Avengers One Shots

By hotreadingwitch

Smutty imagines involving most of the MCU characters...all characters are adults and all acts are consensual... More

introduction
steve x reader x bucky - good girl
bucky x reader - his
matt murdock x reader - don't be shy
steve x reader - in the clouds
bucky x reader - hate
peter x reader - video games
tony x reader - yes daddy
bucky x reader - professor
loki x reader - mommy
steve x reader x bucky x sam - let's play a game
matt murdock x reader - sweetheart
wanda x reader - home at last
natasha x reader - something new
bucky x reader - teach me
steve x reader - suprise
natasha x reader x bucky x steve - double date
frank x reader - broken promise
peter x reader - studying
steve x reader x bucky - our perfect little slut
bucky x reader - drunk in love
natasha x reader - forget him
steve x reader x natasha - spice
matt murdock x reader - sweetheart pt.2
bucky x reader - control
loki x reader - multiplied
matt murdock x reader - neon lights
steve x reader - injured
natasha x reader x wanda - never have I ever
bucky x reader - nosebleed
bucky x reader x sam - the falcon and the winter soldier
matt murdock x reader - take me to church
tony x reader - million dollar man
frank x reader - sir
matt murdock x reader - playing games
wanda x reader - more than a mission
announcement
matt murdock x reader - boyfriend material
bucky x reader - again?
bucky x reader x steve - siberia pt. 1
bucky x reader x steve - siberia pt.2
bucky x reader - whiskey & wine

bucky x reader - cabin fever

2.9K 54 5
By hotreadingwitch

Content Warnings/Kinks: age gap (dbf!bucky), daddy kink, praise kink, light degradation, nipple play, light spanking, masturbation, fingering, cum swallowing, oral sex, unprotected vaginal sex

Cabin Fever

The weekend getaway ahead loomed before Y/n like a giant shadow as she drove on the snowy backroads. Was she glad to be spending the holidays at her father's winter cabin, of course, but was she happy to see his mysterious (and massively sexy) best friend, Bucky Barnes, not so much. The pair had been colleagues for a little while now, since Bucky had transferred to her father's firm, and Y/n had only met him once before at her Dad's Fourth of July barbecue earlier in the year. Fireworks had immediately flown between them when they had, causing Y/n to lock down the blooming feeling of romance quickly before it could ruin everything from her father's perspective of his "little girl" to her own sanity. If she thought for even one second about how much she liked Bucky Barnes and truly wanted Bucky Barnes, she feared she might just crash her car.

A call came through the speaker of her vehicle then, her father Steve's familiar voice crackling through, "Y/n?"

"Dad?" She answered with a light laugh, "Where are you right now a dungeon? Your service is awful"

"Sweetheart the snowstorm is blocking the highway, I won't make it up to the cabin until morning, I'm gonna stay at a motel tonight..." he said, his voice sad like he hated to miss out, "It'll just be you and Bucky for the first night, hopefully, that won't be too much trouble"

"Why would that be any trouble Dad?" Y/n's voice sounded strained, even to her.

Her father paused, "I know you don't like him Y/n—no don't interrupt me—it's okay, you don't have to, I just hope you two can get through the night together peacefully...it is the Holidays after all"

Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat, "Alright Dad, yeah, I'll see you in the morning"

When she finally pulled up to the snow-trimmed cabin, she wasn't surprised to see Bucky's luxury car parked in one of the available driveway spots.

"Hi," she greeted once she stepped inside, her cheeks flushed from the crisp December cold and her arms full of wrapped gifts.

"Let me help you with those" Bucky instantly offered, rushing over to her, their fingers brushing as he took some of the tissue-stuffed bags from her cramped hands and took them over to the tree.

His eyes flicked to hers and she could've sworn she saw his own cheeks tint slightly red above his scruffy beard.

"How was your drive?" He questioned after they'd arranged them, making easy conversation.

"Not too bad, well better than Dad's anyway" she winced slightly before breaking the news, "He's blocked by the storm, won't be here until tomorrow morning...it's just us tonight"

"You don't seem so happy about that" Bucky cocked his head.

"Bucky..." she hesitated.

"I knew it" he breathed, almost to himself, "I knew you lik—"

"I need to take a work call" she blurted, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

Y/n practically skidded out of the living room and down the hall to the room she'd be staying in for the weekend, that she'd been staying in all her life. Her Dad had luckily switched out her old twin bed for a queen a couple of years ago but that didn't erase the memories she had here. The colourful quilt laid over the sheets, the rocking chair in the corner. Each element of the space was a comfort to her, especially now as her heart threatened to beat right out of her chest.

"Fuck" she groaned to herself.

~ an hour or two later ~

Snow was piling up outside as Y/n stewed in her bedroom, mulling over the situation she'd somehow found herself in. She liked Bucky and was stuck with him for the night but almost worse than that was the fact that he knew she liked him. Her groaning into her pillow was cut off by a small knock on her door.

