/|°Made for Children*Murder D...

Autorstwa DayCare_Lovely

Wouldn't it be strange if a killer drone robot was assigned to protect human children while adult humans go t... Więcej

-[<*Pilot*>]-
-[<*A Little Drone*>]-
-[<* Bad Situation *>]-
-[<* Uzi? *> ]-
-[<*A Memory*>]-
-[<* Don't You Dare- *>]-
-[<* The Truth *>]-

-[<* Dancing *> ]-

123 4 0
Autorstwa DayCare_Lovely

"What...are you things?"

A nightmare had awakened the murder drone from her sleep, she tried to catch her breath and then looked around, there was only N here.

"Eh? Where is V?" Asked Q, waking up from her sleep.

Patient against the wall and thought about what Uzi said to her, what happened last night made her feels dizzy and then went to get fresh air.

"Have I changed since coming to this planet?" Said Q, sitting on a pile of junk.

"I did the same thing and followed what my program told me to do for years, I don't understand any of this" Q also recalled several memories of his former workplace to entertain herself.

"Oh yeah, I remember that today" Q remembers when in the Drone worker's place there was a poster that said 'Prom Night'.

"I've never heard that before, but from the looks of the poster it looks fun. Maybe N and V know something about it" Q stood up from her seat and flew back to his base.

Q was not focused while flying, from behind someone her him, making her fall into pile of snow so she didn't get hurt.

"Ouch, what is that- V!?" It turned out that it was V who hit her from behind.

"Q? Why are you here?" Asked V while trying to stand up.

"I should be the one asking that, how did you escape-" V quickly covered Q's mouth.

"If you don't tell N about this, I will explain something important" V slowly lowered her hand.

"Explain first, then I'll shut up"

"You're stubborn, I'm going to Prom"

"Prom...you're not going there anymore, are you? Why are you going there?"Q asked looking at V.

"That's none of your business.If you help me, I'll explain it in more detail. Just don't let N find out"V opened his wings and flew back to headquarters.

"She better keep her promise" Q continued to go to his destination.

Upon arrival, Q saw N and V talking about something but he couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about.

"Q! Are you feeling better?"  N asked, Q just nodded her head slowly.

"Good"

"Q, you are..." V's voice was heard.

"...You are a Murder Drone, a Drone who is known to be thirsty for oil and merciless. And you don't reflect that nature at all. Next time...if-if it's like that again, I will beat you up" V said in a tone embarrassed.

N and Q could only be surprised to hear V's words.

"Okay V!" Q's behavior has returned to normal, different from yesterday.

"N, V, I want to ask something" N and V looked at Q.

"Maybe this a stupid question, but what is 'Prom'?"Asked Q.

"Seriously? What other stupid human intervened to change your program?" Q managed to hold back her laughter.

"That sounds cool, I want to come too!"  Q said happily.

"Look V, Q also wants to go there" V rolled his eyes while Q now understood what they were talking about at the beginning.

"If we want to go to prom night, we have to find nice clothes."

"And where are we going to find that?"

"We can wear human clothes that are still good outside" Q immediately got out of this missile.

"V, I hope you will like your prom dress!"  N went after Q.

"Eugh, okay. If using the clothes they brought doesn't mess up my plans, I'll wear them" To fill the time V went back to blowing soap bubbles.

Some time has passed, in front of N, V ​​and Q there are already their prom outfits complete with human skeletons.

"I'm confused why the clothes are still good, but the person wearing them is like that?" said Q looking at three full human skeletons.

"I'm starting to think going to Prom isn't a good idea, but I do want to be dapper- No!"N was confused about whether she should go or not.

"We can't interact with the workers anymore, Q. You know what happened before, right?" Q just looked the other way.

"We're too Dangerous"

"B-But isn't that what the company wants?"

"Exactly, we show up fabulous. The sad purple one lets us in, cause she has no friends. We kill everyone and pop her little head off" V told him his plans if he went to Prom.

"I'm not bringing you for prom murder, V.J went holo-spooky snake crab and we maybe grew up in a haunted mansion"

"N that's enough-"

"Stop it, Q. Aren't you worried we have no idea what we even are!?"N shouted at V, V pushed N's body away from him. Q could see his two friend's faces looking scared.

