Just For Tonight.

By Cazmere_

One night just wasn't enough for him. He wanted to be able to partake in plenty more with her but.. she just... More

Just For Tonight.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
VXIII.
XIX.
XX.
Epilogue.

VI.

1.6K 93 34
By Cazmere_

OMNISCIENT
NEXT MORNING
LOS ANGELES, CA

As the next day rolled around, Sakari found herself SNUGGLING more into the tattooed arm that sat across her neck in attempt to hide from the sun that was illuminating on to her face. She didn't know why the sun was peeking through when she knew that the curtains were closed the night prior....

....But, she also didn't know how she ended up with an unfamiliar arm around her nec-

"Wait a minute." She mutters to herself when opening her eyes and sitting up due to her fully processing that those tattoos were indeed unfamiliar to her.

An 'Kaws' tattoo that was surrounded by a few stars was something that she knew Tremani didn't have.. And curtains ? Sakari had motorized black blinds....

She was NOT home.

With slight panic, her eyes trailed back down to the arm that was now sitting on her waist. Once glimpsing at the imagine, the female found herself recollecting on the events that took place the previous night .

"Oh, fuck no !" She shouts then, LITERALLY, tosses herself out of the bed to get away from the male.

At the sudden shout, Keiran found himself awakening from his slumber and lifting up to see what was all the commotion about.

"The fuck is goin' on ?" He asked in a groggy tone as he glanced around the room whilst rubbing at his eye.

Sakari pops her head up, "That's what I wanna know !"

"Did yo' ass fall ?" Keiran asked looking over the leveled bed and down at the beauty on the floor.

"How the fuck did I get here ?" She asked ignoring the obvious question and instead asking her own.

"You look good as hell in my t-shirt." He compliments taking her body in view and ignoring her question right back.

Sakari furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his remark, "What ?"

"I'm surprised yo' legs ain't hurtin'. Figured I fucked up yo' walk with the way I was diggin' in that good ole shit." The male proceeds to rant with a smirk now plastered across his face.

"Excuse me ?" She asked not wanting to fully understand what he was implying.

"Now, that a nigga fully up and shit... my back hurt." Keiran voices reaching a hand towards his back where there were indeed scratch marks, "Yo' nails bout long as hell"

"Fuck you me- w-we fucked ?" Sakari asked with her eyes widened in shock.

"Four times." He answers holding up four fingers and wiggling them, "Ian know you had it in you. I thought you was gone tap out after number two."

Upon receiving this information — that she hoped was false — Sakari ran a hand down her face and shook her head.

"I refuse to believe this shit." She mutters to herself in disbelief.

"Hollon, maybe if I show you this dick you gone remember." He states while going to toss the blanket from off of his body.

"Woah !" Sakari exclaims walking towards the bed and holding the covers down, "Stay yo' ass in that bed ! Ima just grab my shit and leave."

"Nah." Keiran disagrees moving himself towards the edge of the bed, covers still wrapped around his waist.

Sakari glances at him with her face scrunched up, "Nah ? Whatchu mean 'nah' ?"

"Stay wimmie." He insists.

"The fuck ? What am I'm stayin' for ?" Sakari asked then proceeds to retrieve her article of clothing that were scattered amongst the grey carpeted floor.

"Why you can't stay ?" He asked watching as she places her clothes on rather quickly.

"Ion know you !" She shouts in response with irritation.

"You wasn't sayin' that when I was in them guts." He says smiling at the fact that he was getting under her skin.

"Did you fuck me raw ?" She asked disregarding his comment. Better safe than sorry.

"Hell yeah" Keiran nods vigorously, "You made the best decision ever."

"You fuc- okay, bye bye bye !" She shouts grabbing a hold of her heels and bag that was on his dresser.

"Don't leave me, Sakari ! That pussy is a drug ! I'm addicted to it !" The male exaggerates in a playful manner, with his hand on his chest prior to letting out a laugh.

Sakari found herself shuttering at the sound of his laughter. It sounded a bit...SADISTIC.

"Yo' laugh sound evil as fuck." She states with her face scrunched up.

"My fault.. you really gonna leave ?" He asked with slight hope in his eyes that she'd stay.

He'd be lonely without her.

She shakes her head, "Ion got no business here."