"Yes?" She croaked.

"I'm making hot chocolate..." Bucky's hesitant voice sounded through the wooden door, "I won't bother you tonight if you don't want but I just thought I'd ask"

With a sigh, she walked over the door, opening it to find Bucky in a slightly distressed t-shirt and light grey sweatpants that hugged him perfectly in all the right places. She gulped, startled as she realized she was literally eye-fucking him instead of answering his innocent question.

"Sure, I'd like some. Thank you"

Following him into the kitchen, she found her gaze trailed from his toned figure to the wintery scene outside. The snow was packed almost halfway up the window, no doubt blocking the front door too.

"Guess we're stuck inside whether we like it or not" Y/n sighed with a small smile that she simply couldn't help, causing Bucky to chuckle and shoot her a quizzical look.

"Yeah" he replied easily, after pouring the hot liquid into two cups, "Here"

"Thank you, Bucky"

"Oh, no problem" he replied and Y/n swore she saw him blush again.

They sipped on their hot chocolate, slowly draining the mugs in companionable silence. After a while, she attempted to break it.

"How's work?" she tried, grimacing at how awkward the question sounded.

"You don't really want to ask me about work Y/n" he stated plainly with a small sigh, the heated look in his eye deceivingly telling her exactly what he meant.

"Bucky..." she strained, setting her mug down.

"You keep saying my name but never in the way I'd like you to" he came toward her, his large frame instantly consuming the small space of the cabin's kitchen, "I know you want me Y/n and I'm sure you can see I want you..."

Her eyes flicked down to his crotch, a small moan slipping out of her mouth at the sight of his hard cock in his cozy sweatpants.

"Stop worrying about what your Dad might do and kiss me" he challenged, putting it all out there. Her surprise must have been evident on her face because Bucky backed off immediately, "Unless that's not what you want"

His sweet hesitance was all it took for Y/n to practically throw herself at him, cutting his words off with a passionate kiss that melted instantly from incredibly heated to perfectly warm like their mugs of steaming hot chocolate. As they kissed, with Y/n's small groans and whines puncturing each break, Bucky's hands felt up and down her sides making her skin tingle with need.

"Can I touch you?" He asked before gripping her hips harder and backing her toward the counter's edge, "And please say I can taste you..."

"Yes, please Bucky, yes"

He lifted her easily onto the flat surface, shoving boxes of cereal and bags of marshmallows out of the way, until her ass was fully seated on the counter. She pushed herself up slightly so that he could slip off her pants and her panties, moaning as his cold hands slid down her thighs. He sunk to his knees before her, gazing up at her like she was a golden star on top of the Christmas Tree. His beard tickled her legs as he worked his way up, kissing her calf, the inside of her knee, and her inner thighs.

"Be good and spread your legs for me, yeah, let me see that pretty pussy" he hummed at the sight of her as she obeyed.

He came forward and kissed her clit gently before rubbing the sensitive area with a single finger. He paused, looking up at her from his spot between her thighs, admiring her flushed cheeks and wide eyes. She whined at the loss of contact.

"You know what I want Y/n?" he cocked his head, pulling away and sitting back on his tucked legs below her before saying in an encouraging yet dark tone, "I want to see you rub yourself for me...Go on"

She spit onto her fingers and began to rub her clit, using them to please herself. Her eyes met his as she caressed around and around her sensitivity, a quiet whimper slipping out of her lips at the sight of his darkening gaze focused all on her. The building feeling made her sigh and throw her head back, a dull thud sounding as it hit the upper cabinet behind her.

"What if I help you out a little bit huh?" Bucky groaned as if he couldn't resist touching her.

"Yes" she moaned, "Bucky pleas—"

Her words were cut off by the feeling of his two longest fingers pressing at her wet hole. Her pussy practically gushed around him as he entered her, only pushing halfway. His teasing fingers grazed her insides, curling up inside of her.

"Keep rubbing your clit baby" he guided her hand back down.

She obeyed, quickly becoming overwhelmed with the pleasure they were creating for her together. His curling fingers, her fierce rubbing at her clit...she was overcome with intense sensation. Using her other hand she trailed up her chest, acutely aware of Bucky's eyes following her motion, pinching her nipples in turn until they hardened into two stiff peaks.

"Good girl" he praised before asking, "You want my mouth?"

Her small nod was all he needed to push her hand off of her clit and lap harshly at it, never once removing his fingers from her hole. His attack on her pussy was intense and erotic to watch, the sight of him eating her out turning her on almost as much as the actual feelings. Y/n's thighs caged his head between her legs, her knees moving to sit behind his head, feet resting on his back as he pleased her with his rough, wet tongue.

"Oh fuck" she whispered, her hands gripping his curls tightly as he found the perfect spot.

