🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 77

1.1K 185 49
By Vikasini1911

A week passed, Everyone came back to Seetha's house. Krishnan, Radha and Meenakshi went back to their hometown as their cow fell sick. Aadhiran and Raghav started to go to the office. Seetha stayed back with Aadhira and Saranya at home. Aadhira and Saranya continued their online classes. Pranav was frustrated as no one came for Sandeep's body. Seetha and Lalita felt relaxed after Sandeep's demise.

Aadhira and Saranya came after finishing their classes and sat on the couch with grumpy faces. Seetha who was reading the newspaper saw them, Ipa enna aachu unga rendu peruku, she asked while still reading the newspaper.

Aadhira & Saranya: Bore adikuthu veetukullaye iruka they said in unison.

Seetha kept the newspaper aside, Seri enga polam she asked. Both of their faces brightened.

Aadhira: Long drive povom apro velila dinner saptutu veetuku vanthuruvom she said.

Seetha looked at Saranya, Apudiye night beach ku poitu aproma methuva veetuku varalam she said.

Seetha: Aga already ellam pesi plan pannitu thaan vanthu irukenga she asked.

Both smiled sheepishly, Please Seetha ma polam Aadhira pleaded with her showing puppy eyes.

Seetha: Seri seri povom she said.

Aadhira: Seir apa nanga poi ready agitu varom she said.

Seetha chuckled and nodded her head. Both rushed to their respective rooms to get ready and Seetha also went to get ready.

After 15 minutes Saranya came to the living area and saw Seetha waiting for them.

Seetha looked at her, ready ayutaya she asked.

Saranya: Oh she said.

Aadhira also came down and saw the duo were wearing the same red color dress but she was wearing white color dress.

Aadhira: Enna neenga rendue perum mattum ore color dress potutu vanthu irukenga she asked pouting.

Both looked at each and that's when they realized.

Seetha: Nangale ipa thaan pakarom she said.

Aadhira: Seri paravala polam she said.

Seetha: Seri neeyum venuna poi red color potutu va na adhukulla Raghav kitayum Aadhiran kitayum phone panni sollaran she said while taking her mobile.

Aadhira immediately grabbed her mobile, Athu ellam vendam Seetha ma avanga kita sonna namala poga vida matanga she said.

Seetha: Apro avanga kita sollama pogalamnu sollaraya she asked.

Aadhira: Ipa solla vendam nama Kamala ma kita sollitu povom enga poromnu kooda sollitu povom ana ipa sonna namala pogave vida matanga. Nama onnu thaniya pogalaye moonu perum onna senthu thana porom apro enna Seetha ma she said.

Saranya: Ama nama Kamala ma kita solitu povom she said.

Seetha: Unga kooda senthu ennayum thiruttu vela pakka sollarengala she asked.

Aadhira pouted, Seri neenga phone panni sollunga avanga rendu perum vendamnu solluvanga apro nama pogave matom athunala Saran nee poi Kamala ma kita sollitu va nanga velila wait pannara she said hurriedly and dragged Seetha outside.

Saranya went to inform Kamala.

Aadhira and Seetha came near the car. Aadhira opened the driver seat door and asked her to sit. Seetha sighed and sat inside the car while Aadhira climbed the passenger seat. Saranya also came out after informing and saw Aadhira sitting in the passenger seat.

Saranya: Nanu she asked.

Aadhira: Pinadi ukkaru she said.

Seetha: Ipa ellam avanuga thollai ah vida unga tholai adhigam agiruchu yaro oruthar engayathu ukkarunga she said.

Saranya: Athu ellam mudiyathu nee pinadi va she said.

Aadhira: Matan na inga thaan ukkaruvan she said and looked at Seetha, Na pavam la ennala pinadi ukkathu thooki thooki podu avala poi pinadi ukkara sollunga she said.

Seetha: Saran, she started while Saranya showed her hands, Poran poi ukkaran pinadi she said and looked at Aadhira who was adjusting AC.

Saranya: Inga paru enaku kalam varum apa iruku d unaku she said and moved back.

Aadhira: Apa nane unaku vitu kuduthuruvan Saran she said while Saranya sat in the backseat.

Saranya: Theiryum d nee vitu kudupanu she said.

Seetha started the car, Seri first enga polam she asked.

Aadhira saw the time, Ipa time vanthu 6 aachu 9 clock varaiku drive polam apro oru nalla hotel ah pathu sapuduvom she said.

Seetha knocked her head, Avalo dhoram pona thirumba vara 3 hours aagum she said.

Aadhira: Ama la she said.

Saranya: Food street polam Seetha ma apro beech poitu varalam she said.

Seetha: Seri she said and continued driving. They reached the food street and Seetha parked the car. She looked at Aadhira and Saranya who were looking at the food shops excitedly.

Seetha: Yerangunga polam she said and the trio got down from the car. Seetha held both of their hands and started to walk.

Aadhira examined each dish with longing. She had a strong desire to savor every flavor, yet she couldn't shake off her concern for both her own health and the well-being of her baby.

Seetha looked at her and understood her hesitation, Aadhira unaku venuna sapudu onnu aagathu ana konjama sapudu she said.

Aadhira's eyes twinkled in excitement and nodded her head. Seetha bought the food whichever the girls asked. They visited all the shops and bought some food to eat later.

Seetha: Podhum ithuku mela ungala inga vita nalaiku avalo thaan she said and dragged them but Aadhira again saw kulfi shop.

