The Unwanted Child {1}

By mmultixaep0

The Unwanted Child Jaycee Jordan also known as Jay to her friends was an average kid who got sent to the cel... More

Graphics
Cast
The 100 + 1
My brother
Grounders
Last man on the ark
The Woods
My brother, my responsibility
Acid Fog
The Ark
Radio
Taken
Contents under pressure
Day Trip
Unity day
I Am Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders ~Part 2~
✨ Graphics ✨
~Cast~
The Ark
The Saved
Memories
Beacon
Human Trials
Fog of War
Log Into an Abyss
Space-Walker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Rubicon
Resurrection
Blood Must Have Blood
Graphics
Cast
Aftermath
Nova
Nothing But Lies
The Lie's Between Us
Three Months
Wanheda
Ye Who Enter Here
Alive
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation
Gone

We Are Grounders ~Part 1~

1.4K 29 9
By mmultixaep0

Everyone was working hard building fox holds. "Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." A delinquent had yelled out. Bellamy had then walked up to Jaycee and Raven working on land-mimes. "Better hope those landmines work. All the gunpowder we're wasting, we could be making more grenades."

Jaycee rolled her eyes at Bellamy's comment "you wanna come over here and test one?"

Bellamy lightly laughed "Cute. I need this entire section mined by morning. Then you finish the south field."

Raven then walked up to Bellamy as he was walking away from the duo "Hey... I told you, we're going after Finn, Clarke, and Monty in the morning."

"And I told you, nobody leaves this camp." Bellamy told Raven with a straight face.

Jaycee then walked up to them both "hey! We are not leaving Monty out there! He's by himself! We can't just abandon our people. You want to lead them, show them you give a damn." Jaycee yelled at him

Before Bellamy could respond a gunshot had went off that scared them all.

"Whoa! What the hell was that?" A delinquent said.

Bellamy got angry and walked up to the person who fired the shot "Hey... What the hell is the matter with you?"

Sterling then told the leader. "I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." Bellamy then grabbed him by his collar and yelled "We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead grounder."

Octavia then looked around and spoke to her brother "bell, you're scaring people."

Bellamy sighed and yelled out for everyone to hear "They should be scared! The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!"

•••

In the drop ship, Bellamy was inside, thinking, he then looked at Myles who was in pain. Jaycee was looking for parts and Jasper had just walked in. He then looked at Bellamy and they both made eye contact, Jasper started to walk away then Bellamy said to him. "Don't you think I want to go after them, too?"

Jasper sighed "If it was you out there, you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Bellamy shook his head 'no' "No. They'd go after me. Then they'd be dead, too. I am doing what I think is right for the group."

Jasper scoffed "It's funny, you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing." Jasper then started to walk to the ladder "Where are you going?" Jasper then looked back at him. "More gun powder for your mine field... sir" he waits to say the last word. He then salutes Bellamy and claimed the ladder.

Bellamy sighed and turned to see Jaycee staring at him "how long you been there?" Jaycee bit her lip and looked down "long enough to tell you that your an ass for getting upset with my brother for no reason and abandoning our people" Bellamy sighed again "cmon, you know damn well, we are going to die if we try and find them" Jaycee nodded "yeah but I rather die trying than hide here. Monty is my best friend, I don't know what I'd do if he were dead. And I don't wanna find out, I already lost my mother. I can't loose my best friend too" she said with tears in her eyes. She then looked away and wiped them and claimed the ladder as well "now where are you going?" Bellamy asked the brunette girl.

"Raven needed a spare part for the walkie talkie, to make the distance more larger." Then she left.

Bellamy sighed and walked around to see a gasping Myles. "Water... please..." Myles as moaned. "I'll get you some" Bellamy told the injured boy, and walked out the drop ship. "Water" he asked again.

•••

"Hey, monty will be fine, okay?" Jaycee told her little brother "yeah, I'm just scared he won't come back. I can't lose him." Jaycee nodded "me either, were the three musketeer's, nothing bad should happen to us" Jaycee smiled and Jasper returned one. He then walked to the ladder "ya coming?" Jasper asked his sister "yeah I'll be down in a second." Jasper nodded and claimed down the ladder.

What he didn't expect to see was Murphy have a bag over Myles head, suffocating him. And then the body went limp. Then a clank was heard, Murphy turned to see Jasper climbing down the ladder and looking at him. Murphy then tossed the bag away trying to tell him that Myles had just stopped breathing before he could help.

