ALL UP IN YOUR MIND

By juthescientist

It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika More

O T M S T A F F
P R O L O G U E
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
you are the visuals baby...
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi

iii

1.7K 112 76
By juthescientist

Now playing,

Mount Everest
LABRINTH
Beyoncé Knowles

"You want me to what?" Mrs. Maraj bellowed, never taking her eyes off the screen. Beyoncé stood in front of her with both hands clasped behind her back. She silently rocked on her heels. Questioning whether or not this was a good idea. It was hot out outside she suddenly realized. New York was always bipolar with its whether. Within recents weeks it was cold, now it's suddenly hot.

Why did Beyoncé feel so hot?

Suppressing the thoughts of what happened minutes ago. Consistency being her key quality, she shifted the conversation back to work. That phone call from earlier replaying in her mind over and over like a broken record.

"Publicly speak about the goals of the company." Beyoncé sighed running her hand through her hair. She took a much needed seat slipping out of her heels allowing them to hit the floor. She moaned stretching her sore limbs, a day off was much needed. But her goal still wasn't met.

"Your running an amazing boat Mrs.Maraj- I mean Nicki. It's just the public views you... let's just say not so nicely.  They believe you to be someone who clearly doesn't value basic human rights." She chuckled to herself. Her eyes sparkling as she stared out the large windows.

It was beautiful outside, she wanted to run through a field of green and roll around all day. But she was stuck in this large office with people who made her cry and want to quit a job she very much loved.

"And why should I care about the public, Beyoncé?" Catching her off guard, Beyoncé's eyes stuttered on Onika's figure. They glared at each other, onika clearly curious about what the young girl had to say.

Working for Mrs. Maraj was like working with a puzzle that had missing pieces. Everything would be good, pieces fitting perfectly. Until you lost one, then it's left uncompleted. Beyoncé wanted to be on her good side, she wanted to impress her. She knew it was going to be a horrid experience but she didn't care. She wanted to figure Onika-Nicki out. There's so much about the woman she doesn't know.

Everyone had a different opinion. Majority of them horrible but from what she's seen? Onika was a ten in her book.

"Your investing your money into them. Why wouldn't you? The public is the reason you and I sit so comfortably, right?" Mrs. Maraj just nodded her head. Her eyes lingering on Beyoncé's comfortable body.

"So what exactly do you think I should do? I'm all ears Ms. Knowles." She darkly chuckled leaning back into her chair. Her legs spread wide as her arms rested gently on her desk.

Beyoncé squirmed in her seat sitting up straight. She swallowed feeling her stomach flutter a bit. Nicki could hardly maintain eye contact earlier. Now suddenly she couldn't keep her eyes off Beyonce.

This woman.

"W-Well." Beyoncé stuttered. Nicki sat completely upwards leaning forward. Almost as if she were teasing Beyoncé. She had a familiar amused expression on her face.

"W-well what?" She mocked, causing Beyoncé to blush. She rolled her eyes fixing herself for what felt like the 12th time again.

"An interview.  It can be with the reporters around New York. Or a simple column in the times. We need to change the narrative that your just a bad person in a suit."

"Do you believe I'm a bad person in a suit? Like generally is that how people view me?" Onika chuckled picking up a pen. She twirled it around her fingers gracefully.

"I don't think your a bad person, at all. You just tend to be brutally honest. The world expects black woman to be docile- a doormat they want you to be a doormat. But your not a doormat, your the door. You open when you want and shut how you please." Beyoncé rambled getting lost in Onika's eyes.

They stared at each other as if they were high school sweet hearts. The outside world didn't matter at the moment. This discussion had both of their attention.

"I'm the door, huh?" Onika smiled. Beyoncé was doing cartwheels in her mind. She got the bossy, annoying, snobby according to everyone ceo to smile. Oh how Beyoncé suddenly loved her smile.

"Your the door." Beyoncé mumbled, they stared at each other admirably for a few more silent seconds.

"Exactly how do you expect this interview to go? Mrs. Knowles."

"I'm a professional. I've been interviewed my whole life. I can drill you on a few questions. Get you comfortable with the idea of someone asking you questions." Nicki nodded.

She rummaged through her desk draw for a few seconds before pulling out a phone. She slid it over to Beyoncé with a knowing expression. Beyoncé chuckled a bit typing her number in.

"What's so funny?"

"You."

