𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞

Od QU33N_BITCH

One spontaneous decision led Charlie to the local cafe. The same spontaneous decision that will alter her li... Více

0. Introduction
1. Aroma Of Home
2. Taunting Ink
3. Movie Moments
5. Panic At The Bar

4. Truth Too Much To Handle?

791 32 2
Od QU33N_BITCH

"Is it brother thing to hold a lot of static?" I was on my feet, propelled forward by the sheer confusion and slight fear. My eyes were wide as I stared from Silas to Jax. Movie in the background forgotten, I was shivering from the rampant emotions that coursed through my veins.

"Okay, you're alright, I promise. I must have forgotten about the bond spark.." Jax spoke the last sentence to himself in a disappointed murmur. I, however, was more confused.

"What bond spark exactly?" My voice raised in pitch, a nervous laugh tumbling from my lips.

"Charlie," The way my name rolled off Mr.Fancy Pants Owen sounded like a purr, my eyes snapping to him with wobbly knees, "Can I ask you a question?" I blinked at his ask, nodding my rapidly after a moment.

"Yes?" It sounded more like another question, but he simply grinned at me, his amber eyes burning into my soul.

"Do you believe in any faiths? Or myths?" The way he phrased the question only brought the burning reality to slam me. Faith. Religion. The topic made me stiffen on the spot, moving my eyes around all of them and the windows.

"I'm not.. I'm not religious. A-are you?" I couldn't help the tremble in my voice as I took a few shuffled steps back, my heart jumping out of my chest.

"Not religious, no. Though as a family, we believe in a higher power. Not a God, more of a.. Goddess. Nothing to do with sins or church, more-so, we believe in supernatural.."

My mind went blank, then my fear erupted. I sent an electric pulse out from my body, invisible to the naked eye. The lights went out, we were encased in darkness, and I took the moment to let out a sort of whimper, before turning on my heel and running out of there. My eyes adjusted to the dark, items lighting up as the orbitals of my eyes warmed.

My feet thudded against the floor as I took off sprinting through the front door, shouts behind me, calling my name as I put all my force into running.

I had a slight knowing of direction where I was, so I ran to my house. My legs pushed me off the floor as I took a sharp left to ran down the street, seeing the stoplight where the railroad was just ahead of them, my home not far from there.

I thought for a second, Jax must've came from the other direction of town, figured why he didn't know I lived so close to his house. I could smell the scent of chocolate on him; he had come from Sweet Dreams.

When I was close to getting to the other stoplight, a growling noise sounded through the empty air, my feet halting. My eyes widened as white eyes illuminated through the bushes. I took a slow step back, panting as another pair of eyes emerged from the bush closer to me.

"Maybe they're nice." I whispered into thin air, squeezing my hands into fists. Slowly, they both came out from the bushes, their heads raised, taller than I was. I could feel my body tremble as I took another step back, praying to Nyx that I don't get eaten, "Please don't eat me." I whimpered my plead to the wolves.

They slightly snarled, almost as though they laughed. I tilted my head as one of the wolves, scars running down it's chest approached me, my feet frozen to the floor as it's large snout nuzzled into my neck. I muffled a gasp as I slightly flinched, a spark igniting in the dark night.

"No fucking way.." I forcibly spoke with a shake to my voice, my mind spinning. It's eyes moved up to mine, the lightest eyes immediately reminding me of a certain pair of twins. My own eyes widened as I connected the dots, "Oakley..?" I hesitantly whispered, a sort of growled purr a reaction to my thoughts.

"Sorry Angel." A soft voice spoke behind me, startling me, before a sort of mental attack submerged me into fainting. My eyes rolled back and I was caught by hands, before all senses muffled into nothing.

x X x

It was cold.

I could hear the murmurs from the darkness that seemed to loom over everything.

My arms wouldn't move. I pulled getting more panicked and alarmed as they were chained at the sides of this hard surface i'm on.

Bringing my vision as far back as I could go, my wings were and kept hung above me by chains making them unable to furl back into my back.

My whole body was bare as I tried to kick only to irritate my skin from the chains. Tears brimming in my eyes as I tried to look around the dimly lit room with the only light from the flames of candles.

"Don't worry child, we shall save you." I looked up at the reassuring voice of Katherine, my foster mother.

My eyes frantically looking as her husband, Turo, with her two children, Elizabeth and Ricky. All with rosary's in their hands and all staring almost stoic.