"Whatchu mean ? I could show you a good time besides the fuckin'...maybe we could go out." He suggested with a slight shrug....

....Forgetting the fact that he had a girlfriend.

"I'm good." She sheepishsmiles, "But, can you do me a favor ?"

"Anythi' fa' you."

"Don't tell NOBODY about this."

Keiran scrunched up his face due to the words that came from her mouth. He couldn't believe it. He felt as though she was ashamed of him.

"Why ?.... You embarrassed of me ?" He asked titling his head with his gaze still on her.

"No...that's not it." Sakari responds waving her hand 'nope'.

"Oh... you don't wanna be seen as a hoe ? It's too late for that pretty girl." He states.

"Nigga, fuck you." She spat with disgust.

"You did already... Four times too and we can go four more, though." He smirks leaning himself closer towards her.

"You're sick." She waves him and his respond off.

"You think this sick ?" He asks before beginning to chuckle then eventually stopping to now look at her with a straight face, "This ain't nothin'."

Sakair looks at his with slight shock, "Um, I gotta go."

"Ima see you again, Sakari." He informs with seriousness, "And don't think I'm playin' either."

"Yo' ass is too delusional for me. Have a nice day, sir." She dismisses finally deciding that it was best that she leave now.

"Never delusional when I know the truth but, my day been good cause I woke up to you." He shouts being her before she slammed the door in his face, "Ima see you, baby !"

You could say that Keiran was astonished because he was able to be in Sakari's warm comfort the previous night. He thought that it would've been harder but, he didn't think that she'd be denying what had happened and wanting to get away from him.

But, that wasn't going to stop him from getting her to become his.

"Ima have you, Sakari. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER." He speaks to himself while staring in the spot that his soon to be lover was standing in.

He was DETERMINED.

AN HOUR LATER 

As she began her journey towards her home, Sakari's mind ran with a plethora of thoughts in regards of the situation between her and Keiran. It was strange but, Sakari just hoped that this wasn't something that she would REGRET.

On the way back home, she made sure to grab herself a water and a Plan B. Not wanting to take any chances and she in fact was going to make an appointment for sometime this week.

"Get it together, bitch," She mumbles to herself whilst taking hold of the key in her purse and using it to unlock her front door.

Unbeknownst to her, there was someone now standing in her hallway with their arms folded as they waited for the owner of the home to make an arrival.

"Where the fuck you been ?" TREMANI'S voice boomed as soon as her foot stepped inside of the residence.

"What the fuck are you doin' here ?" Sakari asked turning her back to locking the door behind her and then dropping the shoes, in hand, by it.

"You know I got a key...." The male trails off looking at his friend with squinted eyes, "Now, where the fuck you been ?"

"Not now, Tre..." She mutters using her hand to rub against her head, "I got a hang over."

"Ion give a fuck, Sakari. Where you was at ?" Tremani continues to repeat walking closer to her.

"I spent the night at Kaziya house !" She lies with an eye roll.

It wasn't like she was ashamed of sleeping with Keiran.. She just didn't think it was anybody's business to know of. And, she didn't like to lie to Tremani.. it always hurt her but, Sakari didn't want to speak on it. So, she was going to keep it to herself until, further notice.

Tremaine stared at her for a few seconds. He knew Sakari like the back of his hand and wanted to see if she would fold at the gaze but, she didn't. He decided to let her be.

"Aight, go handle ya' business. I'm just glad you okay." He states then leans down and places a kiss onto her forehead, "If you need me ? Ima be in the livin' room."

"I know. Thank you, pooh." Sakari smiles, placing a hand onto his face then walking off.

And as she walked away towards her room, the male watched her intensely. He wasn't going to push her any further and was just going to let her go. Either way...

....Tremani knew that she was LYING.

🃏

Thoughts ? 🤭

2K views and 200 votes ! Y'all are amazin' !

Stay tuned for more 'JUST FOR TONIGHT'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
42.8K 792 45
It was just a 1 night stand. But something else sparked. She's a true player and he's lost looking for her. What happens when it just continues? READ...
167K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...
208K 6.6K 53
'I know you want this just as bad as I do,' he mumbles as his fingertips stroke against my cheek, towards my neck. 'I... I have a boyfriend,' I breat...