✓The Gate of Rebirth in the L...

By ruwen05026

Author: Please call me the King of the Mountain [End + Extra Two parallel worlds. On the day of the apocalyps... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
End

54

94 3 0
By ruwen05026

Welcome to UU to read the book, ask for a book/report error, contact usBack to Home | Sign up | Login

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word

HomeMy bookshelfFantasy novelsXianxia XiuzhenUrban modernMilitary history traversalOnline game competitionHorror sci-fiHomo dimensionIntegrated romanceRomantic youthThe whole novellist

You are here: UU Reading Books > Urban > List of the latest chapters of the Gate of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 54

Choose a background color: Choose a font:Song body, black body, elegant black italics, imitation Song Choose a font size:Small, medium, large, extra-largeRestore the default

Chapter 54

Hot recommendation:、

85_85664Gu Ning looked at Lu Jiazi and continued: "If you can, I think it's best for us not to meet again in the future."

It's still calm, without the slightest hint of blame or anger.

I don't know why, looking at Gu Ning like this, Lu Jiazi had a sense of powerlessness that could not be done, he rubbed his eyebrows, a little inexplicably irritable, but he still patiently said to Gu Ning: "Ning Ning, I don't know what happened to you in the three months you have been missing, I shouldn't have come today, I should let you rest for a while."

Gu Ning suddenly seemed to remember something, and then asked, "Where are you and Jiang Yu now?"

Lu Jiazi was stunned for a moment, but the original frowning brows suddenly relaxed, and the unconscious tense nerves slowly relaxed, he smiled a little helplessly, and then said, "Are you angry with me because of this?" I have to say that Lu Jiazi is good-looking enough, and when he smiles helplessly, it is easy for people to have the illusion that he is his infinitely tolerated little lover who is being spoiled by him.

Seeing that Gu Ning still didn't speak, he made a gesture of raising his hand in surrender, and then explained: "I haven't made any progress with her, after you met at your house once on your birthday last year, you asked me to send her back." Then she left my number and called a few times once in a while, but she always needed me to give her some advice on her work."

"After you disappeared, she asked me out to talk about your disappearance, and I haven't seen her again. She did express to me that she wanted to develop further, but Gu Ning, I am very busy and have no time to fall in love, and she is not the type I like, so there is no need for you to affect the relationship between us because of an unrelated person, if you are unhappy, I will definitely not answer her phone again" Lu Jiazi subconsciously paused after saying this, he suddenly frowned, he would actually say such a thing? actually made such a promise just because of Gu Ning's little temper

Gu Ning said seriously: "I'm not unhappy. If you two can be together, I'm really happy for the two of you. I'm not joking, I'm not angry, Lu Jiazi, I really don't like you anymore.

She just wondered how Lu Jiazi and Jiang Yu's only intersection was when they happened to meet once on their birthday last year, how did they develop into such a relationship.

And now that there is finally a result, it turns out that Jiang Yu has been in love with Lu Jiazi since that time, and when she clearly knows that she has liked Lu Jiazi for so many years, she still wants to further develop with Lu Jiazi.

In fact, if she had been a little more sensitive at that time, she should have been vigilant a long time ago, but I don't know if Jiang Yu's methods are too superb or if she believes too much in the sisterhood between herself and Jiang Yu, if it is not the end of the world, or until the day when the two of them hold hands and stand in front of her, she will suddenly realize.

However, judging from Lu Jiazi's voice at this time, he has indeed not developed to that point with Jiang Yu now. Gu Ning lived again, and she didn't even have the slightest intention of breaking them up as revenge, for her, Lu Jiazi and Jiang Yu are really compatible, she is now busy enhancing her strength to survive in the last days, and she really can't spare time and brainpower to design revenge. As long as they stay away from themselves and don't jump out of their way from time to time.

Gu Ning had even already thought about it, when he had money, he would move, and stay away from these people, it was best to get along with each other for the rest of his life.

Lu Jiazi was silent for a long time, he stared at Gu Ning under the osmanthus tree, looked at her familiar and unfamiliar face, and suddenly said, "Is it because of the man who accompanied you to the hospital that day?"

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment before she realized that what he said was the method, she knew that it must be Lu Jiazi who would be wrong, Gu Ning hesitated for a moment and said, "No." She didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble with the method.

However, Gu Ning's hesitation made Lu Jiazi suspicious, he frowned lightly and did not entangle again, but said: "I know you are very tired, I heard from my aunt, you are now working as a tutor, although the salary is good, but in the end it is not possible to do it for a long time, the words I said last time in the hospital are still valid" He did not give Gu Ning a chance to refuse, but continued: "You don't have to rush to refuse me, I hope you can think about it, even if it is for your uncle and aunt, you also need a stable job." If you're all right, give me a call. Speaking of this, he paused: "Dad, he knows that you are back, and he has told me a few times that he wants me to take you back, you know that he has not been in good health in recent years, and it is not very convenient to move around, so when you have time, go to the house to see him." Alright, you go up.

Gu Ning opened the door and went up, not even bothering to say goodbye.

This was the first time that Gu Ning turned around in front of Lu Jiazi.

After Gu Ning went up, Lu Jiazi stood under the osmanthus tree for a while before driving away.

"I'm back." As soon as Gu Ning entered the door, he was warmly received by Gu's mother: "Did you meet Jiazi downstairs?"

Gu Ning hummed, and then collapsed on the sofa.

Gu's mother said: "I heard him say that there is a position in their company that is ready for you to go, did he tell you?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to go." Gu Ning sat up from the sofa, then looked at Gu's mother and Gu's father seriously and said, "Dad, Mom." I don't like Lu Jiazi anymore, and in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, I don't plan to contact him again in the future. I'm still quite satisfied with my job for the time being, and it's relatively stable in a short period of time. I'll keep an eye out if there's a better job.

