A Beautiful Mage in the Beast...

بواسطة Raisha_Ipi

Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't... المزيد

chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

2.5K 105 20
بواسطة Raisha_Ipi

Qin's return to the ocean

At Alina's Home...

Winston's dream...

Winston thought, "I have hunted a deer for Alina as she is pregnant she needs more nutrition. Also, she likes venison. As I was done preparing the prey I was on my way home."

Suddenly his surroundings changed and he was at some Castle. Winston thought,  " How did I get here? I was in the forest near our house. "
" Then someone called him. "

"Winston" Tiger King called.

Winston looked at the Tiger King and questioned, "Brother?" He then glanced at his surroundings and found out that he was in the tiger castle.

Then Winston felt intense pain and coughed a mouthful of blood. He looked up at his brother and asked "Why?!"

There was clear guilt on his face then he averted his eyes and answered, "I am sorry Winston but it is necessary for our territory and people. Don't worry, the Ape King said he would provide your female with a better life."

Winston was heartbroken and thought "Once I lost my charm to protect his daughter and faced criticism but I didn't blame anyone because I thought it was my responsibility as a male. But finally, I found Alina who made me realize that I am also worthy of love. She is like the warm sunlight of a winter morning. My Alina! But when I ultimately find my happiness they want my life. I want to live with my Alina I promised her that I would protect her. The ape king would never let Alina live peacefully."

" But with every passing moment, I feel like my body is giving up its strength. I wish for the last time I could see Alina, her precious smile. "

Then his consciousness faded away and he again saw that Alina was in danger. Some creatures were pulling her into the dark and she was crying and calling for Winston. But no matter how hard he tries he is unable to reach out to Alina. With that Winston woke up from his dream while gasping for air.

Huff huff..... "Alina!"

[ End of dream ]

A Few Hours Ago...

Alina's House...

Alina thought, "Let's find out if Qin really desires to leave with them but I need to knock them down. It would be better if they were not noisy." Dylan sighed and asked, "So what should we do with that problematic female?" Alina answered nothing much she just needs to deal with her people. Dylan again asked and what about The Ape King, he must have already found out that his mate was missing. Alina replied, "Yes and I am quite sure he will come to my house first. So we need to solve this problem first. " In response, he just hummed.

Creak... ( sound of door opening )

Alina used her water magic to create a water ball to splash water on Qin's face.

Splash...

... Huff huff...

Qin woke up after being splashed by water and asked "What are you doing?" She opened her eyes to see the culprit who was splashing water on her. She was surprised to see another female and asked "Who are you? And what is the place? "

Alina just looked at her with a poker face and without answering any of her questions told her " Your family is here so talk to them and make your decisions whether you want to get back to sea or stay in the city. And get out of my house as soon as possible. "

Qin's face paled at the mention of the sea beastman. She nervously gazed towards Alina and asked " Are you Winston's female?" Hearing this Alina smirked and replied, " Looks like you already found your answers." Then Qin asked in horror " H-how did they find out about me and how did I come to your house? " Alina scoffed at that and said "You should know this better than anyone. Are you not the one who asked them to rescue you? But I guess You gave them the wrong address. "

Alina sighed and said, "Dylan please bring them into this room."

A few moments later...

The Mer King asked, " Qin! My Qin!! Are you really my Qin? Qin gave him a nervous smile and said, " A-are you here to take me to the sea." Mer King replied, "Yes, didn't you say that these land beasts kidnapped you and you want to go back to the sea? Thank god you sent someone to ask for help otherwise, we wouldn't have known that you were in this place. But don't worry, now that I am here I will not let anyone take you away." Qin averted her eyes and said " But I have a mate here how can I leave him, I mean he has taken care of me for more than a decade. "

Listening to her answer the Mer King was jealous and asked " Qin when did you start caring about your mates? You never showed me this side of yours, did you really love that male that much..." Listening to their King other members of the Mer clan were also jealous of that male. On the other hand, Alina laughed loudly after Mer King's remark and thought "Haaaa, the males here are very innocent for their own good. Anyway, It's always fun to watch family dramas."

Everyone looked at Alina, some of them were blushing at her. Mer king was also looking at her though there was no double meaning in his gaze but for two existence in this room, it was like a warning bell. So Dylan who was beside Alina stepped in front of her and on the other hand Qin was biting inside her mouth sensing the heating atmosphere inside this room.

Qin's POV...

Now that I look at this female she is actually very beautiful, so much that... it makes me worried that the Mer clan can forget me to accept her. I never give birth to any female then who is this female where did she come from? She doesn't look like she is from the Fox tribe. But that doesn't matter now, I have to distract others before they go after her. Because I only deserve to be their female and she has already taken Winston away from me, " now I will not let her take them away. "

( end of POV)

Qin was terrified of the near future where she was just a neglected female of the Mer clan. So she hurriedly replied, " I will move to the ocean with you. " Mer King looked back at Qin and happily asked," Really? You would really come back with me? " Qin slyly replied, " Yes, of course. "That is my place" I have to go back there 'while looking at Alina' as that place belongs to only me..." Alina's lips twitched after understanding her meaning and thought "Seriously? Did she really think that I would take her place, sigh... Some people don't deserve my goodwill."

