This is for my fanclub, not f...

By JordanTheAhole

Alberto x penny ofc!!! More

Chapter 1: The Call
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: It's All Fun and Games
Chapter 5: 3 A.M.
Chapter 6: Waffles
Chapter 7: Sundae 101
Chapter 8: The Site
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: Closet

Chapter 4: Good Night!

45 0 0
By JordanTheAhole

After sitting on the couch for a while, Penny gets tired and accidently lies her head on Alberto's shoulder.
He looks at her. "Whatcha doin'?" He whispers in her ear.
She blushes and whispers, "I'm tired....hehe..."
"Well, uh..." he laughs, "you can go lay in my bed if you want, I don't care.."
"Mkay," She mumbles and gets up from the couch, walking to his room. She then lies down in his bed and tries to fall asleep. Alberto then walks in the room and whispers to her, "good night, Penny."
He then sits down in a chair and watches her as she sleeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 80.1K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
199K 15.2K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
647K 28.7K 41
แ€’แ€ฎแ€‡แ€แ€บแ€œแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€…แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€แ€ญแ€•แ€€แ€นแ€แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€ทแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ‹ แ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€™แ€€แ€บแ€€แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธ...
237K 2.7K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...