Gu's mother was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect Gu Ning to say this, and then sighed and said, "If you don't like it, you don't like it." Anyway, you have liked him for so many years, and he has never said that he likes you, if you really like you, you would have become his girlfriend a long time ago. Although Jiazi is good, my daughter is not bad, I think Xiaofang is very good, and she is so active in introducing you to work. If the two of you can make it, it will be fate.

Gu's father pushed his glasses and said, "Then you will go to the Lu family less, although his parents like you, but since you don't like other people, keep a little distance from their family." lest it be unclear later.

Gu's father and Gu's mother's reaction was a bit unexpected for Gu Ning, and she couldn't help but say, "I always thought that you all wanted me to be with Lu Jiazi.

Gu's mother said: "I really hope it, he is good-looking, highly educated, and now he has a successful career, his parents still like you so much, and you don't have to worry about the relationship between your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law if you really marry in the future." But it's all good, but it's a little bad, your dad has always felt that Jiazi is too deep in his thoughts, and he can't touch his bottom, you like him more than he likes you, we, I'm afraid you will suffer. In the past, we didn't say that it was because you liked Jiazi so much, and you definitely wouldn't listen to what we said, but now that you say you don't like it, we are relieved. As soon as she changed the topic, she turned to the method again: "But Xiao Fang seems to be a shallow mind, he has a sweet mouth, and he laughs at the sunshine!" It looks like it's a delight. Seriously, you think about people.

Gu Ning stood up helplessly, and said as he walked into the room: "I think about it, but people don't like me." Mom, don't think about it. With that, he went back to his room.

Gu's mother was still a little unconvinced: "Why don't you like it?" Don't you like to come to our house? I think it's good to be small. If you were to be my son-in-law, I would really take it out of the country.

Father Gu shook his head helplessly and continued to watch his TV.

The door isolated Gu's mother's voice outside, the bedroom was an independent space belonging to Gu Ning, and all the Lu Jiazi methods were left behind by Gu Ning, walked to the desk, turned on the computer that he hadn't touched for more than three months, jumped his fingers, and typed "Five-Star Brigade" to search.

Gu Ning flipped back at least ten pages of the searched web page, and the search was all one location after another, as well as Taobao stores, or guilds, and messy things like five-star villages, and there was no information she needed at all.

She didn't have much hope, she just wanted to try to search to see if she could find a little information, and she didn't expect much disappointment if she didn't find it.

At this time, it is still night on the other side of the last days. She still had a long time here, and Gu Ning unexpectedly found that she had nothing to do at this time, which made Gu Ning, who had been in a state of urgency since her rebirth, feel a little at a loss. She has been out of the ordinary state for too long, and she is not used to being idle all of a sudden.

She leaned back in her chair and sat quietly for a moment, then stood up and began to search for cold weapons in the vast online world.

She searches for cold weapons.

The first message is an advertisement for the promotion of a cold weapons store.

The second piece of information is cold weapons.

Gu Ning opened the webpage of the cold weapon.

It was full of disorganized and useless posts, Gu Ning quickly skimmed through it and didn't find the information he was looking for, and then before closing the page, Gu Ning saw the title of a post "Private Collection, please come in with someone with the ability to appreciate." 。

The mouse arrow moves away from the x in the top right corner and clicks into the post.

On the first floor, the owner of the building introduced the power of many of his collected swords.

Then the second floor began to put out the map.

A series of more than a dozen drawings came down.

Most of them were swords, but there were also a few strangely shaped weapons.

In the end, the landlord began to say that he had recently had some financial problems and decided to sell these weapons at a low price. A mailbox was left behind.

After that, the next few messages were sent by the landlord.

For example, no one? Is there really no one who wants it? Just this once, don't regret things like that.

But no one seemed interested, only a few people replied below that the knives looked pretty good or something.

Then the landlord never appeared again.

Gu Ning noticed that the posting time was half a month ago.

She moved the mouse and brushed to the above pictures, she took a fancy to the strange shape of the knife on the third picture, the handles of the two knives are combined, can be used in combination or disassembled, the landlord's evaluation of this knife is very sharp, blowing hair and breaking hair, and the lethality is great.

She glanced at the mailbox, then logged into her mailbox and sent an email to the mailbox.

Previous Chapter | Table of Contents | Bookmark | Next chapter

Hot Recommendation: Stock Market Dojo Bailingtan Burning Volleyball Strongest Wolf Soldier Konoha Hearty Member Reverse Sky Demon Treasure: Evil Emperor, stand aside My sister is a prophet pirate kitchen god reborn medical concubine: Lord Wang, don't be arrogant! Gentleman's heart

Adjacent recommendation: Datang: Xiaoyao Little Landlord I am in 1988 Wangfu Jackie Chan Magic Three Kingdoms Magic Empire Civilization Record Online Game The World's First Ten Thousand Worlds Most Cattle Group Master Zhutian Group Master Paper Maker: This is the rebirth of Liao Zhai at the end of the Ming Dynasty from the rejection of QingmeiSimulated archaeology: Dig the ancestral grave at the beginning, you can be punished

Home Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact us

Copyright © All rights Reserved 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Plutonian By Sonia John

Science Fiction

3.1M 203K 82
[THIS STORY IS FREE WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT] A fake relationship, a diabolical plan and a threat to the human race. The only thing that ties th...
316K 7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ဇာတ်လမ်းတစ်ပုဒ်သာဖြစ်ပါသည်။ Uni/Zawgyi Start Date-17/6...
16.6K 2.3K 77
When Piper discovers she has hidden cybernetic implants, she is inducted into the secretive AmpCore Academy to master incredible gifts, in a place wh...
3.6M 163K 88
I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy man set the building on fire. And I sur...