rathore Sahab is now the owner of this haveli, and in a few months, it will undergo reconstruction."

I asked with confusion, "Why?"

Pratik Uncle replied, "You don't know? Your father and Rathore Sahab are business partners. The area of the haveli is excellent for the textile industry, and they plan to work on a new project here."

In half an hour we reached our destination.
The haveli, a majestic sight, displayed intricate carvings and vibrant colours. Its ornate gate opened to a courtyard, embodying the timeless charm of Rajasthan's architecture.

While entering through the big gate, Shivam tapped my hands. I looked at him and asked, "What happened?" He pointed with his finger towards the empty veranda.

I said, "What?"

He said, "I saw someone." But there was no one.

Naina beside me teased, "Must be the ghost of the haveli."

Shivam insisted, "There was someone, a guy."

I jokingly replied, "Ohh!! Not Bhootni it's bhoot," with a playful smile and raised eyebrows.

Walking through the area, we reached the main entrance of the haveli. A man in his mid-50s, with grey hair and a sharp, intimidating gaze, was present.

His distinguished look and the air of sophistication suggested that he was undoubtedly Rathore Sahab means

He approached my father and my chacha, offering warm smiles and handshakes. Turning towards us, he said, "Bohot piyare bacche hain."
(Very sweet children )

My father then introduced us to him.From conversation I understood his name is Vijay Rathore.

He ordered Pratik uncle, "Pratik, take all the luggage, settle everything, and show them their rooms."

As we entered the haveli, the interior was breathtakingly old yet enchantingly captivating."

Uncle's words ring true; there are numerous paths and rooms, and it feels like one could easily get lost in the intricate layout of the haveli.

Naina and I decided to sleep in the same room since each room and bed was spacious enough to accommodate four people.

We changed into comfy clothes, and within a few minutes, a maid arrived to invite us for lunch. Our room was upstairs, and downstairs boasted a massive living room, along with a dining table and kitchen. As we descended, we discovered a table filled with traditional Rajasthani dishes.

The spread looked delightful and inviting.The traditional Rajasthani lunch spread included daal baati churma, gatte ki sabzi, ker sangri, and bajra roti. The rich flavors and aromatic spices captured the essence of Rajasthan's culinary heritage.

Rathore Uncle warmly invited us to sit," You guys must be very hungry. Please, eat," he insisted.

As we started eating, Rathore Uncle ordered someone to be called. In that very moment, a familiar-faced man descended. Shivam whispered to me ," He was the one there " . It was shocking to see him, as if encountering a ghost. Naina and I exchanged glances, vividly recalling the earlier incident.

His sharp, dark brown eyes met mine, carrying the same intimidating gaze as his father. Towering in height, he wore a fitted t-shirt that revealed his well-maintained physique.

He sat just beside my father. Rathore Uncle introduced him, saying, "My son, Vibhav Rathore."

Uncle introduced us, and Vibhav said, "I know just one person, Mehek." I slowly gulped my food. Everyone was confused, including me, wondering how he knew my name.

He then revealed, "Mehek went to our shop opening day, and somehow she dropped her doctor's card."

He passed the card to me, and Vibhav said, "Here's your card."

To be continued..

The Flashback will be continued in the next chapter too.
Get ready for the next chapter! We'll find out why the two families don't like each other. Vibhav will tell us his thoughts, and there's a lot about his time with Mehek for the past four days. The story will explain why things are tense between the families. It's going to be a longer chapter, but it'll clear up the mystery .

Please vote and share with your friends too. Comment. I want know your thoughts. Bye Bye aloobhates (mashed potatoes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 495 10
"š“š”šž šš¢š š”š­š¦ššš«šžš¬ š‹šžš šššœš²" š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ : #šŸ. "š˜šØš® ššš«šž š­š”šž šÆšžš«š² ššš¢š« šˆ š›š«šžššš­š”šž š€š¢š¬š”š°ššš«š²šš,š²šØš® ššš«...
335K 6.6K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
4.6M 325K 80
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES šŸ”„ All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...