Bound To The Alpha [EDITING]...

Autorstwa mysterixus_girl

_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory... Więcej

Blurb
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen (Zade's POV)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Two (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (Zade's POV)
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter Three

347 11 0
Autorstwa mysterixus_girl

We've been driving for two whole hours in silence.

During the drive Zade tried little gestures like trying to hold my hand or thigh, but I pushed him away every time.

Besides that, I knew where we were going. Zade was taking me to the location of the portal to enter our world. Our hidden realm.

I stared out of the window the entire trip, scared to even sleep. I couldn't. Not when he was so close. He could do anything while I'm asleep. I wasn't risking it.

After another hour of driving he decided to break the silence. He cleared his throat. "Esra,"

I ignored him.

"Esra, how long are you going to be angry with me?" Before he could grab my hand, I swattered his hand away and remained silent.

"Esra, please talk to me."

My throat bobbed. "You want me to talk to you?" I whispered, the words soft and slow with a fake smile on my face. "You want me to talk to you? You know what you did and you still have the audacity to act as if nothing happened." I didn't raise my voice, but it grew a little louder than a whisperer now.

"Esra──"

"No. Zade Kratos, you are a thick-headed stupid moron. You went around sleeping with other she-wolves, then on my birthday I found you kissing my best friend, and after we found out that we were mates you still went and slept with other she-wolves and you never ever marked me. Now you come after five years and kidnap me from my home, my family and my friends for what? So you can repossess me? I hate you, Zade Kratos." By the time I finished, I was shouting. I shifted in my seat and looked away from him and I earned a chuckle from him by doing so.

His silence made me want to look at him again. And I did. But what I saw infuriated me more. He had a smirk plastered onto his face. The audacity of that idiot.

"Firstly, you're my mate. Secondly, this is not your home. And you're mine Esra Argent." He stated while staring straight at the road. "Mine."

"Then why? Why did you cheat on me?"

He remained silent once again. This time there was no smirk.

"Exactly what I thought." I turned and faced the window once again. We remained like that for the rest of the journey. After a while, my head began to spin from staring at everything moving so quickly out the window so I was forced to look anywhere but outside.

When we reached the clearing, we stopped. "We're here." Zade informed me while my eyes we're dropping.

Don't sleep. Don't sleep. Don't sleep.

"I can see that." Zade sighed and rubbed his face.

The three brown wolves appeared from behind the car and made their way to the middle of the clearing where a big, brown circle stood. The portal.

The closet Zade and I got the it, the brighter it shimmered, as if it called to us. As if it screamed home. But not my home.

The stranger that grabbed me from the tree was nowhere to be seen. Zade drove into the portal as the three wolves walked behind us.

A wave of dizziness washed through me as everything whirled around me. But it passed through after a few seconds.

On the other side of the portal was another clearing. The clearing in our world. We were surrounded by millions of trees. If I remembered correctly, we were in the Darkwood forest.

But there was something different. There was a pathway. Zade took that pathway as we exited the forest.

My eyes widened when I noticed Zade almost... glowing. He looked older and powerful and. I had to admit, he looked hot.

I shook my head. What am I saying?

"Like what you see?" I rolled my eyes at his question.

"You should look in the mirror." Zade said.

I looked at myself in the car's side mirror. I couldn't believe it. I was glowing as well. My skin was brighter. I looked alive. I looked stunning.

I looked at Zade again. He was smiling while his gaze was fixed on the path in front of us.

We reached his pack house ten minutes later. The pack house was a huge mansion where the higher rankings usually lived.

It hadn't changed from the last time I've seen it. Just looking at it brought back so many memories.

"It hasn't changed."

Zade smiled. "That may not have changed but other things sure did."

He stopped the car in a random spot, not caring to park it properly. He got out, pulling the key out and shoving it into his pocket. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me but I beat him to it. Slamming the door, I stood in front of him, arms crossed.

He sighed. "Oh, Esra. Let's just go inside."

I rolled my eyes and followed him inside, anyway. When I entered, everyone's gazes fell on me. I hardly recognized any of them. They all looked stunned.

"Everyone. Our Luna is back." Zade announced. People started to make their way towards me but Zade stopped them. He called the Beta to escort me upstairs.

"It's been a while." The Beta said.

"I'm sorry, do I know you? Or at least remember you?"

"You really have forgotten me, Snow White." That's all he needed to say for me to remember him.

"Jackson? Oh my god!" He had grown from a teenager to a man so quickly. He was my best friend back then. Snow White was the name he'd given to me because of my white wolf.

