๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐…๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐

By Solo_Pearls

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Ranvijay Singh Rathore :... More

|| Declamair ||
Scroll Stack
|| Aesthetic ||
|| Characters ||
|| Characters 2||
1. Rumaisa's Dream
2. Jodhpur's King
3. The Proposal
4. Her eyes clashed with his'
5. Ranvijay met Rumaisa
6. Rumaisa gave her consent
7. Ranvijay wants Court Marriage
8. Mrs. Ranvijay Singh Rathore
9. Her new home
10. Ranvijay troubling Rumaisa
11. Rumaisa decided to give a chance to Ranvijay
12. Rumaisa's new family
13. Rumaisa is Dr. Inayat
14. The Ugly fight
15. Rumaisa's pain
16. Ranvijay got shocked knowing Rumaisa's true identity
17. Realisation hit him hard
18. Ranvijay decided to apologize Rumaisa
19. Rumaisa's outburst
20. Ranvijay is getting nervous
21. Rumaisa is kidnapped
22. Rumaisa alone defeated them
23. Everyone is tensed for Rumaisa
24. Rumaisa was a MMA fighter
25. Rumaisa showed Ranvijay reality
26. Rumaisa is a Siren
27. Ranvijay confessed his love for Rumaisa
28. Thunderstorms inside Rumaisa's mind
29. Rumaisa is ignoring Ranvijay
30. Rathores teased Ranvijay
31. Ranvijay is trying to change himself for Rumaisa
32. Ranvijay made Rumaisa's painting
33. Eid Celebration
34. Rumaisa is in Ranvijay's Office
35. Rumaisa's rage knew no bound
36. Rumaisa's Past revealed
37. Ranvijay reassured Rumaisa
38. Moon reminds of Rumaisa to Ranvijay
39. Victim or Villain
40. Ranvijay's Tigress
41. Aapke bete mein heere jade huye hai ?
42. Ranvijay sent love letter to Rumaisa
43. Tour of Warehouse
44. Ranvijay is stabbed
45. Rumaisa's uncontrollably tears
46. Rumaisa's prayers for Ranvijay
47. Rumaisa is the Queen
48. Should Rumaisa take a leap ?
49. Rumaisa hates Ranvijay
50. Can I have my wife
51. Ranvijay Rumaisa Rathore
52. Ayudh and Ranvijay's Fight
53. Momin's Rakhi Gift
54. Ranvijay regrets for not cherishing Rumaisa
55. Will they accept me ?
56. We are going on a date
57. Ranvijay had a girlfriend ?
58. I miss her
59. I am the Queen
60 . RanviSa's Engagement
61. Fast Food Date
62. Who is the girl with The King ?
63. 50 Shades of Rumaisa
64. Can I see it Please ?
65. Nikah
66. Delightful Moments with Emotional Past
68. B'day Boy
69. Vyah
70. New Beginning
71.Reunion of two Souls
72. Pehli Rasoi
73. Rajya Abhisekh
74. He is always with us
75. I second that Jealousy Part
76. Do you miss it ?
77. Coronation
78. Punishment
79. Baba's Boy
80. Double Trouble
81. They are missing
82. Save my Wife
83. Avenge
84. My wife is always Correct
85. Coma (New)

67. Joota Chupai & Body guard

4K 320 53
By Solo_Pearls

This Chapter is translated.

We have formed 500 followers family guys . I can't believe within a year , I got this much support from you guys.

I love you all my readers and supporters . I am getting emotional now . Blame my period mood swings .

Ranvijay's POV •••

It still feel unreal to me that we are married now . Although we are married but a step away from being together.

Just one step .

And soon we are going to cover this step too. But that soon is still 10 days away . And I have to live more 10 days alone without her .

It's been 5 days since we are Nikahfied and 4 days since I have returned to Jodhpur without her.

Only I know how I have passed these days without her . But now I can't really wait to see her , hold her in my arms , kiss her forehead , snuggle into her hair.

