๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐Ž

By -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
make some noise yall wtf
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„

๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐

10.1K 614 418
By -MoneyChaser

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝗦𝗧

                     𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑 sat on one of the benches in the locker room, putting lotion on his legs as he listened to his teammates bicker and chat. They had about 30 minutes until they had to go on the court for their first game. Usually they would already be in the gym warming up but JV was playing the same day as them right before them so they couldn't.

Jahmeer huffed rubbing the lotion on his hands a bit more before grabbing his phone, he honestly didn't want even want to be in here with all of his teammates.

For one, some of them stunk. Secondly, they were loud as hell talking about shit that didn't even matter to him. And lastly, he just wanted to see his girlfriend. He hadn't seen her all day because she had a doctor's appointment, causing her to just not decide to come to school.

He knew he would see her at the game since she was finally cheering again but seeing her before the game usually gave him a boost in his performance on the court or field.

His fingered wandered around his screen until he went to their message thread to text her.

anija pretty ass ❤️

Wya

in the forum room with my team
wya?

In this stank ass locker room
You can't come out huh?

😂😂😂 nooo
why?

I wanna see you
Ain't see you all day pretty girl
I miss you

i miss you moreee
here's a picture i took earlier ❤️

Jahmeer loved one attachment

Cute ass

thank you babe

Babe?😂😂
What happened to "nicknames are ugly"?

shut uppp
babe is cute
you don't like it?

Nah I like it

as u should
anyways i gotta gooo i'll see you in a lil bit
good luck tonight, don't be so hard on yourself ok?

I gotchu ❤️

"Got you smiling at yo phone like a bitch," Jahmeer heard making him look up, seeing Corey all in his phone. Jahmeer himself didn't even catch himself smiling so he didn't understand why Corey was looking that hard and why he was worried.

"Watch yo mouth ugly," Jahmeer said in a bored tone, placing his phone back down.

"You pulled Anija and just feeling like that nigga huh?" Corey chuckled.

Jahmeer also laughed, sizing him up and down. "Nah but you must feel like I'm that nigga huh? I got the girl you wanted and it's eatin yo ass up."

Corey scoffed. "Nigga, yall ain't gon last."

Jahmeer found himself rising up from the bench, now standing right in front of Corey. "And why you say that?" He asked, they stood inches away from each other.

"Cause you a fuck up. Every bitch you fuck with end up messing around on yo ass. Obviously you ain't doing sum right," Corey mugged him, not liking how he was stepping up to him so he also stepped up, making them chest to chest.

"Ight chill out, why you coming at him like that?" D1 immediately became attentive to their behavior and decided to step in.

"Nah why he coming at me? You butthurt over a lil ass joke nigga get over yourself!" Corey raised his voice, making more of the boys turn their attention to the argument.

"You came up to me tryna get a reaction and now you got it so waddup? Ion even joke like that witchu like that so watch how you talking to me crazy or it's gon get like that," Jahmeer said aggressively yet in a calm tone.

"And we don't want it to get like that so let's calm the fuck down," D1 said, already knowing how Jahmeer fought and how hard it was to stop him.

"Get like what? What you tryna do?" Corey pulled his pants up like he was about to do something, making D1 quickly push him back into a locker.

"Bro calm y'all ass the fuck down!" D1 yelled. "We got a game in less than 20 minutes and y'all arguing over dumb shit like some childish ass kids."

"Nah forreal. We don't need that negativity right now, that's gon decrease our effort in the game. Keep that shit outside of school, and maybe mind yo business next time Corey," Another teammate said.

"Nah forreal, go take a walk or sum. Coach would cuss yall ass out if he was in here and y'all know that," Another said.

Corey chuckled under his breath, still staring at Jahmeer who wasn't breaking eye contact with him before nodding, he brushed past him and walked out of the locker room.

"They just put anybody on the team. Fuck is dude even here fa? Can't even play ball.." Jahmeer mumbled to himself, walking to the bathroom just to calm himself down.

"What was y'all even arguing bout?" D1 asked while following him.

"Dude came up to me all up in my phone talm 'got you smiling at yo phone like a bitch'. I already don't fuck with his ass after he kept saying that weird shit about Anija but now he really pushing it cause why you in my fucking phone?" Jahmeer snapped.

"Chillout. What he say about Anija? Ion remember this.."

"Man, don't worry about it," Jahmeer just waved him off, not even wanting to think about it anymore.

D1 sighed. "Yall needa get yall shit together. Can't be on the same team arguing and shit before games that shit bad for business. Put y'all differences aside, for the team at least."

Jahmeer stared at himself in the mirror as D1 walked out of the bathroom. He huffed before taking the rubber band off his wrist to put his dreads in a high ponytail, keeping in mind what D1 said for now.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Anija sat in the bleachers with the rest of her team, separate from the other people that were watching the school's first basketball game. She was watching closely, being able to understand the game way more than football because she could actually see what was going on.

To say that she was impressed was an understatement. She didn't really expect Jahmeer to be that good at basketball because people who play football and basketball are usually good at one of the other better. But he was really good and she enjoyed watching him and cheering him on.

"My man just good at everything," Anija joked with a sigh making Kam laugh. "This game needa hurry up.. I ain't touch my boo since yesterday."

"Y'all so ugly," Kam playfully rolled her eyes. She felt like they were so cute that it was ugly. Anija knew exactly what she meant because she used to feel that way about couples when she was single too.

"He's so cute. He looks a bit sad though, don't you think?" Anija mentioned.

"Maybe that's just his game face," Kam shrugged.

"Hopefully," Anija mumbled to herself, watching somebody from her school's team steal the ball from the opposing school and began dribbling down the court. She recognized the person to be Corey, one of Jahmeer's friends, or so she thought.

