Night City, Your Master has a...

由 SoundAnbu17

(Isekai Male Reader x Cyberpunk 2077 and Edgerunners) The usual thing of a reader just dealing with the hell... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

5.5K 170 24
由 SoundAnbu17

The ride back to Lizzie's Bar was calm and normal as if Y/n, and the mini-con Glit, didn't just kill two squads of Trauma Team on the highway. On the way back, Y/n ordered Glit to ensure the two Martinezs were stabilized until they returned to Y/n's lab. It was a good strategy to become Flatline since the black tarp on the flatbed made it easier for Glit to stabilize the mother and son, without worrying about being seen. 

Y/n: "Glit, we are near the back entrance of Lizzie's, prepare to treat our patients." He commanded in a monotone voice towards the medic mini-con, who nodded in response.

After another minute of driving, they made it back to Watson, Kabuki and we were near the back entrance of the bar. The garage door opened and Y/n slowly entered and parked the truck. Glit hops out then goes to the main computer and presses a few buttons. Two medical beds were deployed and Glit went to the back of the truck and carried the Martinez Family to the medical beds to prepare them for treatment. Meanwhile, Y/n went back into his cybertronian mode and began to change into another Decepticon that's needed in this situation.

Y/n: "Decepticon Selection, "Knock-Out" selected. Begin Transformation." He commanded in a monotone command.

The Cyber Goddess chosen's appearance began to change. He went from Flatline to the red Decepticon Medical Doctor/ Racer from Transformers Prime. He also made sure to add a Visor-like Mask, similar to Soundwave, so that nobody could see his face.

(I don't own this image.)

Y/n then walked to his main computer and began typing. The screen begins to show the damages that Glit scanned from the Martinez to see what needs to be treated and if cyberware should be installed in them.

Y/n: "Gloria Martinez, Age: 35, Sex: Female. Cyberware: EMP Threading. Wounds: Gunshot wounds on the upward body, Broken bones on arms and ribs, punctured lungs, and head trauma." He stated after running a full diagnostic on the mother. " David Martinez, Age: 17, Sex: Male. Cyberware: EMP Threading and Personal Link. Wounds: Minor cuts and bruises on the upward body, Head Trauma, Minor broken bones, and... a damaged spine." He stated with a smirk behind his mask as he ran a diagnostic on the son.

The Decepticon pressed a few buttons on his main computer which deployed two walls near the patients. One wall is filled with medical supplies to treat human wounds and the other wall is full of cyberware that Y/n created in case the Mox wants to install some chrome on them. 

Y/n: "Glit, assist me in treating our patients." He said to the mini-con as he went into Gloria's Jacket and Bag to retrieve something. "They required some...upgrades." He commanded as he got what he was looking for.

The Militech "Apogee" Sandevistan that Gloria has unknowingly required and was going to sell to her old friend and crew.

Y/n: "Let us begin." He said as his visor screen began to light up, showing full diagnostics of David, revealing what needed to be healed and what needed to be replaced. 

3 Days Later, No One's P.O.V.

A crew of Edgerunners were seen walking in Kabuki. The crew consists of 2 males and 4 females. They were seen just casually walking and talking with each other as they were towards their destination. 

?????: "You sure, you were able to find the right place, Kiwi?" Asked a large dark-skinned Male with sunglasses.

Kiwi: "I swear to God, this better be the right place because I have spent 3 days looking for her location! THREE FUCKIN DAYS!!!" A woman with a metallic face mask yells to her leader. "Do you know how fuckin hard it was, Maine?!" She continues to yell.

Maine: "Well--"

Kiwi: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! It was too fuckin hard!" She cuts him off with a pissed tone

?????: "Kiwi, calm down." Said a big muscle female.

Kiwi:"...sorry Dorio." She said after taking a few deep breaths through her face mask implant. "I'm just pissed because Gloria's location was too tough to breach."

?????: "Yeah, I gave up after an hour." Said a white-haired teen.

?????: "Ha, would have been funnier if you were also pissed about this, Lucy." Said the other male with a mohawk.

Lucy: "Rebecca, tell Pilar to go suck a fat one." Said the white-haired teen.

Rebecca: "Sure thing Lucy. Hey Pilar--" A short green-haired, light-blue-skinned female before she was cut off.

Pilar: "Go kill yourself, Becca." Said the mohawk male with his hands behind his head.

Rebecca: "Say it to my face, asshole!" Yells the short woman.

Maine: "Alright enough." He said with a smirk at his crew as he stopped walking, which got his crew to also stop. "This is the place, right Kiwi?" He asked his Netrunner as he looked at the building.

Kiwi: "Yep, this is the location. Lizzie's Bar." She informs her team. 

Rebecca: "Woah!" She yells in excitement as she sees the new things that the Mox added to their territory. "These gates look tough as hell to break. Oooh, there are new cameras!" Yells the ex-Mox. "When did they add this shit?!"

Maine: "Calm down, Becca. We're here for the chrome and then we're leaving." He informs her.

Dorio: "Ahem." She said clearing her throat while glaring at her boyfriend.

Maine: "And to check on Gloria." He said with a little smile as he looked at his strong woman.

The crew then walked up to the entrance of Lizzie's Bar, where they saw many of the cameras looking at them and the bouncer also keeping an eye on them as they walked up to her. 

Rita: "Well, Well if it isn't our favorite little shitbag." She said with a smirk as she held her bat.

Rebecca: "Hey Rita, how have you been you crazy bitch?" The ex-Mox replied back to her old friend.

Rita: "As you can see..." She said gesturing to the new metal gates and security camera. "...very well." She then looks towards one of the males with a scowl on her face. "...Pilar." She said towards Rebecca's brother.

Pilar: "Hey Rita, how have you been babe?" He said with a smirk.

Rita: "Call me that again and I'll snap your neck." She replies as she clenches her cybernetic arms, which make some grinding noise.

Rebecca: "Woah Rita, are those new implants?" She asked her friend as she and the rest of the crew looked at the red shiny cyber arms.

Rita: "Oh these? Yes, they're new and they're one-of-kind. Courtesy of Big Daddy." She said with pride.

Crew: "Big Daddy?" They all asked at once.

Rita: "Oh yes, he made these babies. But enough about that, why are you here?" She asked as she didn't want to give them too much information.

Maine: "We're looking for someone. Her last known location was here." He informs the bouncer.

Rita: "Hm, name?" She asked while the cameras were looking at the Edgerunner crew.

Maine: "...Martinez." He replies with one word so they won't ask too many questions.

Rita: "Oh, you mean Big Daddy's... guests." She said. "Well come on in. Just talk with another Mox and they will take you to her." She said as she stepped aside to enter.

Right as they were about to step inside the bar, Rita stopped them with a warning.

Rita: "Here's a warning, don't do anything stupid and pissed off Big Daddy." She warns them with a serious tone as her eyes are slightly glowing red. "...Welcome to Lizzie's." She then resumes her post.

Let's see what the outcome will be. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.6K 45 21
Three years before the events of Cyberpunk Edgerunners, a former Nomad named Michael used to work alone as a Solo. However, that changed when a Gig g...
54.5K 1.8K 9
(Note: This is girls of Cyberpunk Esgerunners x male reader) In the current day and age, where everyone has cybernetics, where crime is no stranger...
17.9K 344 29
"It only takes one night to ruin Night City.... " Night City, a heavily polluted futuristic city of California, built upon domestic violence, eddies...
710 20 1
This is just a one-shot on the Anime: Cyberpunk Edgerunners. I do not own any characters in the anime or the plot. This will only contain one chapter...