"Promise me, you and that purple thing will stop prying into that stuff...If you free me now, I promise we'll only kill what we need to survive"

"Just you, me and Q" The three of us looked at a key on the table.

"V, of you're hiding something, we can figure it out together.Even if we each only have peices.Please, what do you know-"

"Now"

"What-"N's head was cut by Q from behind.

"What the best for you, even if you hate me for it"V said from her chair.

"I'm sorry, N.I hope you understand. Now I want to hear the a lot of your explanations, V"

"F*ck, I'll tell you on the way, now we have to go"When V was about to leave, Q held her arm.

"What else?"

"You said we had to be fabolus, right?" V and Q looked at their prom clothes.

Several minutes passed, and finally N regained consciousness from the sudden attack carried out by Q.

N's Pov :

The hand showed a movement indicating that N had returned to consciousness, looking around it was very quiet. Looking behind him, there was only one person, namely his.

"Oh no, no, no" N started to panic, and rushed to meet his two friends.But in his mind he still wanted to use his taxido, but there was no time so N left.

Just kidding, N comes back and has decided to go out wearing hir prom clothes.

In the middle of the storm I ran to the drone workers' place full of anxiety and worry. V was free and was going to kill all the drone workers, plus Q was helping her.

"I can't believe Q helped her-" N landed on his taxido, then realized that he had made someone fall by him.

" Uzi?"

"N?"

Both parties seemed confused in conditions like this.

"I think something bad-"

"I can help" N answered quickly.

"But you probably don't want me, do you know what happened to Q because of what you did?"Remembering that, Uzi became uncomfortable, while N slowly walked away from where Uzi was standing.

"I know, but I...could use...the help...of you...being here...with me"

"Another dapper buddies" N said in a happy tone as he put his arm around Uzi's shoulder. Uzi hit N on the back to get him out of his arms.

"If I may ask, what happened to Q yesterday?"Uzi asked, N was a little surprised by the question.

"She's fine, it's just...she came with her eyes filled with flowing tears"N's short story made Uzi even more guilty.

"H-Hey, don't worry, Uzi.I'm sure Q will understand the situation at that time, I hope" N thought at the end.

Q's Pov :

"Oh, shine~" Q felt amazed by this place, it was more radiant and beautiful than the place he had encountered before.

"Khan" Q's eyes fell on the drone worker who looked restless, as if waiting for someone to come.

"So let me be clear again, that pinky and that cute emo invited you here because you're their friend?"Q asked, not believing V's explanation.

"That's what they thought, after they called me we both appeared and killed all these clones in one night. I can kill all the children here, and you can attack the worker drones to increase your skills"

"Okay, listen up, nerds"

"That's my sign" V went backstage, and Q went to mingle with the other drones.

"We're doing this a little early, but since yhe enyire prom court mysteriously 'disappared' your queen by forest is...uh this"From above V came down, with her dark red dress and evil laugh all the drones were already scared .

"Oh, we're gonna die!"

"Woo-hooo. You look cool, V!"Q shouted from below the stage.

"Mrs.Q?"Q looked around, someone was waving at him, walked over to the person.

"Thad, who is that beautiful girl? Do you know her?"Whispered the drone beside Thad.

"Mrs.Q? She is the murder drone I once told you about" Thad whispered.

"I didn't expect her to look that cute, introduce myself" Thad nodded his head.

"Cute? Oh~ I know how this will go, not bad your type"Q has arrived in her prom dress.

"Hi, Thad" Q greeted in a friendly manner.

"Hi, Mrs.Q"Thad saw Zen's face getting redder, he could only smile mischievously.

"H-Hi cut- I-I-I mean Mrs.Q! I'm Zen, one's of T-Thad f-f-friends! I often hear about you from Thaf"Zen's way of speaking was also halting, Thad thought he should say something to calm his friend down a bit.

"Nice to meet you, Zen.You don't need to call me that, you can call me Q if you want''Q's smile succeeded in making Zen even more embarrassed.