"I'm hurt. How can you forget your best friend?" He put his hand on his chest.

"I don't have an elephant's memory." I shrugged.

He laughed. "I see the human world really got to you."

"Yeah." I sighed.

Jackson took me to my room. "Here's your room."

"Thanks." I opened the door. When I entered, red invaded my vision. "Jackson! Get back here now!" I ran out of the room but Jackson was gone.

"You idiot." I muttered to myself. This wasn't my room. It was Zade's room. I should have known he'd do that. Of course, he would not let me sleep in my own room.

I went back down stairs to find Zade. He wasn't there so I asked one of the Omegas if they knew.

"He's in his office." She said.

"And where is that?" I asked.

"I'll take you there now, Luna." She said as I followed her to his office.

I didn't bother knocking on the door. "Zade Kratos! I am not sleeping in your room."

He looked up from his laptop with a smile on his face. "Very well then. I can't force you. You may have your own room. The room across mine."

My jaw clenched and my hands fisted. I would rather sleep outside or in the furthest room than across his. But I couldn't argue. I was too tired. The room across would have to do for now. "Thank you." I said as I left his office.

I went back to the level where the rooms were  located and found the one across his. I opened the door, gasping. It was beautiful, huge, blue──my favourite colour.

I didn't bother checking out everything in my room. That could wait until the morning. I needed sleep. I locked the door then collapsed on the huge queen sized bed and dozed off to sleep.

________________________

I woke up as the sun rose. The sunlight began to enter my room, brighting up the place.

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I really needed that stretch.

As I got up from the bed I realized that I didn't have a toothbrush, or clothes.

But I made my way to the bathroom, which was attached to my room, to wash my face. I stilled at the door. I saw a towel, a toothbrush and toothpaste. Of course Zade would make sure I have everything.

I opened the small bathroom cupboard to see if their were any toiletries. It was packed with so many things. I closed it and began to brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I took a shower and then made my way to my wardrobe. It was full of beautiful clothes. I decided to wear a pair of black jeans and a black crop top with black heel boots.

I wondered if there was any jewelry. My thoughts were confirmed when I opened my drawers. Every single piece of jewelry in my drawer were either real gold or silver──probably another metal that was sprayed silver.

I wasn't going to let Zade do this. I didn't need him to waste his money on me. This was not what I wanted as an apology. 'Sorry' was good enough for me. And also a bit of effort.

It's not that I don't appreciate what Zade's doing for me. I mean how can you easily forgive someone who cheated on you multiple times and can't even spell the word 'sorry'.

I made my way down stairs where I smelt eggs and bacon. I slowly walked passed the kitchen when I saw Zade eating. To my luck I failed to not make a noise.

"Esra, you're up early. Did you have a good sleep?"

"It's nine." I said with irritation.

"I know. Anyways, come eat." He gestured for me to sit down next to him.

"Why aren't you eating in the dining room?" I asked.

"It's no fun sitting alone." He said as he took another bite of his bacon.

I sat at the furthest seat away from him. He chuckled.

"Why are you doing this?" I hadn't meant for it to come out as a whisper.

"Doing what?"

"Don't play dumb and all innocent. You know what you did. I don't need all those things. What are you trying to do? Make me fall in love with you? I'm sorry but words speak louder than actions in my world." I half lied. As much as I wanted a sorry, I also wanted effort. But not showering me with money──no, I wanted him to show me that he's changed. Show me that he's trying.

"And because I set a room up for you with nice things is a problem?"

"My drawer is full of jewelry that's worth more than ten thousand. It's unnecessary, Zade." I took a bite of my egg.

"It's not unnecessary. I wanted to get those things for you." He said.

"That's the problem, Zade. You think doing that is going to make me want you? I'm sorry but I don't. It won't work on me. I'm not some object that you can easily possess." I argued.

He stopped eating and walked towards me. "Esra, you're mine. Always have been and always will be." His breath brushed against my skin.

"Then why treat me like that back then? Because if you really loved me then this would never have happened."

"Okay, I was an idiot back then. I was a coward. I didn't know that I was going to lose something so precious until I lost it." He stared into my eyes.

And then I lost it.

"Something? It? So I am an object to you, then?"

"Esra, no. I didn't mean it like that." He stumbled back.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my appetite." I pushed my plate away and made my way outside.

I specifically emphasized the word 'sorry' three times and he still can't get it in his head. He truly was thick-headed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.2K 2.3K 58
This is a story of my INCREDIBLE life! *Note the sarcasm people* My names Eve and I don't know what I'm here for. My pack hates me. Relationships su...
33.4K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.4M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...