Brothers

Girlfan7p द्वारा

(Completed) Jeon jungkook, Jeon taehyung and Jeon Hanaul are brothers, at least everyone knows as it is. jun... अधिक

Information
Character..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Happy birthday🎂
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
New story 🐰🐯
76.(end)

38.

5.5K 336 46
Girlfan7p द्वारा

.
.
.
At night everyone gathered in one place. Both of the departments are together as the professor decided to do that for their safety.

Taehyung saw jungkook who was sitting silently away from his friend. Taehyung wanted to go to him, talk to him but he stopped himself.

"Oh.... My yooni...... " Jimin ran towards yoongi who also running back to jimin.

"I missed you... " Jimin pouted.

"Me too baby... " Suga answered while flashing his gummy smile.

"Taehyung... Come with me... Let me help you two... "

"Ok hyung.... " Taehyung smiled sweetly.

"Wo... Taehyung you are here..... " Mingyu waved at taehyung.

Taehyung waved back.

"Ming.... Help taehyung and jungkook with their tent with me.... " Suga proposed.

"Ok no problem.... " He casually uttered then went to fix them tent.

"This place is good.... " Jimin uttered after seeing a place that is perfect for their tent according to him.

Taehyung didn't have any problem so he also agreed to the place.

And all the time jungkook was observing him. How he didn't come to him or greeted him, or look at him just once. Jungkook was getting impatient with each passing second.

So without any thinking he straightly went to the place where taehyung was working with mingyu while laughing his heart out. Maybe he cracked some joke.

Lisa wasn't at sight so it was relief for jungkook.

Taehyung was struggling to tie a naught when he realized someone else is helping him. Taehyung looked over the person immediately.

"Hy-hyung.... "

"Move and sit there.... " He pointed at the flat tree root.

Without any objection taehyung nodded his head and sat there. Then jungkook started doing the remaining works.

Seeing jungkook is working for him taehyung's stomach unknowingly did some flip... Feeling a little giddy inside.

Yoongi was helping jimin. Taehyung gazed at them with a little smile. "They are so in love..... " Taehyung mumbled to himself and chuckled.

But taehyung didn't notice a fact that two pair of eyes are looking at him fondly.

First one is jungkook who is stealing glances time to time.

And another one is standing at a distance  smiling stupidly.

"Taehyung... Your smile is very cute... " He mumbled but then suddenly he felt a weight upon his shoulders.

"Why are you smile like a stupid  monkey.... " A deep voice startled him making him flinch a little.

"You scared me..... " He huffed glaring at the person in front of him.

"That's not my problem.... My problem is why are looking at your student like a creep... "

"Um... Um.... I am not a creep.. I am just observe if everything is going well or not.... " He stuttered looking everywhere.

Sehun squinted his eyes... "Umm... I see.... Watch you actions Mr. Professor... " He glared playfully and left from there.

"Uff.... What a peace.... " He wiped his invisible sweat.

"Hey guys.... Let's do something exciting... We are getting bored here.... " Hoseok announced.

"Yes... He is right...... Let's do something.... "

"But ... What should we do...... " Jimin mumbled thinking something.

"Let's play truth or dare... It gotta be very fun.... " Lisa proposed.

"Yes... Let's do this.. " Jimin and hoseok shouted at the same time.

"Ok I am in.... " Mingyu announced.

"Me too... " Jin announced.

"Jungkook... You are also playing with us... "

"No... I don't have any intrest in this stupid game..... " Jungkook said boringly.

"Pls na jungkook... Pls.... " Lisa requested playing her cute card but nothing seems to work.

"Pls na jungkook.... Pls pls... Pretty pls.... " Mingyu pleaded.

Jungkook at least agreed with a huff. He looked at taehyung who who is standing silently without uttering anything.

Later they sat on the ground making a round. There was  few other mingyu 's playing with them.

Now there sitting arrangements are like.. Taehyung is sitting between jimin and jungkook. Beside jimin there is yoongi, then mingyu then Jin, then mingyu's three friend.

Beside jungkook there is Lisa, lisa's one friend somi, beside her there is hoseok.

There is  a empty glass bottle in the center of the circle. Every person is excited.

"So... I am spinning first.... " Lisa excitedly announced.

"Go ahead... " Hoseok said to her.

She spinned the bottle. Here jungkook's knee is brushing with taehyung's who is looking a little nervous about the game. But still isn't looking up at jungkook.