"You look very beautiful Mrs.Q, right Zen?~" Thad teased, making Zen's face even redder.Q just smiled faintly because she was praised by her new friends.

"I want to give a good impression, so please accept this"Q made a frog-shaped animal balloon then gave it to Zen.

"T-Thank you" Zen nervously took the balloon doll from Q's hand.

"MY LUCKY DAY!" Zen stood still because finally he would have his love story.

On stage, V looks like dhe wants to eat all the worker drones here.

"I seem to know her, isn't she the same drone that strangled my neck?"

"We can talk later, I ask you two to-"

"How can she be prom queen here? She doesn't even go to school or live here."

"Wait, prom queen..."

"Easy judging bots, V is my friend" A screen appeared, showing a photo of pinky, cute emo and V playing together.

"She's done with the murder or whatever, we're hanging already"

"Yes, best friends.So easily manipulated" V showed a scary face and the weapon was taken out.

"V!"From below Q shows a hologram that only murder drone types can understand.

"Prom queen?" V looked at the pinky, then saw the glowing crown that was being held for her head.

"So, forgive and forget, or I'll get my dad to fock your freakin' grades!"Pinky shouted through the mic.

"And you can't sit with us, Rebecca!"  The spotlight highlights the short-haired drone girl in dark blue.

"Fine, I forgive her, settle"

"Are you here to finish off-"

"I will not and will never kill children"

"And didn't kill the adults either, did you?"Q could only smile while sweating coldly.

"You won't, will you?"The sound of applause began to fill the room.

"Clap harder, losers!"The sound of applause got louder, some even cheered for V.

"Your dress is really cute" Praise the crown giver to V's head.

"I-"The pinky offered the mic to V.

V's wings and claws were put back in, she walked forward while waving her hands.

"Isn't she that cute emo girl?"Point Q at the Drone with dark purple bluish hair.

"You mean Doll?"

"She was one of Pinky's friends who invited us, I haven't thanked her yet"

"What do you think you're doing-" Q managed to grab his shoulder, just as N and Uzi came crashing through the roof of the room.

"Unhand them, you fiend-" Uzi stopped talking because the current situation was not as messy as he thought.

"I'm confused"

"On second though, you're way hotter than Doll. Run, idiot!" From below, Doll got V stuck by stabbing several parts of V's body with a long iron pipe.

One by one Doll killed several child worker drones with just one move.

"Hey!"Q grabbed Doll's waist, who was shocked by that action.

"What do you think you're doing to my friend!?"With all his strength Q threw Doll to the back of the room, N immediately left that place while Uzi was hit by Doll's body which made them both hit the wall of this room very hard.

"Uzi!" N ran after Uzi.

"Wow, remind me not to make you angry"Said Thad, making a scared face at Q.

"What are you waiting for? Go find shelter, don't forget to bring Zen" Thad took Zen's hand and led him to the exit, Q ran onto the stage.

"Q! Do you realize you just threw two worker drones very hard?"N asked from a distance to check on Uzi's condition.

"Two? I just threw...oh, you mean Uzi" Q showed an awkward smile.

"Is V okay?"N asked from a distance.

"Don't worry, I'm fine- of course I'm not, Loser! Don't you use your eyes?" Annoyed V.

"I didn't think you would be that brave with me" Doll stood up to us, she even added another iron pipe to V's body.

"What's your problem? If it's a small problem, we can talk about it carefully"  Q managed to remove a pipe from V's right hand, she quickly shot at the child but it didn't work.

From a distance, Doll threw a knife, breaking V's hand.

"V!" Q started to panic about V's condition.

"This is your chance, show that you cannot be underestimated"Said V.

"Q! Behind you-" Q immediately looked behind him as a giant fan shot towards the two of them, fortunately N quickly ran and kicked the fan from the side.

"That was very close"Thought Q.

Q jumped and put the knife used to cut food on the dining table, strangely Doll survived that.

"How could she do that?"

"How is Uzi?" Q also realized that Doll had the same look on Uzi's face.p

"I don't know, I put her in a safe place" The exit door opened, the worker drones ran to save themselves.