Today is her Brother's Nikah followed by Walima at night . Walima means Reception only.

But as like you all , I too didn't knew about it . I just got to know few days ago when Rumaisa explained this to me .

Aaaa now with this my mind drifted to the day , I returned Jodhpur . Before returning , I was checking my last minute packings and couldn't find my black shirt .

Flashback 》》》

Rumaisa entered his chamber and stood near the door looking at him packing his luggage. Ranvijay noticed her standing there quietly and called her "Yahan Aao"

( Come Here )

She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his torso , placed her chin on his chest and looked up at him with does eyes.

Ranvijay softly kissed her forehead and asked "Kya hua ?"

( What happened ? )

Rumaisa smiled slightly and shook her head saying "Kuch nahi"

( Nothing )

But Ranvijay knowing her feelings asked her again "Sach mein ?" raising his brows.

( Really )

Rumaisa immediately stuffed her face in his chest and mumbled "I will miss you"

Ranvijay again kissed her hair and hugged her tightly. To lighten her mood , he asked "Tum mujhe miss bhi karti ho ?"

( Do you miss me too ? )

Rumaisa pinched his arm tightly and said"Shut up" but soon heard him hissing"Ouch"

She broke the hug and immediately asked him "Jor se laga kya ?" while examining the place where she pinched him.

( Did I pinched you hardly ? )

She was busy examining his arm , and he replied "Hmm bohot Jor se"

( Hmm very hard )

Rumaisa looked at his face and asked "Kahan laga "

( Where ? )

Ranvijay placed his palm on his chest near his heart and said "Yahan"

( Here )

Rumaisa made disgusting face saying"Eww Cheesy"

Ranvijay glared her and imitated Eww saying"What eww. You are bound to me and you have to bear me with these often cheesy Dialogues."

Rumaisa walked to the bed saying "Yuck no I don't want to."

Ranvijay held her hand and pulled her towards him asking "What do you mean you don't want to ? You are now married to me , where will you go"

Rumaisa looked at him innocently and said"I will go to my crush."

Ranvijay pulled her towards him more , pressing their body to eachother . He held her nape and asked "And who is your crush ? May I know"

She looked at him , and slowly muttered "Uhh Sultan Rafiq.

Ranvijay angled her neck towards his face and asked "Sultan Rafiq kaun hai ?"

( Who is Sultan Rafiq )

Anger , possessiveness, Jealousy , everything was clearly evident in his eyes . And Rumaisa too noticed this , further deciding to tease him more.

Rumaisa pushed him and came out of his hold saying "Hai koi . Tumhe kyun batau? Agar bata diya toh tum use bhi nahi chodoge aur apne warehouse mein lake torture karoge."

( Someone . Why would I tell you ? If told, you will not leave him either and will torture him in your warehouse. )

Saying this she started walking towards the door but in between he pulled her , earning a gasp from her "Ahh wh........"

But before she could say further , he said "Main kaise bhi karke uski Janam kundli nikalunga . Par usse pehle tumhe tumhari saja dunga."

( I will somehow find out his whereabouts. But before that I will give you your punishment."

Rumaisa asked again , not getting him"Kya ?"

( What ? )

He gently pushed her on the bed making him lay on the bed horizontally and said "Punishment baby Punishment"

Rumaisa looking into his eyes knew , she was in big trouble. Her words came out stammering"Ky...kya ka..karo..ge tum ?"

( Wh..what will.. will yu...you do ? )

Ranvijay chuckled and asked "Kyun dar lag raha hai ?"

( Are you scared ? )

Rumaisa trying to be strong but failed miserably stuttered out"Ma...main tu..tum..se darti nahin hoon."

( I...I a..am n..not sca..scared of of you )

Ranvijay held her both hands and put it upon her head caging it between his palm and said"Ahha let's see it then" and attacked on his neck .