"Ah... It's Jin...... "

Jin groaned... "Ok... So Jin... Truth or dare.... "

"Dare.... " He confidently uttered.

"Ok then imagine you are in a shampoo commercial, you need to present the product sexily.... But you can't say anything.... "

"Huh!... What type of dare is that... "

"Are you scared Jin.... " Hoseok teased him wiggling his eyebrows.

"In your dreams.... This super beautiful person not only is a charmer but also a daring hero.... Watch me... " He said with full attitude swing his hips.

He then started to do the stuffs, ruffling his hair, showing sexy moves and expression... Everyone is watching his with wide eyes.

When he finished the whole place burst out in clapping sound. "Wow... Jin hyung... You did great... We are almost drooling.... " Jimin uttered sounding amazed.

Jin smirked and sat on his place continuing the game.

During the game they asked many weird question to each other with many weird dare.. Like kissing the person's head in your right hundred times or dance like a mad person.

Hoseok went to grab some drinks and came back with snacks and drinks.

They were enjoying to their fullest... Now it's jimin's turn.

"I am choosing truth... "

One of the mingyu's friend questioned him... "So jimin... Did you ever thought about cheating your partner.... " Jimin "s eyes grew bigger.

" No no... Not in my dreams..... I like my yooni too much.... "He caressed suga'a checks.

" That what did I heard the other day that you are checking out a body builder guy from the business department... "

Jimin gulped seeing yoongi's expression... "Oh... It's nothing.... I was just watching not a big deal at all..... I just like you.... You know right....? " Jimin pouted acting cute in front of him.

"Ok.. Ok... I know... Don't be tensed ok.... " Suga smiled reassuringly.

"Guys let's move on...otherwise jimin will kill you.... " Jin chuckled.

Now it's jungkook's turn... Lisa badly wanted to ask him but one of mingyu's friend Max is in the turn to ask him question.

"Truth or dare.... "

"Dare.... " He answered with his deep voice.

"Ok.... " He smirked.

"So jungkook your dare is that you need to put someone on your lap for thirty minutes..... This isn't very hard. ".

Everyone smirked internally because they knew who jungkook gonna put over his lap.... It's Lisa obviously.

They are waiting for that to happen but to their surprise jungkook picked taehyung like a doll and placed him over his lap. Taehyung was equally surprised.

Few moments ago he was waiting silently now he is sitting over his hyung's lap who is now holding his waist tightly with one hand securing him Protectively between his legs.

A sudden chill ran through his spine when his hot breathe hit taehyung's nape. His ear and cheeks turned red.

Lisa frowned not liking the fact that jungkook didn't choose her. Jimin was giving side eyes to jungkook secretly.

Without uttering anything further the continued with their game.

Taehyung tried to create a distance between them but then jungkook pulled him more to himself... Then taehyung decided not to mess anything further. Jimin noticed everything.

After mingyu's now it's taehyung's turn... This time somy is the one who will ask him questions..

Taehyung was a little scared and on top of that the way jungkook was holding him made him more nervous.

"Truth or dare.... "

"Umm.... Tru-trurh.... " Taehyung said with great difficulty.

"So my question is..... Are you virgin taehyung.... " Taehyung chocked on his drink which he was drinking before asking the question.

"Common taehyung... It's just a simple question.... "

Jungkook fisted his palm.. Taehyung can feel it that jungkook is getting angry as his grip tightens.

"What type of question is that... " Jimin protested.

"Oh jimin... It's nothing... It's just a game... There is no harm in confession this..... Look he is so beautiful... He must have relationships right... " Lisa said playfully.

Taehyung visibly gulped seeing everyone's curious face.

"Taehyung... Don't be scared of your hyung ok..... I am here to rescue..... " Mingyu laughed saying those.

"Don't ask such vulger questions.... I am not playing this stupid game anymore, nor taehyung... " Jungkook announced and pulled taehyung with himself and went away.

"Huh... Such a kill of joy...... " Everyone huffed and went to do their own stuff.

Lisa kept sitting there observing the departing figure of jungkook and taehyung.

Along with Lisa another pair of eyes watching them with intense curiosity.

🦇💀🦇💀🦇💀🦇💀🦇💀🦇💀🦇💀

Guys....... ❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Claim Me ✓ tk rainy द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.4M 91.5K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...
1.5M 67.9K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
1.2M 64.5K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
102K 4.4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...