clueless; rinney

By -ariesroyale

'your signals are missed, you act like a bitch' finney just doesn't know. he has no idea. "you're obsessed wi... More

2. vicious

1. strangers

481 16 20
By -ariesroyale

And it goes like this
We'll get in your car and you'll lean to kiss me
We'll talk for hours and lie on the backseat
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh
Uh-huh, uh-huh
And then one random night when everything changes
You won't reply and we'll go back to strangers
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh

— strangers by kenya grace

[no this song isn't by sabrina but who cares. every other chapter with be named after a track from "emails i can't send fwd")

finney slams his book on a random kids desk.

"you know that i sit here everyday but you still had the guts to sit in my seat" finney notes,

"i respect it. but get up."

the kid scrambles out of the seat and goes somewhere in the front of the classroom.

finney happily sits next to his best friend, billy.

"i tried to tell him" billy shook his head.

finney rolled his eyes annoyed. the teacher begins the class and finney tries not to fall asleep.

finney is notorious for not paying attention at all in class but still manages to get amazing grades.

ten minutes after class starts the jocks walk in, wearing there varsity jackets and a basketball at their hip,

looks like a scene out of one of those cheesy high school movies.

the jocks in question are robin, vance, and bruce. finney and billy despise the basketball team for obvious reasons.

stereotypical straight guys? duh!

except they aren't straight— they've made this very clear so correction,

stereotypical jock guys that are bisexual... or gay? i don't know

that's slightly better but finney finds this group of boys just as stomach retching as a group of straight men.

billy scoffs, "if they weren't bi they would definitely call me a f—"

"—you boys are ten minutes late and you have the nerve to cause chaos" the teacher calls out the boys who were in the middle of greeting their friends other people on the basketball team.

"so sorry, i forgot where we were for a second" robin jokes and goes to sit down, so does the rest of them.

finney didn't even bother picking his head up, it's the same old stuff. he keeps his hand down and scrolls through instagram.

robin looks around the room bored. it's been two minutes and he's already over the class.

he admires the cute guy sitting in front of him and he looks at the cute guys best friend; who he finds rather annoying.

the best friend was paying attention to the teacher while the cute guy was on his phone.

robin slowly gets up and sends a smirk to bruce who sat next to him.

bruce holds back a laugh when he realizes what robin is about to do.

robin sneakily reaches his hand over and grabs finney's phone.

finney gets up quickly, "what the hell!"

"you really shouldn't be on the phone during class finney" robin sits back in his seat and waves the phone around.

finney groans, "robin i'm gonna beat your ass."

"please do" robin snatches the phone back as finney reaches for it.

he grabs robin's arms to get his phone but robin keeps moving.

finney grabs the back of robin's jacket to drag him out of his seat.

"help!" robin yells out laughing as he falls to his knees while finney has a death grip on his jacket.

"that's enough!" the teacher yells out and walks over to the door.

the phone slips out of robins hand and finney quickly grabs it.

"i'm not dealing with this today."

______

"he started it" finney rolls his eyes while texting on his phone.

"see he's not even paying attention right now what makes you think he was during class" robin points at finney's phone.

the principal sighs, "your both getting sent to detention."

"i can't i'm busy after school" finney sassed.

the principal just gives him a look that makes finney shrink in his seat.

"i guess i'll cancel them."

___

"i knew i went to school with filthy kids but this is just foul" finney gagged as he removes himself from looking under the desk.

"i didn't feel like getting up to spit out my gum" robin admits out of boredom.

finney gives him a gross look, "your disgusting."

finney sits and his head back down on the desk.

the clock kept ticking but it wasn't ticking fast enough for neither robin or finney.

its been over an hour and they still had more time to spend in this classroom.

"you guys don't have homework to do" the teacher asked the boys.

"yeah of course but who wants to do that" robin shrugs.

a couple minutes go by and the teacher leaves but is sure to warn them that a security guard is right outside of the door.

robin walks over to finney who made sure to sit as far away from him as possible.

finney side eyes him and robin lets out a laugh, "why do you hate me so bad."

"i don't hate you i just dislike you" finney continues to write in his journal.

robin pulls a chair next to finney and sits, "but what did i do to you."

finney clicks his pen, he close his journal. "why can't i just dislike you" finney sassed.

robin shrugs, "what did i do to you."

"you're just annoying," finney replies, crossing his arms.

robin smirks, "annoying or annoyingly hot?"

finney scoffs, "definitely annoying... and don't get any ideas."

robin leans in, "too late."

finney rolls his eyes and looks down

different topics of conversation continues, laughter even starts happening.

the teacher came back eventually but that doesn't stop their conversation.

"wait so, you asked out jaime and he rejected you?" finney laughed.

"yeah because he says that i hang around with too many people. i can't call myself many things but i'm definitely loyal you know" robin explains.

finney doesn't like jaime and he doesn't really care for his best friend griffin either.

it's always been jaime and griffin vs finney and billy ever since middle school.

it all started when finney and billy won 1st place for their project in the science fair. that was an award that jaime and griffin would always win. since then jaime and griffin would spread rumors about finney.

it was easy since griffin had the most followers on instagram in the school.

"him rejecting you is probably for the best" finney comments.

the clock finally rings as it is a sign for the end of detention, finney and Robin leave the classroom with a temporary truce.

outside, finney glances at robin, "this doesn't mean we're friends."

robin grins, "of course, because being seen with me would totally ruin your social status

finney rolls his eyes but can't help but smirk.

maybe they can be friends.

_______

or maybe not.

the next day at school they go back to acting like they don't know each other exist.

with robin being to occupied with his basketball game that's coming up and finney being to busy with his social status.

everyone was in the hallway going to their next class.

"can you believe that jaime was talking about me again" finney scoffs as he opens his locker.

billy rolls his eyes, "why is he so obsessed with you?"

"jealousy is an ugly disease" finney sighs.

"and you just got diagnosed."

finney and billy first look at each other, then turn around to see griffin.

"what do you want" finney rolls his eyes.

griffin walks up to them, "we can play this social media game all day but, where's the fun in that."

jaime walks over to them as well. "or is talking through social media all that you can handle" jaime instigates.

finney slams his locker shut which caused everyone to stop what they were doing, so they can watch what is about to go down.

vance drops his basketball and chants, "fight fight fight!"

"shut up" bruce and robin say at the same time.

"dude didn't jaime reject you, you should want finney to beat his ass" vance adjusted his jacket.

"i'm not bitter about jaime rejecting me" robin shrugs.

"not anymore" vance whispers to bruce and he laughs.

well this is going to get good...

thanks for reading! (didn't proof read)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 28K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
1.4M 218K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...