He gently placed kissed on her neck , behind her ear , on the jaws . He sensually kissed her ear and bit on her earlobe softly eliciting a soft moan from her "Ahhhhh Anshh"

Ranvijay again kissed her ear softly whisperings "Ji Ansh ki Jaan"

( Yes Ansh's Life )

Ranvijay softly kissed on her collarbone and bit there gently . And a gentle cry released from her lips "Ammmmm"

But then he bit there hardly leaving his teeth marks there , and a scream left her lips"Aaaaa"

He came to her face level , bent down till their nose touched eachothers's , their breath mingled and he said "I hate it when you said about going to your crush . I will crush your good for nothing Crush."

He then said , pressuring each words"YOU. ARE. MINE. I hate sharing my things and you are my wife . I will kill that person who ever dares to separate us."

Rumaisa understood what turmoils were going inside his mind . And she called her"Ansh"

But Ranvijay didn't gave any chance to her to speak and he continued "I am very possessive and I want you to know , how am I when it comes to you"

To lighten up his mood , she said"You are looking scary"

Ranvijay looked at her for few seconds before saying "Achha , then let me show you what can this scary man do"

and started tickling her sides. She like a fish out of water withered stammering"Oh....Ohh no no pl...please Ra..Ranvijay" and came out of his hold , sighed and laid on her stomach stabling her breath .

But soon a loud smack was heard followed by his warning "It's Ansh for you . A. N. S. H. "

And the sound of the smack came from none other than Ranvijay . In response of that , Rumaisa looked over her shoulder and asked "You just didn't spank me ?"

Yes he spanked her .

Ranvijay smirked and said proudly"Oh I did it Babygirl"

Rumaisa glared him , her nose flared in anger . She shouted"You old man."

Ranvijay made her lay on her back , held her neck in his palm , made her look him and said"I. AM. NOT. OLD. If I had time then I would have surely shown you how fit I am "

Rumaisa asked him "Achha kya kar lete ?"

( Well, what could you have done? )

Ranvijay without wasting a second said "I would have kissed the hell out of that petal like lips , sucked them , nipped them till you feel your lungs tightening due to lack of breath."

"Then slowly and slowly I would have undressed you , caressing each part , each curve of yours. I would have worshipped your silky smooth goddess like body with my sinful lips."

"Slowly and slowly I would advance towards your south , Caressing every part till I reach down there. "

But this became too much for her to hear , she kept her palm on his lips stopping him "Ther.....Aaa Shut Up Now. Bag pack karo."

( Aaa... shut up . Go and pack your bag )

Ranvijay smirked which was obviously hidden behind her palm . He held her palm which was on her lips and kissed them . He then kissed her forehead while getting up.

He got up and made her sit too . Then he went back searching for his shirt . Rumaisa noticed this and asked "Kya hua ?"

( What happened ? )

He answered getting tired of his shirt "Yaar meri black shirt nahi mil rahi hai."

( I can't find my black shirt )

Rumaisa again asked him"Kahan rakha tha tumne ?"

( Where did you kept it ? )

Ranvijay zipped up his suitcase while saying "Pehna hi nahi tha maine . Kal main Nikah ke baad kapde change kiye aur Mera luggage yahi par rakh diya tha . Maine aur kuch nikala bhi nahi hai isse."

( I was not even wearing it. Yesterday, after the marriage, I changed my clothes and kept my luggage here. I haven't got anything else out of it. )

Rumaisa got up while walking towards the mirror asked him"Koi Aya tha kya yahan ?"

( Did anyone come here? )

Ranvijay shrugged and said "I don't know , main jab tak bahar tha nahi pata . But mere ane ke baad toh koi nahi Aya tha."

( I don't know, I didn't know until I was out. But no one came after my arrival. )

Rumaisa said "Achha thik hai main kisise Puchti hoon , milega toh main rakh dungi." examining the hickey he gave her .

( Okay, I'll ask someone, if I get it I'll keep it. ).

Ranvijay nodded saying "Hmm thik hai."

( Hmm OK )

After his packing , he held his suitcase and said"Chale ?"