"He stopped breathing. I was... I was trying to help him." Murphy said and Jasper had then climbed down the ladder fully. Jasper made the mistake of looking at the gun and then Murphy took noticed and they both ran for it. Unfortunately Jasper was too slow and Murphy had gotten the gun and pointed it to Jasper

"Murphy, just put the gun down." Jasper said to Murphy as he held his hand in front on himself.

"He tried to kill me." Murphy said, Jasper then backed away but then Murphy yelled "Hey, don't move."

Jasper nodded his head "Ok. Ok. It's cool."

Murphy shook his head 'no' "No, it's not. You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy."

Jasper made another mistake by holding the walkie talkie in his pocket for Bellamy to hear "Tell Bellamy what?" Bellamy asked on the walkie talkie "Give me the radio, Jasper." Murphy said with a calm voice.

Jasper did as he was told, he slowly pulled out the walkie talkie, before he gave it to Murphy he then used it to warn the others "Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles.-" Murphy then ran to Jasper and knocked him out.

"Murphy, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy said over the radio. As Bellamy was walking to the drop ship, the door was closing because of Murphy.

Bellamy had then shouted out "Murphy! Murphy! Open the damn door!"

Murphy then yelled out "You try to be a hero, Jasper dies!" He said as he looked at an unconscious jasper.

•••

Jaycee was still looking for the extra parts, "ah ha! I found it!" She said excitedly. When she had found it, she heard a clanking noise, she didn't know what it was so she walked down the ladder. What she couldn't believe was that Jasper was tied, and he had his mouth covered with a sheet. She was going to walk up to him and Jasper looked at her and his eyes widened, he then shook his head 'no' and she backed away, and hid.

Murphy then walked up to Jasper with a gun in his hand, Jaycee then realized what was going on. So she hid in the dark, Murphy then walked up to Jasper "let's see how much Bellamy the leader really cares about you" he smirked Jasper started to talk abut Murphy couldn't understand him because he was gagged. He then removed the gag from jaspers mouth

"Don't do this, cmon. Jaycee thought better of you, what would she say, after sticking up for you huh? She thought you changed," before he could finished Murphy laughed "yeah, right, I only said that to your sister because she's so gullible, she'll believe in anything and anyone, she sees the good in people, sometimes it's annoying" Murphy finally said. Jaycee stood there, with an angry expression, she couldn't believe how stupid she was for trusting Murphy.

•••

Octavia had came running to her brother after entering from a fox hole. "I just heard Murphy has Jasper."

Bellamy said "Yeah. South foxhole all done?" He asked

Octavia looked at her brother confused "What? Bellamy, my friend's in there with a killer."

Bellamy sighed "O, look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead."

Octavia scoffed and ignored her brother and walked up to the drop ship door, "Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch Jasper, I swear to God, you're dead!" She yelled.

Bellamy then looked at his sister "Octavia, Octavia! I got this.!" He told her with a stern voice

Octavia scoffed again "Really? Because it doesn't look like you're doing anything about it." She remarked

"Bellamy, you were right. There's a loose panel on the back. If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor." Raven said softly as she walked up to the two Blake siblings "good, do it" he told Raven, and she walked away.

"Sorry." Octavia whispered to her brother. Then walked away as well.

•••

As Murphy left again, Jaycee now had the chance to untie her brother, she quietly but quickly ran to her brother and started to ungag him, she then quickly untied his ankles first. "Jaycee look out!-" before he could finish, Jaycee turned around and then got knocked out in the head, she then fell to the floor, Jasper started to try and break free. "Murphy! I swear to god if you do anything to her!" Murphy looked at Jasper "relax. I'm not going to hurt her, or do anything to your precious sister, well at least... not yet at least." He looked at the unconscious girl and smiled.

•••

Bellamy spoke through the radio "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen." He said lastly

Murphy then laughed "Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now." He said on the radio.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper. You want to hurt me." Bellamy said, in the drop ship, Murphy looked at a scared Jasper and an unconscious Jaycee, who was now also tied up. "So what do you say? How about you trade him for me?"

Outside the drop ship since Murphy can't hear, Octavia begged her brother not to because Murphy would kill him on the spot.

"All you have to do is let him go, and I'll take his place." Bellamy said over the radio.

Murphy then looked at Jasper, then his sister "how?"

"Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out." Bellamy said. Still not knowing Jaycee was in there as well.

Murphy had then moved Jaycee in the dark corner so that Bellamy couldn't see her when he walked in.

He then opened the door

"Just you, Bellamy, unarmed." Murphy yelled through the door

Bellamy then gave his sister the gun and radio "take this."

Murphy then yelled "10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg. One..."