"There?" he questioned, his words muffled as he sucked her clit, lapping at it.

"Yes, fucking yes"

He chuckled, cool air making her shiver before continuing, licking at the same spot, not right on her clit but slightly to the side, a spot that was nearly as sensitive and pleasurable, until her body gave out and she burst all over his tongue. His large hands supported her thighs from below, hooking his arms over them, pulling her pussy to his mouth as she rode out the waves of her release.

"Good girl, good fucking girl" he grumbled.

Moving quicker than a flash, he lifted her up and took her out of the kitchen, leading them all the way to her bedroom. As they moved through the house, Y/n attacked his neck, wet sloppy kisses peppering his tanned skin. He pushed the door to her room open with his side, being careful not to hurt her, before throwing her down on the bed. He stood at the edge, towering over her. Bending over her, his beard tickled her cheek as he continued his trail of kisses on her neck. With gentle pecks he made his way to her jaw, down her to her chest, satisfying the need of her nipples.

"Flip around for me doll" he commanded then, praising her when she complied, "Yeah that's it, good girl"

SMACK. A small spank on her ass cheek made her whimper, the feeling hurting slightly but in the best way.

"You want it?" Bucky asked, confirming her consent as he pumped himself behind her.

"Yes," she whimpered, her voice breathy and full of need.

"Yes, who?" His tone instantly darkened.

"Yes Daddy" she whispered like a secret.

SMACK.

"Say it like you mean it Y/n" he chuckled roughly, "Like the good little slut I know you are"

"Yes Dadd—"

Her words were cut off by the loud moan that escaped her lips as Bucky pushed into her, pressing the first few inches of him into her wet pussy. She gripped him tightly as her body adjusted to the sensation. He pressed and pressed and pressed until finally, he bottomed out within her.

"Fuck you fit me so well"

Bucky's cock hit a spot deep within her that felt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her back arched, shoving her ass back into him, making him hit even further inside. His grin was feral as she bounced onto him, her instant rocking movements pleasuring them both.

"So good Y/n," he praised, grunting, "Yeah, push back on me baby...Fuck this ass is perfect"

SMACK.

The pain heated her skin as did the feeling of his eyes on her. She wasn't even looking at him but she could physically feel the weight of his dark gaze. Grinding back onto him she whimpered and whined, her pussy tightening around him more and more by the second.

Y/n yelped as she was flipped easily over onto her back. Before she could even get her bearings, Bucky's thumb was instantly on her clit, rubbing that spot that made her see stars. If she thought she was clenching around him before she surely was now. Between Bucky thrusting in and out of her and his fingers on her sensitive clit, her senses were going into overdrive.

"Fuck" she whined, overwhelmed by the feeling, "You're fucking me so good"

Burying his head in the crook of her neck, Bucky moaned roughly, his gruff noises making her wetter and wetter. She writhed beneath him, her body responding to every way he was pleasing her. As she approached her orgasm though, he switched his pace, thrusting slowly, powerfully, and deeply, causing her to tense up around his hard cock. She gripped him so tightly she thought she might just push him out of her by accident.

"So tight for me—yes, taking every fucking inch like a good little slut"

"Yes, Daddy, yes" she moaned as he sucked at her skin.

"You've been driving me crazy for so long" he confessed, whispering in her ear, "Ever since—fuck— that fucking Fourth of July party, I've wanted to feel you, to be in you just like this..."

Her eyes widened at his reveal but she was so overwhelmed by the feeling that she could barely speak, she simply whined in response, meeting his assessing gaze as she arched beneath him. The feeling struck her body then, causing her to jerk forward. Bucky held her hips, continuing to thrust in and out of her with long strokes, fucking her completely through her orgasm.

"Yeah that's it baby, cum for me"

Y/n gripped his broad shoulders, holding him to her chest as he thrust through her orgasm, bringing on his own. He ground into her as he chased his own release, her hot pussy finally sending him over the edge.

"Fuck" she swore, catching her breath as Bucky rolled off of her.

"Fuck is right" he chuckled.

She could swear she saw a tint of red on his scruffy cheeks.

"You really liked me since then? Since the Fourth of July?"

"Yes," he admitted, bowing his head.

She rolled back onto him, planting a sweet kiss on his jaw, then his cheek, then finally on his perfect pout.

"Talk about fireworks huh?" She joked, making them both shake with laughter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 165 71
Like the title says, Marvel Imagines, this includes BF/GF or Husb./Wife Imagines and parent ones (they're your parent). Requests are open! NO SM^T...
23.6K 521 31
Y/N was a normal 24 year old, working at a local coffee shop. Until one night, when she comes across something that changes her entire life. Will the...
352K 5.1K 52
imagines about the Marvel cast and their characters! - Oct. 21, 2018 - 2021 - #3 in #marvelimagines - Feb 7, 2019 1K READS - Mar 2, 2019 2K reads - A...