"What is this Katherine? What's going on?!" I yelled out as people in cloaks came out from the shadows and circled me.

"We are exercising your demon child. Do not fight it, for it will only make it more challenging." A gentle voice echoed.

"Demon?! I'm not a demon!" I pulled at the chains as I thrashed trying and falling to get up.

"Yes you are," Ricky steps forward, the 16 year old smiles at me with a evil gleam in his eyes that held disgust, "You are the devil incarnate."

"We shall now began."

My eyes widened to a point where I thought they would roll out of my head. A scream bubbled in my throat as a pain came to my back. My body tenses as a line gets dragged slowly making my fist my hands with broken shrieks.

Tears streaming down at all I could to was scream even louder when I heard a sickening crack. I felt heat flashes over and over as I tried to make them stop.

My head lifting cup off the stone which I could see was an alter. A very loud and high scream left me as I feel them both wings fall beside me. The thud leaving a hallow hole in me.

My eyes snapped open and my back arched, before I sat up like a flash of lightening. Gasping was all I could do as I felt my face wet. 9 pairs of eyes stared at me stunned and concerned.

"Hey, Charlie, can you tell me that you're okay?" Jax's voice pulled my gaze to him, my heart pounding out of my chest. I opened my mouth, but no sound came out, my hands holding my chest, before it closed and I gulped loudly.

"What happened?" I managed to stammer out, my eyes wide as I looked over all of them, suddenly remembering what happened before waking up in a bedroom just now.

"That's what we would like to know as well. For now, I don't know if you're able to handle the truth." Owen spoke softly.

Supernatural. They believe in them. In me. They were showing me hints and I wondered for a brief moment how they could trust me with such information, in my experience I had never been able to trust anybody.

"Why do you trust me so much? I don't understand how you can do that." It forced me to reflect on the last 17 years of my life. Hidden. Afraid. Always wondering if I'm going to be "saved" again.

"It's a long story, but there's tells that we can trust you. Trust you to tell you everything, unlike any other person." Diesel spoke with his gravelly voice. I pulled my legs to criss cross, running a hand through my hair.

"What's gonna happen? I don't think my life is gonna go back to my normal." I crossed my arms, taking glanced at Aspen and Oakley, unaware of how to approach the situation.

"How do you feel, first of all?" Jax rephrased his first question. I sighed out, my back slouching.

"I'm okay. Sort of. I should be afraid, but somehow I'm not. I don't understand why I feel this way!" I exasperated, my hands throwing up. I was so confused on the entire feeling aspect.

"And that's alright. It's a complicated ordeal. We're just unsure if telling you now is the best option." I scratched at my head, also unsure if I was ready. I so desperately wanted to know, but I also don't know if I'm ready to hear the serious things they have to say.

"I-I don't know." I stammered out as I pushed my body off the bed, needing to move around for a second, my body warm from their gazes. Those stupid feelings penetrating deep into me, causing me immense guilt. I was out with Jax.

"What's poking under you shirt?" That velvety voice caused my eyes to widen as I was faced away from them. I turned around with a gaped mouth, spiting out something, anything.

"I just have really pointy shoulder blades?" My voice raised at the end, posing what I wanted to be a statement, as a question. Instead of waiting for the question of the truth, I cleared my throat, "So, you all trust me, explain to me why, please?" I spoke softly, crossing my arms as I looked around at the different eye colors, pupils all focused on me.

"Would you like hot chocolate? Something to drink while we explain?" Jax's offer was tempting and I bit.

Before long, we were all downstairs, my behind sat on the couch as I discreetly moved my right hand behind my left shoulder, pushing on the point, muffling my noise of discomfort as it popped back in. I blinked harshly at the other side, my eyes springing with tears.

Readjusting my body to fold my legs to my chest, a smell of chocolate waved through the air, more prominent than just hot chocolate. A smile tugged at my lips as Jax entered with all brothers in tow, plates of croissants, and hands holding hot chocolate. 

"I asked Marcus what you like from Sweet Dreams, he said you really loved the chocolate croissants. Ego boost honestly, I'm making them extra sweet just for you." He sends me a wink and I damn near melt into a puddle right there. I could feel my ears tingle with warmth.

"Thank you, Jax." I sincerely meant it as he handed me a steaming cup of cocoa, my hands warming up as they cupped the ceramic mug. The sounds of couches being moved made my heart slightly race, knowing what's to come. All of these men took seats in the now circle shaped couch area.