Octavia told her brother "Raven will find a way to get you out."

"I can handle Murphy. Get everyone back to work. The grounders are still coming." He told his sister

Murphy yelled "- 4... 5..."

Bellamy then walked into the drop with his hands up. "I'm here"

Murphy then threw Jasper out the drop ship door, Jasper had rolled on the ground still tied up and gagged. Octavia helped him and untied him, Jasper was untied. "Oh, Jasper, are you ok? Ok. Come on. Get up." Octavia told him. He pushed her slightly away "no, no!" He then banged on the door. He then started to panic. "Octavia." He looked at her with worried eyes, "Jaycee was in there!" He said and started to tear up. Octavia then looked up. Scared for her best friend

•••

Bellamy the looked at Murphy. He had a gun pointed to Bellamy and he smirked "oh how the tables have turned"

Jaycee was awake now, she looked around and noticed she was tied up and gagged. She started to panic as she was moving around too much.

Murphy looked back at her "ah, I guess her majesty has woken up now" he then walked up to her and grabbed her chair and pulls her into the light where Bellamy can see. They both had then made eye contact with each other.

"No, Murphy! Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!" Murphy clicked the gun "ah ah. She does actually, she left me with the grounders, she said she'd come back and never did. She's the reason I was tortured for an extra amount of days." Bellamy sighed "she apologized. She said you forgave her"

Murphy then smirked at the man "damn it are all you people so gullible? It's called an act Blake. Something you're not good at" he smiled.

•••

Raven opened the panel to the ship to try and open the front door "Very cool."

"Stop thinking like a mechanic and find me something to shoot through. My sisters in there for god sake" Jasper told Raven with a semi angry voice.

"Well, this mechanic's gonna hotwire the door." Raven said.

"There's the hatch." Jasper said as he climbed to it

"Locks from above. Forget it." Raven told the Jordan boy. "Damn it. He's up there because of me. And my sister is up there because she needed extra parts for the damn radio!" Jasper slightly yelled Raven shushed the man

"Help me find the door circuit." Raven told the man.

Jasper sighed "We lost Clarke. We can't lose Bellamy, too. And I sure as hell can not lose my sister."

Raven had enough and shushed him again "Jasper, shut up. They are, like, right above your head."

The Muffled voices continue

"I'll have to shoot through the floor. I just need to figure out where Murphy is." Jasper told her

Raven shook her head and whispered "Bad idea." Then pointed to the fluid and pounded her fist against it making the Fluid sloshing sound. Raven looked up "Holy crap. There's tons of it."

"The engines fired late on the way down. We can make more bombs." Jasper said to the girl.

Raven nodded "Yeah. Put that on our to-do list. But from now on, no shooting, you got me?"

Before anyone could say anything a gunshot went off above them.

•••

"Bellamy? Bellamy! Are you ok?" Octavia said through the radio.

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying." Murphy said to the man.

"Bellamy! Do you copy?" She yelled into the radio again.

Bellamy finally spoke "I'm fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you... And tell Raven to hurry her ass up."

Murphy looked at Bellamy "All right, that's long enough. Tie those two ends together." He said as he put the radio in his pants.

Bellamy stopped and looked at a terrified Jaycee "cmon Murphy let her go, I'm the only one you want to hurt." Jaycee then shook her head no. Trying to speak but she couldn't since she was gagged.

"No, you're not enough. I want her to suffer too. The way I suffered the extra days I was in the grounders cell and not her."

Jaycee looked at him with teary eyes. She never knew she'd be this scared.

"Now continue tying." Bellamy looked at him. And didn't do as he said. Murphy then walked up to Jaycee and hit her and her face went to the left. "Murphy! Stop it! You can stop this right now!" He yelled at him.

Murphy then hit Jaycee to again, but it led to her head bleeding again. He hit her in the gut and she groaned in pain, she closed her eyes. He then grabbed the back of her hair to lift her head up to show Bellamy he wasn't kidding, he then pointed to the gun at her head. "Don't make me shoot her Bellamy."

Bellamy then continued to tie. "Good." Murphy said and put the gun down. Jaycee then let the tears fall. She just wanted Bellamy to be safe.

"All right. Now get up and toss it over." Murphy told him.

Jaycee then knew what was going to happen, Murphy was going to let Bellamy hang, just like Murphy hung. Jaycee then started to try and break free. She tried to move but she moved a little too much then she ended up falling back with the chair, she then rolled her eyes back

"Oh no no, you must watch this, it's going to be the best death yet" Murphy smiled and sat Jaycee up again. Bellamy looked at the two and spoke.