Alina's thoughts were broken by someone's fantasy. Someone unimportant from the Mer clan cheerfully said that means we will have two females now in our clan. Others also loudly cheer with him.

On the other hand, Dylan angrily asked "You only have one female, so where are you getting one extra female from? " one of them replied, "Of course the female you are hiding behind you." as if this was the most obvious thing. Then added, "Do you land beastmen even know how to take care of a beautiful female? " Thought they were chatting about their meaningless daydream the Mer king didn't say anything about it as if he was considering this absurd demand of those fools. Before Dylan could say anything, Alina replied, " I never said I would come with you. I told you that you could take your female back but I am not your female. Also, I have my family here so why would I leave with you guys?

After Alina said that the Mer King said  "Don't be upset, you can take your males with you and in our territory you can have anything you want. " Qin becomes frightened and thinks" If someone more beautiful than me went to the sea territory my position would be unstable which is dangerous for my existence. " so she asks Mer King, "Why do you want her? Are you going to leave me for her? " And shows contempt in her voice which leads the mer King to become a little anxious. Because he knows that females are envious of each other but he still doesn't want to leave a fine female like Alina. But he cannot upset his female also, so he says "We would only take our female back."
*(temporarily) he said in his mind.

On the other side, Alina and Dylan were boiling inside listening to this self chatter. Because they were pretending as if it was up to them whether Alina 'live or die.' Though Alina was furious she kept calm because she knew this absurd mer clan was very dangerous but Dylan couldn't keep his sanity anymore. As a snake beastman anger, selfishness, possessiveness and controlling nature are some characteristics that are flowing inside his body like blood. But he suppressed those desires to lead a normal and happy life with his mate.

But these overly proud beastmen are dishonouring his mate and this is unforgiving. So he angrily hissed which made Qin frightened and entrapped every one of them in his snake tail and threw them towards the river and warned them " If I ever see any of these faces again I will make sure to show you what living hell looks like. Others tried to fight back but the Mer King warned them saying " Stop everyone! he is no ordinary beastman and we need to take our female safely."  

Dylan knows that they will not leave them alone anymore but Alina's safety is most important right now. Once Alina gives birth they have to move out of the city and find a suitable place to stay. He saw the mermen were moving back to the ocean. Dylan went back to Alina after they were not visible anymore.

Alina was a little surprised because this was the first time she had seen him this angry. Though she knows that Dylan is trying his best to suppress his nature and she is proud of that. Alina thought " I am happy that both of my mates are both sensible. " She was looking at him with admiration. Dylan didn't know what was going on inside her brain but he was flushed by her twinkling eyes.

Suddenly they hear Winston's voice and Alina rushes to Winston's room. Dylan was horrified to see this because Alina seemed to forget that she was pregnant and doing whatever she wanted with no regard for her health. So Dylan went after her and saw Winston had woken up and Alina was asking about any discomfort.

Alina asked Winston, "Are you alright? Do you have any discomfort? Are you feeling dizzy or can you see me clearly? Huh?" Winston weakly replied " I am okay. I just have a little weakness." "Thank God"  you are okay I was so scared when I found you unconscious and cold. That damn Tiger King poisoned you and that Ape King was the one who lured those mer to kidnapped me. But don't worry I have already sorted everything out. If I am not wrong maybe the Ape King and Tiger King are crying right now.

Winston was speechless and Dylan was only shaking his head. Alina was confused ' ?? '

Winston sighed and asked, "Are you alright?" Alina looked into his eyes and replied with a smile "Yeah I am." But her uncontrollable tears betrayed her smile. Winston embraced her tightly and Dylan also joined them. After one hour of crying, she came down and fell asleep. So Dylan put her to bed. Winston asked Dylan what actually happened. So Dylan told him everything and who was behind these matters.

Dylan sighed and said, " I think we should move out after this cold season. This place is not safe anymore. Winston agrees with him and replies "You are right, we cannot stay here anymore. Let's talk to Alina about it when she wakes up. "

In response, Dylan only hummed...

__________________________________

On the other hand...

In Leopard Castle...

Father, please help us, our female went missing...

Hiss hiss " The place where she went missing I found scorpions smell. I think it's the work of the "City of Flame."

________________________________

Hello guys I am back 😊😊 

I apologise for not updating soon. But don't worry from now on I will try to update on the scheduled date. ✌🏻

Hope you like this chapter... ✨☺️💕

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

103K 3.7K 27
╰┈➤ ──After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, Mariette found herself in a fantasy world filled with sex and beasts. Being lost in a completely...
27.4K 1.9K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
196K 13.5K 117
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...
37K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...