There was silence as I looked around, biting on my lower lip as my fingers tapped against the mug. I caught the gaze of Xavier, his honey pot eyes warm as he smiled at me softly, goosebumps raising on my skin at the simple action.

"We should quit stalling, don't you think?" Aspen, the residential bad boy look helped me determine it was him, spoke with a hard voice, his elbows on his knees as his foot bounced.

A sort of huffed laugh came from his carbon copy, Oakley. Aspens eyes snapped to him, a pissed off look brewing on his face.

"Spit it out, asswipe." I pursued my lips to hide my growing smile as Oakley smiled widely at his brother, shrugging a shoulder nonchalantly.

"What is it you say, 'Emotions suck, smiling gets you nowhere?'" There seemed to be an inside joke as more of them began to quirk smiles and laugh. I was confused but amused at the situation. Aspen rolled his eyes in response.

"Shut the fuck up. It doesn't apply and you know it. It's.. different." He spoke his last word in a sort of mumble. Shifting his body to lean backwards his legs spread as his hips circled up in an attempt to get comfortable.

I was entranced at his actions. A sharp tingle ran down my spine, my thighs clenching as my tummy did somersaults. A wide smile wanted to take over my face as I felt giddy. My gaze had dropped down from his... south area. When I had the correct bodily functions to look up, the smirks on these men's faces could ignite me in a fire of humiliation.

"Goddess, that's fucking good." Diesel spoke with a sort of strained voice as he took a sip of his hot chocolate, eyes trained on the ceiling as he pulled his right ankle to cross onto his left knee. I was a bit confused and slightly concerned, but was pulled away from that situation as Jax cleared his throat.

"Alright Sparkie, earlier Owen mentioned that we believe in different higher faiths. We can take from your reaction that something scared you. Could you tell us what exactly happened?" Somehow, I didn't feel very afraid of telling them, almost astonished at the same feeling Diesel told me that it was different with me. I know I can trust them with anything. That alone, almost spooked me again.

"It's a long story, but a short version: I was put with a foster family when I was 12. About a year later, my foster mother, Katherine, caught me doing something.. unnatural. Believing in religion, a group of acolytes and her family took something from me in a brutal way. They claimed it was to "save" me." My vision was somewhat blurry, fear rising up my throat, "I don't want that to happen again." I shook my head slightly.

"Hey," Greyson, dark blonde hair, his majestic viking hair making him appear like a King. His hands cupped my cheeks, my body still reacting with a flinch at the spark, my lip wobbling even more at it, "No one is going to hurt you in anyway. We are here to protect you. I swear to Goddess, if I find those people, there will be nothing left to bury when I'm done with them."

Function left my brain. Was he considering... No way right? My eyes were wide as I looked up at him. His face dead serious. Oh my Nyx! At least he's not going to hurt me, but protect me. Wait...

"Why do you mean protect me?" I pulled my face back from Greysons hands, looking around, before a sort of groan made its way out from Aspen. He jumped to his feet, stalking to me, kneeling to the floor and taking my hands into his, a sort of whimper muffling in my throat as yet another spark ignited.

"Look Princess, we're your protectors. You've had a claim on all of us for the past 17 years. We've searched the world to find you. You are scripted to be ours. It is a blessing given by the Goddess that we have you as our mate. It's gonna be a lot to take in, knowing you are meant to be with all 9 of us, but we are yours, your warriors and shifters. Just like you are ours.."

I could barely think, there was only one phrase I could mutter out in pure shock.

"Oh my Nyx.."

I know it's not the absolute besssst. I keep getting held up when writing, but I'm trying guys, swear it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Appreciate you all <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.8K 335 7
What if the only way to go on is to go back? A story of an old flame who comes back and an old friend who never leaves. And Charlie. full version is...
3.8K 96 12
Charlie is a sixteen year old girl who thinks the only people she has left are those who hate her. When she was six her twin sister, mother and stepf...
941 44 25
His face is motionless eyes lifeless shining like an onyx stone. " you've been playing me for weeks maybe even months. I've been getting anonymous p...
Horns Od Fray

Paranormální

36.5K 4.3K 55
Arlo works as security at the club Euphoria. He's one of Cerberus's children, so protecting is in his blood. Dion is one of the many entertainers at...