Before he could get close to the hoop, he was being guarded by 2 people, causing him to look around for someone he could safely pass the ball to. Anija looked around and spotted Jahmeer who was wide open, with his hands out.

"Can he pass the damn ball?" Kam said, annoyed at him taking so long just like everyone else.

"Pass the ball!"

Corey quickly became alert when the one of the opposing team's player tried to knock the ball out of his hand, causing him to just throw the ball the opposite way of Jahmeer, accidentally sending it off to the opposing team.

"I know you fucking lying.." Anija's jaw dropped as the crowd next to them groaned in disappointment. "He's so dumb.."

"Is he tryna make them lose? This isn't his first time doing this. Why isn't he passing the fucking ball to Jah?" Kam said and Anija just shook her head.

"Call out a cheer let's get these people hype," Anija told her and she nodded.

Kam stood up and started a cheer, one of the fan's favorite. The rest of the cheerleaders stood up and joined in, shaking the bleachers as they did a stomp cheer. Once the cheer was over, Anija gave her coach, who was also sitting by them a look and she nodded.

Anija hopped off the bleachers and stood at the bottom of it, not too close to the crowd but not too close to the court either. Kema pulled out her phone and started recording as she started doing flips across the gym all in a straight line, not tumbling once.

"Yup! That's my bestfriend!" Kema yelled while everyone else clapped. Anija loved doing flips to distract the crowd from anything negative that was going on. Or just for the fun of it.

When she landed, she shook her leg out a bit. She put her knee brace back on after taking a few pictures. She didn't have to wear it as often anymore so she took it off at home and for pictures.

She waved and smiled at the crowd as she walked back to her seat in the bleachers. She gave Kam a high five as she sat back down. "And ate," Kam said making her chuckle.

"Why didn't you say anything so I could tumble too?" Anija heard making her roll her eyes. It was Taylor. She was annoyed because most of her cheer friends left for basketball season while Taylor and her friends stayed.

Anija didn't even bother to answer her. She knew if she did they would be arguing and she didn't want to do that in front of everyone.

A few more minutes passed until the game was over, their school unfortunately losing by a few points. They still did good in Anija's opinion, Corey and a few other players were throwing them off though.

"Losing our first game is crazy," Kam said.

"It's okay, we got plenty more," Anija shrugged before grabbing her Pom Poms and walking to where Kema was sitting with her cheer bag under her feet. She grabbed it put her Poms in it.

"Why you just sitting here?" Anija asked her.

"Where I'm posed to sit?" Kema replied.

"Um stand up maybe..? You don't see D1 staring at you?"

Kema squinted her eyes looking behind her best-friend, finally acknowledging D1 and the fact that he was waiting for her to talk to him before he could go back in the locker room. Kema sighed lowly before getting up and walking over to him.

Anija eyed her while putting her cheer bag on her back. She made a mental note to ask her what was wrong when they got home.

Walking up to Jahmeer, Anija tapped his shoulder softly since his back was facing her, not even realizing he was talking to somebody.

When he turned around, the mug on his face immediately turned into a smile. "Hiii," She squealed before hugging him. "You played so good," She said against his chest.

That honestly warmed his heart because right before she walked up, he was getting scolded by his mom about his temper and him getting mad too quick over things that happened in the game.

This was the first time his mom came to a game this whole year and the first thing she did was criticize him so hearing better words from Anija really did mean something to him.

"Really?" He said staring down at her face and she nodded. "Thank you," He kissed her forehead and she smiled. She was about to grab his face to kiss his lips until she heard someone clear their throat.

Jahmeer sighed lowly before quickly turning around and moving to the side, revealing his mom that Anija didn't even realize was there before. He knew he was talking to someone but he covered the frame so she didn't know it was his mom.

"Oh! Hi Miss Amelia," Anija smiled, about to give her a hug until she moved away, making a stank face.

"I don't do hugs," Amelia said while shaking her head.

"Mom," Jahmeer sucked his teeth at her attitude.

"Oh I'm sorry," Anija quickly backed up, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. She cursed herself out in her head, she didn't know why she did that knowing his mom still didn't warm up to her fully yet. "I'm so sor—"

"It's okay," She cut her off. "You didn't see me?"

"When? During the game? I was on the far left cheeri—"

"No. Just now. I was talking to him and you just interrupted without greeting me so I'm assuming you didn't see me?" Amelia said, attitude laced in her voice and face.

"Mom I was in front of you, she obviously didn't see you," Jahmeer looked at his mom like she was crazy. She was making a big deal for no reason. "It's not that seri—"

"I'm not talking to you Jahmeer," His mom held her hand up in his face, still staring at Anija.

"Um..." Anija trailed off, low-key uncomfortable. She felt like every time she talked to his mom it felt confrontational and she was always hostile in a way. "No.. I didn't see you. I apologize."

Amelia stared at her for a bit longer before nodding, now satisfied. "It's okay hun."

Anija then looked at Jahmeer. "Call me when you get home okay?"

"I gotchu," He nodded before pulling her in for another hug. He rubbed her back smoothly before speaking to her lowly, "You okay?" He asked.

"Mhm.. are you?" She replied.

He didn't say anything, he ran a circle around her back with his finger once more before pulling away. "I'll call you," He told her.

_____________________
k yall so im not delusional over the fb player anymore... he cut his dreads off and ion even play like dat 💯

but thanks for 37k 💕💕💕

thoughts on this chapter?

i took out Jahmeer's faceclaim cus yall kept calling him names 😒 just imagine who yall want ion think ima find another one

no vote goal today, ima try to update again later on❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 296 24
'๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ.' ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...
32.3K 795 24
An average high school love story.
3.4M 122K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
163 134 22
Life story Jones