"What do you want me to say? You want me to apologize? I'm... I'm sorry."

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy. I don't want you to say anything. I want you to feel what I felt, and then... Then I want you to die." Murphy said to him. That's what got Jaycee scared. Even if Bellamy was an ass, she didn't want him to die. She cared too much for that to happen to him.

"Stand on it. Put it over your head" Jaycee then shook her head and started to talk but it came out like a muffling sound. Murphy walked up to the girl and took off her gag. "Please don't do this! Don't! I'm begging you take me! Kill me! I'm the one that left you! I'm the reason why you're more hurt! Please!" Murphy looked at the girl, then to Bellamy

He then cocked the gun "Put it over your head."

"No please! Murphy! Please I'm begging you!" Jaycee yelled .

Bellamy did as told "Happy now?"

Murphy smirked "You're so brave, aren't you? I mean, you came in here thinking you're just gonna turn this whole thing around, that you were stronger than me, and maybe one of your friends would come and help you. Well, what are you thinking now, Bellamy? Hmm?" Murphy then grabbed the rope and lifted it up slightly making Bellamy stand on his tip toes.

"Murphy! Come on! Don't do this! Killing him wont change the past!" Murphy looked at the girl "shut the hell up!!" Jaycee stayed quiet "this might not change the past but it will bring me justice. And who doesn't love a little bit of revenge." Murphy continued "You know, I got to hand it to you, Bellamy. You got 'em all fooled. They actually look up to you, almost as much as they look up to Clarke. Yeah, well, we know the truth, don't we? You're a coward. I learned that the day you kicked out the crate from beneath me."

Murphy continues still "Isn't that what you said? That you were just giving the people what they wanted, right?"

"I should have stopped them" Bellamy told Murphy.

"Yeah, it's a little late for that now." Murphy said with a small amount of tears in his eyes.

"You think they're just gonna let you walk out of here?" Bellamy asked him

"Well, I think the princess is dead... but I know the king's about to die, and Jaycee, can have the option, to side with me. Or die along side with your coward ass. And so who's really gonna lead these people, huh? Me, that's who, and, yeah, maybe I'll have to kill your grounder-pounding little sister..." Bellamy tries to get to Murphy but he moved back and pulls the rope to lift Bellamy more.

Then there's a scream coming from under the floor of the drop ship.

"I'm guessing that's her right now right?" Murphy asked.

"No!" Bellamy yelled as Murphy shot a couple of bullets into the ground missing the fuel. But hitting Raven. But no one knows that just yet. The gun clicked meaning that there was no more ammo so Murphy tried to fix it, Bellamy heard and tried to untie himself from the noose. But it was too late, Murphy had kicked the crate.

"No!" Jaycee started to move, she felt her hands getting free so she continued to try and escape.

"Using your hands is a cheat!" Murphy said as he pulled Bellamy's hands away from his neck. "Mine were bound remember?" He told him.

"Murphy! No! Stop this!" Jaycee yelled "shut up! You're next!" He yelled at her.

Bellamy then punched Murphy to the point where he fell and then Murphy came back to him as he punched him in the stomach with a gun.

Jaycee had gotten free as the door opened. She noticed Murphy was going to the second level but she stopped him. They started to fight, Jaycee punched Murphy but before she got to him, he kicked her and she fell back. Murphy then grabbed a gun, Jaycee started to run to him but Murphy turned around had shot her twice. She then fell to the ground, laying flat on her stomach. A puddle of blood started to form.

"Raven, you did it!" Jasper yelled.

Everyone had walked in and Jasper saw Bellamy hanging and picked him up. "Bell! Hold on! Yeah! Bell, breathe!" She told her brother.

"Breathe! Can you breathe?" Jasper said as Bellamy was laying down. No one seemed to noticed the Jordan girl at all. Not yet.

"Come on! Good. You're ok. You're ok." His sister said to him.

Bellamy then stood up "Murphy! Murphy! It's over! Murphy! There's only one way out of this for you now!"

Bellamy then climbed the ladder and an explosion was heard from the second level. Bellamy then broke through and climbed as did Jasper. "Murphy!" Bellamy yelled

"The guy knows how to make an exit. Should we go after him?" Jasper asked the guy "No. Grounders will take care of Murphy. We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty. You, Jaycee and Raven were right. We don't abandon our own. Two guns... you and me. That's it. Raven stays here to build up defenses. Jaycee stays to help her. We lost a day because of this, and our gunpowder. Raven!"