( Shall we go ? )

Rumaisa shook her head and said "Tum jao , main yeh Nishan cover karke ke ati hoon."

( You go, I will cover this mark and come back. )

Ranvijay frowned and said "Cover kyun karna . Don't cover it ."

( Why covered it ? Don't cover it )

Rumaisa gave a tightlipped smile and asked "Toh log dekhenge toh kya sochenge."

( What will people think when they see this? )

Ranvijay smirk ed and said "Yahi ki , we are going to have a spicy married life"

( That we are going to have a spicy life )

Rumaisa shook her head at his shameless words and asked"Why are you so shameless."

He pinched her cheek and said "It's your effect baby."

Rumaisa feeling offended , asked "Do you mean to say that I am shameless."

Ranvijay side hugged her and said "Well no , you are not shameless but you are very Blunt."

She elbowed him and said "Atleast , I am not blunt like you , who would say these things shamelessly."

He raised his eyebrows and said"Achha is it so. Toh kal shaam ko apne bhabiyo ko kaun chida raha tha.

( So who was teasing her sisters-in-law yesterday evening ? )

Rumaisa widened her eyes and asked "Tumne suna tha ?". Well if he had heard it then , Rumaisa would be 6 feet underground. As she was teasing her bhabis with their wedding night and her possible wedding night.

( U heard it ? )

Ranvijay laughed looking at her red face and said "Maine hi nahi , tumhare bhayio ne bhi suna " giving her another shock.

( Not only me , your brothers too heard it )

Rumaisa shouted "What ?"

He chuckled and muttered "Yeah" while taking her hand and walking out of the chamber .

Rumaisa whined saying "I hate you"

He hugged her tightly before walking downstair and said "I love you too"

Flashback Ends 》》》

Anyways , let's get ready to meet her. With all my thoughts running around my mind which was only on my dear wife , I entered the washroom to freshen up and get ready.

I got ready in a green Kurta Pajama. I don't know which shade it is but it's green in colour .

After wearing it , I combed my hair , sprayed my favourite cologne and fixed my watch on my wrist .

Then I kept my wallet and my phone in my packed while moving out of my room . Well temporary room because after marriage I will not even spare a look to this room .

While thinking all these , I reached the living room where I saw all the gents but Maa , Kaki Sa and Dadi Sa are nowhere to seen.

I asked "Baki Sab Kahan hai ?"

( Where are others )

Kaku Sa answered "Sab tayaar ho rahe hai."

( Everyone is getting ready )

"Hmm" I hummed and sat on one of the couch , taking out my phone from my pocket . I unlocked it and saw my WhatsApp but to my disappointment , she has not yet seen my text .

May be busy with all the preparations.

I let go of my thoughts when I saw the trio ladies descending the stairs. I looked at elders to see them looking their wives.

Well Dada Sa is still hopeless romantic , Kaku Sa is giving heart eyes to Kaki Sa
And Baba is admiring Maa like a friend .

We all started to our desiring destination , that is Momin's house .

After driving around 30 to 34 minutes , we reached the mansion . Their Mansion is not looking any less than a Desi house , with all the flowers used in decoration , DJ blasting in air , people gossiping , children running around .

Usman uncle and Rukhsar Aunty came to welcome us. We all were welcomed inside , we met with others too including Rumaisa's full family.

My eyes were searching for her but she was nowhere to be found . I was looking around to get a glimpse of her but wherever my eyes went , I just saw a bunch of ladies staring at me .

Author's POV •••

Ranvijay's eyes were searching for her and this was noticed by Momin . And how could Momin leave a chance to tease his one and only Brother in law .

"Shayad Ranvijay ke aankhe kisiko dhund rahi hai."

( Seems like Ranvijay's eyes are searching for someone. )

He said loud enough to be heard by people near him . They looked at Ranvijay to see him looking around .

When Ranvijay felt stares on him , he looked at the source and when he saw , he was too embarrassed to say anything .

His whole family , along with her's were looking at him hiding their smiles . He coughed and rubbed his nape to wipe out the awkwardness in the air .