"You expect someone to just do whatever you say." She confessed sliding the phone over.

"Well Mrs. Knowles I am your boss. So I expect you to listen at all times. Now, you'll set up these interviews and drill me on them. Is that alright with you?"

"That's alright with me." Beyoncé smiled sheepishly standing up. She was delighted, this office visit was a good one. Nicki stood up after her going to speak but her office door was thrown open.

India waltzed in with a horrible attitude. You could feel it radiating through her aura. Nick's smile found its way into a frown as her wife mugged the life out of Beyoncé.

"I tried to stop her! I really did you know this girl-,"

"It's fine Lauren. Get out." And just like that. The dark, icy demeanor Beyoncé had previously cracked reappeared.

Lauren and Beyoncé left the office without another word. Bey's heart felt heavy, being married to a woman who just produced shitt energy no matter where she went. Must've been hard, exhausting even, being with jay was enough. But india? She was a whole other ball game.

Beyoncé felt chills downs her spine as she found herself sitting on Lauren desk. Lauren kept side eyeing her, getting fed up she asked what the problem was.

"I heard y'all." Lauren smiled sticking her tongue out. Beyoncé eyes bugged out she jumped off her desk almost knocking the girl out.

"What are you talking about- Lauren were you watching us??" She shook her head dismissing that crazy idea.

"I could hear y'all. Girl temp 101 these ear pieces let us listen to whatever being said. Nicki was on a call before she heard all the commotion. I had to tell whoever to call back later. She never put the phone back on the receiver. I could hear all of that- was she smiling?"

"No- wait how does that work- do I get one of those?" Lauren eyed Beyoncé skeptically, before reaching into her desk. She pulled out another ear piece handing it to her.

"Na you can buy your own but secretaries and temps usually get these. Honestly I love them it makes it look like im actually doing shit when im not." They both burst into laughter.

"Put it in your ear so I can show you."

"Well I don't wanna get in trouble-." Beyoncé tried to explain. Of course she found the device interesting but she respects privacy.

"Im just showing you how it works it's fine." Beyoncé finally slid the piece into her ear. They both got quiet listening to the conversation between the two woman.

"What did I tell you about coming in here like you own the place? Huh? India I'm talking to you!" Nicki's hoarse voice roared over the mic. It was crazy, without this ear piece. You wouldn't be able to hear a thing outside, she must have sound proof glass.

"I can do whatever the fuck I-."

"You can't without MY SAY SO! Don't piss me off I was actually having a good day for once." India let out a loud sigh. Movement was heard around the mic. Beyoncé's eyebrows furrowed trying to listen in.

"When are you going to stop working late nights? You love this company more than me. Baby, I miss you please- I hate sleeping alone." Beyoncé rolled her eyes she could just imagine her pouting. Loving her seems tiring she thought.

"Shut that shit up seriously I could give less of a fuck. You know exactly what you got yourself into. I love you india I do but please get the hell out."

"Oh shit take it out take it out!" Lauren scurried removing the ear pieces trying to look normal.

They both pretended they were talking about getting lunch later. When India left out the office she rolled her eyes at Beyoncé.

"Bitch." Lauren mumbled. Beyoncé nodded in agreement.
As they watched India walk away Ricki and Donovan walked in smiles on their faces. Lauren hopped up jumping into those buff arms she wouldn't shut up about.

Everyone was playfully distracted having their daily light conversation. Ricki joking about Americans, Beyoncé still didn't know where the woman was from. From afar this seemed like a simple interaction. A group of friends getting closer by the minute. But Beyoncé's eyes couldn't help but wander Lauren's desk.

"Hey Bey! How about we eat chicken for lunch?" Lauren asked with a pearly white smile. Beyoncé nodded happily intertwining their hands. They walked onto the elevator still talking about todays events. Beyoncé couldn't focus, her heart was pounding in her chest. Her mind glued on the black ear piece she swiped off the desk and stuffed in her bra.

-

This was a little short, but so it begins yall🤭🤭

In honor of seeing renaissance right now... IMMA UPDATE🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.8K 34
Beynika
23.5K 1.8K 22
I ain't in no gang, but I got shooters and I bang-bang At the snap of my fingers, I'm Thanos And I'm still on your head, cornrows
50.3K 1.6K 22
What started as one drunk night turned into so much more.
34.2K 2K 18
HONEY THE DON A MAFIA "QUEEN" G!P I think..? ~ yana made this...