As he was walking away Jasper walked up to him "Bellamy, wait. Look, I just..." he then hugged Bellamy, "Thank you. Long way from "whatever the hell you want.' " Bellamy nodded. "Wait, where is my sister?" Jasper asked Bellamy the looked down. They both climbed down the ladder, Jasper was down first.

Jasper looked around for his sister. He finally spotted her, he ran to her, she was laying down, on her stomach. She wasn't moving. "Jay?" Jasper asked. He then flipped her to her back. What he saw horrified him. She had two gunshot wounds. One on her side. And another on her right leg. There was a lot of blood. He started to put pressure on her.

"Jay. Jay! No! Please wake up! Jaycee! Please! You can't leave me too! No!" Jasper yelled. Everyone looked at the Jordan twins to see one paler than usual and the other bawling their eyes out. Bellamy came running to them. He then grabbed Jaycee pulling her up towards him. "no. Please no... cmon. Wake up, wake up! You're a fighter! You need to fight this! You need to wake up! For your brother! For Monty! For my sister! God damn it! wake up for me! Please!" He begged her. It was a minute after Bellamy spoke.

"Didn't know you cared so much Blake..." she said with a raspy voice. Jasper looked at his sister with a smile "I care so much about you angel, you have no idea." Bellamy smiled Octavia then walked up to them and started to put pressure on the two wounds. "I got this go" Octavia told her older brother as he nodded.

"Hey it's my favorite brother!" Jaycee smiled

Jasper and Octavia laughed "I'm your only brother big sis" Jay smiled again. "You only call me big sis when you do something bad or something bad happens" she looked at her brother "what'd you do?" She asked him. She then tried to get up but it was painful. "Never mind something bad happened. Ow" she said as she then passed out.

"She's going to be okay, go with my brother, maybe you guys can find Clarke" Octavia told Jasper.

He then nodded and left.

"You're going to be okay, I swear." Octavia told her best friend.

•••

On walkie-talkie miller spoke "All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall!"

"Someone's coming! Get ready! Stay together!" A man said.

"Wait! Hold your fire! Clarke and Finn! Open the gate! Get in!" A delinquent said.

"Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke asked

"Murphy happened." Bellamy told the girl.

"Thank God! Where have you been? Where's Monty?" Jasper asked the two.

"Monty's gone?" Clarke asked him.

"Clarke, we need to leave, now. All of us do. There's an army of grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." Finn told them

"Like hell we do. We knew this was coming." Bellamy said to the others.

Octavia then walked up to them, she had blood on her hands but no one acknowledged it yet "Bell, we're not prepared." She told him

Bellamy sighed "And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where would we go? Where would we be safer than behind these walls?"

Finn spoke up "There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us."

Octavia looked at Finn "You saw Lincoln."

Finn nodded "Yeah."

Bellamy scoffed "You expect us to trust a grounder? This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!"

All the Delinquents all yelled "Yeah! Grounders with guns!"

Bellamy the yelled out again "Damn right! I say let 'em come!"

It was quiet for a little when Clarke spoke up "bellamy's right. If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now." She finished.

Before the main groups was going to pack someone had yelled "help me!" It was Raven.

"Raven! Raven!" Finn yelled at his ex lover.

Bellamy sighed "Murphy shot her. And Murphy shot Jaycee too" he said as his heart broke to tell the girl that.

Clarke nodded her head "Get her onto the dropship."

Bellamy looked at her "Clarke, leaving here is a mistake."

"The decision's been made." She told him.

"Crowds make bad decisions. Just ask Murphy Leaders do what they think is right." He told her

Clarke looked at him "I am."

She walked into the drop ship.

Jasper then walked up to her, "Jaycee was shot too, please help her." He begged with tears in his eyes.

Clarke looked at the pale girl "I'll do everything I can, I promise"

__________________________________________

Holy moly! Jay was shot?!
Is she going to die?!

Sorry to leave you on this cliffhanger!
I'm not sorry hehe

Btw this is my longest chapter yet!

Every time I post on tik tok that means a new chapter is out!

Comment ideas for the next chapter if Jaycee should get captured by the mountain men or not!

Like and comment please! Thanks
Love you all!

(Word count 4634)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 15.4K 18
"It's like a hurricane; therefore you can't stop it, you endure it." In a post - apocalyptic world, thousands of those apart of the human rac...
111K 2.4K 33
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜; 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤...
33.3K 1K 26
Stefanie never had a place to call home. All she has ever wanted was a home. Somewhere , where she doesn't have to be afraid of the darkness trying t...