And this made everyone laugh at him , even his cousins didn't spare him . And redness started spreading from his neck to his ears.

Anusuya smiled and replied to his unasked question "Beta , woh tayaar ho rahi hai . Kuch hi der mein woh aa jayegi."

( She is getting ready . She will come shortly )

Ranvijay just nodded . He got a call , so he excused himself and went to otherside as there was too noise .

After cutting the call , he thought to see his wife but the problem was , he didn't knew where she is .

He was going to call Rumaisa but he saw Zubiya was going somewhere . So he called her .

Zubiya approached him and asked "Ji Rana Sa . Kuch chahiye ?"

( Yes Rana Sa . Do you want something ? )

( Rana Sa - King )

Ranvijay politely said "Aap mujhe mere naam se bula sakte hai . Rishte mein aap mujhse Badi hai."

( You can call me by my name. You are elder to me in the relationship. )

Zubiya smiled and asked "Ok Ranvijay Ji , aapko Kuch chahiye ?"

( Ok Ranvijay ji, do you want anything? )

Ranvijay rubbed his nape asking "Woh Rumaisa konse kamre mein hai ?"

( Which room is Rumaisa in? )

Zubiya giggled saying "Ahha toh aapko Rumaisa chahiye , mujhe laga aapko Kuch khane ko chahiye tha."

( Ahh, so you want Rumaisa, I thought you wanted something to eat. )

And again heat rushed to his neck. Zubiya then answered him saying the direction to his room . Ranvijay thanked her"Ok Thank You Bhabi."

Zubiya politely said "Ohh no need to Thank me ."

He then walked in the said direction and upon reaching he opened the room door as it wasn't locked . When he entered , he saw no one .

Then he heard sound from the closet , so he closed the door and locked it from inside and sat on the bed without making any sound .

After few minutes when he heard the closet opening, he immediately looked at that direction , and when he saw her walking inside , his eyes widened looking at the beauty infront of me.

Rumaisa who walked out of the closet drying her hair looking down , didn't even noticed the person infront of her sitting on the bed .

When she walked further , she noticed a man's shoes . As he looked up , her eyes widened in excitement .

He was looking at her with a small smile. She giggled and ran towards him and immediately jumped on him like a monkey and hugged him tightly. The forced made them boh fall on the bed.

He laughed at her antics , and wrapped his hands around securely.

Rumaisa muttered "I Missed You"

Ranvijay caressed her hair , sliding them behind her ears asked "Achha , aisa lagta toh nahi ? Na mere texts ka koi jawab de rahi ho , na mere calls pick kar rahi ho"

( Well, it doesn't seems so . Neither are you responding to my texts, nor are you picking up my calls. )

Rumaisa looked up from his chest and said "Uhh I was busy Sorryyyy. You know being grooms only sister means , being his mother for few days before his marriage . And he is throwing tantrums now." how her brother was throwing tantrum .

Ranvijay smiled and pecked her palm saying"I know tum busy thi . No need to say Sorry."

( I know you are busy . No need to say Sorry)

They stayed in that position before Rumaisa said "Achha chodo mujhe ready hona hai . Kuch hi der mein barat nikalne wali hai."

( Okay, leave it, I have to get ready. The wedding procession is going to leave shortly. )

Ranvijay left her and Rumaisa stood up , adjusting her outfit . Ranvijay looked at her properly from head to toe muttering "You look......Gorgeous.". In response , Rumaisa gave a flying kiss and walked towards her dresser .

She started combing her hairs but they were too tangled to get freed by her . SSo Ranvijay took this in his hand saying"Let me do this. Tum apne jewelleries pehno."

( Let me do this . You wear your jewelleries )

Rumaisa gave a thankful nod muttering"Thank You"

Ranvijay with utmost care and patience detangled her hair .

When she was fully ready , they walked out of the room locking it. Downstairs no one got to tease them because the Baraat was ready to leave and everyone's focus was on it.