"So you're Q, the Murder drone everyone talks about. How can you still choose to be with them with the murderers instead of-"

"That's enough, you have two choices. We can end this all the easy way or with hard way" Q gave Doll two simple choices.

"You gave me a very difficult choice -I don't like the easy way"The symbol appeared again, unexpectedly an iron pipe appeared again piercing N's body from below.

Three fans shot at high speed, N with great initiative pushed Q's body away from the stage.

Q froze seeing N's actions, right in front of her N's and V's bodies cut into several pieces.

"Doll, you know I can't do this to you" Said Q, preparing her weapon.

"That's what makes me superior in this fight" Doll stepped back using her throwing knife right at Q's face.

"Detected, activate mode...Save mode"A voice was heard, it was not Q or Doll's voice. It was a voice that came from inside Q's body.

"Thank you, Doll" Q immediately laughed as he tried to stand up and pulled out the knife easily. Doll slowly backed away and walked backwards keeping his distance from Q.

"W-What are you thanking me for?"

"You've opened the mode I've been needing..." Q's screen showed an image of X with his mouth wide open.

"This is not good" Doll's mind had a bad feeling.

Q took out her gun and fired it at Doll, several attacks managed to injure her.

"I think you can't attack me because that's your program"Said Doll while dodging Q's attack.

"That's true, but I've entered save mode thanks to you." Q changed her weapon to a laser weapon.

"Get ready for my game" The laser released by Q can cut solid objects easily.

Q directed him to the movements Doll would make, because she had detected every movement her enemy made.

"Q!"Q's attention was diverted because someone called her, an opportunity for Doll to attack again.

As usual, Doll threw five knives at once at Q. Just as N used his wings to protect Q, their faces met.

N pulled Q's hand to avoid another Doll attack.

"Knife? That's all you can throw at us" Q turned his body then let his body fall in front of N, as expected N would catch him and Q's right hand held N's waist so his body wouldn't fall.

(The image above is not mine, is from position N and Q )

N, who realized the position of Q's hand, made his mind confused but he still tried to focus, N used a Malka Tank weapon. Meanwhile, Q used a snipper which aimed right next to Doll's face.

An explosion was so big that it hit, pushing Doll's body back quite hard. N quickly removed his hand from Q's waist, making Q fall.

"Q! Y-You, uh...should.Don't startle me!"  N said stammering with a blushing face.

"You don't need to knock me down" N offered his hand to help Q stand up, after standing up N threw Q's body again.

"I had no intention of doing this" said N after throwing Q into the sky, Doll still had the energy to throw the table at N.

"Yo, kid.Stop making me amazed" From below Doll was ready with the items he was going to throw at Q, Q used her wings to avoid all the items he threw.

"Do you know how much the knife you threw away was worth just to attack me?"Q caught one of the knives Q threw.

"I'll give this back." Q threw the knife back to Doll, but the difference was that the knife shot towards Doll's hand and hit her bracelet and it fell off.

Doll was silent as she watched her bracelet fall from her wrist, Q used that moment to punch her in the face with all his strength hoping it would make her lose consciousness.

"Don't be careless when you're in the middle of a fight" said Q, tired. The blow just now couldn't make Doll fall, but it seemed Doll also looked tired.

V shot Doll in the back of the head, immediately making the sound of someone running towards us.

"V...this is my fight! Why are you the one who finished her?"Q said sounding angry.

"I'm trying to help you" The light on Q started to flash from pink to red, V, who realized this, immediately hit Q in the face.

"V! What are you doing!? Why did you hit Q" It turned out to be Uzi coming angrily at V.

"Look at the headbands." Uzi saw that there were already two red headbands on Q's head.

"That hurts, Bi*ch-" It wasn't Q's voice, Uzi quickly hit Q's face until she saw the words 'roboting' on the screen.Uzi's action made the two red colors change again to pink.

"Uzi!"Q hugged Uzi's body anxiously, realizing that there was someone she had just hurt.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I threw Doll's body at the start of the fight." Uzi moved his legs indicating he couldn't breathe, the terrible Q immediately released Uzi from his arms.