Aadhira: Seetha ma kulfi mattum kadaisiya saptutu polam she asked, showing her puppy eyes.

Saranya also saw the kulfi shop, Ama seetha ma plch she too asked.

Seetha: Ipudiye enna yemathunga rendu perum she said and took them to the shop. Trio settled on the table.

Seetha: Seri enna flavor venum she asked.

Aadhira looked at the menu card and was confused about what to order, Nama yen ella flavor uh vangi taste panna koodathu, she asked.

Seetha: Na yen ipa Aadhiran ku phone panna koodathu she asked taking her mobile.

Saranya: Enaku elachi flavor pothum she said quickly.

Seetha: Good ipa neenga epudi she asked looking at Aadhira.

Aadhira pouted, Malai kulfi onu apro she started.

Seetha: Avalo thaan dot she said.

Aadhira: Chocolate chip one avalo thaan nanga rendu perum share panni thaan sapuduvom she said.

Seetha sighed, Seri she said went to order as it is self service and came back with three kulfi.

Saranya took her kulfi and started to eat while Aadhira took both the kulfi in each hand and started to eat it.

Aadhira: Saran intha taste panni paru she said.

Saranya looked at her suspiciously, Enna ithu venuma she asked.

Aadhira nodded her head.

Saranya gave her kulfi and Aadhira tasted it, Super ah iruku she said.

Saranya smiled while Aadhira gave the two kulfi to Saranya. Finally Saranya ate Aadhira's both kulfi while she ate elachi flavor. Both completed the kulfi's.

Seetha: Seri polama she asked while handing the tissues.

Both nodded their heads and took the tissue from Seetha's hand.

Seetha took the parcel which they bought and the trio settled inside the car.

Seetha started the car, aduthu enga polam she asked.

Saranya saw the time which shows 8. She gasped seeing the time, 1 and half hours ah inga thaan irukama she asked.

Seetha: Pinna time aagatha oru oru kadaiya pona she asked while putting the reverse gear to take the car out of parking.

Aadhira: Beach ku polam aduthu she said.

Seetha nodded her head and started to drive towards the beach.

Meanwhile Aadhiran and Raghav came back to home and searched for Seetha, Aadhira and Saranya but no one was found. They saw Kamala who was grinding the batter.

Aadhiran: Kamala akka enga yarayum kanom he asked while Raghav also came there after searching in their respective rooms.

Kamala: Moonu perum velila poi irukanga thambi she said.

Aadhiran: Velila poi irukangala sollama kooda he asked.

Kamala explained everything.

Raghav: Oh varatum varatum inaiku adikara adila enna aaguthunu mattum paru da he said.

Aadhiran: Nee vangama iruntha seri he said and looked at Kamala, Kamala akka engaluku dinner he asked.

Kamala: Upma panni irukan pa she said.

Both widened their eyes.

Raghav: Yen upma he asked.

Kamala: Saranya pappa thaan neenga rendu peru thaan Pranav thambi uh vara mataru simple ah upma seiya solliruchu she said.

Raghav: Adi pavingala he thought.

Aadhiran: Seri athayathu seiya sonnangala romba santhosam neenga veetuku ponga nanga pathukarom he said.

Kamala nodded her head and went.

They both had their dinner and waited for them patiently.

They reached the beach, Saranya and Aadhira decided to play in the water. Both rolled up their pants and stood near the wave. Once the wave started to come, both started to run away without letting the wave touch their feets. Saranya was very careful and held Aadhira's hand without letting her run fastly. Seetha sat at the shore looking at them.

Both came and started to drag Seetha also, She denied first but later she too started to play due to girls compulsion. Trio didn't notice the time and they totally forgot the two souls who were waiting for them at home. Their dresses were completely drenched as they played splashing the water.

After sometime the trio came to the shore and took their belongings. Seetha saw the time and gasped, mani 11 aachu seikarama vanga polam she said.

Aadhira: Enaku sema tired ah iruku she said.

Seetha: Ivalo neram therilaya tired, she asked while walking.

Aadhira: Enaku kaal valikuthu she said and stopped walking.

Seetha: Inu konjam thaan va paru pakkama vanthutom she said.

Aadhira: avaru iruntha enna thookitu poi iruparu she said.

Seetha chuckled, Seri phone potu vara sollaran ingaye ukkaru she said.

Aadhira: Vendam vendam she said and started to walk with them.

After an hour they reached the home and got down from the car.

Aadhira stopped walking, Avanga rendu perum thoongi irupanga nama silent ah poi paduthukalam she said seeing the lights were turned off. Trio entered the house and Seetha locked the door and lights were turned on suddenly.

Trio saw Aadhiran and Raghav sitting on the couch. Aadhira saw Aadhiran who was looking at them with angry eyes and she hid herself behind Seetha.

-------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Last chapter 98 votes thaan vanthu iruku next chapter will definitely posted after reaching at lease 100+ votes for both the chapters.

Love you all❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 16.6K 58
a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelunga... that man: nee edhuvum solla vend...
461K 55.7K 136
Lathi vs Wooden scale..💁🏻‍♀️ Yedhu perusunu adichu kaamippo vaanga!!!😌🌝
66K 7.5K 81
THIS STORY IS THE CONTINUITY OF MY OTHER STORY ILLATHA OORIL ILLATHA PERIL NAM KADHAL VAZHUMA. PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THIS , READ THAT STORY TO UNDE...
33K 5.2K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...