They reached the Bride's house . They all were welcomed and taken are of . Soon the Nikah started , so was the competition for Groom's shoes.

As Rumaisa was from Groom's side , she decided to not let the bride's family win .

Akhirkaar Ladke walon ke izzat ka sawaal hai.

( After all, it is a question of the respect of the Groom's family )

They all gathered and made a circle discussing about the hiding place and Momin asked "Kahan Chupaye ?"

( Where should we hide it ? )

Rumaisa who was thinking of any idea , saw Ranvijay talking with her brothers . And immediately said"Idea"

Mirhaan asked"What ?"

Rumaisa smirked and said "Tum Joote lao , main joote chupane wala lata hoon."

( You bring the shoes and I will bring the shoe hider )

Saying this she walked to Ranvijay where he was talking with his brother . He excused herself and said "Achha Suno"

( Listen )

Ranvijay gave her all his attention asking "Hmm Kya hua ?"

( Hmm what happened ? )

She pulled him towards the sofas saying"Chalo mere saath."

( Come with me )

She then made him sit on one of the sofa saying"Yahan betho . Ye lo jute bhai ke. Yeh iss sofe ke neeche hamne rakha hai. "

( Sit here. Take these brother's shoes. We have kept this under this sofa. )

Ranvijay not getting her point asked "So..."

Rumaisa smiled and explained"So , Tum yahan par baithoge. Tum yahan se hiloge bhi nahi. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye."

( So, you will sit here. You won't even move from here. No matter what happens. ).

Ranvijay narrowed his and eyes and asked "Tumhe me kya security guard lagta hoon "

( Do I look like security guard to you )

Rumaisa clicked her tongue and said autheratively"Tchh Naah but abhi ke liye tum security guard wala kaam karoge. Kyun ki tumhe dekh kar koi ayega bhi nahi paas. Ok"

( Tchch nah but for now you will work as a security guard. Because no one will come near after seeing you. Ok )

Ranvijay nodded and muttered "Ohhkk." not having enough guts to refuse his wife.

Saying this , Rumaisa and her paltan walked towards their newly married couple. There they all clicked different pictures , gossiped , teased eachother .

But Ranvijay's eyes were only focused on his wife , who was laughing , smiling , giggling like a small child. He secretly clicked her few pictures , which is his old habits . But his photo session came to end when his PA called him.

He picked up the call but as there was too much noise , and he coudn't hear the voice from the otherside . He cut the call saying he would call later as he couldn't even get up from the sofa , walking far from the noise is not even near is impossible.

Then , there came the main thing which everyone anticipated . The bride's cousin came to the groom to snatch his shoes but to their utter disappointment , he wasn't wearing his shoes .

They asked Muiz , who is the groom about his shoes to which he answered saying his cousins has hid them .

So the bride's side started their search . They searched for every possible and impossible place , even under few sofas except under the sofa on which Ranvijay was sitting.

Because no one had the guts to ask him to get up .Also they knew that , how their king likes seriousness and expect it from others too. So they thought to leave him and search for it everywhere .

But boy , how wrong they were. They forgot that the king who never entertained notorious things is now married and whipped by his lady.

So after many futile attempts , they all gave up . But Muiz being Muiz , gave every of his Sister in Laws the amount , they had decided . After giving the money when Muiz asked for his shoes , Momin walked down the stage near Ranvijay's sofa.

From under it , he took out the shoes and walked to the stage . When Momin brought the shoes to his brother , heard the bride's side gasp . He knew why they gasped and said "Well yeh sab Rumaisa ka idea tha."

( Well these are all Rumaisa's idea )

"Usne hi joota aur joote chupane wala arrange kiya hai."

( She only arranged the shoe hider )

To be continued..........

Favourite Scene....

Favourite Dialogue.......

Isn't Ranvijay getting shameless day by day ?

Target 🎯 :- 225

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 41K 47
(# 1st book of His series) ๐“๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ...
33.4K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
1.3M 53.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...