"Hah, hah...no problem Q. I know you didn't mean it"

"You're not hurt, right?"Uzi raised her thumb, making Q's worries ease a little.

"I won't apologize for hitting you"Said V.

"Hit me? You didn't hit me, V" 

"Q You should hit back the person who hit you" Uzi advised.

"No need to be afraid, do you want me to do it for you?" Uzi suggested.

"But I don't remember V hitting me"Q's words made V and Uzi look at each other.

"We should have knocked her unconscious, not killed her" Uzi said annoyed at V while trying to change the topic of conversation, suddenly Q was confused about what V and Uzi had just done.

"What, no.She fine- oh. A little tickered out"Doll's body was lying with a lot of oil coming out of her head.

"V did that on purpose! She's hiding mystery stuff and being over drastic about it" N's complaint was rewarded with a punch from V.

"N, you suck!"N rubbed the area that was hit by V.

"Guys!"N and V stopped, then pointed at each other.

"Luck for you, we're not done yet" Uzi squatted down to take Doll's bracelet, Uzi pointed out that the bracelet had a key hanging there.

Now that Uzi, N, Q and V are inside Doll's house, from the moment we enter we can already conclude that there is no life in this building.

"Ick!"Q put on a disgusted face at the sight in front of him.

A sound was heard making things even more tense, but Uzi realized that it was just V eating one of the worker drone's hands in front of his face.

"Ugh.Self-respect"Uzi took the hand from V's mouth. We started exploring this house.

"Why would a worker drone- was she eating them?"

A voice sounded again, this time it was louder.

"V! Stop eating them, at least don't make a sound that makes my ears hurt" Uzi shouted at V.

"It wasn't me! Why did you think it was me?"N found the source of the sound in the corner and tried to approach it while using a flashlight and shining it at the figure.

"Q...?" N started to get scared.

"Hmm?" said Q casually.

"Why are you-" N tried to remain calm, even though Q's appearance was covered in a lot of oil, her mouth was wide open and she was eating greedily.

"I didn't eat any oil after coming here, don't judge me. Do you want some?" Q offered the worker drone's stomach contents.

"Eeeee, no" N refused.

"Then, give me a minute to finish all this" Q continued eating the carcass of the work drone.

N walked over to a dining table, with an object covered by a white cloth. Pulling off the cloth, he was presented with two corpses of drone workers covered in many cockroaches.

"I think we found her folks"

"Literally didn't even taste that good"

"Really? Can I taste them too?" Q asked, already right behind them.

"V, you kinda suck. And Q stop eating maybe...her family members?"

"You don't know the feeling of being hungry for days, especially when surrounded by so many potential prey every day"

N checked on Uzi's condition, who had just licked her own finger, then helped her carry some things so she could find out more complete information from Doll's family.

Uzi saw something hanging around her neck which probably was Doll's mother, she picked it up and it showed Doll's mother's appearance complete with her name, Yeva.And there was a strange code under her name.

"I'm still hungry, maybe there's something else I can-" Q turned around to satiate his hunger when she saw Doll coming with a wound on her fist that had just healed.

"Time for dinner" Doll took out the bullet in her head and shot at us.

We all closed our eyes, but didn't hear anyone screaming in pain slowly opening our eyes.

Uzi blocked the bullet with the symbol in her hand, the same preparation as Doll did.

"I...I'm sorry for you..." Suddenly Doll apologized, but don't know who she said it to.

"If I find what I'm looking for, I'll help you too"

"What are you trying to find?"

"I'm sorry" Doll's body slowly glitched and disappeared from before us.

"Wait!"Uzi started running towards Doll.

"Oh, don't you dare!"V flew quickly to shoot Doll, unfortunately she managed to pull away first.

"Ugh! I hate it here!"Uzi shouted uncontrollably.

"If you don't like it here then we'll just leave, you don't need to scream"Q walked first to the exit.
_________________________________________

I didn't expect this chapter to reach 4067 words, so don't be surprised if this chapter is very long. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

58.5K 5.8K 115
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
2M 99.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
50.9K 1.2K 179
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...